Schedules~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

“Uki! Where’s my jacket?!”

“Uki! Where are my jeans?!”

“Uki! Have you done my laundry yet?!”

“Uki! I can’t find Ddangkoma’s food bowl!”

“Uki! Have you gotten the finalized schedules yet?!”

“ARGH! I’M ABOUT TO FREAKING GO CRAZY!”

I threw the pan I had in my hands to the ground and went to assess all of the guys’ problems. I hated this time of the year. When their schedules were all crazy busy and whatnot. At least I had Alex to help me, though. Usually, it was just me working alone. But since their fame had escalated to the point where girls would literally commit murder just to meet them, their schedules have gotten even crazier throughout the years. Ten shows booked in one week?! That’s freaking insane! Their manager is crazy. SM is crazy. They’re crazy!

As I was running in and out of various rooms helping the guys with their oh so gargantuan problems, I saw that Alex was also going just as crazy as I was. Goodness, you crazy ELFs, stop loving these idiot guys so much! It just causes more work for those who work for them behind the scenes! After the whirlwind of activity and readying the guys for the concert they had that day, Alex and I literally shoved them out the door and collapsed on the couch.

“I don’t know how you do it, Uki,” she said, her eyes closed from exhaustion. “I would have killed one of them by now if I had to do all this by myself.”

I just laughed and shut my eyes for a few moments’ rest. “You get used to it after the years go on.”

“How do you not go crazy? I’m going crazy with just one week of this!”

I laughed at her. “Who said I haven’t gone crazy yet? These guys drive me freaking insane! But they’re lucky that I love them so much to continue doing what I do for them.”

She smiled and sat up straighter, looking at me. “Siwon and Donghae are the luckiest guys in the world to have little sisters like us.”

I busted out laughing at that comment, which caused her to laugh as well. “Yeah right! We’re probably some of the worst sisters out there with the way we treat them!”

She was laughing so hard, tears were starting to slide down her face. “Tell me about it, right?!”

I just laughed at her. “What’s so funny?”

“I don’t even know,” Alex said, calming down a bit, wiping away her tears. “I’m kinda high off of sleep deprivation at the moment. I think I’ve entered that stage of tiredness where everything’s funny to me.”

I laughed again. “Ditto to that one.”

And then before either one of us knew it, we both just passed out on the couch.

~~~~

“Uki, wake up,” I heard a voice say.

I grumbled in response. I didn’t wanna wake up yet. I was sooo tired.

“UKI!”

“YAH!” I panicked and ended up rolling onto the floor with a thud.

Ugh. I guess I’m up now! -__-

“Oh good, you’re awake.” I opened my eyes and looked up to see Sungmin looking down at me. I kicked him in the knee, catching him off guard and making him topple to the floor as well. “Yah! That’s no fair! You caught me off guard!”

“I told you not to wake me up like that again!” I responded, jumping up and ducking his fist. He sent another fist flying and I ducked that one as well, grabbing his arm and flipping him over onto the couch.

Someone let out a low whistle while everyone was laughing.

“Did the martial arts king just get beaten by Uki?” Eunhyuk asked with a laugh.

“Yah! She did not beat me!” Sungmin yelled indignantly. He jumped up and I let out a little yelp, running away and hiding behind Siwon.

“Yah, Sungmin! Leave my little sister alone!” he said, pushing Sungmin away. I peeked out from behind Siwon and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Oh I’ll get you next time,” he said with a devious light dancing in his eyes. “You just watch.”

“Oh, I’m just shaking with fear,” I said with a sarcastic laugh. After I made sure he wasn’t going to attack me again, I looked up at everyone. “So how was the concert?”

“Just like every other concert,” Donghae said, wiping his hair with his shirt. And that’s when I noticed that the rest of them were shirtless as well. AND THEY WERE THROWING THEIR SWEATY SHIRTS AT ME! EWWWWWWWW!

“Yah! What do you expect me to do with these dirty shirts?!” I yelled, disgustedly kicking them away from me.

“Um…Wash them?” Heechul asked.

I glared and threw a pillow straight at his head.

“Hey! Show your oppa some respect!” he yelled, catching the pillow and throwing it back at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him to show the oodles of respect I had for him. “Disrespectful little girl,” he said.

“Little girl?! I don’t think so,” I said, shaking my head at him.

“OH MY GOODNESS, UKI, I FREAKING LOVE YOU! YOU COOKED KIMCHI FRIED RICE!” someone exclaimed from the kitchen. Next thing I know, all the guys rushed to the kitchen, wrestling for a plate of the fried rice I had prepared for them earlier. I just laughed, happy that I didn’t get trampled in the process and picked up all the sweaty shirts, a look of utter disdain on my face. They need professional maids for this, man! I was not trained to tolerate such a disgusting smell!

“Are the guys back yet?” a sleepy voice asked me.

I turned to look at Alex and laughed. “How did they not wake you up just now? They sounded like a freaking herd of wild cattle!”

She just laughed and stretched. “I’m so tired, I don’t think even a real herd of wild cattle could wake me up.”

I just smiled and said, “Go to bed, Alex. I can take it from here.”

“But, Uki—”

“Alex, go to bed,” I repeated, “or else I’ll make you stay up and wash their disgusting clothes.”

She wrinkled her nose and just laughed, saying, “Well, you don’t have to tell me twice! Night, Uki.” She stood up and headed to her room.

I headed toward the laundry room and started up a load then walked back to the kitchen. Not a single grain of fried rice was left in the pan. On my goodness. I cooked a quarter of the bag of rice! I looked at them.

“Did you want some?” Sungmin asked, his mouth stuffed with the fried rice.

I just shook my head, smiling to myself. “No thanks. I’m just…Shocked! I cooked so much rice!”

“We just finished a four hour concert plus fans’ meet-‘n-greets. We’re starving,” Yesung answered, shoveling the rice into his mouth as well.

I just laughed in response, bringing the pan to the sink to wash it.

“Oh, and uh, pack your bags. We’re heading out to Vietnam soon,” Siwon said, eating slowly and thoughtfully.

I looked at him, confused. “Huh? Vietnam? Why?”

“We’re doing benefit concerts to help raise money for various charities,” Leeteuk answered. “Didn’t manager hyung send you the information?”

I stood still for a moment, thinking. Did he? “I don’t recall, but he probably did. I’ve kinda been in a daze for the past couple of days. But, um, why am I coming along for this?”

“We’re gonna be gone for a month. We don’t want you and Alex staying here all alone,” Siwon answered as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

“Oh. Logical. When are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow.”

“TOMORROW?! WHAT?! AND YOU GUYS CHOOSE NOW TO TELL ME THIS?! YAH!” I threw the soapy pan into the sink and rinsed my hands off, rushing to my room to pack my things. Idiot guys! Wait last minute to tell me everything, I swear!

 

Oh, and uh, little spoiler. Vietnam is where all the real troubles begin. So be preparedd~ ;D