Defiance~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

So this is what you wanted to hear, right? That Alex finally built up the courage to leave with me, that we both escaped with no harm done, that Troy helped us escape, that we later made it back to the boys alright, and that we all lived happily ever after? Hahahahahah! When has my life ever been that easy?! Right after the phone call, I chucked the phone back to Troy and dragged Alex out to the living room with me where all the other girls were playing things off pretty well, not letting a thing slip. Tony and a couple other guys were standing there, staring at Alex and me suspiciously.

“What were you two doing in there?” Tony questioned.

“Sleeping?” I responded, rolling my eyes at him.

“Tsk, tsk. Rolling your eyes is quite the disrespectful thing to do,” he said.

“I only respect those who respect me,” I replied coolly.

I saw his lips curl in anger as he stepped toward me, his hand raised, but Alex stepped in front of me.

“Don’t hit her!” she yelled at him.

The whole room went silent.

Never has Alex ever said a word to them while she was here, let alone something to defy them.

“Excuse me?” Tony asked, glaring at Alex.

“I said don’t hit her! Haven’t you hit her enough?! She’s done nothing to you!” Alex repeated.

“You disobedient little—” In just a few seconds he stepped forward and knocked Alex to the ground with a backhand across the face.

“Yah!” I punched him in the face, smirking at the sound of his nose breaking. “You ing hit her again and I’ll make sure that you and the stairs become the best of friends!”

The guys behind him rushed forward, but Tony held up the hand that wasn’t clutching his freely-bleeding nose. “No, no. It’s okay. I have something in store for the both of them. Come on. We have the other apartments to check up on.”

I glared at his retreating back. He was up to something. Something big. I immediately rushed to Alex after they were gone.

“Are you okay?! Why did you step in like that?! Yah, Alex!” The other girls also came forward to make sure she was okay. I looked at her already red cheek. Damn it, if it bruises, I was going to kill Tony.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Alex reassured us, waving us off dismissively.

I sighed. “Alex, promise me you’ll never do that again. They need to think highly of you so you’ll stay alive. They hate me so much that I honestly don’t think they’d kill me just so they could keep me around to hit me. Either way, we have our methods of staying alive, and you need to stick true to yours.”

“I just couldn’t stand seeing him hit you again! You don’t ever do anything to them!” Alex whined.

“Pft! Are you kidding me?! I do everything I can to purposefully piss them off just because they piss me off so much! Alex, you know me better than that!” I laughed at her and held onto her shoulders, looking her straight in the eyes. “Alex Seohae Lee, promise me that you won’t do that again.”

She sighed and nodded. “I promise.”

“Good. Now c’mon. We needa ice that before it decides to swell.”

Tony’s POV~

“So what’re you planning to do, Tony?” Kevin asked me as we were walking down the hallway to check up on the other apartments.

I was wiping the blood off my face from the broken nose that annoying caused and looked at him. “We needa split them up,” I said simply. “And I have the perfect idea of how to do that.”

 

Lol. Sorry guys! I know it's anoter short chapter, but at least Alex is finally starting to become a rebel, right?! xD Bahaha. I'll have the next chapter up shortly, I promise!