Plans~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Donghae’s POV~

My jaw dropped at Siwon’s ridiculous idea. “You’re kidding me!”

“Shh!” he shushed me immediately, pointing to Uki.

I immediately covered my mouth as she began to stir and murmur something incomprehensible under her breath. We all let out a sigh of relief as she rested and went still again. I snapped my gaze back to Siwon. He surely must be joking, right?! Alex can’t reveal anything about herself! She’d be in too much danger!

“Hyung, I honestly don’t think that’s the best of ideas,” Henry said, uncertainly scratching the back of his neck. “Can you imagine how badly Leeteuk would freak? And you know how Heechul is. He’s gonna be all up on her. And then there’s nothing that’s gonna stop Kyuhyun anymore, so he’ll definitely start going after her. And then there’s the media and the ELFs to think about. I just don’t think it’s a very good idea.”

Siwon sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, carefully avoiding Uki’s legs. “Look. I just talked to Alex. She’s so miserable right now. These are supposed to be the best years of her life and she’s wasting them away pretending to be a boy. That’s not fair to her nor is it fair of us to ask her to go through with this any longer. I think we can always take our chances with Leeteuk, Heechul just needs a stern talking to beforehand, and Kyuhyun is relatively easy to control. As for the media and the ELFs, that’s where Uki comes in. She’s already gotten such an influence over them, it’ll be no time before everybody accepts Alex.”

“Siwon, I’m not so sure about this,” I said uncertainly. “I really don’t like the idea of all the guys knowing about Alex.”

“And you really think I was one hundred percent thrilled when Uki came here to stay with you guys?” Siwon asked.

“He makes a good point, hyung,” Henry pointed out.

I ran a hand through my hair agitatedly and began pacing. “I know it’s not fair and I know that she should be living it up right now, but I’m concerned for her safety. I mean, some of the ELFs nearly killed her from simply finding out that she was a girl! Can you imagine what they’d do if they found out she was living with us?”

“Uki’s perfectly fine. No crazed ELF has tried to kill her yet,” Henry pointed out.

“But Uki and Alex are different. Uki’s been around this stuff her whole life. Alex hasn’t. The ELFs and the media are already used to seeing Uki. They’re not so used to seeing Alex. Don’t you remember that time when they thought you guys were dating? I’m not so thrilled about the idea of me getting back into a dress.”

Siwon sighed. “Look, can you quit being selfish for just two seconds and think about your poor sister? She’s been living as a boy for the past six months. Because of you, she can’t even do simple things such as wear perfume. How do you think Uki’s sudden arrival affected her? I mean, seeing Uki being able to freely be a girl and wear makeup and girls’ clothes and everything? Alex is starting to feel more and more upset about it. And quite honestly, I don’t blame her.”

I gave a deep breath and thought for a second. “I suppose you’re right. But how are we gonna announce it to the others? I don’t wanna throw it out there. And I’m actually a little terrified of how Leeteuk’s gonna react.”

“Um, if I may make a suggestion?” Henry asked.

“Sure, Henry,” Siwon answered.

I turned to face Henry as he said hesitantly, “Well, if you’d be okay with it, I think I know how to mollify Leeteuk’s reaction if he were to get really upset about it.”

“Oh, and what’s that?” I asked.

He bit his lip and said, “Well, Uki of course.”

“What?!” I exclaimed.

“Yah, hyung, hear me out! I don’t think anyone else in the house would be able to calm him down. But Uki’s like that. She just bats her eyes at the guys and they immediately do whatever it is she wanted them to do. I’m sure if she just tried, Leeteuk wouldn’t even remember why he was mad in the first place,” Henry explained.

“I just got into a fight with him over Uki and you expect me to just let her flirt with him so he won’t get angry?! How does that even make sense?!”

“Donghae, I actually think Henry’s on to something here,” Siwon said, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. “I mean, when you think about it, he’s kinda right. If anyone else were to try to console him, I’m pretty sure he’d put a hole through the wall.”

“I don’t want Uki sending him the wrong messages!” I protested.

“Yah! I came in here to get some sleep and you guys come back and wake me up!” Uki suddenly whined.

We looked over to see her sitting up and pinching the bridge of her nose. Aw man! We’re not very good at this whole “look after Uki” thing.

“Sorry, Uki,” Siwon said, “but we’re kind of in the middle of a predicament.”

“What predicament? And why couldn’t you go to a different room?!” she responded, opening her eyes and glaring at us.

“Well, we figured it was time Alex finally reveals to the others that she’s a girl,” Siwon explained.

Uki’s face split into a huge smile. “Aw, no way! Finally! What’s the predicament?! I don’t see any problem with that!”

“Well, we were thinking about Leeteuk’s reaction,” Henry continued, “and we know he’s gonna flip once he finds out. So…”

“They want you to be the one to calm him down,” I spat angrily.

She looked confused for a second. “What in the world do you mean by that statement? ‘Cause I’m sure it could be taken a hundred different directions with that meaning.”

“Oh nothing too bad,” Henry quickly explained. “Just, like…Talk him into not freaking out so badly, that having Alex here will actually be a good thing for Super Junior.”

“Ahh, talking circles around a person,” Uki said, a mischievous smile forming on her lips. “I like it.”

“But Uki,” I said, sitting down next to her and giving her a pout.

“Aish, Donghae, don’t worry,” she said, rolling her eyes at me. “I’ll keep in mind that you’re my boyfriend, not him.”

I smiled at her. “Did you just say…?”

“Yes, Donghae. That’s what happens with two people start going out. You magically become boyfriend and girlfriend. Crazy, right?” she asked, giving me a full smile.

I hugged her tightly, not caring that Siwon was silently glaring at me. “Aww, Uki, I love you! I thought I messed up again! Thank you so much for giving me a second chance!”

“Yah! Lee Donghae, let me go! I can’t breathe!” she protested, pushing me away from her. She laughed when Siwon eventually came up and pulled me off.

“Yah, this guy,” he said, shaking his head. “I’m standing right here, ya’ know.”

“Sorry, Siwon,” I replied sheepishly.

“Can we please get back to talking about Alex?” Henry suddenly piped up.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot!” Uki exclaimed with a laugh. “How are you guys planning to introduce her to the other guys? Just flat out tell them that she’s a girl?”

“Well, we also don’t know about that either,” Henry responded, scratching the back of his neck again.

Uki smiled a quaint little smile and said, “If you guys would do me the favor of kidnapping her for the afternoon and bringing her to my room, I think I have an idea.”

“I don’t think I like that evil smirk on your face,” Siwon said wearily.

“But Uki knows best!” Henry stated happily.

I laughed at the expression Siwon gave and helped Uki up and toward her room to see what this mastermind plan of hers was.

~~~~

Alex’s POV~

What the heck man.

One minute, I was helping Ryeowook with dinner, and the next, Siwon and Henry just randomly came up to me, and picked me up by the arms, carrying me to Uki’s room despite my protests. When they put me down and shut the door, I looked around to see Uki sitting on the floor in front of her closet, random clothes sprawled around her, and Donghae lying on her bed, just staring at me with a Cheshire grin on his face.

“Hello, there,” he greeted.

“What the heck is going on?!” I asked.

“Please, no yelling,” Uki said, her face scrunching in pain for a second.

“Sorry, Uki,” I mumbled. “But what’s going on? Why did you guys drag me here for?”

“Alex Seohae Lee, are you ready to show Super Junior who you really are?” Uki asked me, a Cheshire grin equivalent to Donghae’s on her face.

“What is this all about?!” I yelled on accident.

She flinched, but didn’t say anything. Instead, she threw me a pair of her white, cargo-style shorts and a ruffled top that was to-die-for. It was a creamy pink silk shirt with asymmetrical sleeves, one being a long sleeve, the other side sleeveless, and in the chest area, was a mass of silky ruffles, which dipped into a tiny V. I just noticed that Uki has a thing for V’s. I’ll keep that in mind for Christmas. But anyway, this outfit was so cute! Not fair! Why is she showing me these things when she knows that I can’t wear any of them?! T^T

“Uki, what’s this for? I can’t wear any of them. Are you just taunting me now?! That’s not nice!” I accidentally yelled again.

“Aish, again with the yelling!” Uki responded, rubbing her temples. She let out a sigh and said, “They’re clothes. You’re supposed to wear them. That’s what they’re for, duh. You’re finally telling everyone that you’re a girl!”

My jaw dropped as I looked to Siwon, then Henry, and lastly, Donghae, looking for confirmation of Uki’s words. They all nodded at me, laughing at my expression.

“No way!” I exclaimed happily. “Oh my goodness, this is awesome! Aww, thank you!”

“You deserve it,” Siwon said. “We finally realized that it just wasn’t fair for you to be giving so much up for us.”

I smiled and looked at the outfit Uki threw at me. I looked at my reflection and imagined myself in the clothes, smiling at the image in my head.

“Do you like it?” Uki asked.

I looked at her and blushed.

I forgot they weren’t mine.

“If you like it, you can have it,” Uki said simply, turning back and sorting through her various accessories in her organizing cabinet.

“You’re serious?!” I exclaimed, giving her a shocked look.

“Yeah,” Uki said. “Consider it…A late birthday present?” She laughed and threw me a pair or cute chic earrings that were also an asymmetrical design. They dangled, but in an odd pattern. Then she found a short necklace made up of black stones and eyed it, twisting in thought. Once she decided that she liked it, she threw that at me as well.

I was shocked.

“U-Uki, I can’t take all this. This stuff must have been expensive!” I said, shaking my head at the brand new outfit she just threw at me.

“Ehh,” she responded, sorting through her shoes. “Think nothing of it. I’ve gotta million other outfits just like that one. Besides, that shade of pink doesn’t look good on me. But it’ll match your skin color perfectly!”

Yeah right. Doesn’t look good on you? Anything looks good on you! You could probably go around in a paper bag and manage to start up a new fashion trend!

“Okay, I’m officially lost,” Henry said, throwing his hands in the air in defeat.

Uki laughed at him and pulled out a pair of silver strappy sandals. “This is what happens when Alex can finally be a girl. I finally have a buddy to talk to!”

I laughed at her and said, “Amen to that!”

Then she slid the shoes at me and said, “They should fit you.”

“Uki, I can’t take them!” I protested, kicking the shoes back to her.

“Yah, Alex! They match with the outfit! You can’t just take the outfit and not take the shoes! That would just be insulting me!” she complained with a pout.

I sighed and gave in. It didn’t take much convincing. They were so cute! “Th-thanks, Uki.”

“Consider it the outfit that you’re going to wear once we go out and about,” she told me with a mischievous wink.

“Hey, now,” Donghae warned. “No drinking. No clubs. No going crazy.”

Uki rolled her eyes. “Are you gonna be the one to stop us?”

“Uki,” Siwon warned.

Uki sighed. “Relax~ I wasn’t planning on drinking anytime soon. Not when I’m sick, anyway. I think I’d probably die. Any who! You three needa get out while Alex gets ready! Get out, get out!”

She quickly shooed them away and turned back to me, saying, “Hurry and get dressed! I wanna have enough time to do your makeup!”

 

So again, the picture totally has no relevancy to the chapter at all, but he was just so dang cutee!! ^^