Phone Calls~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Donghae’s POV~

Hangeng.

That’s all I had to say.

He heard about what was going on and caught the first flight out to Hanoi without even telling us in advance that he was coming! The stupid idiot put all his projects and everything on hold! He was risking all he’d worked so hard for! But that wasn’t the worst of it. What made everything so horrible was that things were AWKWARD between him and Kyuhyun. Yeah, don’t think that Hangeng didn’t see what Kyuhyun had confessed at the end of the conference. I think he was just choosing to ignore it, though.

“So lemme get this straight. You don’t know about anything that’s going on? Like, at all?” Hangeng asked us as we were all congregated in my hotel room’s living room.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. “Nope. We’re clueless right now.”

“My poor Alex,” he said, shaking his head sadly.

I noticed Kyuhyun tense slightly in his seat. He hadn’t said a word this entire time. I was really starting to worry that there was going to be a fight erupting between the two of them soon. Aish. We need the girls here so stupid things like this won’t happen!

“Donghae, I think your phone is ringing,” I heard someone say.

I looked up at Henry. I still think he should have been to the conference. But he just said that he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He said he thought that if he were to have gone to the conference, it would be sort of like saying that Uki and Alex were gone for good, and he refused to accept that. None of us wanted to accept it. But at this point, it was starting to get a little hopeless. The police were doing nothing, we had no idea where they even went to before they were kidnapped, and there weren’t any more phone calls, coming or going.

Henry tossed the phone to me. I looked at it. A number I didn’t recognize was flashing on my screen. Hmm…Well, you make new friends everyday! “Yebeoseyo?”

“LEE DONGHAE! SRANGHAE!” someone yelled into my ear.

Oh great, another fan girl. Not that I hated my fans, but I just found it strange how they kept somehow finding out what my number was.

“Um…?” I said.

“YAH! DONGHAE! DON’T YOU RECOGNIZE WHO THIS IS?!” she yelled at me.

I thought for a second. I think I might be missing Uki too much because this girl sounded exactly like her. “I’m sorry, should I?”

“YAH! AIDEN LEE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU! IT’S ALMOST OUR FOUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY AND YOU CAN’T REMEMBER WHO I AM?!” she yelled.

“UKI?!” I shouted, shooting out of my seat.

“UKI?!” everyone screamed in unison, nearly attacking me for the phone.

“Yah! Back off!” I yelled, fending them all off and pulling a total ninja move by jumping out of the way. I glared when Siwon nearly tackled me for it. “Guys! There is a speaker button! Would you just calm down?!”

They all grumbled at me, yelling at me to hurry up and hit the button already. After I put her on speaker, they all immediately started yelling random things at her.

“Yah!” she yelled. “We can only hear one person at a time!”

WE?!” I yelled, holding onto my phone tighter, my eyes widening. “YOU MEAN ALEX IS THERE WITH YOU?!”

“Hi, Donghae! I miss you!” I heard Alex yell at me.

“Alex! Oh my goodness, Alex, thank God you’re okay! I thought the worst happened to you since you weren’t on the phone last time Uki called us! Thank God you’re okay!” I yelled through my tears that that just out of the blue hit me.

“What?!” she squeaked. “You called them without me?!”

“Sorry! I was flippin’ out ‘cause I completely forgot I had my phone on me and Siwon was calling me and I figured I didn’t have much time and you were already asleep and if you got caught with me, they just would have beat as much as they beat me!” Uki defended.

“THEY BEAT YOU?!” Siwon shrieked angrily at my poor phone.

“Oops, I didn’t want you guys knowing that,” Uki said with a nervous little laugh. “It’s nothing to worry about. They didn’t hurt me too badly.”

“Don’t believe her for one second!” Alex screamed at us. “They nearly freaking beat her half to death! The first couple of days, she looked as if she’d just stepped out of a car accident!”

“UKI! WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT BACK?!” Siwon yelled. “I know you’re better than that! Why are you letting them hit you like that?!”

“Because!” Uki yelled. “Aish, just forget it! Are you guys okay?! How’s everything going?!”

“Aish, this girl! I think we should be the ones asking you that!” Leeteuk yelled. “Are you guys okay?!”

“We’re fine, Teukie,” Alex answered. “Except for this one over here. She’s so damn stubborn! I think she purposefully pisses all these guys off so she can test out the theory if they’ll hit her or not!”

“Yah! I do no such thing! They’d hit me regardless if I listened or not. They just hate me!” Uki responded huffily.

WOW.

I loved how they were totally treating this as if it were a normal phone conversation WHEN THEY’D BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS NOW!

“Uki, please tell me that you’re planning some super duper amazingly awesome escape plan!” Sungmin pleaded.

Uki laughed. I missed that sound

“WHY?!” we all yelled. “YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN!”

“Aish, I’m sorry, guys! But I’m not gonna leave Alex here! And she refuses to leave ‘cause she thinks that these guys are gonna kill us!” Uki responded.

“Have you not looked in a mirror?! Uki, you looked half-dead that first night!” Alex defended.

Uki sighed. “Aish, just forget about it! We’re really sorry, guys, but it might be awhile before we get out of here.”

“Uki, where are you right now?! Tell us so we can come find you!” I yelled at her.

“I…I can’t do that. I’m sorry. Look, we have to go soon! We just wanted to call and let you all know that we’re okay! They’re feeding us, they’re taking care of us, and none of them are trying anything stupid, okay? Now you guys need to quit crying! I hate it when I see my boys crying like that!” she said in a demanding voice.

I missed her

“Uki, don’t talk like that! You act as if you’re never coming back to us! Alex, please, just find the courage to leave! Please!” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled out of nowhere.  

“Oh my goodness, Kyuhyun!” Alex said, happiness completely lining every one of her syllables.

“Alex, listen to Kyuhyun! Please, just go along with Uki’s plan! You need to come back to us!” Hangeng also said.

“Oh my goodness, Hangeng?! You’re there?! What?! Why?! Why are you there?! Don’t you have projects you’re working on?! Why are you there?!” Alex questioned.

“I came here straightaway after I heard what was going on! Alex, how did this happen?! How did you guys get kidnapped?!” Hangeng continued on.

I subtly stepped in between him and the death glare Kyuhyun was sending him. Okay, let’s avoid any fights if at all possible.

“Well, we were going to get the guys medicine, was walking back to the hotel ‘cause it was only a couple streets away, saw Troy getting mugged, stepped in to help him, and next thing we know, we’re both knocked out with a couple of baseball bats,” Alex recounted.

Anger flared inside of me. Troy totally planned it! That stupid bastard! I looked around. All the guys were wondering who Troy was. Oh yeah. I forgot that Siwon and I were the only ones here who knew about Troy. Ugh. Just thinking of his name pissed me off. I was going to kill him!

“Uki, Tony’s on his way up! Hang up the phone!” I heard a guy’s voice yell in English in the background.

“Eek! Bye guys! We really gotta go! I love you, Donghae! Stop crying so much! Being sad for so long causes wrinkles!” Uki said with a laugh.

“I love you, too, Uki!” I responded.

“Bye everybody!” Alex yelled next.

And then the phone went dead.

I looked at the guys after I shut my phone and sat down. “Well?”

Siwon sighed and sat down. “All we can do is pray for the safety of their return. They say that they’re okay and they’re well-treated. We should wait until they both get up the courage to leave.”

I sighed. I hated it that he was right. I mean, what can we do? The cops were useless, my sister was scared, and Uki refused to leave without Alex. What were we supposed to do?! Aish. This wasn’t supposed to happen! I wasn’t supposed to lose my little sister! I wasn’t supposed to lose Uki right after I won her back! UGH! SO FLIPPIN’ ANNOYING!

“So, um, Kyuhyun,” Hangeng said slowly. “What was it that you meant at the end of the press conference?”

Kyuhyun turned his head to look straight at Hangeng with that look of his. “I meant exactly what I said.”

Hangeng just nodded his head knowingly and said, “I was really hoping you weren’t going to say that. You do realize now that I’m not letting her go without a fight, right?”

Kyuhyun smirked. “I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

Whoa. Severe case of déjà vu. O.O I snuck a peek in Leeteuk’s direction. I think it’s weird. I mean, think about it. Just a couple of months ago, I was saying that to Leeteuk about Uki. And now…Uki and Alex have been kidnapped and we can’t do anything about it. Can you believe this all happened within a time span of about six months? Plus all the other stuff that happened in between? Aish.

When did my life turn into a freaking drama?!

 

Lol. I know the previous chapter was short. This was originally part of that chapter, too, but when I looked at it, I was, like, uh...Yeah, no, that's way too long(x Pwahaha. Double update in less than a minute?! I think that's a new record for me! Kekeke. Hope you guys liked the chapter!(: