And Here Comes the Truth~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior


I think one last chapter before bed?(x

“Uki, we don’t have time for this!” he yelled at me, slapping my hands away.

“ANSWER ME THIS INSTANT!” I yelled, raising a hand to hit him.

He grabbed my wrist and spun us around so now he was the one pinning me to the wall. “Uki, do you wanna find Alex or not?!”

“How could you do this to me?!” I cried, tears falling down my cheeks. “I forgave you! I trusted you! I thought you were on my side again! How could you betray me again?!”

“Uki, I didn’t have a choice! If I told you, he would have killed you! He told me so the day I brought you back. He had already brought out the gun to shoot you when I begged him not to. The only way he would agree was if I kept Alex’s whereabouts a secret!” he yelled.

“YOU LIED TO ME!” I cried, trying to break free of his grasp so I could kill him.

“Uki, I did it to save you and Alex! I HAD TO!”

I stopped struggling for a second, crying.

“I was the one who suggested hiding Alex away, saying no one would wanna buy her since her hair was still so short. I had to make something up so Tony wouldn’t freaking sell her to someone who would her every day. And if I were to tell you where she was, both you and Alex would have been killed. I couldn’t let that happen. I’m sorry, Uki, I’m sorry I lied to you, but I had to.”

I grinded my teeth, my chest heaving rapidly from the betrayal and anger I felt. “You were never on my side. You never were! You could’ve saved me so much trouble if you would have just told me! As if Tony would have found out!”

“Not on your side?! Not on your side?! If I weren’t on your side, would I have sabotaged the elevator and make Tony and his goons stuck?! If I weren’t on your side, would I have fought to keep you alive all this time?! If I weren’t on your side, would I be willing to show you were Alex is right now?! Uki, I did all I did to make sure you stayed alive! Why can’t you see that?!”

“Because you betrayed me! You betrayed me again!

I expected him to make up some lame excuse or continue trying to explain his actions or yell at me again. What I didn’t expect was for him to pull me into his arms and hold me tightly, but that’s exactly what he did. I cried, soaking his shirt, as he just held onto me.

“I’m so sorry, Uki. I know that you’ll probably never forgive me, but I had to do it. I had to protect you. I love you way too damn much to let anything happen to you,” he said into my hair.

I shook my head and pushed him off. “Just take me to Alex. Now!

He sighed and a sad look entered his eyes as he nodded and began leading me. I snapped my gaze to that pathetic monitor. “Get up now!

He immediately stood and walked in front of me, me behind the both of them. Troy led us up a flight of stairs and we stopped in front of another closet door that looked identical to the one we were previously at. Wow. No wonder he got them mixed up. I probably would have, too(x

Troy looked at me as I wiped away my tears. “Well? Aren’t you gonna open it?”

I shook my head.

I’m not stupid.

“You open it,” I commanded.

He sighed and opened the door, revealing a broken and battered Alex on the ground, hugging one knee to her chest while her other leg was bent at an odd angle.

“Oh my goodness, Alex!” I cried, immediately running in and dropping down to her side.

She weakly opened her blackened eyes to look at me. “U-Uki?”

Alex’s POV~

Oh my goodness.

You have no idea the feeling that swelled in my chest at seeing Uki beside me. Despite her body being in worse—if that was even possible!—condition since I’d last seen her, she was still as beautiful as ever. Goodness, I’ve missed my sister!<3 Uki reached a tentative hand out to me, carefully lifting me into a sitting position, avoiding my leg. But it was inevitable. I let out a shrill scream the moment my leg moved even a centimeter.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry!” Uki shouted, looking at my oddly-bent leg. “What’d they do to you?!”

I smiled at her through my tears. “Th-they broke my leg so I wouldn’t be able to run away. I’ve been locked in here for God knows how long. Oh my goodness, Uki, I’m so happy to see you! To see that you’re okay!”

I threw my arms around her neck, hugging her tightly. She hugged me for a second before pulling back. “There’ll be time for that later, Alex. Right now, we needa get outta here before Tony and his guys break outta that elevator. First thing’s first. We needa splint your leg before the bones shift anymore than they already have.”

Huh? How in the hell was she gonna do that? She looked around the closet and grabbed the wooden broom. Being the bad that she was, she snapped the broom in half using her knee than broke off the bristles of the broom as well. Next, she found some duct time. She let out an aggravated breath.

“Aish, this will have to do,” she muttered, grabbing the supplies and sitting down beside me again. “Troy, come hold her hand. Okay, Alex, listen to me. This is going to hurt more than anything you’ve ever experienced in your life. I give you full permission to break Troy’s hand if you need to.”

Troy gave her a look to which she returned with an icy glare. Was there something that I needed to know about? I grabbed hold of Troy’s hand like Uki had instructed me to do and waited for what would happen next. She looked at me.

“Are you ready?” she asked me, still giving me a worried look.

“What are y—AHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOODNESS, UKI, PLEASE, STOP, THAT HURTS!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs, feeling as though I was literally about to break Troy’s hand from how tightly I was holding it.

“I’m sorry!” Uki exclaimed, jerking my leg again.

“UKI!” I shrieked, tears filling my eyes.

“Okay, okay, I’m done!” she yelled. “I’m so sorry, Alex, but I had to! Your bones had shifted so much already that I highly doubt you’ll be able to walk right for awhile afterward.”

I let out a breath, tears falling fast as I let go of Troy’s hand. “I-it’s okay,” I responded shakily. I looked at Troy, who was examining his already purpling hand. “Sorry, Troy.”

He smiled gently at her. “It’s okay.”

I looked at Uki, who was skillfully aligning my leg straight with the two halves of the broom stick and taping it up. I in a sharp breath at the stabs of pain I felt but decided to just tough it out. She knew what she was doing. I trusted her. Before I knew it, there was a nice and neat little makeshift splint on my leg. I looked up at Uki.

“How’d—?”

“I was a med student at one point in my life,” she replied with a smile. “Now c’mon. We needa hurry.”

Effortlessly, she lifted me up, throwing one of my arms around her shoulder and one of her arms around my waist. She slapped Troy’s hands away when he tried reaching out to help, giving him an angry glare. He sighed and backed off, walking out of the closet first to allow us to walk out after him. Slowly, we inched our way out, making sure to avoid bumping my leg into anything.

“Are you okay, Alex?” she asked.

I nodded, shaking my head slightly to clear away the dizziness I felt from the lack of food and water I’d experienced for the last couple of days and said, “Let’s just get out of here.”

“Oh, but leaving so soon? Now how is that any fun?” I heard a voice ask.

My heart froze in fear when I turned to see Tony with his goons standing there, evil smirks on their faces and glares to match.

“You stupid bastard! Give me back my necklace!” Uki shrieked, wanting to step forward. She stayed behind when she realized that she was still holding onto me.

Tony laughed heartlessly. “I wish I could say that I could, sweetheart, but I don’t have it anymore. Wanna do a thorough search?”

“Go to hell,” Uki spat in disgust and anger.

I saw Troy’s eyes widen at something. Kevin, upon seeing this, suddenly took off sprinting down the hallway.

“You bastard!” Troy yelled without warning, taking off sprinting after him.

I looked at Uki, my eyes widened with fear as the guys started closing in on us, making us back up slowly against the wall.

“Alex, do you trust me?” she whispered to me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Answer the question!” she hissed fiercely. “Do you trust me?”

I looked her, dead in the eye, as I said, “With my life.”

“Good. Then trust me for what I’m about to do, okay? Don’t think of it the wrong way. Trust me.”

“What are you—?”

And before I knew it, she threw me into the arms of Tony, catching him off guard, and did a back flip over one of the other guys, using his shoulder as a support board, taking off sprinting down the hallway as well. My eyes widened as Tony growled in anger, yelling at his guys to go running after her. I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. Tony picked me up, carrying me bridal style, and didn’t say a word as he and the remainder of his guys walked calmly down the hallway. I shook slightly in his arms.

I can’t believe Uki just left me like that.

 

Alex was saved and then she wasn't! Lol. Don't think too badly of Uki. There's a reason behind why she did what she did. xD Bahahah. And as I'm sitting here thinking about it, it makes me sad to say this, but this story will probably be finished off by tomorrow! D:

Love you guys for keeping up with this!<3