Leaving~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

“I’m gonna miss you, bao bei,” Alex said, fighting back the tears.

“I know. I’m gonna miss you, too. But I’ve been gone for over a month now. Imagine what my managers are gonna say,” Hangeng said, holding her at arm’s length to watch her face carefully.

Alex let out a sigh. “Call me, okay?”

“Every day and every night,” he said with a smile.

“They’re so cute,” I said with a smile.

“Spying are we?” a voice asked, startling me.

“Donghae, quit scaring me like that!” I said, hitting him on the chest.

He laughed and hugged me. “Sorry. But, um…Jiwon’s about to board. Do you wanna come say goodbye?”

I shook my head and turned to look at everyone gathered around Hangeng, practically sobbing about him leaving. Even Leeteuk was here!

“Don’t you dare hesitate to visit again, got it?” he said in between his tears. “And if you don’t visit again soon, I’m gonna send Heechul to China and drag you back here again.”

Hangeng just laughed and hugged him saying, “I’m gonna miss you guys. It was great while the old times lasted.”

“Last call for the three o’clock flight out to China,”the automated voice said on the speaker.

Hangeng sadly tightened his grip around his suitcase’s handle and said, “Well, that’s me.”

Alex let out a little cry and plowed into him, hugging him tightly. “Please don’t go!”

He just hugged her tightly and said, “I’m sorry, Alex. But I have to.”

“C-can I go with you?” she asked, looking up at him.

He wiped away her tears with his thumb and just smiled, saying, “I think Donghae might kill me if I said yes.”

She just pouted and gave him one last hug before letting him go. “Come back and visit. If not, you shouldn’t be scared of Heechul coming to find you because I’m gonna go find you, got it?”

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. “I’ll come back to visit soon. After this lawsuit crap and the new album stuff dies down, I’ll be back to visit.”

Alex smiled and nodded her head.

“Geng, you better go! You’re gonna be late,” Leeteuk warned.

Hangeng nodded and grabbed his suitcases, disappearing amongst the throng of busy people. Alex let out a little whimper and just stood there crying. And then, lo and behold, Kyuhyun totally pulls a super duper cute moment and comes up to hug her! AWWWW!<3

“It’s okay, Alex,” he said, holding her tightly. “He’ll be back. Don’t worry, okay?”

She just nodded as the rest of us just stood there, smiling. They were just so darn cute! ALEX SEOHAE LEE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR STUPIDITY AND REALIZE THAT KYUHYUN IS THE RIGHT GUY FOR YOU?! I mean, don’t get me wrong. I loved Hangeng as much as the next person, but Kyuhyun was so much better for her! Why is it that she’s the only one who can’t see that?!

“Um, Uki…Can I talk to you for a second?” a timid voice asked.

I turned around to see Jiwon standing there. Why…Did she look so sad? I couldn’t do anything but nod, following her a little way’s from the group. I turned to look at Leeteuk. Was something going on between them that I didn’t know about? No…He’s looking a bit concerned, too, which means they should be okay.

“So I was thinking,” Jiwon said, standing there with her hands clasped around her suitcase’s handle.

“And?” I asked.

“Can you tell Leeteuk that I don’t wanna be with him anymore?”

My jaw dropped.

DID.

SHE.

JUST.

REALLY.

ASK ME THAT?!

“Jiwon, the entire time you’ve been here, I’ve respected you. Honest, I have. But if you’re being serious about this, I am going to freaking slap the crap out of you for even asking me to do such a preposterous thing!” I exclaimed, my face flushing in anger.

“Well, I’m about to leave back to school! I’m gonna be busy and I’m not gonna have time to even talk to him. I don’t believe in long-distant relationships,” she said huffily.

“Well what did you expect?! You’re in England and he’s in Korea! If you knew this was gonna happen, why did you get involved with him in the first place?!”

“Because I thought it would bug you!”

I blinked. I cannot believe she was being so blunt about something that was about to make me punch her in the face. I knew she was just gonna play him. I just knew it! “How dare you mess with his emotions just so you could get under my skin?! I could care less that you messed with me but when you use the guys to get to me, that’s where I draw the line!”

“Oh quit being sucha a drama queen! I asked you to do a simple task for me and you completely blow this all outta proportion,” she said, rolling her eyes.

Simple?! You call this simple?! You may not care about whether or not Leeteuk is hurt by this, but the guy, for some unfathomable reason, actually does like you! So if you break his heart, I swear to you that I will break your face!”

“Well, what the hell am I supposed to do?! I’ll be over there and he’ll be here with you!

Me?! Why are you trying to turn this around to be about me for?!”

“You have a tendency to be all up on every single guy that I meet.”

“Oh please! You told me you didn’t even wanna get involved with the guys in the first place! Jiwon, you’re being absolutely and positively stupid. I know this isn’t the real reason. Now what’s really happening, huh? What’s the real reason you’re doing this to Leeteuk?”

She just crossed her arms and death glared at me. “Fine, you really wanna know? I met someone better. My ex called me and he’s in England with me. He hasn’t been tainted by the likes of you yet. So yeah. I came up with the lie so I could at least spare his feelings, but you brought out the truth. Happy?”

And that’s when I lost it.

I couldn’t think of anything else to do.

So?

I just decked her.

She flew to the floor and that’s when the guys all rushed over to me, Siwon and Donghae immediately pulling me back and restraining me from punching her again. Leeteuk went over to help Jiwon up, who was holding her bleeding mouth. I hope I knocked out a tooth.

“Uki!” Leeteuk yelled. “Why would you do that for?!”

“Oh why don’t you ask her, huh? I’m sure she has a great story to tell you!” I yelled, still fighting against Siwon and Donghae.

“Jiwon, what’s she talking about?” Leeteuk asked, looking at Jiwon.

Her eyes filled with tears as she said, “I’m sorry, oppa. But I wanna break up.”

Silence washed over us as Leeteuk just stood here, staring at her with disbelief and hurt written all over his face.

“But…Why?” he whispered.

“Yeah, Jiwon, tell him the real reason why you wanna break up with him,” I spat, shooting acidic glares her way. Donghae and Siwon tightened their grips on my arms, making sure I wouldn’t be able to slip loose and punch her again. 

“I…I…”

“Last call for the three fifteen heading out to England,”the automated voice said once again.

“I gotta go,” she said, quickly grabbing her suitcases and rolling out of there.

We were quiet for a second before Heechul said, “What a . Leeteuk, you deserve better. I don’t know why you got involved with her in the first place.”

Leeteuk just slipped me a sad look and said, “Yeah, what was I thinking? I knew a lasting relationship was too good to be true.”

“Leeteuk, don’t say that!” Alex said, looking at him with sad eyes. “You do deserve a lasting relationship. You just gotta find the right girl first. And trust me, Jiwon was not the right girl for you.”

He kept his sad gaze directed towards me as he said, “I already know who the right girl for me is. It’s just…I can never have her.”

And with that, he quickly dashed away from us, nobody having the chance to stop him. I let out a breath and broke out of Siwon and Donghae’s grasp, quickly running after him, shouting, “Leeteuk! Leeteuk, wait!”

For some reason, I couldn’t escape the feeling that this was all my fault.

Damn Jiwon. I hope she fails all her exams and that her ex plays her just like she played him.

It would serve her right and then some.