Conversations~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Siwon’s POV~

I walked out of my room to put my Tupperware in the sink. So I admit. Without Uki, we all would have starved to death. I mean, Ryeowook cooks, but he NEVER prepared the food the way Uki does. All separated and unique for each members’ linking and whatnot. I paused above the sink and looked to the living room to stumble upon quite an…Interesting sight? Leeteuk was asleep on the couch, and who was sleeping next to him? Was that his girlfriend? Aww, I heard about her, but never actually got to meet her. I wonder what she looks like.

I walked to the living room and nearly ran into the TV from shock.

IT WAS UKI!

WHAA?!

I stood and stared for a moment. Okay, okay, breathe, Siwon. There has to be a rational explanation to this. They were just watching a movie! I mean, it’s perfectly acceptable to fall asleep leaning on someone while watching a movie. People do it all the time. BUT THEY DON’T PUT THEIR ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER WHEN THEY FALL ASLEEP!

I took note that Leeteuk’s arm was around her waist, his check resting on the top of her head. WTEFF?! At this rate, I’d much rather her go for Donghae. LEETEUK WAS TEN YEARS OLDER THAN HER!

Leeteuk stirred and yawned. He stretched his arm high above his head and opened his sleepy eyes to look at me. “Hey, Siwon.”

“Hyung, may I ask just what you’re doing with my little sister?” I asked, false calm coating my words.

Leeteuk looked at Uki still curled asleep by his side. A surprised look spread across his face. “Whoa, when did that happen?”

“Hyung, I thought you had a girlfriend!” I said.

Leeteuk looked even more surprised by this statement. “What’re you talking about, Siwon?”

He got up carefully and gingerly laid Uki down on the couch, throwing a thin blanket over her. Then he stretched again. He looked at me. “Now what is this nonsense about me having a girlfriend?”

“You made it quite obvious in that one interview, hyung,” I told him.

Did he think I was stupid or something?

He laughed at me. “Siwon, I was confused by the English. I was more tuned into how her accent sounded really cool rather than to her actual question.”

I looked at him suspiciously. “Look, hyung, I respect you, honest, I do. And if I were to choose somebody in this dorm that I’d want Uki to end up with, you’d be one of the top picks.”

“Whoa! What’re you talking about?!” he asked me, giving me an absolutely confused expression.

“Oh don’t play dumb! I figured out you liked Uki since forever ago!”

“Siwon, you’re being ridiculous. First Sungmin, then Donghae, and now you?! I. Don’t. Like. Uki. Okay?”

“Whatever, okay? But look. Even though Donghae put my little sister through hell back then, I’d still rather her be with him.”

Leeteuk looked surprised. “Now does that even make sense?”

“It does if you think about it. If she gets involved with you, she’s just in for a whole lotta heartache.”

“And why in the world would you say that for? Are you saying that I’m not good enough for your sister or somethin’?”

“I thought you said you didn’t like her!”

“I don’t! But when you start telling me that I’m not good enough for her, I think I’m gonna get just a little upset.”

“It’s not that, hyung. It’s just that you’ll be leaving for the military soon. How do you think that’ll affect her if anything happens between you two?”

“Well you don’t have to worry, Siwon, because nothing is going to happen between me and Uki.”

“Uki~” I heard a voice call. Oh Sungmin. Sungmin came into view, an empty Tupperware in his hands. “Where’s Uki?”

“She’s sleeping,” I answered, indicating her sleeping form on the couch.

He pouted. “Uki, wake up!”

“Whaa?!” she screamed, rolling off the couch from shock.

“Sungmin!” I shouted at him, helping Uki up.

She was holding her head in pain. “Yah! Lee Sungmin, one of these days, I’m gonna sneak into your room and blow your brains out with an air horn!”

He smiled widely at her. “Oh, good, Uki, you’re up.”

“Sungmin!” she shouted, throwing a pillow straight at his face.

He dodged it and laughed as she chased him into the kitchen. Leeteuk turned to me. “If you really wanna watch out for guys Uki is crushing on, watch out for her and Sungmin.”

I scoffed. “Sungmin? Puh-lease. He’s far from Uki’s type. She’s way too mature for that child.”

“May be. But he’s likable, and he has a wicked aegyo act that girls fall for all the time. And trust me when I say that she’s falling for him.”

I looked to the kitchen to see Sungmin pouting and begging for something.

“Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE?” he begged.

“No! Not only did you steal Leeteuk’s food, but now you’re asking me to cook some more?” Uki asked, arms crossed in defiance. “I slave over a hot stove all day, and all you do is finish two courses in one meal!”

He pouted some more and began batting his eyes at her.

She turned away. “No. It’s not going to work this time, Sungmin.”

He quickly dashed to face her again and puffed his cheeks and gave her the puppy dog eyes. “If you don’t wanna cook for me, can you at least come eat with me?”

“Eat with you?! Why can’t you just go eat by yourself?” she asked, trying her best to keep her gaze from his face, but it wasn’t working so well since she was so short and all he had to do was just duck to look at her again.

“I’ve been eating with Donghae too much. His loneliness issues have been rubbing off on me,” he responded.

She rolled her eyes and let out a big breath. “Oh, fine. But since you’re just being annoying at this point, I get to choose where we eat.”

“Good enough for me!” He quickly kissed her on the cheek and dashed out of the kitchen before she could say anything.

She stood there for a moment, blinking, a slow smile spreading across her face. She placed her hand on the spot where he kissed her and started laughing quietly to herself, turning to head to her room.

Leeteuk looked at me. “Now do you believe me?”

I let out a breath. “Uki has too many guys falling for her too fast.”

“She can’t help it. I’ll admit, she’s one pretty amazing girl.”

“That can potentially hurt a lot of people in the future.”

“I have faith in Uki. She knows how to take care of herself.”

All I could do was just nod my head and go with it.