Aegyo To the Extreme~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

Ugh. At this point, I’m really contemplating on just making Ryeowook and Alex start cooking again. I’m sick and tired of cooking ridiculous amounts of food just to have them eat everything in one meal. But it’s whatever I suppose. I mean, I AM living here free of rent. I threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a loose white V. I had put my still curled hair into a chic ponytail earlier and decided to add some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.

“Uki, you ready?” Sungmin asked, poking his head in the doorway. He paused. “Whoa. You look…Never mind.”

“Yah! Sungmin, that’s the second time you’ve done that to me,” I responded, standing up. I gave him a little pout.

“Oh no. Don’t try pulling that on me. I invented the act of aegyo. Nothing you do can work on me,” he said, smiling at me.

I smiled at him. “Oh I highly doubt that. I’ve learned how to act cute to get my ways around guys. I’ll get you one of these days, just you watch.”

He smiled that Sungmin smile at me and hooked his arm. “Well then. Let’s get going, shall we? Oh, and have you decided on what we’re eating?”

I put a finger to my cheek and said thoughtfully, “Hmm…I have. Sushi!”

Sungmin laughed as I hooked my arm with his and said, “Sushi it is!”

~~~~

“Second time out today,” I said, pouring a little bit of soy sauce into a little bowl for my sushi. “I’m starting to feel as if I get no rest thanks to you guys.”

“Oh I dunno about that. In between sleeping with Donghae and sleeping on Leeteuk, I’m sure you got plenty of rest,” Sungmin replied, taking a bite of his spicy tuna.

I almost spat my water at his face, but thank the Lord I had the good sense to swallow instead. Even though I ended up choking on it. -__-

“Yah! Uki!” Sungmin yelled, reaching over the table to make sure I was okay.

“I’m fine!” I yelled, waving him off. Thank goodness we were in a private room. Otherwise, people would have thought we were nuts! “But what are you talking about?! I never slept with Donghae! Nor do I ever recall sleeping on Teukie!”

Sungmin outright laughed at me. “That’s what caused you to choke? You’re so stupid!”

“Sungmin! Tell me what you’re talking about!” I demanded, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

“You fell asleep on Leeteuk when you guys were watching Beauty and the Beast. Happy?”

“Okay, now what is this nonsense about me sleeping with Donghae?!”

“Sungmin, oppa, I’m very sorry to bother you, but there are a couple of fans outside that are asking for a quick autograph,” said our waitress, which was dressed in the traditional kimono and everything.

“Not now, lady!” I snapped impatiently. “Sungmin has some explaining to do first.”

“I’ll be right there,” Sungmin responded, an evil smile on his face.

“LEE SUNGMIN!” I yelled.

“Love you, too~” he responded.

Then he left out the sliding door following the waitress.

I crossed my arms and harrumphed. He just lives to irritate me, I swear! If it weren’t for the fact that he could probably beat me with his martial arts, I would have killed him forever ago. What was he talking about?! I did not sleep with Donghae…I didn’t, right?! I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Donghae’s number.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hae! I have a potentially awkward question to ask you, but I need you to answer it,” I said quickly.

“Uki? What is this all about? Where are you?”

“I’m eating sushi with Sungmin, but that’s beside the point! I need you to answer something for me!”

“Sungmin?! What’re you doing out with Sungmin?!”

“DONGHAE!”

“Okay! I’m sorry! What’s your question?”

“Did we sleep together?”

I could feel my cheeks burning, which was quickly spreading down my neck.

“What?! What is this all about?!” he responded in shock.

“Donghae! Answer the stinkin’ question!”

“What kind of question is that?!”

“Yah! DID. WE. SLEEP. TOGETHER?!”

“No, I don’t think so,” a different voice answered.

I looked up to see that Sungmin had returned, a devious little smile upon his face. Yikes!

“Gotta go, bye,” I said, quickly hanging up the phone while Donghae was yelling, “Wait!”

Donghae’s POV~

I stared at my phone in shock. Here I was, in the middle of ordering something for Alex to eat, when Uki calls me and asks me if we had slept together. Wtf kinda question was that?! I mean, we didn’t sleep together! We didn’t, right?! Yah! I’m never going to drink ever again!

“Hae, you okay?” Alex asked, returning from her trip to the bathroom.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, blinking at my plate of broken rice with ribs and kimchi on the side.

“Donghae, you’re frowning at your food. What’s going on?” Alex asked, trying to peer at my face.

I looked up at her and plastered a smile on my face. “It’s nothing, baby sister! Don’t worry about it. Just eat! Leave your oppa to his thoughts.”

And before she could ask any other questions, I began shoveling food into my mouth, pointing at my stuffed cheeks when she tried talking.

Sungmin’s POV~

I watched as she was eating her sushi, cautiously throwing glances at me from time to time. I secretly smiled to myself. I loved messing her! She was just so funny! Did she really think she slept with Donghae? I mean, granted I saw her sneaking into his room that one night and I walked into his room while he was in the shower the next morning to see her curled up in his bed, but she was still fully clothed! I know for sure that she didn’t sleep with him! Unless there was another time that I didn’t know about, but for the event that I’m talking about, she didn’t.

“Sungminnnnnnn~” she whined, pouting at me.

Aish, she was just so cute.

“Please tell me?”

She batted her lashes and pouted to the EXTREME.

I could only laugh. “Oh, Uki, you’re just so funny!”

She puffed what little cheeks she had out and began doing that weird cute glare thing girls seem to have mastered since birth. “Lee Sungmin, if you don’t tell me, I refuse to cook for you for the remaining time that I’m here.”

“But Uki! You can’t do that!” I responded, pouting at her.

“Yah! I’m just so annoyed with you at the moment that I’m sure your aegyo won’t work on me,” she responded, crossing her arms.

I smiled at her. Okay, Sungmin, melt her heart.

“But Uki~” I said, batting my eyes. “If you don’t cook for me, I won’t have any need to talk to you, and if I don’t talk to you, your life would be so empty without me.” I placed my hands over my heart to emphasize the loneliness she would experience without me. ‘Cause, ya’ know, I’m Sungmin! Everyone loves talking to me! ^^

“Ha! If you’re gonna pull that nonsense, then I’m gonna do the same,” she responded. Her rigid posture quickly shifted into one a damsel in distress would use to get her way. “But Sungmin, oppa, Uki can’t have you leave her. Her life would be so incomplete without you,” she said with a hint of seductiveness and cuteness snaking between her words.

Oh, she was good. But like I said. I’m the master at aegyo.

“Then come here, and oppa promises he’ll never leave you,” I said, patting the empty floor space beside me.

She scooted around the table and quickly sat beside me, snuggling into my side. She can’t hold this act up forever. I know Uki too well. She dislikes it when people touch her. I chuckled on the inside as I threw my arm around her shoulders, my hand around her tiny waist. I felt her flinch for a second, but was shocked when she hugged me tightly around the waist and leaned into me more instead of pulling away like I had expected her to. Whoa. She was really good.

“You better keep that promise, oppa, otherwise I’ll be really sad,” she said, tightening her arms around me.

I chuckled and tightened my arm around her. “Oppa promises he won’t leave you.”

She began walking her fingers up the front of my body. “Now then. What was that about me sleeping with Donghae?”

My heart began racing as her fingers were walking up my chest, right over my thudding heart. She was WAY past aegyo now. At this point, she was just being flat-out seductive! Alright, she wants to play that game? I’m up for it. I grabbed her fingers and interlocked my fingers with hers. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed her fingers. Her expression looked shocked. Yeah, that’s right. Didn’t think I’d do that, now did you?

“Oh it’s nothing of importance, oppa promises~” I told her, still holding her hand.

She blinked for a couple of seconds and pulled her hand out of mine, putting her hand flat on my chest. “I’ll make it worth your while if you tell me,” she said, smiling evilly at me.

I wonder if she could feel how fast my heart was beating right now. I didn’t necessarily like Uki or anything, but I’m only a guy. What can I do, right? Then I thought of something. I placed my hand under her chin and brought her face up to meet mine, our faces inches apart.

“Dazzle me,” I whispered, smiling at her.

She blinked, a semi shocked expression on her face mixed in with a little bit of interest. Before I knew it, we were leaning in closer toward each other. And then a little tiny *click* sounded, ruining the moment. We both turned to see a photographer kneeling on the ground, a camera in the shooting position. He lowered his camera, smiling grossly at us.

“Thanks! That was the shot of a lifetime!”

And with that, he flew out of the room.

Oh crap.