Changes~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Alex’s POV~

That stupid, overly-obsessed, naturally flirtatious !

I can’t believe that I actually used to like her. I mean, I’ll admit, she’s super duper nice and she gave up a lot for the boys and she naturally goes out of her way to make others around her feel better…What was I saying again? Oh right!

I HATE HER!

I mean, trying to steal Henry was one thing, but getting ALL UP ON HANGENG WAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY!

Heechul passed by me, giving me a wtff face, but I didn’t care. I was too effing mad to care at this point. I was so mad, I almost wanted to just go into the kitchen and punch her in the face! Actually…

I marched to the kitchen, my mouth opened, about to say something to her, but then something caught my eye. She was concentrated on cutting vegetables so she didn’t notice me standing there, but I stared at her wrists. They had fresh scars on them, almost as if—

“Uki, are you cutting yourself?” I asked quietly, looking at her.

Her face snapped up, her eyes wide with fear.

She gave me the ‘oh ’ face, but didn’t say anything. She just dropped the knife and ran past me, going into her room.

What was that all about?

Uki’s POV~

“Hangeng!” I exclaimed, immediately turning around and covering my eyes with my hands.

“Bwoh?!”

I heard a rustle as he rushed to put his shirt back on. Oh man, oh man, his MUSCLES.

Then he laughed and said, “Gee, we need to stop meeting up like this. You can turn around now.”

I turned around and peeked between my fingers and when I saw that it was safe to look, I uncovered my eyes, forcing a smile onto my face. “I know, right? One time is more than enough.”

He laughed. “So what brings you to my room?”

I gave him a confused look. “Your room? Um, this is my room.”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Leeteuk said that I could stay in here since Henry was gone,” he explained, an apologetic look on his face.

“Teukie is just obviously shaken up by your sudden return then because Henry got back home a couple days ago,” I said with a laugh.

Hangeng laughed. “That, or he’s just getting old.”

“That, too.”

He looked at his now unpacked suitcases. “Well, since you’re staying here, I guess I can stay in Kangin’s room since he’s gone for the military.”

“No can do. Henry is currently residing in that room since I managed to steal this one away from him,” I said, walking over to find myself a sweater to wear.

“How’d you manage that? Henry is possessive when it comes to these things,” he said, putting his stuff back into his suitcases.

“Oppa, you’ll find that with my recent maturing, I’ve become quite persuasive when I want to be,” I told him with a smile and a wink.

“Only you, Uki,” he said with a laugh.

I stood up and said, “Turn around and shut your eyes.”

“Why…?”  he asked, giving me a suspicious look.

“I’m changing shirts. Now do it. And if I catch you peeking, you can answer to Siwon,” I said with a smile.

“Why don’t you just go change in the bathroom?” he asked.

“Because there have been incidents when people in this house have walked in on my showers and while I was changing. So either you get out or turn around and shut your eyes.”

He sighed and did as he was told. I quickly pulled my tank off and put on my long-sleeved gray V. “Alright, I’m done,” I told him as I ruffled my hair back into place.

“That was fast.” He turned around and a confused expression crept into his look. “You’re wearing a long-sleeved shirt…In the middle of summer?”

I scoffed, pulling the sleeves down to cover my wrists. “It’s entering fall, and I think I might have caught a cold, so I’m just dressing for it.”

He blinked at me. “So you dress appropriately for your cold my wearing a long-sleeved shirt and short shorts?”

I stuck my tongue at him. “Don’t judge me.”

And I walked out of the room before he could say anything.

Alex’s POV~

Okayy, okay, so I just found out that Uki might possibly be cutting herself. Gotta think, Alex, what would be the best way to go about this kind of situation? You can’t confront her about it because she’ll just walk away. You can’t tell anyone else about it yet because you don’t know for sure. Oh to hell with it, Alex, you know for sure! You saw those scars! I mean, what else could have happened? One of the members in the house abuses her or something?! That’s preposterous! Okay, okay, just breathe. Maybe I’ll go and talk to one of the members about it. That’s it! Siwon! Who better to talk to than her older brother? Um, wait a minute, Siwon’s gonna flip and go all psycho crazy on all of us if I say anything to him. Um…Sungmin? Pfsht, yeah right. Donghae? No, ‘cause then I’ll just get a lecture about how I shouldn’t do anything like that. Hangeng? Okay, now I’m just looking for an excuse to talk to Hangeng.

Speaking of Hangeng, why hasn’t he talked to me yet? He’s been here for a whole half hour already and he hasn’t spoken a word to me! Did I do something wrong? Should I have said hi to him first? Did I—

ALEX! YOU’RE LOSING FOCUS HERE!

Okay. Um…Eunhyuk? He doesn’t ever talk. Shindong? Nahh. Yesung? He’ll just go on and on about his turtles. Ryeowook? He’ll just go on about Uki’s cooking. Leeteuk?

I had been afraid to think his name because I was still slightly scared of the guy, but…He does seem to be the best one to talk to about this.

I let out a sigh and stood up shakily, walking out of my room and heading to Leeteuk’s.