Repeated Actions~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Uki’s POV~

After the excitement of everyone finding out Alex was a girl—except for Zhou Mi. Where the heck was that guy?!—I managed to convince them all to go out somewhere and celebrate for Alex. At first, they all protested, but then I brought up the fact that I’d probably get more sleep if it’s silent in the house, so after a few more minutes—twenty minutes in fact!—of convincing and begging and pleading, I and Siwon managed to get everyone out of the house. Alex was nervous, I could plainly see it on her face.

Before she left out the door, she dragged me to the kitchen, catching me off guard. “Yah! Alex!”

“Sorry!” she immediately apologized, seeming to forget that I was pretty much half dead at the moment. “But…I don’t wanna go out with them! They just found out I was girl, I’m sure they’re going out to drink, and…”

I laughed at her. “Don’t worry! If anything happens, Donghae and I will be busting a few faces tonight, got it?!”

“Uki, I know it’s a lot to ask for, but…Can you please come with me? I’m nervous! I haven’t been out as a girl with…All of them before.”

I looked into her intensified green eyes and shook my head. “Sorry, Alex, but I literally feel like I’m about to keel over dead at any given moment. Don’t worry! I’ll ask Siwon to look after you, alright? I’m sure he won’t be drinking tonight. And of course, despite the fact that he’s been preoccupied lately, Donghae is still your protective older brother. You’ll be fine! I just feel sorry for all the guys that are gonna get beat up by Donghae for asking you for your number tonight.” I winked at her, causing her face to drain of all color.

“I hadn’t even thought of that,” she squeaked. “Uki, please?

“Look, I’m not going. I’m sorry! But either you’re gonna leave, or I’m getting Siwon to carry you out. Your choicee~” I said in a sing-song voice.

Once she realized that I wasn’t joking about the whole Siwon thing, she nodded her head and we both headed to the living room.

“Are you ready to leave yet?” Kyuhyun asked.

Oh Kyuhyun. Don’t think that I didn’t notice the way you were looking at Alex earlier. There’s no way I’m letting you live this down(:<

“She’s ready!” I answered for her because I knew if she were to answer for herself, she’d just tell them she didn’t want to go after all. “Oh, and a bit of forewarning. If you guys come home and she tells me somethin’ went down from you idiots being drunk, a few jaws are getting broken tonight, got it?”

“Don’t worry, Uki, I’ll look after her,” Siwon said with a reassuring smile. “I’m not planning to drink tonight, so I guess I’m the designated driver?”

“Siwon, you just want beautiful Alex all to yourself, eh?” Heechul asked with a flirty wink directed at Alex.

I let out a little laugh, covering my mouth from the reactions that came from both Alex and Hangeng. Hmm…Maybe I should go with them, just to make sure that nobody kills anybody else. Then a little dizzy spell came over me. I held my head for a moment, closing my eyes for it to pass. Okay, I’m definitely not going out tonight.

“Uki! Are you okay?” Siwon asked, rushing up to me. “Maybe I should stay home to make sure nothing goes wrong.”

I waved him off. “I’m fine. I just need some sleep is all, which I’m not gonna get if you’re still here! Get out already!”

And with that, I finally managed to push them all out the door. After making sure I locked the deadbolt, I skipped off to Donghae’s room, happily thinking of the blissful sleep awaiting me.

Oh sleep. It seems as though we just keep getting interrupted~

Troy’s POV~

I needed to talk to her.

I needed for her to forgive me.

I needed for her to quit ignoring me!

Michelle hugged me around the waist, resting her head on my chest. “Just forget about it,” she murmured, hugging me tighter. “It’s obvious she’s not gonna forgive us.”

I pushed her away and stood up, putting on a new T-shirt and some jeans. “Michelle, you’re not trying hard enough. If you guys were truly best friends, you’d do everything in your power to win her back. I…I love Uki.”

Her eyes turned stormy. “That’s not what you’ve been saying to me for the past six months.”

“The past six months of my life were a mistake! I don’t know what I was thinking for choosing you over Uki. Jiwon somehow got the best of me. But I won’t let it happen again. I’m going to win Uki back.”

“Troyy~” she wined, patting the spot beside her on the now empty bed. “Just forget about her, okay? She made it pretty clear to us when she practically shoved us out the door when we were simply trying to apologize.

“Michelle, I don’t care what you have to say. I’m not giving up on her. But as for us? We’re over.” I turned my back to her, heading to door as she was yelling, “Troy! No! Troy, we can’t be over! Troy!”

But I opened the hotel room door and left, heading to those dorms that Uki was staying at again. After catching a cab and having him drive me to the dorms, I thanked him and paid him. Heading inside, I saw those people that Uki was staying with. Oh .

I quickly turned away, pretending I was totally immersed in the music video playing on the flat screen in the little lounge area, but not before I caught a glimpse of the really hot girl with them. Was that Uki?! No, Uki had long hair and she’s way shorter than her. Who was she?! She’s…HOT.

TROY! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! YOU’RE HERE TO MAKE UP WITH UKI! JEEZ!

Then that one guy—I think he was Uki’s older brother?—turned and looked at me, but before he could catch a real good glimpse, I quickly turned back to the TV, whistling to myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he looked a little confused but just shook his head then said something to the others in Korean. Man. I really wish that I had paid attention when Uki tried teaching me how to speak. What if he recognized me?!

But after a few seconds, they were all out the door. I let out a breath of relief that they didn’t recognize me and kill me for that scene the other day in the dorms. Then I quickly headed to the elevator. What floor was it again? Thirteen…? No! Fifteen! I pushed the button marked fifteen and waited calmly as the elevator took me up. I looked at my watch. Ten thirty. She shouldn’t be asleep yet, right? Nahh, Uki was a night owl. She never went to sleep unless the sun was on the verge of rising.

I looked into the empty hallway as the elevator dinged me onto the right floor. Taking a deep breath, I headed to the door, but it was locked. I didn’t wanna knock in case there was someone else in there with her. But…I desperately needed to talk to her. Okay, key, key key…Key! Ahh, so typical of them. Keeping it on the upper ledge of the front door.

I unlocked the door and quickly slipped inside to be greeted with a dark living room. Hmm…Okay, so nobody else was home. That was good. I won’t get killed nor will anybody try to kick me out for talking to her. After replacing the key back to its original spot, I shut and locked the front door again and headed to her room. Opening it, I was greeted with emptiness. Hmm…This was her room, wasn’t it? Of course it was! I remember it from last time, but…I don’t remember all these clothes everywhere. Maybe it was that other chick’s room. No, no, there’s the dent that Uki’s textbook made in the wall. This was definitely Uki’s room, but where the heck was she?!

I sighed in frustration and turned to the room right in front of hers, but this one was obviously one of the guys’ rooms. Okay, so let’s try the one next to that one. I opened the door silently. It was also one of the guys’ rooms, but as I examined closer, there was a sleeping figure on the bed. Was that…It was! Uki!

I quickly and quietly shut the door, heading to kneel by the bed. She looked so cute while sleeping! But…She was sick. I could tell. Her skin was too pale. Aw! My poor Uki is sick?! What! I put the back of my hand on her forehead. Oh yeah. By the feel her hot skin, she was definitely sick.

She quickly reached up to push my hand away. I looked at her, shocked, then she murmured something in Korean. I managed to catch “Siwon.”

Okay, so she thinks I’m her older brother.

After not saying anything, she grunted in annoyance and opened her eyes. After registering who was staring at her, her eyes widened and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Shh!” I quickly shushed.

“Get out!” she screamed in English, grabbing random things and beginning to throw them at me. Typical Uki reaction.

“Uki, stop!” I yelled, defending myself from the flying alarm clock and the pillows and the blankets. “I just wanted to talk to you!”

“How did you even get in here?!” she screamed at me, grabbing hold of the lamp.

“Don’t hit me with that!” I yelled, jumping up and knocking the lamp out of her hands and pinning her down so she couldn’t abuse me anymore.

“Get off of me!” she yelled, struggling to break my grasp on her wrists.

“Uki, please, I just wanna talk to you! I needa make things right again!” I pleaded.

“You sitting on top of me on a bed is not just ‘wanting to talk,’Troy! Now get off of me!”

She was glaring angrily at me as I said, “If I let you up, will you promise not to throw random at me again?”

“No guarantees!” she responded angrily.

“Uki!”

“Troy! Get the hell off of me now! You’re not helping yourself because the moment I get free, I am knocking the living daylights right outta you!”

“Uki! Please just hear me out!”

“Why should I?! You effing cheated on me! For SIX MONTHS!”

“I know! And I’m sorry! Please, you gotta know I’m sorry! If I weren’t, I wouldn’t be back here to apologize to you, even after you’ve nearly decapitated me with a textbook!”

“Troy, I…You just hurt me too badly. I can’t forgive you,” she said softly.

My grip on her wrists slackened a bit as I looked at her with a sorry look in my eyes. “Oh, Uki, I’m so sorry!”

But that was a huge mistake on my part. She quickly ripped her wrists from my grasp and pushed me off of her managing to land a punch on my right cheek. She jumped up and stood on the other side of the king-sized bed, glaring holes through me as I was holding my throbbing face. I stood up and looked at her. If looks could kill, I should’ve been dead already.

“Troy, I am going to give you three seconds to get out. My brother is only about ten minutes away and the police are just a short phone call away,” she said with a menacing tone.

“Uki, please, just hear me out! I don’t want to be with any other girl, okay? I love you and only you,” I pleaded.

“Oh bull! You think I’m really gonna believe that?! Do I look like a stupid idiot that you can just easily convince of something?! I’m not stupid, Troy! I know you’re not sorry for what you did, and neither is Michelle! Both of you are backstabbing traitors, and that’s all you’ll ever be!”

“Uki—!”

“I don’t wanna hear it!” she interrupted angrily. She headed around the bed, no doubt, trying to get out of the room, but I quickly rounded the bed as well, standing in between her and the door. As I reached out to her, she slapped my hands away and said, “Don’t you dare try anything, Troy! I will kill you.”

“Uki, I left Michelle,” I pleaded, pulling my hands back. “I wanna be with you.

“Well that’s too bad!” she yelled at me. “’Cause I’m going out with someone else now!”

.

.

.

My heart stopped for a few seconds before anger began boiling in my blood. “YOU’RE WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU BE DOING THIS TO ME?! HOW CAN YOU BE GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY?!”

“AT LEAST I WAITED UNTIL AFTER I WAS SINGLE TO START GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE AGAIN, NOT WHILE I WAS GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE ALREADY!” she yelled at me.

Then I don’t know what came over me, but my fist slipped and I accidentally punched her. Not even a little slap. It was a full on punch, right on the left side of her face. She went flying to the floor and then I fully grasped what I had just done.

“Oh my God, Uki, I’m so sorry,” I said softly, stooping down to see if she was okay, but she fiercely slapped my hands away, looking up at me with soft tears in her eyes. Her face was already beginning to swell and become bright red. Oh my goodness. What did I just do?

“Y…You promised me you’d never do that again,” was all she whispered before I shook my head and ran out of there as fast as I could before my past could catch up with me again.

 

Yeah, so this is a really long chapter. :P

Lol. But I just figured that Troy and Michelle couldn't quite disappear altogether quite yet. Enjoyy~