Worst Case Scenarios?~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Officially breaking 100 guys! Makes me so sad 'cause it's gonna be over soon! D:

Uki’s POV~

Oh God, my head! I hated that damn stuff! I shook my head slightly, trying my best to clear that noxious feeling I had in not just the pit of my stomach but deep inside my brain as well. Carbon monoxide, man. It’s supposed to be quick and easy, knocking a person out within five seconds or so. That is, if the person didn’t forget to breathe, like this stupid idiot right here. I tried bringing my hand forward to massage my poor temples, but I couldn’t.

Okay…?

I looked above my head.

Oh my good lord Jesus.

Okay, so one of three things happened.

A)    I’m here in the building again and Tony handcuffed me to the bed to make sure I didn’t run anywhere.

B)     I’m in some motel and Troy completely handcuffed me to the bed and took advantage of me while I was knocked out.

C)     I’m back in the building, handcuffed to the bed, about to be .

Again, my chances weren’t lookin’ too good.

I sighed and pulled myself up into a sitting position. I couldn’t believe this. I really just couldn’t believe this! How could Troy let this happen?! Who’s room was this?! Was this Tony’s room?! Okay, Uki, okay, just calm down. At least you’re alive, which means that Troy’s plan worked out after all. It doesn’t matter that you’re in this situation because it’s all for Alex. It’ll pay off in the end. Just it up and tough it out for a week. That’s all you needa do. Just tough it out for this week and everything will pay off in the end.

Slowly, my eyes widened when I heard footsteps outside the door and muffled voices talking about something. Oh my good lord Jesus. The door opened and I held my breath, my heart pounding in my ears, my breath caught in my throat. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. The lights flipped on and the scream that had been building in the pit of my stomach came out as a relieved sigh instead when I saw Troy come in, a tray of food in his hands. He kicked the door shut with his heel and came to sit beside me on the computer chair, setting the tray on the desk.

He took one look at me and frowned slightly. “Sorry, Uki. It was either this or have you tied up in the closet.”

I laughed coldly. “Figures. But thank you, Troy.”

He smiled, then said, “Thank you for what? Thank you for not hitting you? You better think twice about that for running away like you had!”

I smiled at and said, “Please, Troy, don’t hit me! I’m sorry! I won’t do it again!”

He clapped his hands together, making it sound like he’d just slapped me. “Yeah, you better not!”

I suppressed a laugh, winking at him, as he began feeding me the soup from the bowl.

Siwon’s POV~

I was pacing around agitatedly, impatiently waiting for Uki to respond already. Damn it! If something happened to her, I’m going to kill Troy!

“We got her!” one of the three guys messing with the communications controls yelled in triumph.

We all gathered around as Agent Yi said, “Uki? Uki, can you hear me?!”

“Aish, don’t speak so loudly!” I heard Uki’s voice whisper fiercely after a few seconds of static.

We all cheered happily, high fiving each other, as the guy was messing with a few controls, bringing Uki’s voice in and out of focus until all of a sudden, we could hear her voice crystal clear. I let out a sigh of relief, happy that my baby sister was okay.

“They can’t hear us, Uki,” Agent Yi told her.

“Yes, but if they hear me sitting here speaking to myself, they’re gonna think I’m ing insane,” Uki whispered again. I heard rustling in the background and then she said, “Don’t be expecting me to sit here and reply every time you speak, understand?”

“Understood,” Agent Yi agreed. “What’s going on now?”

“Oh, now? Yeah, now the fun stuff starts. I wake up to find myself ing handcuffed to a bed. Why don’t you try guessing what might happen next?” Uki remarked snidely and sarcastically.

“UKI, TEAR THEM APART! DON’T LET THEM LAY A HAND ON YOU!” Donghae immediately screamed, his face reddening in anger.

“Aww, fishie! Don’t worry. I can take care of myself,” she said confidently. “Agent Yi, is there any way to turn this off?”

“Um, yeah, just touch it with any skin besides your ear. It has to be you who touches it, no one el—”

“We lost transmit,” the guy said, immediately beginning to twist and turn different knobs and buttons.

“Crap! What happened to my sister?!” I exclaimed.

Agent Yi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “She shut it off. There are two things that could have happened. One, she was just experimenting with the equipment, or two, somethin’ was about to go down and she didn’t want us listening to what happens.”

Uki’s POV~

I stared up into the face of Tony, not knowing if I wanted to scream or cry. Either way, something bad was gonna happen. He was either gonna beat me senseless or me.

At this point, I’d much rather him beat me senseless.

He smiled at me.

“Who knew we’d be meeting again so soon, eh?” he asked me, sitting down close to me.

I looked away, my lips curled in disgust.

I REFUSED FOR IT TO BE THE SECOND OPTION!

He ran a hand up my bare leg, making me want to punch him but noooooooo! HE ING HANDCUFFED ME TO THE BED! I just glared at him instead, biting my lip to keep myself from screaming. Think about Alex, think about Alex, think about Alex. In one swift movement, Tony was hovering over me, his face less than a few a centimeters away from mine, making me go cross-eyed trying to look at him.

“Remind me to thank for Troy this,” he said with an evil smirk.

He leaned toward my lips, but I moved my head away, making him land on my neck instead. Ew, ew, ew! GROSS! GET OFF OF ME! I pulled my hands forward only to be restrained by the cold metal. Goddamnit! I’M GOING TO KILL HIM! My lips curled in disgust as angry tears formed in my eyes. I grit my teeth when he kept kissing my neck. Think of Alex. Think of Alex. Think of—

“STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!” I yelled when he began pulling at the waistband of my shorts.

“Mmm? Why would I wanna do that?” he asked, giving me an evil smirk, his fingers frozen at my waistline. “I mean, I wasn’t planning on doing anything like this, but you just kinda pushed me to it. I couldn’t keep you quiet, I couldn’t keep you well-behaved, so I thought some punishment was at hand.”

“B-b…But you don’t wanna do that!” I stammered, fighting with what little leverage I had when he started ignoring my words and kissing my neck again. “Tony, stop it this instant!”

“Are you gonna be quiet or do I have to gag you?” he murmured against my skin, making me literally gag in disgust. HE WAS SO GROSS!

“Pl-please!” I begged.

He sighed and propped himself up, reaching into the nightstand drawer for something. Oh God. A gun? A knife? A ?! He came back into view, a bandana in his hand. God, what was it with people and bandanas nowadays?! He wrung the bandana and started tying it around my mouth, but I managed to yell out, “My brother!” before he completely had me silenced.

Tony blinked at me and stopped what he was doing, pulling the gag away from me. “What about your brother?”

“If you want money, my brother can do that,” I said quickly. “But don’t you think he’d pay more money knowing I still had my innocence?!”

Tony just stayed on top of me, a look of contemplation on his face, playing around with the gag in his fingers. Then he let out a huffy breath, rolling off of me, making me mentally sigh in relief.

“You’re right,” he said, resting his head on his crossed arms. “We’ll call your brother in a few days, alright, babe? Give it a few days for him to worry, call him and ask for the money, then become rich. Ahh, I’m likin’ this idea. Uki, baby, you’re about to make me so much money. Goodnight.”

I let out a relieved breath, glad that things hadn’t gone any further and I was able to stop him before he did something gross. Thank you, Siwon, for being so dang famous!<3

~~~~

I woke up with my arms aching. Why was that?

Oh right.

BECAUSE I SLEPT LAST NIGTH WITH MY HANDS HANDCUFFED ABOVE MY HEAD!

I groaned from the pain and fatigue I was feeling. I looked to my side.

Empty.

Oh thank God! I don’t think I could’ve taken it if I woke up next to that disgusting guy. Gosh, I missed waking up to Donghae. Aish, I’d take waking up next to y Heechul over waking up next to Tony! Thinking of Donghae and Heechul made me miss my boys again. I sighed to myself. Get them out of your thoughts, Uki. Alex was more important at the moment. She’s your main priority right now. I gritted my teeth, trying hard to pull myself up into a sitting position to ease some of the aching on my tired arms, but they were so full of fatigue, they turned to jello the moment I exerted any force on them. I sighed and gave up.

“Uki, good news,” a voice said accompanied with the sound of the door opening up as well. Troy walked in, another tray of food in his hands. “Tony’s decided that he’s gonna let you roam the apartment freely. All the windows are welded shut and you’re here alone with just me and another monitor, but you don’t have to be handcuffed anymore.”

“Oh thank God!” I breathed as he unlocked the handcuffs and helped me sit up. I winced at the pain of my stitched up arms but just it up. I wanted food damn it. Troy held up a spoonful of rice porridge to my lips. I opened my mouth, gratefully accepting the food.

I swallowed and looked at him thoughtfully. “Where are the other girls?”

He wiped the corner of my mouth with a napkin and said as he was feeding me another bite, “Locked in the other apartments. This one here belongs to Tony. He wanted to keep you in here to make sure that he could keep an eye on you. Uki, tell me right now…Did Tony try anything last night?”

I shuddered at the vivid memory of it and said, “He tried, but I was able to stop him.”

“How?! Did you use some freaky ninja mind control trick on him?”

I gave him a side-long look and laughed at him. “No, it’s called I’m a natural born lawyer and am able to think quick on my feet.”

He smiled and fed me another bite. “How’d you do it? What’d you say to him?”

I smiled slightly. “I bribed him of course. With my brother’s money.”

Troy’s eyes widened and I laughed again. “Don’t worry. I’ll be gone by then. There’s no way in Hell that I’m letting him get a single penny outta Siwon.”

Troy swallowed and looked me dead in the eye. “Uki. If you’re gonna do this, you have to do this right. No escaping. Find out what you needa find out and call them immediately, do you understand me?”

I smirked at him. “Troy, I’m not stupid. I’m gonna make Tony regret ever messing with me. I’m gonna show him why you don’t ever mess with me. He’s gonna pay. Oh, he’s definitely gonna pay big time. But first thing’s first. What do you know about Alex’s current location?”

 

Oh dang. Alex?!(: Kekekeke. Sorry for leaving you guys there, but I didn't wanna make this chapter a novel within a novel(x Lol. Oh yeah! And since this story is coming to a close, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making me a poster?(: Lol. I'm horribly challenged when it comes to anything artistic, so I'm in need of some help(x Kekeke. PM me if you're up to the task! Thank you guys, for making this story sucha huge success! I can't wait to start on the sequel!(:

FIGHTING!~