Unwelcomed Visitors, Turtle Saviors, Protective Brothers, and Sweet Kisses~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Alex’s POV~

“Oh, are you friends of Uki’s?” I asked.

“Um, sort of,” Michelle answered, wringing her hands nervously. “We just really needa talk to her.”

I turned to Siwon and said to him in Korean, “They’re here to talk to Uki. They say they’re friends of hers, from the States I guess.”

Siwon nodded. “Ohh, go ‘head and send them to the room I suppose? It’s been awhile since she’d seen any of her friends. She’ll be happy.”

I nodded and reverted back to English. “She’s in the first room on the right. You guys can go in and see her.”

They nodded and followed my directions.

“Uki didn’t mention she was gonna have any visitors,” Leeteuk said.

I and the rest of the table shrugged our shoulders when all of a sudden, there was nothing but angry yelling filling the air.

Uki’s POV~

I was rearranging my books on the shelf when there was a timid knock on the door.

“Uki?” a voice asked in English.

My blood froze. My hand was frozen in midair.

Oh my God.

“Uki, please, we need to talk,” a guy’s voice said next.

Oh.

My.

God.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?” I asked in fury, turning around to face my backstabbing best friend and my traitor ex-boyfriend.

“We came here to talk to you! Please, Uki, we’re not going to leave until you forgive us,” Michelle pleaded.

“Well,” I said with a sarcastic chuckle, “you might as well have just moved here for the rest of your lives then ‘cause I’m never going to forgive either of you for what you’ve done to me. Especially you! I can’t believe that I actually thought you were my best friend!”

“But Uki, we are best friends! We have been since we were five!” Michelle said.

“Not anymore we’re not! You should have thought about that before you turned into Jessica!

“I am nothing like Jessica!” Michelle yelled, anger sparked in her eyes.

“Oh, you’re right! You’re nothing like her because at least she had the guts to call and tell me about what was going on before SIX MONTHS went by!”

“Now you’re just not being fair!” Troy interjected.

“NOT BEING FAIR?! HOW’S FINDING OUT THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOUR BOYFRIEND HAD BEEN DATING BEHIND YOUR BACK FOR SIX MONTHS?! IS THAT FAIR ENOUGH FOR YOU, HUH?!” I shrieked at them.

“Uki—!”

“I don’t wanna hear it! I want you both outta my house!

“We flew all the way to Seoul to apologize to you. Isn’t that worth something?” Troy asked, a begging look on his face.

That’s when I chucked the textbook I had in my hand straight at his head. He had the good sense to duck before it hit him, but it made quite a nice dent in the wall behind his head.

“Uki!” he yelled in shock.

“Now you know that I am not joking when I say get out,” I said in a deadly tone with a deadly glare to match.

“Uki, please—”

“Troy, if you say anything else, I’ll have my brother come in here and you can answer to him, alright?” I interrupted, another sarcastic smile on my face. It seems like I’ve been having a lot of those lately.

“You think I’m gonna let someone like your older brother scare me?” Troy asked, an incredulous look on his face.

“You should if it’s someone like Siwon,” Michelle explained in a quiet voice. “He’s the youngest to hold the fourth ranking black belt in tae kwon do in all of South Korea. I’d be scared of him if I were you.”

An uneasy look crept into Troy’s wavering eyes.

“Now get out,” I repeated. “I don’t want to see either one of you backstabbers again, got it?”

They both sighed in defeat and turned to open the door. As they were heading out, Troy turned to look at me and says, “I don’t care what happens from here on. I still love you, Uki.”

And that’s when I lost it. I screamed at him, grabbing the closest thing in my hand—lucky for him it was a pillow—and raised it above my head, yelling as I was hitting him, “YOU DO NOT! YOU DON’T! DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN BECAUSE IT’S OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON’T!”

He was covering his head with his arms as he was heading toward the front door, yelling my name in a feeble attempt to get me to stop my assault. Finally at the front door, my hits increased as I yelled, “You don’t love me! Don’t you ever say that again! You don’t! It’s obvious you don’t, otherwise YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT YOU DID!” And with that final word, I shoved him out the door, slamming it shut.

I turned around, my hands over my ears, and screamed as loudly as I could to release all the anger and frustration pent up inside of me. Siwon rushed over, throwing his arms around me in a hug.

“Uki! Uki! Uki, it’s okay! Oppa’s got you, it’s okay!” he yelled, trying to calm me down.

I burst into tears, crying into his shoulder. All the guys rushed over at this point to make sure everything was okay. Siwon led me to the couch, where I just cried even harder.

“Uki! Uki, c’mon, stop crying and tell me what’s wrong!” Siwon kept saying, trying to get me to look at him.

I shook off his arms and just kept crying. The annoying part was I didn’t even know why I was crying! I wasn’t sad necessarily. I was pissed, but that didn’t call for crying! That called for being angry! Why the hell was I crying for?! Siwon let out a breath, looking around the room for help while I was literally sobbing into my hands as if someone had just died. Ugh, Uki, stop it! Stop crying you little wimp! You have no reason to cry! Quit it right now!

And then someone else had their arms around me. I removed one of my hands to see that Donghae was hugging me, begging me to stop crying. I melted at the sight of it and just leaned into his supporting frame as he hugged me tighter. All the guys plus Alex were sitting there staring at me, dumbfounded as to what they should do. They didn’t need to do anything. I just needed to cry it out, whatever it was.

“Hey, everything’s gonna be okay,” Donghae kept whispering to me as I just kept on sobbing. “Just tell us what happened. Tell us what’s wrong. Every single person here will go out there and kill that guy if he’s the reason behind you crying like this.”

A small laugh slipped between my tears as the mental image of all the guys of Super Junior going out and killing Troy in the middle of the streets entered my mind, but no words would come.

“Is that it?!” Siwon asked angrily, concerned eyes directed toward me. “Is that guy the reason behind this?! Is he why you’re crying like this?!”

I didn’t say anything, just kept crying. Jeez, you’d think a person would be out of tears by now! But nope, they just kept on coming.

“Oh my goodness, Uki, please stop crying!” Leeteuk begged. “I’ve never seen you cry like this before!”

“Hey, it’s my first day back,” Hangeng added, “you can’t be crying like this otherwise I’m gonna think it’s my fault!”

“You’re making Ddangkoma sad!” Yesung exclaimed, holding his turtle up in case I didn’t believe him. “If you don’t stop crying, he’s gonna start crying!”

I laughed between my tears and managed to stutter, “I-I thought you said D-Ddangkoma w-was a girl!”

“Yeah, but then he felt like being a boy so he could go out there and kill that guy for you!” Yesung said with a smile on his face.

I laughed. “Oh my goodness, Yesung, I love you!”

“Then stop crying!”

I laughed through my tears as the sobs finally began subsiding. After a couple of minutes, the ridiculous, uncontrollable sobs from earlier decreased to just little hiccups and a stray tear every now and then. Donghae rubbed my arms comfortingly and gave me a concerned look.

“What happened?” he asked. “I’d never seen you cry like that before, over anything!

I laughed and shook my head, wiping away a tear that had managed to escape. “I-I don’t e-even know t-to tell you th-the truth.”

“Uki, who were they?! I’m tempted to go find that guy and kill him if he’s the reason behind this,” Siwon said, an expression crossed between anger and worry on his face.

“I think we all are,” Eunhyuk agreed.

The guys nodded in agreement.

“You’re just like our little sister, Uki,” Kyuhyun said, “and we’ll kill anybody who hurts you.”

“Well, we’re all like your older brother except for Donghae ‘cause obviously that’d be a little weird,” Sungmin added with a smile, trying to lighten up the mood.

I smiled and looked at Donghae, who still had a concerned look on his face.

“So you’re okay now, right?” Donghae asked.

I laughed and hugged him around the waist, my head on his shoulder. He tightened his arms around me as I said, “I-I think I-I’ll l-live.”

“Uki, don’t you ever scare me like that again,” Siwon said, letting out a sigh of relief. I smiled and went over to hug him.

“Th-thank you for b-being such a g-good big brother,” I hiccupped.

“Well, thank you for being such a good little sister,” he responded, hugging me back.

I stood up and looked to Ddangkoma with a smile. “And th-thank you for b-being such a good pr-protective turtle.” I kissed his head, causing him to retreat into his shell.

“Yah, you’re making him shy!” Yesung said, turning Ddangkoma to look into his shell. I laughed and hugged Yesung as well.

“You’re sure you’re okay?” Leeteuk asked after I pulled out of the hug.

I nodded. “I-I’ll live.”

“And it’s not my fault?” Hangeng asked with a smile.

I laughed at him. “Yes, Hangeng, i-it’s all y-your fault.”

“Aw, Hangeng! You made Uki cry!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, hitting him upside the head with a pillow.

“Yeah! Jeez, why are you going around making our little sister cry for?!” Eunhyuk demanded, also hitting him with a pillow. 

“I’m sorry, guys! I just don’t know what came over me!” he playfully defended.

Before I knew it, all the guys were ganging up on Hangeng, all except for Donghae, who stood up with me, lacing his fingers with mine. “You’re sure you’re okay.”

“I-I’ll be f-fine,” I promised him. “Thank you. F-for caring so much.”

“I’ll always be here for you, Uki,” he said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. “You should know that by now.”

I smiled at him. “I-I do.”

And before I could say anything else, he leaned in and kissed me sweetly on the lips while all of my protective “older brothers” were pre-occupied. Oh, that smart boy.

My lips formed a smile around his. It wasn’t an overbearing kiss. It wasn’t a passionate kiss. It wasn’t a crushing kiss.

Just a sweet little kiss that let me know everything was going to be alright.