The Clueless~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior


Okay, I lied(x This is the real final chapter before bed. Lol. Sorry. Couldn't help but to post this one. Enjoyy!~ ;D

Siwon’s POV~

“Did you hear anything?! Is my baby sister okay?!” I yelled, practically strangling Agent Yi for news about Uki’s safety.

“I can’t hear a thing!” Agent Yi yelled in frustration. “I think she might have taken the earring off. It’s dead. Not even static is coming through.”

“Aish!” I bit my lip in worry, looking back at the building.

Uki did great. She managed to single-handedly free all the girls inside when the stupid policemen couldn’t even track a simple phone call. -__- I looked around at all the other guys, who were going around and talking to the girls that had managed to escape with Uki’s help.

“Watching you guys on TV was what kept us going day after day,” a horribly beaten girl said, a smile on her face despite her condition. “You guys and Uki instilled hope in all of us.”

I saw Leeteuk genuinely smiling at her as he said, “You really don’t know how much that means to us. Eun Jo, right?”

She nodded slightly as one of the paramedics was stitching up her arm. Goodness, that must hurt. I looked at her, studying her facial expression to see if she was in any pain whatsoever. The only thing that gave it away was her jaw clenching slightly. God, she was just like Uki. Aish, Uki, what’re you up to?! You better be walking out that door any second now!

“I’ve got her signal!” someone yelled triumphantly.

“Give me the radio!” Agent Yi demanded instantly. I came close to him, listening intently. Everyone fell deathly silent, even the ELFs and the freed girls as we listened to Agent Yi trying to focus the radio. “Uki?! Uki, can you hear me?!”

“IF YOU DON’T STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT, I WILL FLIPPIN’ KILL YOU!” I heard Uki’s voice half yelling half whispering.

I let out a relieved breath at hearing her voice.

“My baby! My baby’s alive!” my mom yelled, coming up beside us and nearly tackling Agent Yi for the radio in his hand.

“Yah! Mrs. Choi!” Agent Yi scolded.

My mom glared at him. “Don’t you dare raise your voice at me like that! Who taught you to speak to your elders that way?! I’m positive your mother sure didn’t raise you that way!”

Agent Yi hung his head low. “Mianhe.”

I had to hold back a laugh.

I heard Uki chuckling. “I love you, mommy.”

“Uki! Uki, baby, are you okay?! Did they hurt you?!” my mom yelled.

“Mother. You saw me literally holding one of the guys’ lives in my hands and you think they hurt me? Illogical. Alex, on the otherhand, is pretty badly hurt.”

“ALEX?! ALEX IS THERE WITH YOU?!” Donghae’s mom exclaimed.

“Yeah, she’s freaking been here the whole time! I’m literally about to tear this whole damn place down ‘cause I’m so pissed at them. OH! AND THEY STOLE MY NECKLACE!”

Uh-oh.

“ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON TONY, I’M WRINGING HIS NECK ‘TILL HE STOPS STRUGGLING!” she continued.

“Uki, I can get you another necklace. Just get yourself and Alex out of there!” my dad yelled.

“No! It’s the principle of the matter. And besides. THAT WAS MY NECKLACE! I have to go! They’re coming into view now!”

“Wait, no, wait!” we all yelled, but it was too late.

Static filled our ears.

Aish!

I looked down when I felt someone tugging at my shirt to see Little Uki staring up at me with wide emerald eyes. “Is my unnie going to be okay?”

I smiled at her and stooped down so I was eye level with her. “Why don’t you and I pray for her right now, eh?”

Little Uki smiled at me. “I don’t needa pray for her.”

I looked at her, confused for a second. “Why not?”

She smiled her quaint little smile and said, “She’s my angel. God protects all angels out there, even those stuck on Earth.”

My eyes widened. Oh my God. It was seriously almost as if someone had hit the rewind button and taken me back ten years ago. This was seriously just like Uki when she was eight! What the heck?!

“Yes, but sometimes, God just needs a little reminder because he has so many angels here on Earth,” I replied with a smile.

She smiled back at me and kneeled down, clasping her hands and hanging her head with her eyes closed. I smiled and followed her lead. Before I knew it, everyone was on their knees, their hands clasped, eyes closed, lips moving in a silent prayer. I literally almost had a heart attack when I saw Heechul following suit, dropping down slowly. WHAT?! I’D BEEN INISITING HE GO TO CHURCH WITH ME FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS AND SUDDENLY HE GETS DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND PRAYS FOR UKI?! WHAT WAS THIS NONSENSE?! Aish.

I decided to ignore it and shut my eyes, praying for the safe return of my little sister.

Alex’s POV~

“Where is she?!” Tony growled angrily, looking around the lobby of the apartment building.

I cringed when I felt the vibrating of his chest against my arm. Ugh, Uki! I can’t believe you left me stranded with these sickos! WHAT IF THEY KILL ME?!

“I dunno,” one of the guys panted. “We chased her down here! I swear she was running right in front of us and then the next moment…Poof! She was gone!”

Tony growled again. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘AND SHE WAS GONE’?! SHE HAS TO BE IN HERE SOMEWHERE! FIND HER BEFORE IT’S YOUR HEADS ON THE LINE!”

Everyone immediately began spreading out while Tony was cursing under his breath. He looked down at me and my eyes widened, not sure of what to say. It really was kind of awkward to be carried by a guy you despised oh so much. But then again, he did treat me pretty well.

“Ahh!” I screamed, landing on the ground with a thud.

Oh yeah, now I remember why I hated him so much.

BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DOES RANDOM LIKE DROP ME WHILE I SUFFERED A BROKEN LEG UNDER HIS HAND!

“Still trust Uki?” he asked with a gross sneer directed down at me. “Look at you. I could kill you right now if I wanted to. And Uki knew that. Uki knew that I could very well kill you. Why would you trust her for? Look at what your trust has gotten you into.”

Why am I trusting her?Wait, what?! No, stop that this instant, Alex Lee! Don’t you dare let this sick bastard make you question yourself!

“You don’t know anything about Uki,” I said between my teeth. “Even if you think you know, you don’t.”

“I know all I needa know about her. You, on the otherhand, don’t know her at all. What’s stopping me from killing you at the moment, huh? Uki’s not here, Troy’s not here, your brother’s not here. Face it. You’re at my mercy.”

I smirked. “You know Uki? Yeah right. Did you expect her to put up such a fight? Did you expect her to be able to escape? Did you expect her to completely ruin your so-called ‘business?’ Yeah, that’s right. One single girl made this all happen. You just wait until you step foot out those doors and the ELFs get a hold of you.”

He growled in anger and was about to kick me, when all of a sudden, a tiny little figure seemingly flew out of nowhere, tackling Tony to the ground.

“YOU TOUCH HER AND I SWEAR TO GOD I’LL ING KILL YOU RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!” I heard Uki’s voice screaming, followed by the sounds of punches being thrown and reaching their targets.

I smiled widely when I saw that Uki had Tony pinned to the ground and was now in his face, yelling, “I WANT MY GODDAMN NECKLACE BACK THIS INSTANT! IF YOU DON’T HAND IT OVER, I’LL DRAG YOU UP TO THE ROOF AND PUSH YOU OVER, I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL!”

“You stupid !” he yelled at her, struggling to get her off. “I already told you I don’t have it!”

“LIAR!” Uki screeched, throwing another punch.

I had to laugh. I mean, imagine it. Uki, who barely breaks 90 pounds, has Tony, a guy that’s a good 7 years older than her and weighs probably 70 pounds more than her, pinned and is now beating the crap out of him. How is that not funny?! Finally, though, all the other guys heard all the commotion and came over, dragging Uki off of Tony.

“I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU IF I DON’T GET MY NECKLACE BACK!” she continued screaming, struggling against the grasps of three guys twice her size.

Tony quickly stood up, backhanding Uki across the face, making me flinch for her. She, however, showed no fear. She showed no signs of remorse or fear or panic. She just slowly, calmly, turned her head to look at him again, smirking.

“You should have escaped when you had the chance,” Tony told her, his bleeding lip curling in anger.

“Sorry,” Uki said, her smirk never once letting up, “but you can’t get rid of me that easily.”

Tony laughed again, pulling something out of his back pocket and pointing it directly at Uki’s chest. “Wanna test that theory out?”

My eyes widened at the revolver directed at her heart. Uki just smiled sadly, looking at me for a second, then back at Tony.

“Go ‘head,” she said. “I’ve lived a good life. I’ve accomplished a lot. So yeah, go ‘head. Take your best shot.”

“Uki, no!” I shouted, trying to get up but epically failing at it considering the fact that my leg was a little under the weather.

She smiled at me again before holding her head high, closing her eyes.

“Say goodbye to Siwon for me, Alex,” she murmured softly. “And tell Donghae that I love him.”

My eyes were wide with fear as tears fell profusely. I couldn’t watch. I just couldn’t. I shut my eyes and buried my face in my hands, managing to prop myself up against the wall.

“Say goodbye, Uki,” I heard Tony say, causing me to cry harder.

I heard Uki chuckle. “That’s the second time I’ve heard that.”

HOW CAN SHE BE SO ING CALM ABOUT THIS?! HE WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT HER RIGHT IN THE HEART! Oh my good lord Jesus, please tell me that this is all a bad dream! This was a nightmare! That had to be it! Just pinch yourself and it’ll all be over! I pinched myself, but it wasn’t over. It was just as real as ever. I cried harder and shut my eyes tighter when I heard Uki whisper ever so softly, “Goodbye.”

*Cli—*

“UKI!”

*BAM!*

Someone fell to the floor with a thud.

Did I dare look?

I opened my eyes slightly and my eyes widened in horror as a terrified and heartbreaking scream escaped my lips, intertwining with someone else’s sobs and screams. I simply sat there and stared, unable to move a muscle.

I sat there crying, saying a silent prayer.

May the good Lord take mercy. May He show kindness and forgiveness and repent all sins. May He open the doors to Heaven for the fallen angel in disguise. Amen.

 

So who do you think got shot? Kekeke. I know, evil for leaving you guys at such a horrible place, but I couldn't help myself. >;D Have fun trying to guess!<3

Lol. This chapter was personally one of my favorites to write. I don't know why, just was(x Anyway, hope you guys liked my flood of updates today! Lol. Snow and ice canceling school=a million updates per day. xD Kekeke. Get ready to say goodbye to this story! I think three more chapters just might do it!< / 3

Lol. The pic. Random little girl, but it fit my theme. Just pretend she's Korean with black hair and she can be our Little Uki. xD