Victories? Or Losses?~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Hangeng’s POV~

“Uki,” Soo-man said, a frown forming on his lips, “how nice of you to join us. Please, take a seat.”

“Oh no, I’d much rather stand,” she said, her tone sounding very sarcastic. She looked around the office, her eyes roaming around the room. “Nice office. Sure does look familiar.”

Soo-man grinded his teeth, but instead of retaliating, he just plastered a smile on his face. “It just seemed so empty without you was all, so I decided to inhabit it.”

She smiled sarcastically. “So like you to never get anything on your own. Always had to rely on me.”

“Now, now, Uki, let’s not bring up the past, shall we?” Soo-man said through his fake smile. “However, I must ask, why are you here?”

“Oh!” She walked over to me and sat right between me and Donghae, causing Sungmin to move to one of the armchairs. “I’m here to help my dear Hangeng through some of the tougher parts of this meeting.”

“So you’re his la—Excuse me, but who are you and what are you doing here?!” he asked angrily, looking at someone behind us. We all turned around to see Alex there…But dressed as a girl! WTEFF?! She was wearing dark skinny jeans and a simple loose white V. She looked almost identical to Uki! O__O But at least she looked like a girl with her makeup and styled hair, so it wouldn’t give away that she was pretending to be a boy all this time.

“Oh, where are my manners?” Uki asked, standing up to retrieve Alex. “This here is Seohae. She’s a lawyer in training and wanted to follow me to see how it’s done.”

“A-annyeong,” she stuttered nervously, bowing slightly.

Soo-man ignored her, and instead, growled angrily, “So you’re Hangeng’s lawyer then?”

“So to speak,” she said, nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders.

“You can’t be his lawyer! You’re still a student!”

“Ha ha ha, you’re just so funny! Didn’t anyone tell you that I got my masters last year in criminal law and justice and that I can completely take up my rightful position as attorney to anyone that requests my services in court? No? Well, surprise, surprise!”

“I specifically requested that no outsiders be brought to this meeting,” Soo-man said, turning his attention to us instead.

“I’m sorry,” Uki said, “but it is perfectly acceptable for them to have a lawyer present in the room while speaking of the lawsuit. Actually, there’s a law about this sort of thing. Would you like me to remind you of it?”

I smiled to myself. Thank you so much for showing up, Uki!

“I’m perfectly aware of this law,” he spat.

“Then why are you going around trying to break it?” she asked, tilting her head a little in question.

“I’m not trying to break any laws,” he said with false calm, “just simply wanted to have a little conversation with my dear boys!”

“Oh, you mean the dear boys that you almost didn’t debut?” she asked with a sarcastic grin.

His face fell from false calm to undeniable rage.. “Now what did I say about bringing up the past?”

“Oh silly me, I must have forgotten,” she said, hitting her forehead to emphasize her words. “Any who, if you don’t have anything to say about the lawsuit, I suppose I can just leave then!”

“Good! You know where the door is. I think you’re perfectly capable of showing yourself out,” Soo-man said with a caustic smile.

“He wants to drop Henry and Zhou Mi since Hangeng is quitting,” Leeteuk piped up. Soo-man sent Leeteuk an angry glare, which Leeteuk very boldly returned.

Uki’s brows raised in surprise. She motioned for Alex to sit in the armchair next to Sungmin, and after she sat, Alex turned her back away from him, just to make sure that he wouldn’t be able to recognize her. “Drop Henry and Zhou Mi? Oh no, no, that just won’t do. Now why in the world would Hangeng quitting have any relation whatsoever to our dear Henry and Zhou Mi?”

“Without a leader, Super Junior M cannot go on any longer. It’s plain and simple,” Soo-man responded.

“There are six other guys who can take up his position as leader if you’re really worried about silly things such as titles,” Uki stated simply. “For instance, Zhou Mi. He’s definitely a leader by nature, and he’s the second oldest of the group. So why not?”

“Why not? Have you not seen how many people hate Henry and Zhou Mi?”

“And have you seen how many people love Henry and Zhou Mi? Haters are everywhere.”

Soo-man grinded his teeth. “It’s not my decision. It’s Hangeng’s. He decided he wanted to quit, then fine. This means that the group will no longer exist.”

“You’re gonna try to guilt trip him into giving up on the lawsuit? Really now? Have you ever once thought about how this will end up hurting SM? Oh, silly me, of course you haven’t! Do you know why? Because you are an ignorant, arrogant little man who never thinks about how his actions can hurt the company. Can you just fathom how much money SM would lose if you decided to make Super Junior M obsolete? Can you just imagine how many fans would be outside the company’s doors holding pitchforks and torches? Of course not because you never think of the long-term affect that your stupid decisions cause!”

“And here you are bringing up the past again,” Soo-man said, standing up in anger.

“I’m sorry, but never did I once mention anything about the past.”

Soo-man let out a deep breath and said, “Look, if Hangeng quits, Super Junior M goes.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s smart, ‘cause then you can face six other lawsuits, too, right?”

“Six? Where is this six coming from?”

“All the other members of Super Junior M—Henry, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon—have contracts that specifically states that they are a part of Super Junior M. If you take away that group without a legitimate reason, you are in violation of those contracts, easily making you a target for more lawsuits.”

“And how would you know what their contracts state?”

“Because I was the one who read over Siwon’s contract before he signed it! Did you forget so suddenly that he was my brother? After all, I was guilty of nepotism, don’t you remember? That’s not something one can forget so easily!”

“Okay, now you’re definitely bringing up the past.”

Her lips curled in disgust and she turned to us. “Boys, would you mind stepping outside for just one moment? I believe that Mr. Lee Soo-man and I have some unresolved issues to discuss.”

We all more-than-willingly obliged and stepped out one by one. I unconsciously put my arm around Alex’s waist. Donghae elbowed me in the ribs and quickly indicated all the other guys, which I understood immediately. I quickly stepped away from Alex and stuck my hands in my pocket. We all gave a sigh of relief after being outside of that office. I looked over to Henry and Zhou Mi, just to make sure they were okay. Leeteuk and Heechul—of all people! Heechul?!—were comforting them, along with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Cut?” Zhou Mi said, his face whiter than the shirt Alex was wearing. “I’m gonna be cut?”

“I can’t be kicked out,” Henry said, his eyes uncertain and his skin paler than normal. “I’ve worked too hard!”

I almost cried. “Yah! Don’t talk like that! You’re gonna make your hyung cry.”

They both looked up at me, and smiled through their mask of sadness.

“This isn’t your fault, hyung,” Zhou Mi said sincerely. “It was a choice you had to make.”

“Yeah, hyung,” Henry agreed. “Just know that this it’s not your fault Soo-man is a big jerk.”

Leeteuk clasped both Henry and Zhou Mi’s shoulders as Uki’s muffled screams could be heard from the office, followed by Soo-man’s muffled screams, until both their muffled screams began overlapping one another. “Don’t worry, guys. You’re not going anywhere. I know Uki will fix this. Just you watch.”

 

Hey guys! So thanks to those of you who completely support me and Uki! It means a lot to me! And those that are still bashing? It's whatever at this point. I give up on you guyss~

Hahaha. Anywayy, I hope you enjoy Uki, with her over bearingness and bratty self and all, 'cause she's not gonna change any time soon! ;D