A Day in the Life of Little Sisters~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

“If they ever…Mix up the clothes again…I am going to…Kill them,” Alex panted, struggling under the weight of all the clothes in her arms.

I just laughed at her. I’ve been doing this for as long as I could remember. I think I was used to it by now(x “Do you need help?” I asked her. She literally looked like she was about to collapse!

“You have…More than…Me!” she said, looking at me with angry eyes since I wasn’t really having any difficulties with carrying any of it.

“Ehh. I’m used to it. Like I said. Happens every year.”

After we finally got to our destinations, we just dropped the clothes on the floor and plopped ourselves down, getting ready to sort through everything. Alex let out a big breath of relief and fell on her back, breathing hard. I picked up a black leather vest along with a pair of professionally faded jeans and looked at Alex.

“Whatta you think?” I asked her.

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at it, thinking for a moment. With just one look shared between us, we knew.

“Definitely Eunhyuk,” we said simultaneously.

“What’s definitely me?” we heard a voice ask.

Turning around, we saw all the guys standing behind us, drenched in sweat, shirtless, and panting. Were rehearsals really that bad? I smiled at them.

“Are rehearsals over?” Alex asked, taking a drink from her water bottle.

“We have an hour and a half break,” Siwon answered, wiping his face with the shirt that was wrapped around his neck like a scarf.

“Yah! Choi Siwon! I wash those things and your disgusting sweat doesn’t make the task any better!” I scolded, stepping up and snatching the shirt from him with a disdainful look on my face. “As for the rest of you, throw them in the pile! No more wiping your sweat with your shirts unless you wanna wash them yourselves!”

They all grumbled at me as they did as they were told. I glared when Heechul made a point of wiping his sweat with his shirt before throwing it in the pile as well. THEN HE HUGGED ME! SWEAT AND ALL!

“YAH! KIM HEECHUL! IF YOU DON’T GET OFF ME THIS INSTANT, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I screamed at him, fighting to get him to let me go.

He refused to let go, and the more I struggled, the tighter he hugged me. AND THE GUYS WERE SITTING THERE LAUGHING AT ME! YAH! I AM GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM! D:<

“HEECHUL!” I screamed. I elbowed him in the gut, causing him to let go with an “Oof!” I stuck my tongue out at him and let out a little yelp when he started chasing after me. AND THE GUYS WERE STILL LAUGHING AT ME! Oh crap. Boxes! I did a back flip, using the boxes of tech stuff as my support board, causing Heechul to stop short in shock. I did about three more back flips before landing upright on my feet. Well! That was invigorating!

“Whoa! That was, like, total Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon madness!” Zhou Mi said, looking at me with huge eyes.

I stood up straight and stretched out my back, a little smile on my face. “Well! It’s been quite awhile since I’ve done that!

“Where did you learn that from?!” Siwon exclaimed.

“Gymnastics!” I replied, an annoyed look on my face. I’ve told them that before, haven’t I?! Yah! Did they never listen to anything I had to say?! I looked down at myself, disgust and disdain written plainly all over my face. “Heechul, I smell disgusting now! Ugh.”

“Here,” Donghae said, coming up to me with a clean shirt in his hands, “it was my shirt I was going to change into, but it’s okay. I’m just gonna sweat all over again during rehearsal.”

I smiled and pulled my T-shirt off.

“Uki!” Siwon screamed.

I rolled my eyes. “Yah, relax, oppa! I have a tank top underneath! Jeez.” I slipped Donghae’s T-shirt on and went to throw my T-shirt into the pile of dirty clothes. “Now, if Heechul is done ually harassing me—”

“Hey! I have done no such thing!” Heechul interrupted indignantly.

I just smirked at him and continued with, “I’d like Eunhyuk to step forward please.”

Eunhyuk stepped forward just as I asked and I held up the vest against his body, making sure it didn’t touch his skin, while Alex held up the jeans to him. I looked at her.

“Whatta you think?” I asked.

“It’s so…Classic Eunhyuk,” she answered, shaking her head in disapproval. “I think we should give it to someone who they wouldn’t expect to wear it. Liiiiikkkkeeeeeee…Sungmin!”

Sungmin smiled and stepped up. We held the outfit up to him next. I tried my best to keep my eyes from drifting to his amazing chocolate abs, but hey. I’m only human(x And, although I don’t show it often, I was a fan girl at some point in my life! Kekek. But I’ll never let them know that! xD I looked at Alex.

She shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, if it’s not Eunhyuk or Sungmin, we could always have Leeteuk or Donghae wear it. They’re relatively the same size,” I said.

“Yah! Have you seen Donghae’s arms? They’re kinda different than the others’,” she said.

I let out a snicker as I said, “You’re right, you’re right. Alrighty then, so it’s between Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Sungmin.”

“I say Sungmin. He doesn’t show off his abs enough,” Alex said, turning her attention to the other clothes in the pile.

“I know a certain girl who would like to see them more,” he said with a wicked wink directed towards me.

I glared, my face blushing furiously. I was going to kill him. “Alright, well this is what you’ll be starting the performance out with then.”

“Uki, Alex, why are you guys creating more work for yourselves? We have professional stylists to take care of this,” Siwon said, giving us an uncertain look.

“Yah! They’re the ones who made this whole mess in the first place! If any one of them comes anywhere near your clothes after we’ve been the ones washing them and we’ve been the ones sorting through them and we’ve been the ones ironing them, I will chop off all their hands!” I yelled, huffily sorting through the rest of the clothes.

“I agree! We’ve been doing all the hard work when it comes to your clothes, so there’s no way we’re gonna let them get the satisfaction of deciding what you guys wear!” Alex exclaimed indignantly, also going through the clothes huffily.

“I think your sister is a bad influence on mine. She’s turning into a workaholic, too!” Donghae said to Siwon with a smile.

“Yah! Have you forgotten that my sister is also your girlfriend?” Siwon returned, laughing as well.

Donghae smiled and dropped down beside me, hugging me close and kissing me on the cheek. “Oh, I haven’t forgotten.”

I smiled, handling the clothes much softer.

“Yah! Why is it that when he hugs you while all sweaty, you just smile and when I hug you all sweaty, you threaten to kill me?!” Heechul exclaimed with a pout.

I gave him a look. “Do I call you my boyfriend? I didn’t think so.”

Heechul grumbled and slowly walked away to the food table, half the guys following him as well. I patted Donghae’s knee and said, “Go eat. You must be starving. Let me and Alex worry about this.”

“I don’t like the idea of you guys working so hard,” he said, removing his arms from around me.

“Donghae, don’t worry about us, okay? Just go,” Alex said, giving him a reassuring smile.

He gave us a skeptical look but just nodded and headed off to the food table as well. Alex looked at me.

“You and Seungri…?” she asked, looking at me with uncertain eyes.

I smiled. “What’re you thinking?”

She thought for a moment before saying, “That you guys had some long, dark past that ended bitterly but you guys ended up making up somewhere along the way.”

I laughed out loud, almost crying at how hard I was laughing. “Yah! Not all my relationships are like that!”

“So there was a relationship!”

I laughed slightly, sorting through the clothes with a little smile on my face. “I suppose you could call it that. I was only fourteen at the time. He was this really hot dancer and amazing singer and he was just so talented. You couldn’t help but to fall for his boyish charms. But it was a sweet relationship. Never turned into dating, but it was kinda obvious we liked each other. That’s why the rest of them so mercilessly nowadays, because he never had the courage to do anything about it. So we were just really, really good friends is all.” My smile grew at the memories resurfacing in my head. “He was just about the sweetest guy ever. The bestest friend anyone could ask for. And that’s all he ever was to me.”

I paused, running my fingers against the cotton V-neck in my hands. “And then your brother came along. So Seungri and I…Well, we just stayed friends. I just wonder to myself sometimes what would have happened if he had had the courage to ask me out back then. Where I would be in my life right now. I remember Michelle was always trying to convince me to go for Seungri instead, ‘cause he was so much closer to my age than Donghae and all. But there was just something about your brother. I couldn’t quite pinpoint it. But rest assured, Seungri did not cheat on me, he did not abuse me, and he did not fight with me. It was one of the sweetest relationships I’d ever had, even if it wasn’t a real relationship.”

I peeked at Alex, whose face had now busted into a wide grin. “AWW! That’s just about the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard before in my life! You and Seungri would have been the cutest couple! Not saying that I don’t like you with Donghae or anything, but you guys still would have been the cutest couple!”

She suddenly tackled me in a hug and all I could do was laugh. I missed all the sweet moments Seungri and I shared back then, but…

I sneaked a peek at Donghae and smiled even bigger.

I found better<3

 

Lol. Heyy!~ Just thought you guys might like a little backstory concerning Seungri(x Any whoo~ I really like all of your guys' comments! Lol. They make me laugh and really happy to know that there are so many of you who support and like my story! So thank you! And even though it seems like I don't read them, I truly do! It makes my day when I come back and read all the nice and funny things you guys have to say(: Especially when it comes to your guys' ranting about different characters!(x It's hilarious! ^^

And I wanna say welcome to all the new readers and all you silent readers, too! Although you don't make yourselves heard, I know you're there, and I really appreciate that you guys are keeping up with this story as well!

Oh, and there are some ppl who think that they've figured out what's about to go down. Trust me when I say that I highly doubt you have. ;D Kekekeke.

Anyway, thanks for all the support and nice words! Hope you liked the chapterr!~ <3

FIGHTING!~

PSSSSS: Is it just me, or does Seungri look like Kyuhyun in that pic?! Lol. Regardless of who he looks like, he's hot!<3