Oh, Well, Harro There~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

“Hey, Uki, you can stay in Henry’s room since he’s gonna be in New York for the rest of the summer,” Leeteuk said while Sungmin and Yesung rolled all my bags into the first room in the hallway.

I looked at him, my head cocked to the side in confusion. “Who’s Henry?”

“Oh right, you haven’t met him yet. Well, he and Zhou Mi are the 14th and 15th members of Super Junior, being a part of Super Junior M. Please, no ranting about them, okay? They have as much right as we do to be here,” Teukie said with a stern glance at me.

I obviously had a confused look on my face now. “Why in the world would anyone rant about that? Zhou Mi’s so cute!”

Zhou Mi’s face and neck blossomed red as the rest of the guys were making fun of him. I laughed at his embarrassment.

“Aish, this girl! You better not let Siwon hear you say that,” Teukie said, “you know what’ll happen.”

“I know, I know. WWIII,” I said, letting out a sigh at the end of my words. I looked at my watch. “Aish…It’s so late. I’m gonna go to sleep.”

“Alrightyy.” Teukie smiled at me.

I’ve always liked this guy.

~~~~

I rolled around in bed.

Ahh, sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. Argh, what time is it already? Why is it so dark in here? Is it still nighttime? Aish.

I finally opened my eyes to see someone standing in front of my bed. I jumped literally a foot in the air, screaming at the top of my lungs, grabbing random things and throwing them at the stranger.

“Aye, aye! Uki, stop!” a voice yelled as they were trying to defend himself.

“You creeper! What the hell are you doing in my room?! Aish, get outta here! Teukie! Yesung! Sungmin! Somebody!” I yelled as if there were a crazed chainsaw man after my trail.

Finally, he grabbed both of my tiny wrists in one of his hands and blocked the object that was heading straight to his head with his other hand. I struggled for him to let go, but he just tightened his grip. Goodness, why does it have to be so dark in here! Who the hell is this?! Finally, Eunhyuk rushed into my room and flipped the light on, a baseball bat in his hand.

“What’s going on?! Who’s getting !?” he yelled, the baseball bat raised above his head, looking around with sleep still in his half opened eyes.

“It’s okay, Eunhyuk, go ‘head and go back to sleep,” said…Siwon! “Everything’s under control.”

“Siwon!” I yelled in happiness, and broke out of his grasp to fling my arms around his neck.

“Aish. Waking me up for no reason…Stupid girl…” Eunhyuk murmured to himself as he slowly walked back to his room.

I finally pulled away from the hug and looked him full in the face. Gee…I just realized how short I was. I’m STILL shorter than Siwon despite the bed giving me a foot and some odd inches boost.

“Well, how is my beloved baby sister doing?” Siwon asked, smiling widely.

“Well, I WAS doing well until I woke up to find some creeper standing in my room!” I yelled, hitting him lightly on the chest.

He laughed. “Well sor-ry,” he said, “but sometimes, you just don’t get a chance to wake your baby sister up without her throwing random crap at your head.”

I smiled. “Where were you last night?” I asked, just now realizing that he wasn’t amongst the throng of people from last night.

“Uki, I don’t live here. I thought we’ve established that already.”

“Whaa?” I asked, looking confused as ever.

“I have my own apartment. I’m just over here a lot, which is why I told you this address. However, I do want you to come over and stay with me while you’re in Korea. I don’t want you staying over here alone in a dorm with fifteen reckless guys. Anything could happen,” he said, switching into brotherly mode.

“But Si-woonn,” I whined, “I don’t wanna come to stay with you. It’s always so boring with just you. Please, please, please, can’t I just stay here?” I asked, my hands in a begging motion, my lower lip pushed out into the poutiest pout of all pouts.

He let out a big breath and rolled his eyes to the ceiling. “No, Uki. I don’t want you staying here as the only girl while there are fifteen guys around here.”

“But, but…Teukie can look after me! He’s just like an older brother.”

“Aish. We’ll talk about it after you’re showered and ready for the morning.”

I smiled, knowing that I’m gonna get my way. Oh, I love being the evil little sister.

~~~~

Shower, shower, shower. It always makes you feel so clean.

I rubbed the shampoo into my hair until it was an unrecognizable mountain of foam atop my head. Then I rinsed it off, my eyes shut. As I was humming Lucifer by SHINee, I heard the door open and someone put the toilet seat up.

Ehh? I thought I locked the door.

I quickly rinsed off the rest of the shampoo and peered out the curtain, with my body still covered by the opaque white curtain. You know those curtains, right? The ones that looked kinda frosted, but you could still see the outline of someone’s body without seeing anything clearly since it was still opaque/frosted? Well, yeah, those were the kinds that Super Junior owned. After clearing out some leftover shampoo that had dripped into my eyes, I was shocked to see some guy peeing.

WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER!

“Argh! Get out of here, you ert!” I screamed at him.

“BWOH?!” he said, looking at me. “Gah, girl!”

“Get out of here! Get out of here!” I shrieked at him, throwing my bar of soap and shampoo bottle and anything else that I could get my hands on at him.

“What is going on in here?!” Siwon and Sungmin and Yesung all yelled in unison as they rushed into the bathroom.

“GAH!~ WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY?! WALK IN ON UKI’S SHOWER DAY?!” I shrieked at all of them. “GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!”

“Uki?” the guy that was now done peeing asked me. “Is that really you?”

“GET OUT!~” I screamed, grabbing the removable shower head—you know those, right? The ones with the massaging effect and you can remove it from the main head?—and sprayed him.

“Gah!” he yelled, covering himself with his arms and running out of there.

I sprayed Siwon, Sungmin, and Yesung next. “GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!”

They all fell on each other trying to get out of the tiny door.

BUT THE IDIOTS LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!

“AYE, YOU IDIOTS, SHUT THE DOOR!” I yelled.

I don’t know who it was, but an arm reached in and shut the door. I sighed. Living with guys, I swear.

They don’t know what the meaning of the word PRIVACY was.

Donghae’s POV~

Oh ! I still can’t believe that I just saw Uki…In the shower! Gahh…

I paced around my room, not believing what just happened. Okay, note to self: ALWAYS check to see if anyone’s in the bathroom before entering to go pee.

Siwon entered my room. “What the hell was that all about?!” he asked angrily.

“I’m sorry, Siwon! I didn’t mean to, I swear! I didn’t even know she was here, I thought it was just one of the guys in the shower!”

“Gah! Donghae, I swear, if you do ANYTHING to my baby sister again, I will kill you,” Siwon threatened. And with that, he walked out.

I sat down on my bed, my head in my hands. “Don’t worry, Siwon, nothing will happen between us again. I promise.”

Alex’s POV~

I woke up to the sound of a girl’s voice shrieking at somebody to get out. Wait a minute…A GIRL’S VOICE?! WTEFF?!

I pulled a ninja move and quickly jumped out of bed. Peering out of my doorway, I saw that all the guys had congregated in the living room, some sitting on the couch, others dispersed on the floor. “What’s going on?” I asked them, fixing my glasses on my face so I could see straight.

“Oh, Alex, you’re awake,” Siwon said. “Come on, we needa have a meeting about someth—”

“Listen here, you rude, disrespectful, manner-less idiots,” I heard a girl’s voice say.

Yes! Someone who shares the exact same thoughts as me!

I turned around to see a GORGEOUSgirl with sopping midnight black hair and a white towel wrapped around her body. I noticed that she had wet clothes in one hand while the other was holding her towel in place. I also noted that the towel stopped WAY above mid thigh. Hmmm…I wonder what the guys thought of this.

“If you ever walk in on my shower again, I will kill every—single—one of you,” she said, spacing her last five words, rage coating every single one of her syllables. “I don’t care who you are, or how old you or, or how cute you are, I will beat you to death with Eunhyuk’s baseball bat.” After a sweeping glance to everyone, she finally rested on Donghae’s face and a deadly glare entered her radiant light green eyes with random gold specked in her irises. “Especially you,” she said with a disgusted voice full of malice, pointing at Donghae.

Hmmm…I wonder what happened there.

“Uki, I—I,” Donghae stuttered.

“Ah, ah,” the girl, Uki, said, holding up her palm to stop Donghae’s feeble attempts at explaining anything. “I don’t wanna hear it. You all just better keep that in mind. If the door is locked, DON’T COME IN!”

And with that final harrumph, she her heels and entered Henry’s room, shutting the door with a firm and angry *snap!* I turned around to Siwon, who was staring at the spot where Uki was just standing a moment before, a half-smile half-smirk on his face, for an explanation.

“Well,” Siwon said, “glad you all got to meet my baby sister!”

“SISTER?!” I yelled out on accident. Donghae, Siwon, and Kyuhyun—why is Kyuhyun looking at me?—shot me death glares. “Sorry,” I mumbled.

“Any who, my sister, Uki, is here to stay with us for awhile. She’ll be heading back to the States in about two months or so, but for the time being, she insists on staying here. Which means! That if anything, anything at all, happens to my baby sister, I will hold you all responsible. If anyone of you kisses her,—“I took note that he glared at Donghae while saying this, “—I’ll personally break your jaw. And if anyone of you does anything to her—, “Donghae again,—“I will personally kill you. And if anyone of you hurts her, whether it be emotionally—, “Donghae,—“or physically,—“Kyuhyun—?—“I soon might be sentenced to life in prison for something unspeakable. Got it?”

I noticed the guys murmuring their agreements, but all I wanted to know was WHY THE HELL DID SIWON’S SISTER GET TO LIVE HERE AS A GIRL AND I HAD TO PRETEND TO BE A BOY?! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! GAH!

“Oh, and one more thing! If anyone one of you walks in on her shower again, I will not only let her beat you to death with a baseball bat, but I will also have the liberty of reviving you just so I can kill you again,” Siwon said with a dangerous smile that told us that he was not joking. “Alrightyy then. That’s all I have to say.”

“Wait, one more thing,” Leeteuk said, standing up. “If anyone of you disobeys these rules, I will also be killing you. Uki’s just as much as my younger sister as she is Siwon’s.”

Siwon smiled. “At least I won’t have to worry about you tryna hit on my sister for the next two months.”

“You won’t have to worry about the rest of them, either,” Leeteuk said with a deadly glare directed at us.

I gulped.