Feelings~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Jiwon’s POV~

“This soup is really good. Can’t believe you made this. Almost tastes exactly like Uki’s,” Leeteuk said as I fed him the soup.

My lips curled in disgust. “Well she didn’t make it. I did. Ya’ know, she learned all her cooking skills from me.

Leeteuk gave me a look. “Really? She told me she watched Youtube videos ‘till she got the hang of it.”

Hmph. “Well, she’s lying. Now here, finish up so you can get well sooner.”

He just smiled at me and continued to eat the soup. He gave me a thoughtful glance. “Jiwon, why are you jealous of your sister?”

I faltered, almost spilling Uki’s soup on him. “What?! You think I’m jealous of her?

“Well…Alotta girls are jealous of her it seems. Alex was jealous of her at first. I think half the guys were jealous of her at first. She’s just so different. She’s brilliant, she’s gorgeous, she’s unique, she’s quirky, she’s so beautiful, she’s headstrong, she’s outspoken, she’s sweet, she’s nice, she’s—”

And you’re in love with her,” I curtly interrupted. I brusquely set the now empty soup bowl on the ground and huffily crossed my arms, looking the other way. “Of course you are. Who isn’t?”

“Jiwon, I—”

“Oh, nooo, please, don’t explain yourself,” I interrupted again. “I mean, what guy isn’t in love with her, right? What isn’t there to love about her, right? ‘Cause she’s just so damn perfect, is that it? Pfsht. Uki’s far from perfect. She’s obnoxious, she’s stubborn, she’s mean, she’s devious, she’s simple minded, she’s just flat out annoying! And if there are really guys out there who find that attractive, then they’re crazy.”

He just smiled sadly. “Well, it doesn’t matter if I’m crazy for her or crazy about her. The fact of the matter is, she’s in love with Donghae. And I’m starting to get the idea that I can’t change that.”

“Well duhh,” I said, rolling my eyes. “She spent months crying over the idiot guy when they first broke up. Even while she was dating Troy, she still thought about Donghae. It’s ridiculous! He cheated on her once, and she still takes him back.”

“Are you saying that you’re…Worried about her?” he asked me, giving me a skeptical look.

I rolled my eyes again. “Don’t be ridiculous, oppa. She can get hurt for all I care. It’s her mistake.”

He nodded slightly and just stared at the ceiling thoughtfully. “It just is all. I had my chance and I blew it. At least there’s another pretty Choi sister in the family.” He smiled at me.

I just smiled back.

Oh crap. Please don’t tell me he’s actually developing real feelings for me.

“Thanks, oppa. At least there’s another Super Junior guy worth my attention,” I replied. Oh . Why did I just say that?

Leeteuk’s POV~

Oh man. That was the wrong thing for me to say.

“Thanks, oppa. At least there’s another Super Junior guy worth my attention,” she said to me, giving me a flirty look.

Oh crap. Please don’t tell me she’s actually developing real feelings for me.

Hangeng’s POV~

I quickly strolled down the street, looking back over my shoulder every now then half expecting to see Uki and Kyuhyun following me. How in the hell did they find out?! Were they listening in on my phone calls? Did they catch me with her or something? Aish. I never meant to cheat on Alex. But I had one too many drinks one night, and then one thing led to another which led to another which eventually led to this moment in my life right now. The moment where I can officially call myself that filthy cheater Kyuhyun had been talking about earlier. Ugh. It’s not like I wanted to cheat on Alex. I really did, truly love her! Honest!

“Hangeng!” I heard someone say.

I looked up and pulled myself away from my thoughts. “Oh. Annyeong, Eun Ae.”

The girl came up to me and hugged me, burying her face in my chest. I reluctantly hugged her back, frowning slightly as Uki’s words came back to me. Ruined the while idea of love for me… I don’t want that to happen to Alex! She deserves so much better! Eun Ae was just a mistake. She was the result of one too many shots and could never be compared with Alex. But…I can’t just do that to her. Eun Ae was a good girl. She didn’t deserve to have this treatment either. Aishh~

“So oppa, did you break up with her yet?” Eun Ae asked, pulling me down to sit on one of the park benches.

I bit my lip uncomfortably and shifted my gaze to the serene park instead. What was I gonna do? I didn’t wanna hurt her but I loved Alex! ARGH! UKI! I NEED YOU!

I can’t believe that worked.

As I looked straight across the park, I saw Uki’s figure with Kyuhyun, ice cream cones in their hands. So they really did know. They even followed me. Oh my goodness, if only they would look up! I need help! Eun Ae followed my gaze and rested upon Uki’s figure and a scowl immediately replaced her happy smile from a moment ago.

“Oppa,” she said curtly, taking my chin in her hand and forcing me to look at her, “what do you think you’re looking at?”

“Oh, you don’t know her,” I said, jerking my face out of her grasp. “She’s just this girl.”

She huffed and moodily crossed her arms. “That’s your girlfriend?!”

My brows rose. Well, if you insist. “Well…Yeah.”

“Hmph. It’s obvious that she’s moved on,” she said.

I laughed. “That’s her brother,” I said, making it up as I went. “She didn’t even know I was going out today.”

“Well?” she asked.

I looked at her. “Well what?”

“What are you waiting for? Go. Go now. Go and break up with her so we can finally be together without having to sneak around anymore!”

I gave her a look and said, “With all due respect, Eun Ae, I don’t think I’m gonna be breaking up with my girlfriend anytime soon. Sorry.”

Her face flushed pink as she opened to say something, but before she could, Uki and Kyuhyun finally looked up at me. They took one look at Eun Ae, then turned their cold glares back to me, waving with cold and sarcastic smiles on their faces. Aish. Quit trying to teach me a lesson! I need help!

“Here, I’ll go do it for you,” Eun Ae said suddenly, getting up and walking briskly toward Uki.

Oh crap.

I quickly shot up and followed her, but I had been too late. She had already reached Uki and said, “Look. I don’t know you, but I just wanted to tell you that Hangeng is with me now. So you can go off with your brother and cry about it someplace else.”

Uki gave me a look. “My brother? Hangeng? What the hell are you talking abo—?”

“Oh, Uki honey, you don’t have to hide it from her. She knows about us already,” I quickly interrupted, throwing my arm around her shoulders.

I winced in pain when she elbowed me in the ribs. Okay, so I definitely deserved that.

“Oppa, you’re with me now,” Eun Ae said, roughly jerking my arm to pull me to her side.

Then Uki smirked and a sad look entered her eyes. “Hangeng oppa, how could you do this to me?! I thought you said you loved me! And now I find out you’re cheating on me?!” She faked some sobs and turned to bury her face in Kyuhyun’s chest, who wrapped his arms around her, glaring at me. Man, she was good. She should be an actress!

“Hyung! How could you hurt my little sister like that?!” he yelled.

I gotta give it up to the kid. He’s gotten better with these types of situations, too. Aish. He’s been hanging out with Uki too much. But at least they’re helping me! Well, sorta.

“I’m sorry, Eun Ae, but my girlfriend is the most amazing girl alive, and I would never give her up to be with some random chick I met at the bar who was all up on five different guys before me. So, we’re over. Actually, we never began. But regardless of that fact, I am not with you nor will I ever be with you,” I said, stepping back over to Uki’s side.

“But oppa!” she cried.

Uki pulled away. Oh my goodness, she had actual, real tears in her eyes! And her face did the whole really pale around the eyes thing that she always does when she cries. Oh my goodness, was she actually crying?! O.O

“Yah! You heard him! Now leave me and my oppa be! We have some things to talk over!” Uki yelled, immediately scaring Eun Ae away.

I looked at Uki. “Are you really crying?!”

She just smiled and wiped away the tears, no longer hiccupping like she was before. “Am I that good an actress?” she asked with a smile. “Now c’mon, Mister. You have some explainin’ to do.”

~~~~

“So lemme get this straight,” Uki said, slowly putting her chopsticks back into her pho bowl so she could think. “You mean to tell us that this entire time, you were looking for a way to break up with her?

I nodded, slowly eating my pho as well. “That girl was like a leech, I swear. Every time I tried telling her that I didn’t wanna see her anymore, she’d cut me off with some sob story and would never give me a chance to say what I had to say. I promise you, the worst that happened was that I drunkenly made out with her in the bar, nothing else.”

“Why didn’t you just call us?! We would have scared her off sooo much sooner!” I laughed at her as she was just shaking her head at me.

“Why did I hear you call her bao bei?” Kyuhyun asked me, eyeing me suspiciously over his own bowl of pho. Uki may have forgiven me, but he definitely has not.

“It was the only way to get her to meet me today. I was going to flat out tell her that I didn’t wanna see her anymore, but I guess she picked up on it so she refused to see me. I had to sweet talk her a bit and that was the end of that,” I answered, nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.

“How long has this been going on for?” Uki asked me.

“Umm…Well, I met her about two weeks ago, but nothing happened ‘till about a week ago,” I answered truthfully.

“I see,” Uki said then turned her gaze away from me. A moment passed by before she said, “Aish. Just make things easier for yourself, okay? Don’t tell Alex about this. At least you didn’t sleep with the girl or something, ‘cause then I’d have to kill you for doing something so stupid.”

I nodded then looked at Kyuhyun, who was just eating his pho with an angry scowl on his face.

“Uki, can I ask you something?” I asked, pulling my gaze away from Kyuhyun.

“Mhm?”

“Were those things you said about Donghae true?”

She looked at me, blinking for a second before saying, “Well of course they were true. Why would I lie to you about something like that? I mean, I may have over exaggerated some things to get my point across to you, but the basic gist of it was all true.”

“…Are you still concerned about him cheating on you again?”

She in a sharp breath and Kyuhyun looked up, interested in the conversation once more. Uki turned to look out the window. “Donghae’s a good guy. I know he’s trying hard to make up for the past, and although I forgave him a long time ago, it still concerns me. I honestly don’t think he’d ever do it again, but it’s still there. It’s never going to disappear. It’s just the fact that he did it. He can’t ever take it back, and I wouldn’t want him to ‘cause then my life wouldn’t be where it is right now. Yeah, I’ve forgiven him, but no, I will never forget it.”

“Uki, you gotta know that there are fourteen other guys in that house that would literally kill Donghae if he ever did you wrong again,” I said.

She smiled, looking back at me. “Oh trust me, I know it. But I’m just hoping it’s never gonna have to come to that, ever. I know it’s a silly little girl’s dream about that guy that’s gonna come along and be The One. But I honestly think that Donghae’s the right guy for me.” Then she chuckled. “Ehh. We’ll see what happens from here. Now enough with this mushy gushy crap! Who’s paying?!”

 

Hahaha. Hey, guys! Sorry it took me forEVER to finally update. Lol. I recently hit some writer's block due to my severe sleep deprivation and cold I was experiencing lately(x HOWEVER. I believe I'm back to normal, so updates should come as regularly as they used to(:

Lol. Thanks for keeping up and reading this! Oh yeah! And I'm planning to end this around chapter 75 maybe? I think anything over than that is just kind of ridiculous. What do you guys think? If I end it there, I'm gonna have to rush the ending a bit. Lol. But I just wanted your guys' input. So leave comments telling me what you think I should do! They'd be much appreciated!(:  FIGHTING!~