Reunifications~

The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior

Heechul’s POV~

It was too damn early to be up, man. Freaking 4 in the morning? Totally could have gotten more sleep. But I didn’t care because I managed to run into Hangeng while I was here in China! And after weeks and weeks of begging and pleading and guilt-tripping, I had, by some unfathomable miracle, managed to convince him to come visit Seoul for awhile. But now the stupid idiot was tryna chicken out on me!

“Hyung, I dunno if I wanna go through with this anymore,” he told me nervously, his face as white as a sheet.

I dropped my cigarette to the ground and put it out with the tip of my shoe. “Too bad. You’re coming.”

“But…Everyone’s gonna—”

“They’re gonna what? Beat you to death and shove you out the door? I don’t think so. You have no idea how much everyone misses you. Leeteuk was literally bawling when he found out that you came to visit without telling anyone but Alex. Oh yeah, that reminds me.” I punched him in the arm.

“Ow! What was that for?!” he asked, rubbing his arm where I had punched him. I secretly smiled to myself, pleased with knowing that it was going to bruise for awhile.

“For not telling me that you were in town the last time you came down for a visit,” I replied simply.

He grumbled at me, a sour look on his face. “It’s not my fault! I was just…I was scared at what everyone would say. I mean, it’s been awhile since I left. I didn’t think that anyone would accept me back so easily.”

I gave him a side long look. “Are you kidding me? Everyone wants you back and wishes you hadn’t quit. Now quit being a pansy and grab your suitcases. The cab’s here.”

“But—but—Hyung!” he yelled, resisting me as I pulled him toward the cab.

“Look,” I said, turning to face him, “either you’re going to get into this cab willingly, or I will knock you out and drag you in by the ankles. Take your pick.”

He pouted and grabbed his own suitcases, heading to put them into the trunk.

“Good Hangeng,” I said as I opened the door and climbed in, Hangeng climbing into the seat next to mine.

~~~~

As we exited the airport with our suitcases rolling behind us, Hangeng hailed for a cab. Eventually, one stopped for us and we put our suitcases into the open trunk. Climbing in, I gave the address of the dorms and sat back to enjoy the ride home. But Hangeng, the idiot, was still tense and nervous.

“Oh man, oh man, what am I doing here? I shouldn’t be here. I don’t belong here anymore,” he kept saying.

“Hangeng, do I have to punch you again to get you to shut up?” I asked irritably.

“You can’t blame me, hyung. I haven’t seen any of the other guys in awhile. I’m scared,” he said, giving me a terrified look.

I sighed. Okay. Time to play big brother for awhile. “Hangeng, you have nothing to be scared of. The guys are going to welcome you back with open arms and be happy that you finally came back for a visit. Got it?”

He let out a big breath and said, “I suppose I’ll just have to agree with you. You did let them know I was coming, right?”

I leaned back and shut my eyes. “Not exactly.”

“Hyung!”

~~~~

After the cab finally reached our building and I had paid the driver,—$56.80 for a stinkin’ cab ride?! I swear the prices are going up man!—I led Hangeng inside toward the elevator. And the stupid idiot still was tense about meeting up with the guys.

“Maybe I should fly back home tomorrow night,” he kept saying, staring at the rising numbers nervously. “Yeah, I should. Actually, I’ll fly back home tonight. Maybe I should just leave now.”

“If you leave, I am going to break your jaw and make sure you end up in the hospital,” I threatened.

“Hyung, please, can I just—”

“Too late! We’re here!” I interrupted, shoving him into the hallway.

Ahh, I’ve missed this very familiar hallway.

“Heechul, I—”

“I don’t wanna hear it,” I interrupted yet again, knocking on the door. I noticed Hangeng hid off to the side, a scared expression directed toward the floor.

“Who is it?” I heard a girl ask in a sing-song voice.

Wtk? Whytf is there a girl in our dorm?

“I-it’s uh, Heechul?” I responded uncertainly. Did I have the right dorm? Did SNSD move into the same building and take our dorm or somethin’? What?

“Huh? Who’s that?” she asked.

“I’m part of Super Junior, now open the door!” I demanded.

“It’s okay, it’s only Heechul,” I heard Leeteuk’s familiar voice say, opening the door. “Welcome back, Heechul!” Leeteuk greeted, a smile on his bright face.

“Hey, hyung. Is it just me, or did your voice get more girly, ‘cause I coulda sworn I just heard a girl’s voice,” I said, a confused expression on my face as I crossed the threshold.

“Oh, that was me!” a very ridiculously short and tiny girl responded brightly, popping out from behind Leeteuk’s tall frame.

“Ehh? Oh, before I forget, look who I found in China,” I said, reaching into the hallway and dragging Hangeng inside by the collar of his shirt.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened in shock, his mouth open but no words coming out.

Hangeng looked at his face for a fraction of a second and then dropped his gaze to the floor again. “H-hi, hyung,” he stammered nervously.

“Hangeng!” Leeteuk finally exclaimed happily, attacking Hangeng with a hug. He was crying by now. Poor Teukie. He cries a lot~

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe you’re here! In our dorm! Back in Seoul!” Leeteuk kept saying, pulling Hangeng to arm’s length and examining him as if he were a grandfather who hadn’t seen his grandson in years.

At this point, Hangeng also had tears of joy in his eyes, a bright and full smile on his face. “I can’t believe it either, hyung. But believe me, Heechul can be quite persuasive when he wants to be.”

Leeteuk laughed and threw his arms around me for a hug, too. “Thank you so much for bringing him back here! The rest of the guys are going to be thrilled to see him!”

“Um…Where ARE the rest of the guys?” Hangeng asked tentatively.

“Oh, they’re sleeping right now. First day off in awhile, so they wanna sleep in for as long as they can,” Leeteuk responded.

“I see SM is still treating you guys like crap,” Hangeng said, a dark look entering his eyes.

“Hey, wasn’t there a girl here just a second ago? Like, a really short one?” I interrupted, not wanting to get into anything related with the lawsuit or SM or anything else like that. But also, I really did just now realize that she had disappeared. She was kinda hot, man.

“Oh yeah. Hmm…I wonder where she went,” Leeteuk said, looking around the room.

“Who was she, hyung?” Hangeng asked, wiping away the remnants of his tears.

“You’re kidding me! You don’t recognize her?!” Leeteuk asked in disbelief. Hangeng gave him a confused look. Leeteuk looked to me for support, but when he saw that I also had no idea, he exclaims, “I can’t believe neither one of you recognize her! She hasn’t changed that much since we’d all last seen her!”

“Well obviously we don’t know who she is, so just tell us!” I demanded, getting a little impatient. I wanted to know her name already!

Leeteuk sighed.“ Come into the kitchen, I’m sure—”

“Oh my God, Hangeng?!” a voice interrupted him. We all turned to see the girl again.

Oh, now I remember her. She was that one chick at the airport I met before I left for China. What was her name again? Yuri? Ruki? Suki?

“Oh my goodness, is that you, Uki?!” Hangeng asked in shock and happiness.

Ahh, that’s it. Uki.

She nodded happily and jumped into his arms. Hangeng hugged her tightly and spun her a couple times, her feet at least five inches off the floor.

“I can’t believe I’m actually getting to see you again!” she exclaimed happily when Hangeng finally let her down.

“Me neither! Just, look at you!” He looked at her and smiled. “I mean, wow! You’ve grown up so much!”

She laughed brightly. “Well, it has been close to two years since we’d last seen each other. People do tend to change in that time span.”

He shook his head at her. “Man. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown!

I went over and clapped him on the shoulder. “Now, aren’t you glad that I forced you to come down here?”

Hangeng laughed, not once taking his eyes off of Uki’s face. “Most definitely, hyung. Thank you so much!”

I looked at Uki, a smile spreading across my face, extending my hand. “Hi, I’m Heechul. And you are?”

Her face distorted into a funny expression of either confusion or disgust, I couldn’t tell.

“Yah! This guy! I give up being the assistant CEO of SM for you and this is the thanks I get?!” she asked jokingly.

My eyes bugged. “You’re Uki? Like, that Uki from before we debuted?!”

“Well, duh!” she said, hugging me around the waist.

I laughed and hugged her back. “Man, Hangeng’s right. You have grown since we’d last seen you!”

She pulled back and smiled at us. Then a worried expression came to her face. “Oh my goodness, you guys must be starving! I’ll make something for you to eat right away!”

Then she skipped off to the kitchen. I looked at Leeteuk. “Did she take over Ryeowook’s position as the cook of the house?”

Leeteuk nodded, smiling. “Trust me. You’ll be glad that she did.”

As Leeteuk left to show Hangeng around and to the room that he’d be staying at—Henry’s room. I guess the kid still hadn’t gotten back from New York yet?—I noticed that Alex was standing in the hallway, a weird expression on his face. Note to self: Strangle Alex after I get something to eat and get some sleep for making me pay for his plane ticket just to have him chicken out on me at the last minute. As I began walking to my room, he still stood there. What was his deal? Did something that just happen upset him or something? Ehh. I don’t care. I just want food and sleep.

Alex’s POV~

!#@$%@^@%!@#$!%^$^#%&@#$%@!!%$!#@^$#&%$^@%