The next problem in line

Conceited With Love

 

Coming downstairs, I had killer in my arms while jaejoong was following behind. We entered the dining room expecting to see you know who, but he wasn’t there…thank god. 

“good…morning?” my parents said shocked to see jaejoong.
“did you sleep here last night dear?” my mom asked him.
“yes I did” he shyly answered.

Mom grinned and stared at me like I was supposed to tell her something.

“come sit down and eat. You must be starving” dad called to us.
“actually dad…we’re gonna go head off to jaejoongs place so he can shower and change then go out and eat.” I told them.

“good morning oppa! morning unni!” mi mi cried from her seat.
“good morning” we smiled at her.
“wheres Jessica at?” I asked out of curiosity.
“her and jungmin went out early today” mom lightly chuckled. “seems like they like each other.”
“…sure…if that’s what you wanna call it.” I whispered.

“alright then we’ll see you later then” I said waving.
“good bye mr. and mrs. Yang.” Jaejoong bowed.
“you know jaejoong… you can just start calling us mom and dad” mom said before we left.
“…umm okay… goodbye mom…dad” he bowed again.
“that’s more like it!” mom smiled.

As I was opening the door, I was stopped by a figure. When I realized who it was, I just stood there and blinked hoping that it was a dream.

“______...what is this guy doing here?” he asked.
“oppa…” I uttered. “what are you doing here?” I asked.
“I came here to see you since I haven’t seen you in forever…but…what is this guy doing here?” he asked pointing to jaejoong.
“Youngbae ah…”
“so are you gonna tell me or what??” he said getting impatient with me.
“here jaejoong…hold killer for a second. Im gonna go talk to Youngbae outside.”

I handed killer off to jaejoong and pushed Youngbae out and closed the door.

“whats going on??”
“youngbae ah…jaejoong…is here because…”
“because what?” he asked glaring down at me.
“he slept here….last night…”
“WHAT?? I thought you hated him?! What would be doing sleeping here??”
“…that’s another thing I need to tell you… me and jaejoong are… actually…together…” I said avoiding his eyes.
“WHAT?? Together??? How is that possible?! The last time I heard about him was when you didn’t even want to go to lunch with him how are you two together??”
“oppa!...i don’t know! It just happened…we were in japan… and I was-”
“what?…when did you go to japan?..”
oh …he wasn’t supposed to know… way to go dip!” I thought to myself.
“when did you go to japan?” he repeated.
“…the week you left for hong kong with your parents...”
“and you went with him?...”
“… I didn’t actually go there with him… I just…met him there…”

He scoffed then lightly shook his head with his hand on his hips.

“…what happened to you?” he asked.
“what do you mean what happened to me?...im still me” I told him.
“no you’re not… my FRIEND would have told me everything…”
“I am your friend!”
“we’re supposed to tell each other everything…at least that’s what we promised each other in school…after we became friends…”
“im sorry oppa!” I cried.

He seemed really disappointed in me but most importantly, he had sadness in his eyes.

“you know what?...just forget I came here… go be with your BOYFRIEND!” he emphasized then walked away and got in his car.

“youngbae! Wait!” I shouted running after his car.

As he was exiting by the gates, his car seemed to have gotten faster. Just as I ran passed the gate and stepped onto the road, I didn’t see the car that was heading straight at me. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground. Last thing I remember seeing was part of a license plate number and the last sound I heard was tires screeching.

Jaejoongs POV

“hmmm?... I wonder whats taking them so long?...” I thought twirling my finger around killers ears.
“maybe I should go out and ruin the moment…” I snickered to myself.

I walked towards the door and opened the door but they weren’t there. I opened the door wider and stepped outside when I noticed a big commotion going on by the gates. Curious, I stuck killer in his crate in my car and rolled down the windows for him, then walked over to the gates. As I was getting closer, I heard people muttered the words girl, dead and car.

“someone call the ambulance!” I heard a familiar voice cry out. “you! go tell mr. and mrs. Yang that ______ has been in a terrible accident!”

I got closer to the scene and saw one of ______’s many maids run past me. It was Youngbae and in his arms was… my girlfriend! She’s on the floor! Bleeding! And unconscious!

“what the hell did you do to her?!” I said falling on my knees next to her pushing him away.
“I didn’t do it I swear!” he shouted.
“aahhh!” I cried out with frustration. “we can talk about this later! we need to get her to the hospital right now!!”
“we can take my car! Its right over there!!”

I carried ______ in my arms and carefully placed her in the back of youngbae’s car letting her use my leg as a pillow. Youngbae was racing to the hospital and I was in the back taking care of _____.

“baby…stay with me okay? Don’t leave me…” I whispered on the verge of tears. “your gonna be alright…were almost there…” I said while tightly holding onto her hands.

Once we got there, we rushed her to the emergency room and they took care of the rest. Me and Youngbae waited silently in the waiting room waiting for her parents to get here.

“jaejoong! Youngbae ah!” I heard ______’s mom voice.

We turned around and stood on our feet to greet them.

“what in the world happened?! how did it happened??” she questioned.
“was she badly hurt??” dad asked.
“we’re not quite sure yet…” I answered him.
“oh my goodness…” mom said falling over but me and dad caught her and sat her down.
“….i think I should explain….” Youngbae said finally speaking up.
“what happened youngbae??” dad asked.
“…_____ and I were talking. I got mad and frustrated so I left…and she chased after me. I exited passed the gates and I sped up hoping she wouldn’t catch up with me and she would give up and walk back home but she didn’t…l then looked in my rear view mirror and saw the collision. I slammed on my breaks and turned around but that car sped away. I could have chased after it but I didn’t want to leave ______ on the floor lying there.”
“this is absurd! How can this happen??” dad shouted.
“yeobo!” mom cried. “what are we gonna do?? Our daughter is in the emergency room and the car responsible isn’t here to accept punishment!”
“don’t worry dear! Ill take care of this!” dad said while taking out his phone.

Me and Youngbae stood silently as dad was on the phone.

“…hello? Colonel?? This is Yang Jin! I have something to request of you…I would like for you to track down a car that was involved in my daughters accident!”