desperate mom and a guy that just wont quit

Conceited With Love

 

“whats wrong honey?” my dad asked.
“oh…nothing…” I smiled and answered casually.
“she is probably taken with me” jaejoong chuckled.
“don’t flatter yourself.” I thought angrily.
“oh! its her…” I heard the girl next to jaejoong say quietly. “hi… nice to meet you. Im Sandara Park or Dara for short.” She smiled.

I smiled and shook her introduced Youngbae oppa to her.

“nice to meet you too. Im Yang _______ and this is my best friend Dong Youngbae.” I smiled.
“best friend?....hi im dara…” she said sticking out her hand to him.
“hi im Youngbae.” He smiled and shook her hand.
“oh and this is my wife” mr. kim introduced.
“hello… nice to meet you” me and oppa smiled greeting her.

At the end of the greet to mrs. Kim, my mom grabbed me and pulled me aside.

“ah! Omma! What are you doing?” I cried.
“honey! Hes cute!” my mom cried back.
“who? The jerk?” I asked.
“jerk?...no… mr. kims son, jaejoong!”
“yea… the jerk.” I said confirming it.
“you just met him! How is he a jerk?” my mom asked confused.
“mooom! Were you even listening to what I told you when I got home?”
“….why?? did I miss something??”
“apparently…” I said.
“but hes totally cute though right?” my mom said.
“no” I answered firmly. “hes a jerk mom…I met him earlier today. Hes the one that called me poor and he such a butthole to me earlier. What you’re seeing right now, this act of his… its fake!”
“ oh! no hes not! He seems like a gentlemen to me!”

I stared suspiciously at my mom and looked her in her eyes.

“…theres something that your not telling me…omma?...”
“oohhh! Alright! I cant take it anymore.” She bursted with a smile. “ you got a lunch date with him tomorrow!” she said grinning.
“what?! You cant be serious?! Your kidding right?!” I asked lost for words.
“nope. You’ve got yourself a date missy!” my mom said still smiling at me.
“omma! But hes the one that almost ran me today! And he insulted me! he called me poor!”
“ohhh honey! Get over that already. The good thing is that your not poor!”
“…..fine….” I sighed. “but…how did he agree to it?”
“….ummm…well…. I showed him your picture and he agreed immediately.”
“so… he knew it was me already…” I thought. “wait… he? Agreed?...that means… that you set up the date?!” I said surprised.

My mom didn’t answer. She just stood there and smiled.

“pleeeeeease honey?! give it a try! Please please please!!!!” she begged.
“omma! Why are you begging? I don’t want or need a boyfriend right now.”
“honey… look at your omma…im not getting any younger… I want to carry my grandkids already!” she cried.

My eyes widen at what she just said.

“huh?! Grandkids?? ”
“of course! What mother wouldn’t want their daughter to have babies?”
“what is it with parents wanting grandkids??... cant we talk about this later? Its getting weird and mom… your making yourself seem desperate.” I said shaking my head.
“ok… but first you have to agree to go on that date tomorrow…

While thinking my mom gave me puppy dog eyes and making me cave in.

“ok…BUT! If im gonna have kids…its not gonna be with him!” I said.
“yes! That’s fine by me. just as long as you give jaejoong a try. Hes a cutie though right?!” my mom asked again.

I shook my head while we walked back to the group.

“nice to have you back…._____” jaejoong said eyeing me up and down.
“thanks…” I said sarcastically.
“so uh… jaejoong… what do you think of my daughter? Pretty like her mom isn’t she?” my mom asked.
“GORGEOUS!” he said looking at me while raising his eye brows repeatedly. “but of course, she cant never outshine her mother. Compared to you mrs. Yang, she is just a shadow.” Jaejoong said.
“ holy …this is ridiculous…” I thought feeling awkward at what he said to my mom.
“my goodness… what a sweet talker you are jaejoong.” My mom blushed. “ I bet you get all the ladies.”
“from time to time” he smiled.
“what bull!” I thought angrily.
“aah! Since you guys have a date tomorrow…why don’t you get to know each other?” my said taking my hand and his hand and placing them together.

“sweetie… why don’t you take jaejoong for a stroll in the garden?”
“…. I guess…” I said dragging him to the door.

When we got outside, he opened his mouth.

“whoa whoa! Slow down girl! i know you want me badly but we have to take it slow.” He smirked.
“who the hell wants you?”
“a lot of girls do. Consider yourself lucky that im with you right now.”
“oh joy… lucky me…” I said sarcastically.

Our garden was filled with many different kinds of flowers from all over the world as we walked slowly down the paths that were built.

“so I guess your not poor after all”
“no, im actually pretty rich. Thanks for noticing. Im not over about earlier either!”
“over what?” he asked. “ the dress?”
“no! when you almost ran me over!”
“well about that… im kinda sorry but then im not.” He said calmly.
“oh yea?? Why is that?!” I asked.
“it was your fault for not looking both ways before crossing AND you were the one standing in the middle of the road… but I am sorry for almost running you over”
“good… I accept your apology but then I don’t want too.”
“why is that?” he asked.
“you were a jerk but I forgive you for trying” I said with a straight face.
“ happens right?” he said smiling. “oh hey! Is that a snake?” he said pointing to my feet.
“What?!” I said with widen eyes.
“yea! Right there!” he said pointing to my feet again.

I froze in fear when he said that.

“cool! Its slithering towards you!” he said with amazement.
“aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” I screamed and jumped in his arms as he carried me bridal style in the garden. “aahhh! Get me out of the garden!! Please!! I hate snakes!!!”
“I was just kidding” he whispered seductively in my ear.

I pulled my face away from his shoulder and angrily stared at him forgetting that he was still carrying me.

“I knew you wanted me…” he said.

I bought myself back to reality and quickly squirmed out of his arms.

“I hate you! That’s the worse thing you could ever do to a girl!”
“do what?” he said smiling.
“scare her half to death!” I said walking away from  him back to the party.
“im sorry!” he cried chasing me after me chuckling.
“ugh! no your not! I realize even more than before that I hate you! You can forget about that lunch tomorrow!” I said holding up my dress starting to run.

He chased after me in the garden as I was running back to the party. Of course he caught up to me because he wasn’t wearing heels like I was and an expensive dress.

“ok ok!.... in all seriousness… im sorry…”he said looking at me.
“your totally bullting me right now… I know it.”
“no! really! Im serious…im sorry…”
“I don’t believe you… now move, I have a party to go back too!”
“what do you want me to do to prove that im serious?” he said blocking me.
“move!” I said again.
“your being difficult… just tell me”
“figure it out yourself! You’re a big boy!” I said.

After that was said, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him as I was about to pass him. He pulled me in close and with both hands, he placed it both my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

“now do you believe me?” he said looking into my eyes.

________________________________________________________

its the holidays so ive been really busy. ill try to update as much as i can.
Thanks for reading! <3