Play Time!

Conceited With Love

 

With yoochun-sshi glaring at me and me staring back at him, we stood in silent for a while.

“excuse me?” I asked thinking I heard wrong.
“you were eyeing junnie weren’t you??” he expressed again.
“mwoh?!” I chuckled. “what made you think that?”
“oh! don’t give me that crap! Every girl he’s around allllways looks at him.”
“…uhh… he is a famous singer? And… he is pretty attractive…” I said softly.
“AHA! So you were eyeing him!...listen up sister! That man you are looking at is mine! So back off and we wont have anymore problems got it?!” he said glaring me down.

My eyes wondered around in confusion and shock because I already have a boyfriend and… how is he gonna think that im looking at his… boyfriend? Or girlfriend?...i wonder… is junsu-sshi the girl or guy in this relationship? I giggled to myself thinking about that then when my eyes met yoochun-sshi’s eyes, my smile quickly went away.

“stop thinking about my junnie!”
“sorry!” I apologized quickly without even thinking.
“you were thinking about him again!” he shouted.
“hey! Whats going on here?”
“…junsu-ssi…” I said softly as we both looked towards his direction.

He walked closer to us and stopped next to yoochun.

“what are you guys doing?” junsu asked.
“oh! nothing jagiya!” yoochun smiled then looked at me making a face.
“…uhh… nothing” I smiled. “yoochun-sshi was just telling me about…” I said hesitating.
“…about her lovely home!” yoochun finished.
“ohh…really?” junsu smiled. “you guys are missing the beginning of the movie”
“oh yea… we should get back” I said with a light smile.
“you go ahead first, I gotta use the restroom.” Junsu said.
“I gotta go too!” yoochun said suddenly.
“….okay….ummm… see you guys back in the theater room then?...”
“sure” junsu smiled.

I stepped out of the bathroom and let them enter…together. Walking back to the theater room, I couldn’t help but think what they could possibly be doing in my bathroom. It gave me shivers just thinking about it so I stopped myself from going any further. I reached the room and walked inside, seeing Jaejoong sitting by himself in the dark with his eyes on the screen. I roughly sat down and startled him. He looked at me and I looked at him but I didn’t say anything to him.

“what?” he asked cluelessly.
“…nothing…” I said with my eyes on the screen.
“why were you gone so long? I missed you” he smiled then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at him and kissed him on the cheeks.

“your so cute when you miss me” I giggled.
“your so cute when you just kiss me randomly”
“yea… I know… im cute when I do everything right?” I smiled.
“aigoo!~ so cute!” he cried then started kissing my lips softly and slowly.
“omo! My eyes!” I heard yoochun’s voice cry.

I quickly pulled away and looked down feeling embarrassed knowing that people saw us kissing.

“how come we cant be like that honey?” yoochun pouted at junsu.
“…we can… wanna try it right now?” junsu asked yoochun.
“please don’t!” Jaejoong shouted with a smile.
“wae?~ you and ______-sshi did it? why cant we?” junsu teased leading yoochun back to their seat.
“for the love of everything that is good and pure, don’t! I want to keep my girlfriends eye innocent!”
“booo!~ your no fun Jaejoong-sshi!” yoochun hissed.

I laughed watching Jaejoong argue with junsu’s girlfriend…or… boyfriend…whatever he is! After a little while we all calmed down and continued to watch the movie. During some parts of the movie, there were some intense scenes that Jaejoong did NOT allow me to watch. Everytime someone would kiss or did a little ‘motion in the ocean’ (if you catch my drift lol) he covered my eyes. I smacked his hand away but he kept covering my eyes. I didn’t think much of it so…whatever. As the movie progressed, I fell asleep with Jaejoongs arm around me and a blanket covering my legs.

When I woke up, I didn’t feel Jaejoongs arm anymore. I woke up in an empty theater room with lights softly lighting the room.

“where the heck did he go?” I muttered to myself getting up.

Then I finally remembered that we had guests.

“oh !” I said running out of the room.

As I ran out of the room, I heard laughter and talking so then I lowered my pace.

what the hell?” I thought.

My head poked around the corner to the hallway and saw the three of them playing. Junsu-sshi and yoochun-sshi were a few feet in front of Jaejoong, while Jaejoong was closer towards me. But all I could see was his back. His . My eyes widened as I quickly jumped from behind the corner and ran towards Jaejoong. I gave him a back hug while my hands were covering his chest/s.

“oppa! What are you doing?!” I whispered.
“…what are you doing?” he whispered back.
“im saving you!”
“from what? Im not in danger” he chuckled.
“im saving you from…getting eye by yoochun-sshi!” I said to his ears as I was tiptoeing.
“what?” he asked with laughter.

He then turned around as I let go and got ahold of my arms.

“its okay… were all guys here” he said with a caring smile.

I softly bit the side of my mouth and then looked at Jaejoong.

“….okay…but do you mind telling me why you have your shirt off?” I asked feeling sorta relieved.
“were just playing baseball.”
“with your shirt?...”
“yea… we use to do this a long time ago. So when the movie ended and you were sleeping, I thought we could play like this. Like we use too”
“sorry to worry you ms._____!” junsu shouted.
“ahh… no its okay!” I smiled. “please continue and please just call me _____”
“thank you _____!” junsu smiled.
“come on! Pitch already Jaejoong-sshi!” yoochun whined probably getting bored.
“just a minute!” Jaejoong said to him. “wanna play babe?” Jaejoong turned to ask me.
“no thanks… you play. I think I would enjoy watching better.”
“mmm” he smiled.

So then I walked over to the staircase and sat there watching them play. I sat there for a while until I got up to go get some drinks for them then returned back. On the way back, I thought about killer.

“Jaejoong oppa! Where is my killer?” I asked.
“catch!” I heard yoochun shout before a shirt hit my face causing me to drop the bottled water on the floor as one fell on my foot.
“aaaaahh!....” I cried softly. “WHY would you do that?” I said scrunching down to rub my foot while removing the shirt from my face.
“sorry!______-sshi! Im so sorry!” Yoochun apologized.
“what the hell are you guys playing now??”
“were playing keep away!” junsu laughed along with Jaejoong.
“what the f-… I mean what the heck is keep away?” I asked frustrated.
“We’re trying to keep jaejoong’s shirt away from him. You know… its kinda like money in the middle.” Junsu explained.
“….my boyfriends a monkey?” I asked standing up holding the bottled water.
“he might as well be jumping around like this” yoochun said laughing.
“…well… im glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves” I said with a forced smile. “but I have a question for Jaejoong.”
“what is it babe?”
“where is my killer?” I asked.
“since we have important guests, I asked uncle jinu to take care of him for the night.”
“ohh.... okay then…here have some water. You guys must be tired… from playing baseball and …keep away” I said while softly uttering .
“thank you” yoochun and junsu said in unison.
“thanks baby” Jaejoong smiled. “hey honey! wheres your camera?”
“upstairs”
“go get it. this will be a great memory to remember.” Jaejoong said drinking his water.
“sure. Ill be right back then.” I said leaving to go upstairs.

Coming back down the stairs, I took pictures as I was coming down.

what a waste...yoochun-sshi is attractive too! But too bad he’s gay.” I thought looking at yoochun-sshi in the pictures smiling.

When I got to Jaejoong, he got a hold of the camera and told me to go stand in between junsu and yoochun-sshi for a picture. After that, Jaejoong wanted me to take a picture individually with yoochun and then junsu. With what yoochun said earlier, Im afraid that hes gonna attack me for being next to his ‘junnie’. But it wasn’t even my idea, it was jaejoongs! Mixed emotions are running through my body at this point.

“its getting late… we should go” junsu said looking at yoochun.
“yea.. im getting tired too” yoochun pouted.
“aaawww…” I said but inside I was happy that they were leaving.
“it was great spending time with you junsu-yah!” Jaejoong said as we walked them to the door.
“thanks for coming!” I said looking at junsu then away when I felt yoochuns eyes pierce my face.
“thanks for having us!” junsu smiled. “lets do it again sometime!”
“yea! Sure!” i said without thinking again.

We exchanged our good nights and good byes before closing the door and ending the day. I turned around with my back hitting the door then sighed with my eyes closed.  I felt an arm by my leg so I quickly opened my eyes and found myself being carried by Jaejoong.

“yah! What the heck?” I said startled.
“ohhhhhhhh! Honey!” he sighed. “I was waiting alllllllll night to get you by yourself and in my arms!” he said walking up the stairs.
“aaahh! Be careful!” I cried from fright.

I hated when he carried me up and down the stairs. What if he fell? Then we would both die! We reached my room or…should I say now OUR room? And placed me down on our bed gently. Then he laid down next to me.

“oppa… I have to go take a shower!” I said trying to squirm out of his arms.
“mmm? shower??”
“noo noo! Me shower!”
“you don’t need one. You still smell good!”
“it doesn’t matter if I smell good or not. I don’t feel clean!
“you smell…clean!” he laughed.
“please let me go take a shower!” I begged with a little bit of whining.
“didn’t you hear me earlier? I said that I’ve been waiting all night to get you by yourself and in my arms”
“mmmmmm!” I whined. “I promise ill be real quick” I squirmed.
“no” he said straight forwardly.
“….fine…” I said giving in.

A few minutes have passed and I think Jaejoong might have fallen by now, so I acted like I was turning while I was sleeping to see if he would have any reaction. When I felt that he didn’t respond to my movement, I sat up slowly. As I was moving to the edge of the bed, I felt his hand grab my arm. Feeling his sudden grab, I quickly got out of his grip and ran for the bathroom as he got up to chase me. Thank god I made it to the bathroom and locked it before he got me.

“baaaabe!” he whined jiggling the handle. “are you trying to ignore me?” he asked.
“pfffft! Of course not! I couldn’t if I tried!” I laughed.
“then let me in!”
“no way! I told you to just let me take a shower!
“I don’t care about that! I just want to know if your trying to ignore me!”
“and I told you! Of course not!”
“are you sure?? Because I noticed the way you looked at junsu today…” he said with a sad tone.
“what??”

He was quiet so I opened the door and walked out cautiously hoping that it wasn’t a trick. I found him leaning on the wall by the bathroom door with his arms crossed looking at the ground.

“whats wrong?” I asked smiling unfolding his arms.

He didn’t answer.

“mmmmm….my oppa is upset! Ottoke??” I pouted.
“don’t make fun of me…”
“oppa… listen to me closely and carefully mmm?...” I said with my hands on his cheeks. “I love you and only you! the way I was looking at junsu today…if I even had a ‘look’ today, was the look of happiness. I was really happy to meet a friend of yours that’s not a jerk or a ert.” I said trying not to think about the whole jungmin problem.

He looked at me with a smile then hugged me.

“I love you too…and only you!” he said lifting me then turning me around.
“ow ow! Easy boy! Im still hurting from before!”
“sorry…” he said before putting me down.
“now… if you will excuse me, I want to go take a shower!” I said walking to the bathroom door.

Jaejoong pulled me back and placed a kiss on my lips before letting me go. I got to the bathroom and locked the door. I took a shower and changed out of my clothes then Jaejoong did the same after me. Cuddling in bed, we started to get sleepy.

“…oppa…good night…” I said softly.
“…good night honey…” he answered back.

____________________________

Hello! my wonderful readers! if you havent caught on yet, YES! that part where they were playing baseball
and throwing jae's shirt around was inspired by a clip from their dvd jyj come on over! lol!
if you havent seen it, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LOOK IT UP CAUSE... how often do you see three hot guys
playing like that? right? lol 
thanks for reading! comment and subscribe!