Reliving Yesterday

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning I opened my eyes to the sun and of course next to me, Jaejoong. It was really hard to open my eyes because I was so tired from the night before and what happened. I woke up needing to use the restroom but I couldn’t really move. My entire body was extremely sore. But since this was an emergency, I slowly and carefully moved jaejoongs arm from my waist. Wincing in pain, I had to keep quiet so my little savior could rest after saving me. After that was complete, I itched over to the edge of the bed and slowly stood up. Limping over to the bathroom, I closed the door and quietly did my business. When I was done, I opened the door with my hand over my stomach from when jungmin punched me. Finally looking up, I saw jaejoongs face staring at mines with his arms crossed.

“wae?....” I asked.

He didn’t say anything.

“what??” I asked again.
“why didn’t you wake me up?”
“why do I have to wake you up?”
“so I can help you to the bathroom…”
“oh… I don’t know… it was just that… you were sleeping and I know that your probably tired from saving me yesterday and I didn’t want to disturb you.”
“even though your body is in this condition, you didn’t want to wake me up? Aren’t you still in pain?” he said helping me over to the bed sitting me down.
“of course I am…” I said weakly. “its just something simple as going to the bathroom okay? Don’t worry too much about it, hmm?.... im fine” I said staring at him.
“no your not fine… look at you. You can barely move. Its all because of jungmin!” he said getting frustrated.

I stood up from the bed and placed a hand on his cheek.

“oppa… gwenchana...” I said cutely pouting at him. “I don’t like it when your mad…even though its cute.” I said smiling a bit.
“yah… don’t act so cute when im angry…” he said softly placing his forehead on mine then hugging me.
“hmm? Who said I was acting cute?” I softly said hugging him back.
“but please wake me up when you need something… ill do it for you or ill help you mmm?”
“…fine” I smiled.
“lets go back to sleep hmm? Your probably still tired…”
“what about you?” I asked. “…like it matters, your sleeping with me anyway” I managed to play around.
“Pfffft! I would NEVER give up the opportunity to sleep with you” he said. “ I would be crazy if I did” he said laying down next to me.
“yea… your right… you would be” I softly giggled.

Laying back in bed, Jaejoong had me in his arms again while caressing my hair. Within a few minutes, I fell back asleep and then a few minutes after that Jaejoong fell asleep again too.

We woke up at around noon without anyone bothering us. Jaejoong helped me to the bathroom so that I could brush my teeth and then helped me to the closet. After that we headed to his room so he could change and brush his teeth also. Coming out of his room and heading over to the stairs, I stopped.

“holy …” I said softly.
“whats wrong?” jae asked standing next to me.
“…why do these stairs seem a lot longer?” I asked staring down the stairs.

Jaejoong chuckled at me.

“maybe because your in pain.” He smiled at me.
“im not walking down these stairs…I think ill just slide down the banister.” I said trying to throw my leg over the railing.
“whoa whoa! Stop!” he laughed. “ your gonna hurt yourself even more if you do that.”
“I think this way will be better” he said carrying me bridal style walking down the stairs.
“alright… just don’t fall” I said with concern.

Reaching the living room, we saw uncle jinu walking in. I felt embarrassed because usually when uncle see’s us, were usually arguing with each other. So I tried to squirm out of jaejoongs arms so that he would put me down, but he refused.

“morning kids!” uncle smiled.
“morning uncle!” we said together.
“yah… Jaejoong ah… put me down…” I whispered.
“no way… I told you that I was gonna help you.” He whispered back.
“but im not doing anything right now.”
“yes we are…were about to go have some lunch.”
“how are you feeling today young mistress?” uncle asked despite our conversation.
“im feeling a little better…thank you for also saving me yesterday uncle. Im sorry that you had to get into something like that for me.” I said apologizing as Jaejoong was still carrying me.
“no problem. Its my job to look out for you anyway. That’s what your dad pays me for” he joked.
“thank you” I snickered.
“ah… I almost forgot…lunch is served.” Uncle smiled.
“thank you!” Jaejoong replied carrying me to the dining area.

He placed me down on my seat then sat in his as uncle stood smiling at everything.

“waahh! Sushi!” I cried looking at the different selections.

Photobucket

Photobucket

“I had the chef prepare a special lunch for you today since you had such an awful day yesterday!” uncle explained.
“oh…awww….thank you soooo much uncle!” I cried.
“anytime young mistress. Enjoy your lunch and please excuse me” he said excusing himself.
“uncle is such an awesome guy! Lucky for his wife eh??” I said looking at Jaejoong.
“very lucky!” he responded back.

I picked up my chopsticks but then Jaejoong placed his hand on top of mines.

“what now??” I whined.
“ill feed you!” he said happily.
“nooooooo. I can feed myself. Im not five!”

Jaejoong looked at me with a sad pouting face.

“why are you wanting to do everything for me? my arms and hands work fine.”

Again he didn’t answer me, he just had on his sad pouting face.

“because…” he finally said.
“…because….what?” I asked.
“because you said that… you love me…” he said pouting looking away making me feel bad. “and I love you…or were you lying to me?”

I softly sighed and smiled at his cuteness.

“…your right… I did say that…”
“so then…let me feed you because we love each other!”
“opppppppa!” I whined swinging my feet.
“wae?? Whats wrong with me feeding you? Are you embarrassed or something? Its only me and you!”
“ugh!...fine! just… a few pieces though!” I said sitting back in my chair with my arms crossed.
“yay!” he clapped.

He picked up his chopsticks and picked a piece of sushi for me.

“say aaaahh!” he said holding it in front of my mouth.

I just opened my mouth.

“you didn’t say aaahh!” he complained.
“im not saying aahh. I told you already im not five.”
“say aahhh or I wont give it to you!”
“no way!...fine if you don’t give it to me then ill eat myself.” I said sitting up and grabbing my chopsticks.
“okay okay! Fine! Here!” he said finally putting it into my mouth.
“mmmm! Delicious!” I chewed while smiling.

Keeping our agreement, I finally got to feed myself after a little while. In the middle of our lunch, a maid came into the dining room to get me. She looked at me and spoke in Japanese. I couldn’t understand so I had Jaejoong translate.

“she said that the police is here to see you” jae translated.
“…oh…okay…” I said with a frown.

I placed  my chopsticks down and got up with Jaejoong assisting me. We walked over to the living and greeted the two policemen that came to question me today. Before the questioning started, I had one of the maids go and get uncle so that he can confirm everything that happened. Finally beginning, I suddenly started feeling scared and paranoid again because talking about it just made me relive what happened last night in my mind. Noticing my sudden mood change, Jaejoong wrapped his arm around me and comforted me again.

“they want to know what happened exactly…” jae said translating what they said.
“…umm…” I said with a shaky voice. “…I went to dinner with him last night and…uh…” I said as my body started to shake. “…then suddenly… I started to feel very sleepy….” I said looking down at my hands that are in my lap.

As Jaejoong was translating my answer, I looked up and saw the other policeman writing down what I had just said.

“they asked what else happened?” Jaejoong translated again.
“…umm… when I woke up, I was in that room.” I said as the picture of that horrid room flashed inside my head.

The police asked another question but it seems that Jaejoong was hesitant to tell me.

“what?...” I said looking at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at me with a concerned face.

“what?....” I asked again.
“young mistress…” uncle said getting my attention. “he wants you to elaborate…”
“..h-h-huh?...” I asked off guard.
“…they want you to… further explain what happened… while you were in that room…” uncle said hesitantly.

Staring ahead, I started shaking my head uncontrollably after hearing what uncle had just said.

“…n-n-noo… I cant… I don’t want to….” I said still shaking my head with tears filling my eyes.
“_______...” jaejoong said as I looked over. “you have to tell them…”
“….i don’t think I can…” I said in fear.
“young mistress… please… I know its hard but that’s what they are asking. You have to tell them something …”
“babe… please?....tell them so they can charge him for date .” Jae said.
“oppa… I cant! I don’t wanna think about it!” I said trying to stand up so that I could escape the room.

Jaejoong pulled me back down and held my shoulders making me look at him.

“baby… please…the faster you tell them, the quicker this will all be over…” he said looking  at me.
“but-“
“its okay young mistress… myself and young master are here for you” uncle said comforting me also.

At this point my mind and heart is racing. I looked at Jaejoong then to uncle and then to the policemen who were waiting for my answer. I closed my eyes and sighed then slowly opened them.

“…in that room…when I woke up…he was in the bathroom…then when he came out…he walked over and got…on top of me…” I said starting to cry.

As my tears fell, I wiped them away. While telling them I can tell that Jaejoong was getting mad along with uncle.

“…he said for me to be a good girl or ill be punished” I said looking down. “ he then started smothering me with his lips…I couldn’t take it anymore so then I…kicked him between his legs…He got mad and hit me twice across both my cheeks…he then….” I said stopping for a bit. “…started to take off my clothes and his…”
“alright! Can we stop now?!” Jaejoong cried out of anger.
“young master… I know its hard for you also…but they need her words…”

Jaejoong didnt say anything so then I continued.

“I tried kicking him off… but then he punched me on the stomach so that I would stop moving...i couldn’t move because of the unbearable pain he gave me…then before he actually got to do anything to me…Jaejoong got to me first…”

Uncle knew that Jaejoong was sad and pissed off so then now uncle did the translating. After hearing that, the policemen said something that I really wasn’t expecting.

“…young mistress…they said that since nothing ually happened, they cannot charge him with date …”
“I understand…” I said softly.
“however, they will charge him with assault.” Uncle finished.
“….okay…something is better than nothing…are we done now?” I asked wiping my tears.

Uncle asked the policemen to make sure and told me yes. As the policemen got up and left, we stood on our feet to bow to them then sat back down.

“…are you okay?...”jae asked.
“…im gonna go to my room now…”
“ill help” jae said standing up.
“no…I wanna be myself…please….” I begged.

Jaejoong sat back down and lightly nodded his head. I got up and walked over to the stairs but then before going up, I stopped in the kitchen to get something first.