My Hero

Conceited With Love

 

Jaejoongs POV

A few minutes after those guys left, I heard a familiar voice from behind.

“young master!! Young master! Oh my god! Are you alright??!” he said lifting me in his arms.
“uncle…I have to go help ______! Shes in danger!...”
“danger??! Where is she??” uncle asked.
“shes with… jungmin. He’s taking her to…that pleasure house. I have to go save her!....” I said weakly getting on my feet hurrying to the car.

I started the engine and drove to jungmins pleasure house. Not worrying about anything else, I sped to go save ________. When I got there, the same people who beat me up were practically guarding the place. I got out of the car grabbing a thick large stick on the way to the entrance and started to beat the guys with it. But it wasn’t enough. I got punched and kicked again until I heard a groaned behind me and it was uncle jinu. In front of uncle was one of the guys that beat me up earlier. I nodded my headed at uncle slightly and we began fighting side by side. When all of jungmins people had fallen to the ground, the police had arrived.

End of POV

Inside that room, jungmin was still kissing me nonstop and had managed to take off my jeans and threw them aside. He had yet to do anything. But he kept of teasing me.

“get ready baby… your gonna enjoy this!” he smirked.

Before he got to go anything to me, one of his guys popped in.

“boss! The guy and some geezer is here with the police!”
“aaaaahhh! What the !! I told you to take care of him” jungmin cried.

Then a groan was heard from the door.

“Get the off of her!” I heard a voice say.

I saw jungmin quickly being pulled off of me and then I heard a punch being thrown.

“young mistress!”

Hearing uncles voice made me happy but I was in too much pain to move.

“________!!” I heard a voice cry.
“Jaejoong…..” I said softly.
“_______! Don’t worry im here! We’re here!” Jaejoong said sitting next to me trying to untie the rope around my wrists.
“young mistress!” I heard uncle say then I felt a sheet cover me.
“uncle…” I said weakly.

Once Jaejoong got the ropes untied, he sat me up and carefully wrapped the sheet around me, I fell forward and he caught me. I felt his arm squeeze around me tightly as I started crying even more. With Jaejoong hugging me tightly and uncle holding my hand comforting me, my tears poured out. The police entered the room and arrested jungmin who was knocked out on the ground by Jaejoong then uncle.

“lets go home…” Jaejoong whispered.

Uncle let go of my trembling hand and Jaejoong got up to carry me bridal style with sheet wrapped around my body. Reaching the car, he placed me in the backseat and sat next to me while uncle offered to drive so that Jaejoong could be next to me. Before we pulled away from the curb, a police men stopped us. I couldn’t understand what they were talking about since it was in Japanese. But then the police men let us go. On the drive home, I weakly asked what he wanted and Jaejoong explained.

“he wanted to take you in to the police station for questioning. But we told them to wait until tomorrow…until you feel better to tell them anything.” He whispered softly with his arm wrapped around me.

I quietly responded and closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder til we got home. He carried me up the stairs and into my room with uncle behind us. And behind uncle was the household staff. He placed me on my bed and sat next to me caressing my hair comforting me. I heard uncles voice talking to the staff but I didn’t really pay attention to it because my mind was on Jaejoong and what he was doing at the moment.

Uncles POV

I tapped on young masters shoulders so that we can leave the room so young mistress can take a bath and get into some clothes.

“hey…I have to leave for a little bit…” I heard young master whisper to her getting up.
“no…don’t go please!” young mistress said on the verge of tears again.
“ill be back…hmmm?” young master answered her.
“no! no! please don’t go! I don’t wanna be alone!” she cried again.
“young mistress… please, the maids will help you get cleaned up and into some clothes”
“but…” she said with tears looking at Jaejoong.
“I promise ill be back” young master said from the door.

Young mistress lightly nodded with a worried scared face and I closed the door leaving 10 maids with her. The maids will help her with anything she needs. I and young master decided to go wait in his room while young mistress is getting cleaned up. In his room, we were cleaning up young masters face from all the beating he took today.

“you poor kids… what did you do to deserve this?” I said helping young master put medicine on his cuts.

“uncle…” young master said softly.
“yes?”
“how did you know where I was?...you know… when I was lying on the side walk.”

I let out a soft sigh before answering him.

“when you entered my office asking to use the car I can tell that you were kinda of in a panic. So I decided to follow you…it took me a while to leave the house because I thought it was wrong to be nosy on what you kids were doing. So I didn’t reach you until after you got hurt… im so very sorry young master…” I said hanging my head in shame.
“no… its fine. You were really awesome tonight… I didn’t know that you can really kick some ” he managed a small smile.
“oh… it was nothing. Now you know my secret abilities.” I lightly chuckled. “you should change also young master….” I said softly.
“yea…” he answered as he entered the walk in closet and changed out of his clothes in to something more comfortable.

When he came out, a knock was heard from the door.
“excuse me?” a voice said with a voice.

I got up and opened the door.

“yes?”
“young mistress is requesting young master.” The maid said.
“already?” I said confused.
“yes…” the maid said nodding.
“that was quick…” I said.
“yes… young mistress listened very well and quickly did everything in order to have young master next to her again.” The maid said politely.

I turned back to look at young master.

“shall we?” I said.
“yea…” he said nodding his head.

End of POV

In my room, I had already bathed, applied medicine and put some clothes on. Now I’m sitting and waiting for Jaejoong to return so he can be next to me. A knock came to my door and all the maids lined up in two rows by the door. The maid that went to get Jaejoong opened the door and they entered my room. When Jaejoong saw me he immediately made his way towards me and sat down wrapping his arm around me again. I was still weak from all the beating jungmin gave me. Uncle ordered all the maids to leave the room leaving me, Jaejoong and uncle.

“young mistress…are you alright?” uncle asked as I nodded my head lightly.
“okay…then ill leave you two alone. Im just really terribly glad that you are okay. If anything had happened then the master and my lady will go insane for sure…”
“ah…about that… please…don’t… mention this to my parents…please….” I begged weakly.
“….alright… my lips are sealed.” Uncle said getting up and leaving the room.

Now in my room, its only me and Jaejoong.

“I think you should lay down and try to get some rest.” He said getting up and fixing my pillows for me.

Jaejoong helped me lay down since my body is now starting to ache. Again he sat next to me and held my hand as he looked at me.

“close your eyes and try to go to sleep…” he said softly.

I shook my head softly.

“wae?” he asked.
“…im scared…” I said with tears starting to fill my eyes. “everytime I close my eyes, I can still picture jungmin and what he did to me.”

Jaejoong wiped away my fallen tears and stared into my eyes.

“im sorry…” he whispered. “im sorry I couldn’t get there fast enough…” he said with tears in his eyes as well.
“its okay…” I said comforting him. “what matters is that you got to me…” I said moving my free hand to his cheeks.

With my thumb, I carefully rubbing the cuts on his face.

“you got hurt because of me… im the one who should be sorry…”
“no…I wanted to do it.” he whispered placing his hand on my hand that was on his cheek.

I weakly stared into his eyes and he stared into mines.

“Jaejoong?...” I said softly.
“hmmm?” he hummed.
“…I…love you….”

I moved his face closer to mines and our lips finally touch not feeling guilty of anything. I kissed him tenderly trying not to hurt the cuts around his mouth.

“…I love you too…”
“…finally…” I softly whispered managing a tiny weak smile. “will you sleep with me tonight?” I asked.

Jaejoong slightly smiled at me and got into bed with me. He lifted my head and placed his arm underneath while his other arm was carefully resting on my side hugging me. Facing each other, we slightly pecked each others lips before falling asleep after this hectic day.

________________________________

oh yes... now that the three chapters have been updated... i shall vanish for forever now lol
please comment and subscribe.
thank you!! hope you enjoyed.