my guest/ my baby's back

Conceited With Love

 

It’s a bright beautiful morning and I could finally get out of bed and I don’t have to be checked up by the doctor anymore. Today mi mi and I are having breakfast in the backyard under the tree while my parents are out of the country. Mom is meeting her friend, who is a designer in Milan, so she’s attending the fashion show and possibly vacation after. While dad is making a business trip to Tokyo to check out the site for the new resort he’s building. But aside from all that Mi mi and I are waiting for jaejoong to arrive. Meanwhile Jessica has been going out with jungmin for the past few days and I haven’t really seen her since that day in my bedroom.

“unni?...when is jaejoongie oppa gonna get here? Im hungry…” mi mi pouted. “mmm…I don’t know…he should have been here by now…should we call him?” I smiled.
“neh!” she answered.

I picked up my phone on the table and called him to see where he was at. “excuse me young mistress...there’s someone here to see you…” a maid said as she appeared. “oh?...its probably jaejoong…” I thought as I hung up the phone after the second ring. “tell him to come back here,” I smiled. “neh…” she politely bowed.

After she left, a few minutes later, a tall nice figure came into view with his hands in his pockets. “hello” he smiled. “hi?...” I said awkwardly standing up. “unni?...who is that?” mi mi said pulling on my shirt. “ummm…..” was all I could manage to say. “oh, you probably don’t remember me right?” he asked. “….yeah… sorry…” I said scratching the back of my head. “sorry I should have introduced myself earlier…” he apologized. “its me! Eli!”

“eh?...Eli?...” I repeated. “my dad is colonel yunji choi?...” he said hoping that it would trigger a memory. “oooooohhh!!! Eli! Ohh okay I remember now… sorry… its been a while” I giggled. “please sit down” I said pointing to a chair. “whew! That was close huh? I thought that you wouldn’t have remembered me.” he smiled. “yea!...” I awkwardly said again. “so… how have you been? I haven’t seen you since we were little…” he said starting the conversation. “oh… im doing alright. How about you? your dad said that you came back from boston…studying music?” I questioned.

“yea… yea I am.” He answered nodding his head. “im went to berklee you know the college for music…” he said shyly. “wow! That’s awesome… I didn’t know that you had a passion for music?”

“honestly…I didn’t know either” he chuckled. “it just hit me as soon as I got into high school.”
“ohh…” I said nodding my head lightly. “…oh! by the way, this is my cousin eun mi or mi mi” I said introducing her. “mi mi, this is choi eli. He is an old friend of unni’s.”
“waahh, unni… Im so jealous…” she pouted. “wae?” I asked. “unni’s friends are all handsome. You don’t have any girl friends?” she asked back. When she said that, I felt really embarrassed. “yah… of course, I have girlfriends… chaerin, minzy and bommie unni. Ill let you meet them later on in life okay?” I smiled looking at her. “well, its nice to meet you eun mi!” he smiled. “is it okay if I call you mi mi too?” she nodded with a smile.

“hey hey hey! Who missed me?!” jaejoong said as he walked from around the tree not knowing that eli was there. He stopped and looked at the guy in the chair in front of me. “…” I thought to myself. “oppa!” mi mi shouted then got off her ran to go hug him. He’s probably thinking that im cheating on him. “…honey?...who is this?” jaejoong asked as he walked towards me with his eyes on eli. “this is choi eli. He’s the colonels son!” I smiled. “oh really?...what is he doing here?...”

“he’s here to hang out” I answered. “nice to meet you!” eli said with his hand out waiting for a hand shake. “nice to meet you…too….” Jaejoong said with his eyes still locked on eli.

Jaejoong sat down in eun mi’s chair that was next to mine while mi mi said in the middle of eli and jaejoong. “oppa! what took you so long??” mi mi questioned him. “…ah, sorry mi mi. oppa stopped by the bakery to get us dessert for later” jaejoong smiled talking to eun mi.

The atmosphere right now was not good whatsoever. Im getting a weird feeling and pressure about this. “umm… it seems that im making you guys uncomfortable…maybe I should go…” he said excusing himself. “wait! Why don’t you stay and eat breakfast with us? Its okay!”

“really? It wont be too…awkward?”
“of course not! why would it be awkward?” I smiled. “well if your okay with it then… alright!” he said sitting back down. We were eating in silence for a little while until jaejoong opened his mouth. “oh! baby! You have jam on your mouth! Come here!” he said holding a napkin in his hand. “aigoo! How silly of you!” he said wiping my lips.

When he was done, my eyes confusingly wandered around wondering what in the hell just happened. “so eli…are you done with school?” I asked. “ohh yea… I just graduated and im hoping to find a job here in korea in the music business” he smiled. “music?” jaejoong questioned. “what can a kid like you do? Can you even play any instrument’s?”

“oppa!” I said slapping his shoulder. “no its okay…” eli said looking at me. “I can play the piano, drums, guitar, flute and violin.”
“wow…impressive…” I heard jaejoong whisper. “and… im not a kid. Im 26.” Eli finished. I glanced over to jaejoong curious to see his face after what eli told him and jaejoong was just staring at him. “wow! You can play all that?” I said sounding interested. “maybe you can play the piano for me one day. I love the piano” I exclaimed. “oh sure! Any time!”

“awesome!” i said with glee. “maybe you can teach me too! I know how to play a little bit but i don’t remember anymore” I laughed. “ill be glad too!”

Eli stayed with us for almost four hours before he left. He gave me his number and in return, I have him mine. As soon as he left, jaejoongs face did not seem to happy. “wae?...”

“what the heck was that?” jaejoong questioned. “what was what?” I shrugged. “maybe you can play the piano for me one day. I love the piano” he said imitating me. “yah! I don’t sound like that!... do i??” I said with a confused face. “actually you do unni!” mi mi answered. “thanks mi mi….but so what of it??” I said talking to jaejoong. “you were flirting with him right in front of me!”
“MWOH!?? Hah! You call that flirting!? I don’t even know how to flirt!” I yelled.
“its exactly flirting!”
“oh yea? If I was flirting then… you are-!” I said before stopping myself then looked at eun mi. “mi mi… can you do me a favor and go play far far over there by the maids?” I asked. “neh…” she answered then got off her chair. As soon as she was far enough out of ear range, “you are just a jealous ing !” I shouted in his face. “jealous??? ??!” he repeated. “if im a jealous ing then… why are you with me?!”

I angrily pouted at him and stared into his eyes. Tears were slowly filling my eyes and his eyes soften. “uh oh…” he said lightly. “…if you don’t want to be with me then…you can leave me if you want too! Im not making you stay!” I shouted turning away folding my arms. “araseo…araseo miahnae…” he said turning me back around then hugging me. “fine, ill admit that I am jealous…” he said combing his fingers through my hair. “but you were flirting with him though….”

“that looked like flirting?...seriously?...oppa, he’s an old friend… just like Youngbae oppa…the three of  us use to be a trio until I left for LA, Youngbae went to New York and Eli went to Boston. We had different paths to follow. We were just catching up with each other…”
“…jincha yo?” he asked. “yeeeeesss…” I exaggerated. “okay then… I forgive you but!... you have to seal it with a kiss!” he said puckering his lips. I smiled lightly shaking my head before placing a kiss on his lips.

When breakfast was done, the three of us headed inside to the living to watch tv. Me and jaejoong sat on the couch while eun mi was laying on the floor playing her Nintendo.

“ah! Oppa… I was meaning to ask you…where did my parents send killer off too?” I asked looking at him. “your parents never told you?”
“nuh uh…” I said shaking my head. “then… I wonder if its okay for me to tell you…” he pondered. “that’s my son! You have to tell me!” I said waiting. “alright…your parents sent him to a dog military school.”

“whoa whoa whoa! What?? Excuse me?? where???!” I asked going crazy. “DOG. MILITARY. SCHOOL!” he said emphasizing each word. “WHY??”
“Your dad thought it was a good opportunity for him. And your mom agreed because well… she didn’t want to take care of him like you wanted.”
“…then omma can kill our non-existing baby good bye! Aigoo! That lady… all I asked was for her to be nice and take care of killer…aigooo~” I said shaking my head. “so when is he supposed to be back??” I asked. “mmm… should be sometime today?...” he said looking at his watch. “thank god! Now my poor baby doesn’t have to suffer those rough training!” I said thinking about it.

Late in the afternoon, the three of us fell asleep in the living room when the doorbell. I heard the door open and the maid greeting whoever was at the door. Then I quickly opened my eyes, when I remembered that killer was supposed to be back today. I jumped up from the couch as jaejoong tipped over causing him to wake up. When I reached the door, I gasped then pointed.

“OH. MY. GOD!” I cried. “omma’s baby!” I shouted running over to the cage and letting him out. “you’re so big now! Oh my baby!” I said hugging him.

Nightmare-RisingStars Pictures, Images and Photos
“is he yours?” the guy in the uniform asked. “yes he is!” I answered proudly. “and his name is… killer? Right?” the guy asked again. “neh..” I answered looking killer in the eye. “well ma’am I have to tell you, he was first in all our classes. He listened very well and did very well!”

Jaejoong walked over and came to pet him as well with a smile on his face. “my boss would like me to explain the basic commands for you” he smiled. “oh yes… please go on ahead” I said standing up.

“killer! Come here!” the guy shouted as killer waltz over to him. “for every basic dog training they must know sit, down, fetch, speak and stay.” He explained and that’s what he showed us.

“waaaaaah!” I exclaimed clapping my hands. “then there are the ones that are a little advanced… Killer! Hide boy! hide!”
“omo!...” I exhaled as killer was out of our sight. “cooooool!” I exclaimed even more. “can I try?” I giggled. “sure!” the guy answered. “killer! Come out!” the guy hollered for him.

Just then he came out with his tail wagging highly and happily. “aigoo! My baby!” I said holding on to jaejoongs arm. “I never knew my son was this cool!” jaejoong smiled. “alright…go for it!” the guy told me.
“killer! Come here!” I shouted as he walked towards me. “sit!” I commanded. “good boy!... now hide! Moms coming!” I joked. Again, he ran out of sight and didn’t come out until we called for him. “that… is cool!” I smiled. “oh! and there are also the more advanced commands. Like… helping someone in need and of course attacking.” The guy smiled.

“how do they both work?” jaejoong asked. “ill show you” the guy said. “killer! Come out!” My baby snootily came out with his tail wagging and following the guy outside to the SUV as well as we did. “for example, if I were lying on the floor and no one is around and I was weak… killer! Help!” the guy said giving the command. Then killer started barking and howling non-stop until he was told to do so. “awwwww! How cute!”

“then the last command is attack.” The guy covered his arm with a heavily patted arm protector and wrapped it around his arm. “…alright ready?” he asked us. “mmm!” we answered nodding our head. “alrighty… killer! Come here!” the guy said walking around as my son followed. “attack!” the guy shouted and killer did exactly what he was told.

He was biting and chewing that thing off into pieces. “that’s my son!” I called. “hey! My son too!” jaejoong pouted. “not anymore!” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

When the demonstrations were over, the guy left as he bid him farewell and thanked him as he drove off. The three of us headed inside, closing the door behind and killer headed straight to the living room. “he must have sniffed her out” I softly giggled looking at killer who is nudging mi mi with his nose and laid down. “he must have missed her” jaejoong whispered. “awwwwww….my little cousin and my big boy… how adorable!...you know oppa… I was thinking… now that killer is bigger and highly well trained…its time to have some fun…” I evily smirked.