Lunch Dates

Conceited With Love

 

Chapter 9

That night when I got home from the party, I was too sleepy to do anything. Even though, I wanted to pack for our trip to japan, I was so lazy to do that. So jumped into bed and slept until morning arrived. Awoken by the sun, my hair was a big mess covering my face and I was still in my clothes. I stretched in bed letting out a quiet moan before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower taking a nice long hot shower. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth before getting out. When I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and walked into my closet.

“hmmm…what to wear?” I said scanning my closet.

After picking out what to wear, my phone rang and it wasn’t a phone call.

“good morning! I just wanted to know if you got home okay”
-YB

“yea… I got home okay. No thanks to you”
-_______

“sorry!...it was all those shots I took with bingu hyung and jiyong-ah”
-YB

“I know. You guys drank so much last night”
-_______

“yea. I have such a terrible headache right now”
-YB

“HA! That’s what you get!”
-_______

“so much for being worried about your friend huh?? Hahah”
-YB

“no need to be. You’re a big boy lol”
-______

“wow…. Thanks…”
-YB

“no problem!”
-_______

“hey! How about lunch this afternoon?”
-Minnie

I stared at that last messaged and wondered who it was. Then I thought about last night and I remembered that I gave jungmin my phone number since we were really comfortable around each other.

“jungmin oppa?”
-_______

“the one and only”
-Minnie

I scoffed and shook my head because it sounded just like what jaejoong would say.

“where is that jerk anyway?” I said aloud then continued to text jungmin.

“sorry! i forgot that I gave you my phone last night.”
-________

“your forgiven… if you go to lunch with me”
-Minnie

“lol. I would have to think about it.”
-_______

“please? J”
-Minnie

“mmmm…okay! How can I say no to that smiley face? Lol”
-_______

“yes! I will call you when im at your house”
-Minnie

“okay! See you soon!”
-_______

“hmmm….i wonder what happened to Youngbae oppa… he just stopped texting me.” I said. “oh well…probably couldn’t text anymore since he has such terrible headache” I laughed as I got ready for lunch.

Youngbae POV

I stopped texting ______ so I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom leaving my phone on the bed. I stayed over at jiyongs place last night because I couldn’t drive myself  home after being so drunk. When I got out of the bathroom and went to lay back on the bed, I received a text message.

“Ahnyong!”
-Dara

“hey”
-YB

“How are you today?”
-Dara

“mmm…not so good”
-YB

“awww how come?”
-Dara

“I sorta drank a little too much last night at a friends party haha”
-YB

“ohhh…how about we go and take care of that with a big bowl of hot soup?!”
-Dara

“oh no… I don’t wanna be a bother.”
-YB

“your not a bother haha if anything im the bother.”
-Dara

“no, never.”
-YB

“great! So how about it?”
-Dara

“sure. Where to?”
-YB

“Dragon house okay?”
-Dara

“yea. Ill meet you there then. See ya!”
-YB

“okay!”
-Dara

End of pov

When I was done getting ready, I walked down stairs then into the dining room to see that my parents are eating lunch together. The maids started to prepare me a plate but I stopped then and my parents looked at me.

“why aren’t you eating honey?” mom asked.
“ohh I am… just not at home.” I replied with a smile on my face.
“oh? you going somewhere again?” dad asked while eating.
“yea. Im going to lunch with a friend” I said still smiling.

My parents exchanged looks and then looked at me.

“oh?” mom asked. “with whooooooom?”

After my mom’s question, my phone rang and I picked up

“hello? You’re here?... okay. Ill be right out bye!” I smiled.
“so are you gonna tell us who?” mom smiled at me.
“mmm… ill tell you later k? I gotta go right now.” I smiled then got up and kissed my parents on the cheeks. “bye!” I yelled as I closed the front door.

_____’s mom pov

After _____ left for her lunch date, I couldn’t help but smile at my husband.

“what?” he asked.
“oh honey! isn’t that great!? She has a lunch date again! You know what that means!”
“not really…what?” my husband asked.
“that means her lunch date is with Jaejoong again!” I said.
“see mom! I told you in time, she will learn to like him.” My husband smiled at me.
“we will have grandkids soon yeobo!” I cried.

End of pov

Youngbae POV

I drove to the Dragon House famous for their soups and met up with dara. I still wasn’t feeling well so I hope eating soup like dara said will help me. I met her in the front and went inside. After we ordered and received our food, I started to feel better after consuming the soup.

“how is it?” dara asked.
“its great! Im starting to feel better now. Thanks to you!” I smiled at her.

She smiled at me and we continued our lunch filled with conversations and jokes. Who knew a girl like dara was so silly. From her appearance, she seemed like the quiet innocent girl. While eating my mind started to drift to ______. Im out eating while shes at home with her parents. Usually we would go to lunch together around this time.

End of pov

“so where are we heading for lunch?” I asked smiling at jungmin who was driving.
“somewhere that you should be familiar with.” He said.
“hmmm? Which would be?” I asked.

Just as he was about to answer, he pointed to the building that we would be eating lunch and I got the biggest shock of my life.

“that’s where Jaejoong lives!” I thought in panic.
“were gonna be eating there?” I asked pointing to the building.
“yep!” he smiled.
“oh god… I hope I don’t spot rich boy there.” I thought sinking into the car seat.
“you okay?” jungmin asked.
“yea… im good.”

He parked his car and got out to come to my side and open my door for me. We then headed inside, where the host immediately recognized jungmin and showed us our own private room. We ordered and waited for our food when jungmins phone rang. I smiled at him then looked around the room while he was on the phone.  Five minutes of talking with whoever was on the other end of the line, he hung up and set his phone down then looked at me.

“hey… I know this is last minute but can a friend of mine join us for lunch today?” he asked looking at me.
“mmm…yea sure!” I smiled.
“great! Then ill text him that your okay with it!” he smiled back.

Jungmin picked up his phone and texted his friend that he could come have lunch with us today. After he was done, he set his phone down again.

“your gonna love my friend. He’s a great guy! Too bad he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.” He laughed.

I giggled along with him then there was a knock on the door.

“come in!” jungmin yelled.

With a smile plastered on my face from the comment jungmin made previously, I looked at the door as it opened. The smile that was plastered on my face disappeared immediately after seeing the person that walked in.

“________...meet my friend, kim Jaejoong!” jungmin said getting up to greet his friend.

Jaejoongs eyes met mines and smirk came across his face.

“well hello! Nice to meet you!” Jaejoong said sticking out his hand waiting for a handshake.

I sighed and looked at his hand.

“nice to meet you too…” I said forcefully. “I should have known!” I thought angrily to myself. “the day I ran into him, he must have been on his way to see Jaejoong! How can I be so stupid!?” I thought hitting myself in my mind.
“today was jaejoongs day off so I hope it was okay that I invited him to lunch with us?” jungmin asked looking at me.
“day off? From what? Staying in his penthouse and picking his ? He doesn’t even do anything.” I thought. “oh no! of course its okay. A friend of yours is a friend of mine” I said.
“so ______, how did you meet jungmin?” Jaejoong asked sitting back in his chair drinking wine.

I gave him a subtle look before answering.

“I met him in the lobby yesterday and jungmin oppa is a friend of my friend” i said.
“whoa whoa…you met him yesterday and your already calling him oppa?” Jaejoong said sound jealous.
“mmm hmm” I hummed nodding my head.

We had finally received our food and before we starting eating jungmin excused himself to go to the restroom. After he left the room, the atmosphere became harder to breather because I knew that Jaejoong was staring at me.

“what?” I said finally.
“who knew….” He said crossing his arms.
“knew what?” I questioned.
“who knew that you were gonna end up with my friend.” He scoffed.
“why? Jealous?”
“of course not!” he answered cooly.
“whatever… and why do you keep doing that??” I asked.
“doing what?” Jaejoong asked back.
“why do you act like you haven’t met me before?”
“what do you mean?” he asked taking another sip from his wine glass.
“like when your father introduced me to you the night of our party or right now.”
“hmmm! I don’t know... its just fun to tease you.”
“whatever!” I scoffed in his face then jungmin walked in.

He sat down and looked at me and Jaejoong oddly then smiled.

“did you guys play nicely while I was gone?” he asked.
“you know I always play nicely” Jaejoong said raising his eye brows at me then sipping his wine again.