Be my girlfriend

Conceited With Love

 

When we got home, uncle jinu had the maids carry our stuff into our rooms as I walked in the estate sluggishly from shopping and of course, arguing with Jaejoong. That’s where most of my energy went. Before I made way up to my room, I walked towards the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water before heading up. Once I was in my room, I sat on my bed and drank my water before falling back so that I could lie down. I let out a big long sigh when my phone went off. I went through my purse and grabbed it before it stopped ringing and picked up.

“hello?” I answered without even looking at the caller id.
“hey! ____!” the voice called out.
“oh…hi jungmin oppa” I said smiling.
“what cha doing right now?” he asked.
“mmm…relaxing” I said while giggling.
“well… I said I would call you for dinner so here I am!” he said proudly.
“oh yea” I replied thinking about how tired I am.
“so would you like to join me for dinner tonight?” he asked politely.
“mmm…sure I would love too” I answered.
“great! Ill pick you up? Where are you staying?”
“ill text you the address okay?”
“alright! Ill see you when I get there! Bye!”
“bye!” I said then hung up.

I texted him the address to where I was staying then after that I went to freshen up a little bit. I know im tired but im starting to like jungmin. Hes cute, funny, his beautiful face and of course as always that smile that I can never get enough of. How you expect me NOT to melt when I see him smile? I went downstairs to wait in the living room as I saw Jaejoong already there watching tv. I sat down not saying a word to him when he looked at me.

“what are you doing here?” he asked.
“why? I cant be in my own living room?” I asked back.
“of course you can! Did you wanna spend time with me?” he asked smiling.
“in your-” I started.
“let me guess…in my dreams?” he laughed.
“great! Your catching on!” I said making fun of him.
“and like I said before, im counting on it!”
“excuse me?” a maid said walking in. “dinner is ready.” She said politely.
“awesome! Im starving!” Jaejoong said getting up turning off the tv.
“uh… I don’t be needing a plate tonight” I told the maid.

Jaejoong stopped in his tracks and turned around.

“your not gonna eat with me?” he asked.
“nope.” I said cooly.
“why not?” he pouted. “don’t you wanna play ‘which dish had the peppers in it’ game with me?”
“no way! I don’t wanna die again! You can play by yourself.” I said taking out my phone.
“but that’s no fun! I like watching you eat spicy dishes. Your face is expressions are so hilarious!” he laughed.
“yea… har har…” I said forcefully with a straight face. “for yooour information… I have a date tonight” I said smiling widely.
“oh yea? With who?” he said with his jealously kicking in.
“you’ll find out.”

The doorbell then rang and I stopped the maid who was gonna open it, to go open the door myself. Jaejoong followed me in curiosity wanting to know who I was going out with. When I opened the door, I saw jungmin standing at the doorway with a small bouquet of flowers in his arms.

“for you” he said handing them to me.
“awww…how sweet!” I said taking them from him.
“this is a fantastic place your staying at.” He smiled. “I thought I would be driving up to a hotel not a big mansion” he laughed.

I laughed along with him inviting him in while explaining that it was my dad’s place. He walked in and observed everything as we made our way to the living room.

“ah! Chingu-ah!” I heard Jaejoong shout coming in from the dining area.
“Jaejoong ah! Wow! What are you doing here?” they said giving each other a hug.
“im on vacation bro! what about you?” Jaejoong asked.
“im here on business” he smiled.
“so you’re the lucky guy that going out with _____ tonight huh?” Jaejoong said looking at me.
“yup! We’re going to dinner right now”
“oppa?” I said.
“yes?” Jaejoong and jungmin said at the same time.
“oh sorry! She must have been talking to you!” Jaejoong pointed at jungmin.
“duh! Who else would I call opp-” I said before being cut off.
“uuuh! Well look at the time! I think its time for you two to go now!” Jaejoong said pushing jungmin then me out the front door.

I turned around to say something else but Jaejoong closed the door on my face.

that jerk face!” I thought.
“so… uh…shall we?” jungmin said with his hand out.
“yea…” I replied placing my hand in his.

He lead me down the stoop and to his car. He opened my door then ran over to the drivers side and got in. Who knew that I would be going out with him like this? I have never been interested in a guy since high school. Jungmin gave off a protective yet gentle kind of aura. Which is probably why I fell for him? He has never once insulted me like Jaejoong did. Or ever argued with me or even pissed me off. Jungmin bought me to a fancy famous sushi restaurant because he knows that I love sushi.

Jaejoongs pov

“excuse me young master? Dinner is served” the maid said coming to get me.
“uh… I wont be needing a plate either” I told her. “you and the other staff can enjoy it” I said leaving the living room going to find uncle jinu.

Once I found his office, I knocked on the door and I entered the room.

“yes young master?” uncle said.
“…theres something I need to ask you” I said hesitantly.
“sure” he smiled.
“could i…borrow the car for tonight?”
“ummm…sure. Are you sure that you just don’t want me to drive you?” he asked.
“no thank you. Im pretty sure your tired from today” I smiled.
“alright then. Let me give you the keys” he said walking over to his desk.

He then walked over to me and handed me the keys. I thanked him and told him that I wont be long. I left rushed out of his room and to the car hoping that jungmin’s car hasn’t left the house yet. I got in the car and started the engine. I took the car around the front with the headlights off and thankfully they haven’t left yet. I followed them all the way to a sushi restaurant and followed them in. A few tables down hiding my face behind the menu, I carefully watched them as they ate and talked. I couldn’t really hear clearly because of the distance. I then saw ______ leaving the table possibly heading to the bathroom. Then my attention was on jungmin who was looking around then pulled something out from his blazer’s pocket. I moved the menu away from my face so I can see better then I saw him put some powder into ______ drink.

“hey…what the hell is he doing?” I said talking to myself.

I then saw him place back whatever he pulled out into his pockets and sat there like nothing happened.

“…it cant be that he’s trying to…. seduce _____ isn’t he?” I said questioning myself.

Not aware of my surrounds and who was standing next to me, I felt someone flick my ear. I finally looked up and saw ______ with her hands on her hips.

“what the hell are you doing here?” she asked.
“yah! That hurt!” I cried then looked over to jungmin.

Luckily his back was towards us.

“quick! Get into the booth with me!” I said grabbing her making her sit beside me.
“what?! You didn’t answer my question!” she cried.
“be quiet! hes gonna hear!” I said with my hand over mouth. “if I remove my hand, promise to be quiet okay?” I told her and she nodded her head softly.

I was removing my hand away slowly, but then she slapped it away.

“what are you doing here?” she asked again.
“im here to-”
“spy on us?!” she finished.
“exactly!...i mean no! im here to get me some sushi!” I said lying.
“riiiiight. Ill believe you for now but if you will excuse me, I have a date waiting for me” she said sliding out but then I grabbed her by her arm.
“______! Wait!” I said looking into her eyes. “what the Jaejoong?... tell her that her date is trying to date her!” I said thinking to myself.
“hellllllo!?” she said waving her hand in front of my face.
“huh?” I said snapping out of it.
“let go! Hes gonna wonder why im gone for so long!”
“wait! Theres something I have to tell you!” I said.
“what?” she questioned.
but then what if I break her heart by telling her that? She might think im lying! Or I could be wrong! Maybe its not drugs! Maybe its something else!” I thought back and forth.

She sat looking at me with my hand still attached to her arm.

“if theres nothing, let me go so I can go back to my date please?!” she said.
why is this so difficult?!” I shouted in my head.

I didn’t know what to do so I let go and she returned back to her table with jungmin.

“idiot! Jaejoong! Why didn’t you tell her?! Now if anything happens its all your fault!” I said blaming myself. “ugh! I cant just sit here!” I said getting up and walking over to their table pretending to walk by.

“oh! hey guys!” I said pretending to just notice them.
“ah…jaejoong!” jungmin cried. “ what are you doing here?” he asked.
“I was just here to meet up with some old friends” I lied.
“well since you’re here, why don’t you join us? Is that okay with you ______?” he asked looking at her.
“yea…sure” she smiled weakly.

I sat down close to _____ and the glass that I saw jungmin put something into then looked at it.

“so you guys are vacation together?” jungmin asked.
“it wasn’t planned it just happened” ______ answered.
“aahh…” jungmin said nodding. “and you guys are staying together?” he asked.
“that wasn’t planned either, it just happened” I said this time.

I saw _____ reaching for her glass of water but then I quickly acted like I was gonna grab for something to eat and ‘accidently’ knocked it over.

“oh sorry!” I cried grabbing for a napkin and throwing it on the water before it dripped onto ______.
“thanks a lot…” she said to me.
“are you okay?” jungmin asked.
“yea im fine.” She replied to him.
“sorry” I said again.

I could tell by her little face expression that shes mad at me but it was for her own good.

“could we go now oppa?...i think im done plus im really tired.” She smiled looking at him.
“yea sure” jungming answered smiling back at her.

After paying, we all got up and I let ______ walk pass me. But then jungmin stopped me.

“hey jaejoong ah, theres something I have to ask you” he said putting his arm around me.
“what?” I asked.
“do you like her?” he asked.
“…why?” I said.
“well because _______ is a hottie and I cant be falling for the same girl my friend is.”
“hahaha” I chuckled forcefully. “you can take her! She drives me insane with her constant arguing!” I said sarcastically.
“great! Now I can ask her to be my girlfriend” he smiled.
“yea…” I said weakly.

End of POV

I waited for the guys at the entrance because I didn’t know where they went, leaving me walking by myself. When they finally arrived, we all walked out together and to our own cars. Jaejoong left without saying bye, leaving me with jungmin…its about time. I smiled at jungmin as he opened my door and I got in. When he got in and started the car, he took me home. Arriving at home, he caught me before I got out.

“_____?” he said softly.
“hmm?” I said turning around to look at him.
“theres something that ive been wanting to ask you.”
“yea?”
“would you…would you be my girlfriend?”

I smiled and looked at him.

“I would definitely…love too” i smiled.
“then… could I see you again tomorrow?” he asked.
“of course. If your not to busy”
“ill always have time for you” he said looking into my eyes smiling.

I smiled at him and he leaned in for a gentle kiss.

“good night” he said looking at me.
“good night” I smiled at him.
“ill call you tomorrow.”
“okay!” I said getting out.  

I got out of the car and walked into my house going upstairs to my room. I entered my room and jumped on my bed. I started squealing and kicking around from my happiness when someone knocked on my door. I got up to open it and it was Jaejoong.

“what?” I said.
“I just wanted to see if you got home safely” he said with a small smile.
“thanks?...”
“alright then …good night.” He said walking away.

I closed the door and honestly, I was confused by his actions. Usually around this time of night, he would try to hit on me but tonight was different. I stood quietly in my room for a while thinking on it. So then I had to go find out. I walked out of my room and over to jaejoongs and knocked on the door. I heard the door being unlocked and the door swung open. In front of me, standing half , Jaejoong stood there looking at me.

jjsmconcert5.jpg

Shocked at seeing him like that, I quickly turning around. I heard a soft chuckle from him before saying something.

“can I help you?” he asked.
“uh…” I said trying to think what to say.

I was having a hard time thinking because his body kept flashing in my head.

“I just wanted to-” I started to say but he wrapped me around my waist and pulled me into his room then closed the door.

“wait!” I cried when I was inside. “what are you doing?!”
_______________________________

this is one long too! which... i dont know if thats a good or bad thing? lol
i dont really have much to say except remember to COMMENT! haha
im getting subscribers which is awesome possum! but... no comments :(
leave a comment for me pleeeeeease? and also


BIG BANG IS BAAAAAACK! I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO BAD BOY,
LOVE DUST, WINGS, AINT NO FUN, BLUE, AND FANTASTIC BABY!
which is really the whole album...but yes! GO LISTEN!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! LOL