Hard to Forgive

Conceited With Love

 

“… my answer?...” I said blankly. “my answer is definitely…NO! you think you telling me that is gonna make my heart feel better?? You have no idea how much I was hurting! I felt like there was a dagger going deep down into my heart and that no one could save me! you think your feelings when hanna left you was bad?? No! that is nothing compared to what I felt! And just because you proposed to me doesn’t mean that I will accept you that easily or forgive you. Save that ring for hanna…” I said turning away.
“…but shes not the one I want to marry…”
“likely answer…” I scoffed. “then why was she wearing a wedding dress today? Huh?”
“you idiot…” he said shaking his head. “she was just trying one on… her and her mother design clothes and custom make wedding dresses for their clients. Hanna thought that she could help out her mother by putting on a wedding dress and hopefully she would come up with ideas” he smiled.
“ohh…then why did she say ‘this would be great for our wedding’?” I said quoting her.
“she said that to be stupid. Hanna likes picking on people. Its like a hobby of hers” he shrugged.
“…and you let her pick on me like that??...yah! what kind of boyfriend are you?? your supposed to stand up for me! not stand by and watch!”
“… im your boyfriend again??” he questioned with a smile.
“no! were nothing anymore! I told you we’re over”
“but you just said boyfriend!”
“w-what?? When?? I didn’t say anything!” I stuttered before laying down with my back towards him.
“boyfriend! Boyfriend! You said boyfriend!”
“shut up! I didn’t say boyfriend!” I shouted covering my ears not wanting to hear him when my stomach growled. “shut up!...” I whispered to my stomach.
“o0o0o someones hungry! Your not gonna attack me again are you??”
“shut up! Go away! You think you acting cute is gonna make me forgive you??” I said turning around hitting him with a pillow.
“yah!” he said with a surprised look. “you should be nice to me when im being nice you too”
“no! how can I be nice to a guy who broke my heart?? Ill give you a million dollars if you answer me that!”
“because…” he said getting up. “…I have food…” he said walking away and out the door.
“…aissshhh!” I said ruffling my hair. “how in the hell did this turn around on me??” I muttered to myself.

A few minutes passed and i figured if I went to sleep, I wouldn’t be hungry. But the hunger just kept growing and growing making me uncomfortable to sleep. And on top of that, I could smell what jaejoong was cooking.

“ohh… so hungry…” I pouted holding my stomach. “…no!” I said shaking my head. “I will not give in to him… your broken heart is waay more worse than your empty stomach! Don’t think about it!” I said to myself but my stomach growled again. “oohhh!...” I groaned. “stupid jaejoong…” I thought.

I slightly opened the door, peaking out before walking out. From around the corner, I peaked over and saw jaejoong eating dinner by himself at the table. I pouted as I watched him eat.

“if you want some just say the magic words…” he said without looking away from his plate.
“yah… how did you know that I was here??...” I said coming out from behind the corner.
“I heard your loud stomach” he chuckled. “if you want some… just say the three magic words”
“what are the three magic words?” I asked.
“I forgive you” he told me.
“…no… never. Why should I forgive you?”
“alright… then starve” he said straight forwardly.
“what the hell??” I thought. “…fine… be that way.” I said making my way towards the front door.”
“yah! Where are you going??” he asked as he watched me.
“out!” I shouted opening the door.

I kept walking without stopping when jaejoong was shouting behind me.

“where are you going?? You cant leave this island without taking the boat!” he shouted from the door. “come back! Its dark out there!” he screamed from the door.
“I don’t care!” I screamed back disappearing in the darkness. “ill find my own food out here…”

Jaejoongs POV

“what the hell is she doing??...” I thought back and forth. “its pitch dark out there. what am I gonna do??... she’ll come back… its too dark to see out there. She’ll come back for sure…” I nodded to myself.

I returned back to the dinner table and finished my dinner trying not to worry about whats going to happen to her out in the dark. Forty-five minutes passed by and im going crazy because she has yet to return. I found a big flash light in the kitchen and went out looking for her.

“ugh! where can she be??” I questioned looking around.

I searched almost everywhere and started to make my way back to the house. There was sign of her at all.

“maybe I should call a search and rescue team??” I thought frantically to myself.

When I reached the front door and turned the handle, it wouldn’t open.

“yah… what the ???” I said trying to open the door again. “did I lock myself out of the house??” I questioned when I saw a face at the window.

“yah! YANG ________!!!!” he shouted.

End of pov

After I walked out of the house and into the darkness, I hid behind a tree and waited for jaejoong to come out. And when he did finally decide to come look for me, I waited for him to get away further from the house before I made a run for the house, locking the front door, the back door, all the windows and anywhere else he could possibly get in from. I then went to the table grabbed his plate and stacked up the pasta he made for dinner and started stuffing my face when I heard the door handle being jiggled.

“oh!?... he must be back already!” I thought with a noodle hanging from my mouth.

I walked towards the door and made a detour to the window to look at what he was doing.

“yah! YANG _______!!!” he shouted running over to the window.
“what?” I asked calmly still eating.
“open the door!!”
“mmm mmm…” I said shaking my head.
“your just gonna leave me out here tonight?? Im gonna get eaten by mosquitoes!”
“good…” I said sticking my tongue out at him. “you deserve it” I said eating some more.
“yah!... your stomach is bigger than your heart!”
“yeah yeah… tell me something I don’t know…”
“I swear… when I get my hands on you…im gonna give you hell!”
“hmm! is that a threat??”
“it’s a promise!”
“whoa… a promise that you will actually keep??” I sarcastically questioned.
“you just wait and see…”
“okay…jaejoong-sshi” I shrugged closing the curtains on him.
“jaejoong-SSHI??” he emphasized even though I couldn’t see him.

I walked into the living and sat down finishing my pasta as I heard him knocking on the window then back at the front door trying to get in. I heard him calling my names a few times before it got quiet that caused me to worry but I brushed it off.

“what he did to me was far worse…” I reminded myself.

The clock was hitting 11:00pm and jaejoong hasn’t made a sound for an hour and a half. I couldn’t stay still because I kept worrying about jaejoong who was outside the house. I returned to the kitchen to put the plate away and spotted a bunch of keys that was being held together with a key ring. I picked then up and looked at them.

“mmm…” I said nodding my head. “this is probably how he got into the room and scared me” I said thoughtfully walking out of the kitchen. “aahh…” I yawned taking the keys with me. “its getting late…” I thought walking pass jaejoongs room.

“hes probably brain storming with himself outside on how to get in…” I thought. “i cant sleep in his room…I have to trick him somehow…”

I walked to the master bedroom and looked around before turning off the lights and leaving the door open. I then walked around to every other room locking it from the inside, including the bathrooms, and closing it after shutting off the lights. The last room was his room. I walked to the bathroom, locked it and closed it before doing the same to his room door. Now, im in completely darkness, scrambling to get back to the master bedroom. Hopefully I tricked him into thinking that I was sleeping in his room by turning off the lights in his room last.  And if he does manage to get in somehow, he would have to try and open each door. And opening each door would take a load of energy which means… he will be making loud noises and that will give me a heads up.

“so smart…” I thought to myself walking quietly into the master bedroom and locking the door. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket off the bed and went into the bathroom, also locking the door. I walked to the Jacuzzi tub and placed the pillow down before I got in with the blanket.

“…what time is it?...” I yawned wondering to myself falling asleep almost instantly.
___________________________________________

I fell asleep for a good five hours before being rudely interrupted by the thunder storm now happening outside.

“oh no…jaejoong…” I thought automatically. “maybe… I should let him in… he’s gonna get sick…” I thought tiredly. “…five more minutes…”I thought myself before falling back asleep.

What I thought was five minutes, turned out to be an hour. With the loud thunder storm still going on outside, I pulled the blanket over my head before deciding to get up and open the door for jaejoong to come in.

“aaahh…” I sighed after removing the blanket from over my head without opening my eyes.
“…have a nice nap?..” I heard suddenly.
“yeah…” I answered relaxed. “EEHHH???” I blurted immediately opening my eyes.

I looked up and saw jaejoong standing in the dark near the tub looking down at me with his wet hair covering his eyes and seeing his pecks through his wet white V-neck shirt.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs from the fright and pulled the blanket over my head again.

Unlike last time, he didn’t pulled the blanket off me, and bend down to carry me out of the tub and out into the master bedroom while I was kicking and squirming. He threw me to the center of the bed before joining me, wet clothes and all. He had me in between his legs as I continued to scream. He finally uncovered me and used his hand to shut me up.

“you…do you have any idea… how creepy it is out there?? huh??! And to makes matters worse, ive gotten bitten by mosquitoes and it rained on me!!” he loudly spoke.
“… I was gonna let you in!!” I said with my heart thumping like crazy.
“yea right! probably when I died, you’ll let me in!”
“sorry! I didn’t think it was gonna rain! Geez!...how did you get in anyway??... ewww get off me your wet!” I said pushing him.
“no!” he said grabbing both my hands. “…how I got in you ask?... it was no thanks to you that’s for sure…I thought I would just leave you here on the island by yourself since you didn’t let me in but I waited around for too long and it started raining! So I figured, I had to get in somehow and make you pay so I broke in the front door! I came in and find out that all the doors been locked and the key wasn’t on the kitchen counter! And because of you!... I ruined on of my black visa cards!”
“why is everything because of me??” I argued.
“because!... if you didn’t lock all the door, I would have used the card trick I learned from TOP!” (T/N: if you guys don’t know the card trick its when you take a sturdy card and wiggle it in between the door and where the lock is and bending it left and right until the door pops open lol I did it once and it hurt my hand like crazy!)
“why are you learning things like that from top oppa??”
“I don’t know… but im glad I did!...now... as for my promise earlier…” he said ily eyeing me.
“what?...oh no…” I said shaking my head. “im sorry!! I wouldn’t have to do that if you weren’t such an to me!!”
“nope… not gonna work… you’ve had your chance to repent…” he said roughly smothering me with his lips.
“you do this every time!! Stoooop!!” I whined.
“whatever… you like it when im this rough with you…”he panted.
“ewww your wet!! You smell like a wet dog!!” I cried pushing him repeatedly.

He got a firm grip of my arms with pinned them next to me as he continued to kiss me roughly.

“stop!!” I commanded again but he refused to listen.
“its been a while since we’ve done this…” he said quickly taking off his shirt and throwing it on the floor.
“…oppa…stop….” I whispered looking away with tears coming out.
“…why are you crying? So sudenly...”
“just stop…how do you expect me to do this with you when… you broke my heart?...”
“…baby, im sorry…” he said getting off me to lay next to me. “I know I broke your heart and im sorry… im an idiot to do that. But give me a chance to put the pieces back together… I promise I will do everything right and keep you happy…”
“… I cant…I cant forgive you so easily when it only took you a few seconds to hurt me the way you did…”
“…what do you want me to do?... tell me and ill do it… I don’t care if I have to go through hell to do it. if it means having you forgive me, ill do anything…”
“…I don’t know… I just know that I cant forgive you so easily…”
“what do you want?... you want me to beg you for forgiveness?...hmm?... ill do it.” he said getting up on his knees. “how do you want me to do it? huh??... ill beg you for a life time for you to forgive me if I have too… babe, I love you!... so much! Let me show you my love… marry me…marry me and I can show you how much I truly love you…” he said holding my hand.
“i don’t know…” I whispered.
“…babe…” he said lying down next to me again. “I love you so much that… when your gone I miss you like crazy” he said placing his arm over me embracing me. “I love you so much that when your not next to me, I feel like I cant breathe. I love you so much that… theres no words to describe it. your like the air that I breathe and without air, I wouldn’t be living.”

As he was telling me all those sweet words, I was still slowly crying.

“…keep going…” I sniffled.
“what the?...” he smiled looking at me.
“what?... its not every day that someone talks to me like this…”
“then let me be that someone again. Ill give you my sweet words every day, if it makes you happy…its so hard to describe my love for you honey…”
“then…show me…” I said turning towards him planting a gentle kiss on his lips.

He responded to my kiss and his emotions took over my body. The sun was barely rising and he continued to show his love for me wildly.

“does this mean that you forgive me?...” he asked suddenly.
_____________________________________________________________

you guys so cute with your comments lol
i notice that... i update quicker when i get more comments lol 
weird... so anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!
thanks for reading! <3 <3

and for those of you reading my other fics...uh, ill try to update those too
if im not too busy updating this one. my main focus is this story for some odd reason.
i think its because its hard to be creative on the other ones since ive ignored them for so long lol