Sleep Over

Conceited With Love

 

 

When jaejoong was done with breakfast, we awkwardly sat at the table, awkwardly eating our breakfast. I didn’t look at him and he didn’t look at me. “…so…” he finally said breaking the silence. “how is it?” he asked. “uh?... oh umm… its delicious…” I answered nodding my head. “great…what are we doing today?”

“… I don’t know…” I shrugged. “I wanna go and take killer for a walk. Since he’s been back I haven’t really gotten to play or do anything with him.”
“oh… okay lets do that!” he smiled.

After breakfast and after I did the dishes, because jaejoong hates doing dishes, we left his place and went back to my house. When we got there thank god Jessica and devil boyfriend wasn’t home.

“killer!!” I shouted when he came running towards me. “my baby!” I said hugging him tightly. “how are you doing today? Mmm??” I happily smiled scratching his ears.
“unni!” mi mi came screaming. “hey mi mi! whats up?” I asked concerned. “hi eun mi yah!” jaejoong smiled.
“where have you been all night?” she asked as me and jaejoong shyly looked at each other. “…um… I had a sleep over at jaejoongie oppa’s place…” I strangely smiled.
“mmm? Sleep over?... aww that sounds fun… sounds better than staying here by yourself all the time…” she pouted. “im sorry kiddo… but I-“ I started.
“oh no not you unni” she said shaking her head. “Jessica unni… ever since she met with jungmin oppa, its like im not even there anymore…” she sadly pouted.

Jaejoong and I looked at each other and felt sorry for her. We knew how her sister treated her and we knew it well.

“….mmm…” jaejoong hummed while thinking. “…how about we have a sleep over tonight in your room?” jaejoong said squatting down and taking both her hands. “really?... we can do that?” eun mi softly said looking up. “sure we can…” he smiled. “right babe?” he said looking up at me.

“oh yea! Of course! We’re gonna have a lot of fun tonight!” I said patting her on her head. “YAY!!” she jumped. “my first sleep over!” she happily clapped. “thank you unni! Oppa! I cant wait til night time gets here!” she cried as we smiled at her expressions.

“oh!... mi mi yah… right now, we’re gonna take killer to go play at the park, wanna go?” I questioned.
“mmm!” she said nodding her head. “wait… but before that… did you eat already?”
“neh! killer and me finished a while ago before you got home” she smiled. “okay then… lets go!” I said grabbing killers leash and placing it on him.

When we got to the wide field, I let him loose and we started playing catch with his squeaky ball. We took turns throwing the ball until jaejoong threw it behind the bushes.

“ohhh oopppa! How is he gonna get that?” I complained with my hands on my hips. “its alright… he’s had training. He’ll get it somehow.”

From what we could see, killer was sniffing and scratching at the ball that was within his reach but a couple branches were blocking him from getting it. But then we heard killer barking. As I was running over with jaejoong and mi mi following behind slowly, I saw a black figure quickly running away from the bushes and disappearing behind the bathroom building which caused me to stop.

“eh?... that’s the same figure when I saw when I went shopping…” I thought to myself as killer came back with his ball. “whats wrong babe?” jaejoong asked wrapping an arm around me. “… hmm?...oh..nothing… I thought I saw something…but I guess I was hallucinating.” I said while wondering about that figure.

I shook the thought of that for a while and went back to playing with killer. We were at the park until the sun was setting then we finally started heading home.

“mi mi yah… go wash your hands before supper then come meet us in the dining room araseo?”
“neh! unni!” she smiled running off to the bathroom. “we should wash our hands and stuff too” I said looking at jaejoong as he grinned. “wae?”
“babe… have you ever realized your good with children?” he questioned suddenly. “what?” I scoffed as we headed up stairs with killer. “your good with children!” he repeated. “yea? So?...”
“well I was just thinking… if we have a baby together, you’ll be a great mooooommy!” he sang.
“its just natural I guess…” I shrugged feeling embarrassed.

I washed my hands and changed out of my clothes as jaejoong waited on my bed and killer in his. We then headed down stairs and enjoyed our dinner for the first time since Jessica wasn’t home.

“…so what should we do tonight?” I asked eun mi. “….mmmm… I don’t know?... ive never had a sleep over before…” she pouted. “its okay!” I smiled at her. “I will teach you then!”

“okay! First things first!” I said walking back and forward as jaejoong and eun mi sat side by side on the edge of her bed while killer laid on the floor. “we have to take a shower and get into our pajama’s!” I said taking charge. “uh! Question!” jaejoong said raising his hand. “yess??”
“I don’t have pajama’s here…”
“mmm…” I thoughtfully hummed then smiled.

After we took a shower, me and eun mi were waiting for jaejoong to come out of the bathroom on the bed. “come out oppa!” I snickered along with mi mi.
“nooo! This is stupid and embarrassing!” he shouted from inside the bathroom. “its fine! just come out! Its only the two of us out here!”
“oppa! please come out! I wanna continue on to the next activity!” eun mi begged with a smile plastered on her face.
“fine…promise you wont laugh??” he questioned firmly.
“we promise!” me and mi mi sang together. “okay then…im coming out then…” he said opening the door.

Slowly creeping out from the bathroom, I tried to keep my laughter in but, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” I bursted out. “you look sooooooo ridiculous!!!!” I laughed even hard along with mi mi.

Jaejoong came out wearing a purple silk night gown on his broad muscular body.
Photobucket

 “you promised you wouldn’t laugh!” he walking back into the bathroom.

I quickly got up off the bed and chased him to stop him. “okay okay okay! Im sorry!” I snickered turning him back around to go towards the bed. “I mean… you don’t look half bad, you look… actually gorgeous” I said with concern. “neh! unni is right! Oppa…are you sure you’re a guy?” mi mi questioned from the bed. “mi mi yah!” I giggled as jaejoong was trying to find a way back inside the bathroom. “that’s it… im changing back into my normal clothes…”
“miahnae!” mi mi apologized quickly. “stop oppa! this is a sleep over its supposed to be fun!” I said turning him back around and pushing him towards the bed. “well be glad that its this one and not the pink one!” I started laughing again.
Photobucket

“ugh…” he groaned turning himself back around trying to go to the bathroom. “stoop!” I whined with a smile. “hey… if you behave and wear this like a good boy, we can go back into my room when mi mi falls asleep and uh… you know…” I whispered as I repeatedly raised my eyebrows.
He looked at me then his eyes widely shot open. “lets get the party started!” he shouted.

Finally settling down, we proceeded on to the second activity. “whats next unni?” mi mi questioned. “im glad you asked” I said getting up.

I walked out of mi mi’s room and went back to mine to get a big case then returned.

“whats in there??” she asked pointing. “what IS in there? that thing is HUGE!” jaejoong added. “well gather around GIRLS and come see” I emphasized. “your just enjoying this aren’t you?” jaejoong said shaking his head. “ohhh yea!” I smiled.

I popped open the case and showed the layers and layers of my makeup collection.

“make up??!” jaejoong exclaimed. “YEP!” I answered. “waaahh you have so much unni!”
“mmm!” I said proudly. “and EVERYONE has to participate!” I said looking over to jaejoong. “NO… WAY…” he said softly.
“… fine… then there goes that fun time we’re supposed to have later…” I shrugged then turned to face mi mi.
“mi mi yah… unni will do you make up for you okay?” I grinned. “but you have to stay still if you want to look pretty kay?” I said grabbing the tools I need. “neh!” she answered then closed her eyes.

Before I got started, jaejoong stopped me. “fine… ill do it…” he said softly. “but you owe me..” he said seductively.
“and like I said before I keep my promises and will always pay you back…” I whispered back.

I did eun mi’s make up, eun mi did jaejoong’s and jaejoongs did mine. “out of the three of us me and jaejoong looked the most ridiculous because jaejoong is a guy and what straight guy does makeup and a child did jaejoongs makeup. She just grabbed whatever and placed it on his face. We looked around at each other and couldn’t believe it.
“Where is my camera when I need it?” I laughed. “I have my phone” jaejoong chuckled as he took pictures.

“unni!” mi mi yawned. “this is really fun but… im getting sleepy” she said rubbing the back of her hand on her eyes. “already?” I whined. “sorry…” she replied. “its because of all the laughing at jaejoongie oppa” she smiled with sleepy eyes.
“araseo then go lay on your bed while unni takes off your makeup…”

She walked over to her bed and got in like I told her and waited for me. I grabbed a makeup towelette and started wiping makeup off her face. When that was done, I had jaejoong grab my makeup case and go back to my room and I tugged her into bed.

“killer yah…come here” I said tapping on the space next to mi mi. “you sleep here tonight and keep her safe kay?” I said scratching his head. “good night” I whispered then left the room.

“the things you got me doing” jaejoong said lightly shaking his head. “you do it cause you love me” I said sitting down facing him on the bed. “whose stupid idea was it to have one anyway?” he said closing his eyes as I wiped the mess eun mi did on his face. “yours!” I giggled.

“remind me to never have ideas ever again!”
“ooookay…” I said as I was now taking makeup off my face.
“you missed a spot…” jaejoong said taking the towelette from my hand and wiping it for me. “there… all done…” he said as I opened my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I found that his face was really close to mine then he placed a kiss on my lips.

“im sorry!” I scoffed as he pulled back. “what?” he questioned.
“I cant kiss you while your wearing a purple dress honey” I laughed.

He looked down at himself then looked back up at me. “your right… this looks silly. Should I take it off?” he smirked. “maybe” I shrugged. “that fun time you promised me starts now babe…” he said crawling towards me to make me lay on my back. With me in between his knees, he lifted the dress over his head and threw it to the side.

“well HELLO again chiseled body!” I said staring at it.

jaejoong shirtless Pictures, Images and Photos

_______________________________________

quick update before heading off to bed.
i couldnt find a better picture of jaejoong shirtless lol so i used what i saw.
i know theres better ones but im just too lazy to find it right now lol 
thanks for reading! <3