Terribly Hurt

Conceited With Love

Jaejoong left my room slamming the door behind him.

“…unni… did I make you and oppa argue?”
“no mi mi. it has nothing to do with you. don’t mind it okay?”
“im sorry…” she apologized hanging her head.
“don’t be. Its not your fault.” I said sitting down next to her placing my arm around her shoulder. “…how about we go buy you a fresh new one tomorrow morning?” I asked her with a smile. “sound good??”
“mmm!” she smiled back.
“good!... killer yah, you…” I said looking into his eyes. “good boy for barking at her…” I whispered and scratched his head. “you should have done more than that” I said sound disappointed.
“unni?” eun mi said tugging on my shirt.
“what?”
“…im hungry… but I don’t wanna see hanna-sshi…” she pouted.
“yeah… then maybe we don’t have to even eat with them. Come on get up! We’re going downstairs!”
_______________________________________

“this was a good idea unni!” mi mi squealed with happiness. “the weather outside is so nice!”
“right??” I chuckled. “cheers to the two of us!” I said raising my glass of water to hers.
“yay!” she said clinking my glass. “what time are we leaving tomorrow?” she asked scarfing down her dinner.
“whenever I roll out of bed” I laughed.
“that can be years unni… you sleep like a bear!”
“I do not!”
“its true!... how you sleep shouldn’t even be called sleeping… its more like hibernating!”
“yah!... do you not want that game tomorrow?? Hmm??”
“oh! mianhae unni!” she said making a heart over her head with her arms. “ill keep quiet then…” she said covering .
“just eat” I smiled.

“sounds like you guys are having fun out here” a voice said coming from the darkness with heels clicking.

Me and mi mi turned to look at who it was and it was the witch herself.

“can I help you?” I said glaring at her.
“oh no..” hanna answered cooly. “I thought I heard something dying back here but… it was just the two of you laughing.” She snickered.
“yah!... I don’t care if you insult me but do you have to lower yourself and include my baby cousin!??”
“I say what I think. Have a little respect for me wont you? after all… I am your unni…” she said crossing her arms.
“ oh yeah?... I say what I think too. And heres what I think… I think you should two step your out my house and away from my boyfriend and our lives!”
“hmm!” she scoffed. “how cute… you still think hes your boyfriend… I got jaejoongie oppa wrapped around my finger. He lingers onto my every words…”
“hes not your puppet to be controlling him like this! Jaejoong is a grown man and has a brain of his own. He doesn’t need a y little to be pulling his strings” I said standing up.
“just like a little girl…” she said shaking her head. “only children use profanity which shows how immature you are”
“…really?” I said crossing my arms. “then let me show you how immature I can be..” I said followed with a whistle and a little smile.

With heavy footsteps coming from inside, killer came running out from kitchen. He came to my side and sat down as I held him by his collar.

“what do you plan on doing with that?” she questioned.
“well… let me introduce you two. Im sure you met earlier. This is MY and JAEJOONGS SON. Hanna-sshi meet killer… KILLER…meet hanna” I said sitting back down in my chair.
“son?...why would jaejoong want a mutt as a son? Why didn’t you give him a real son instead?? And what kind of a name is that?
“its pretty self-explanatory” I said ignoring the first question before whispering to Killers ears. “killer… bark.” I commanded calmly.

In that second, killer got in his defensive stance and started to bark and growl at her showing him his teeth.

“is that immature enough?” I asked mi mi who was just smiling.
“HEY! WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE??!!” jaejoong shouted coming out.
“oppa!!” hanna cried running behind jaejoong. “she made him bark at me! make him stop! Im scared!”
“KILLER YAH!! QUIET!” jaejoong yelled at him.

Killer stopped barking and returned to my side.

“what the hells going on??” jaejoong questioned.
“ask your girlfriend! I came out here to say im sorry for accidentally breaking the DS but then she sicked her dog on me!”
“that’s not true!!” I shouted bolting up from my seat.
“shes crazy oppa!”
“why do people always assume im crazy??” I questioned mi mi. “she started it!” I pointed at her.
“hey… why don’t you go finish dinner inside with the elders? They’re waiting for you... ill talk to her” he whispered to hanna.
“okay…” she answered making a face at me when jaejoong wasn’t looking at her.

When she went inside, there was an awkward silence between me and jaejoong.

“we have to talk! Now!” he said angrily grabbing my wrist and dragging me away down to the field away from mi mi.

“let me go!” I said trying to pry his fingers off my wrist.

When we were far away enough from the house, he harshly flicked my arm finally letting go.

“owww! Why do you have to do that?? Im a person too! It en hurts!” I shouted looking at the red marks around my wrist from him squeezing too hard.
“what the were you doing to her??” he questioned angrily.
“I didn’t do to her! I was having dinner with mi mi and she came out from nowhere insulting us!”
“she would never do anything like that!” he yelled at me.
“why wont you listen to me??! it’s always ‘she would never do that!’ or ‘shes not the type of person to do that!’ or ‘she doesn’t know you’! why are you making excuses for her???!!”
“because!...” he hesitated.
“WHY??” I said glaring at him.

Taking a few seconds to think about it, my glare soften and I stood there looking into his eyes.

“….oh my god-… you… still love her don’t you?....” I said looking away shaking my head.

I let out a little chuckle as he just stood there not being able to look me in my eyes.

“… I knew it… I en knew it!!” I said walking around unable to stay still. “why??!... How??!... When??! Explain to me! explain to me WHY YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND??! Cause apparently im not understanding!!” I shouted with tears. “WHY??” I questioned getting close to him. “WHY??” I repeated now hitting his chest as he stood there and took it.

I got tired from hitting his and questioning him why so I fell to the ground sitting there at his feet crying. He stood still and hasn’t said a word.

“after everything we went through with jungmin and Jessica… are you just gonna dump me like this?? Because your ex-girlfriend returned for a while?? What happens when she leaves? Huh?... Are you gonna follow her to Milan??... I love with you with every inch of my heart and soul… why are you doing this to me?..” I cried into my hands. “SAY SOMETHING!”
“….baby… I love you too…but-“
“no… jaejoong! Theres no but! Its either you love me or you love her! You cant love both!... and the worse part about everything is… you lied to me” I said getting up almost falling down again but he caught me. “don’t touch me!” I said smacking his hands away backing away turning to look at him. “you lied to me! you said the only person who will love and cherish me is YOU!... I guess, im just a rebound girl huh?...” I said letting out a harsh sigh. “you know what… im done with this … im done crying over this… let me make your life easier. Im done! We’re through...
“_______?!” I heard youngbaes voice suddenly.

He ran over to me and looked at my reddened eyes.
“babe… don’t do this… please??”
“why?... so you can have both girls?... that. I was right… you are the player type… get out of my life… and NEVER come back… I cant believe that I thought we could be together forever… I was an idiot to believe it…and I cant believe that I actually wanted to marry you….” I said walking away with tears falling with Youngbae beside me.

As we were walking away, I felt a little light headed from all the yelling, not by choice, I fainted as Youngbae caught me.
______________________________________________

 Authors pov

Next morning as the sun rises and the birds are chirping outside, _______ is finally recovering from the traumatizing night. 

“ugh…” she groaned rolling around in bed with the same clothes getting a grip on her head. “i cant believe that i thought we could be together forever… I was an idiot to believe it. I cant believe that I actually wanted to marry you.” The harsh words she had said to jaejoong replayed in her mind over and over again.

“your awake…” a voice said as she looked over to my door.
“what are you doing here oppa?...wheres dara-sshi?” she asked as Youngbae came in with a tray in hand and eun mi behind him.
“im here to see my best friend duh!... dara is out looking at wedding dresses today. (ironic isn’t it… lol Youngbae marry dara… dara looking at wedding dresses… Youngbae aka taeyang sings wedding dress)
“why aren’t you there with her? Don’t you wanna see how gorgeous dara-sshi looks like in wedding dresses? You don’t have to take care of me. I can get the maids to do it.”
“…my friend needs me…” he said sincerely. “and when shes badly hurting, I want to be here for her…” he said sitting next to me.
“oppa…” she cried hugging him.
“unni…” eun mi pouted climbing on the bed to hug the other side.
“thanks” she sighed. “I love you guys…ah!... mi mi yah… I said that I would get you a new DS today… lets go?”
“are you up for that chingu-yah?”
“yeah… its better than to sit around and mope about it. then maybe we could go see dara at the bridal shop. I can help her” she smiled. “ill go take a shower and get ready…” she said getting off the bed.
“ill call her and let her know then but what about your breakfast I bought in?” Youngbae asked.
“ill eat it when Im done…”  

Youngbae and eun mi knew well that her heart has been broken into a million pieces so they did whatever they could to keep her happy. In the shower, ______ sat in the shower crying into her knees.

“i regret having with that guy… he was playing around with me…” she whispered to herself.

She closed her eyes and tried to forget about him and listened to the sound of the running water. After about a 45 minute shower, she stepped out wrapping a towel around herself and walked into the closet to pick out her outfit. Once that was done, it was time for hair and makeup.

She slowly walked out the bathroom and headed towards the table to sit down and eat her breakfast. Youngbae and eun mi waited patiently playing with killer just outside her bedroom door.

End of POV
___________________________________

“mi mi yah... has there always been this many color selections for the DS?” I questioned looking at the different colors.
“… I think these are the new colors…” she said pointing to the gold, silver and metallic one.
“which color do you want?”
“mmm… I want the white one”
“white?... isn’t it a little to plain?”
“no” she said shaking her head. “white is fine”
“alrighty… then grab it and lets go check other the games.”
“chingu yah!” Youngbae shouted across the store.
“what??” I said feeling embarrassed walking over to him.
“they still got Mario!” he said happily. “lets buy it and play it tonight!”
“sure! Think dara like Mario like we do??” I smiled.
“I don’t know… I don’t even know if she plays games at all…” he said thoughtfully.
“unni!... im done!” she said walking over with a basket full of games.
“whoa! I turned away for three seconds and you got 6 games??... your improving mi mi” I laughed. “what did you grab?” I said looking through the basket. “… I see Kirby, mario tennis, tetris, taking care of a puppy, donkey kong, and cooking mama…great! Ready to check out?”

We bought the stuff to check out and I nearly paid $300 for everything which isn’t bad at all. Wanting to play Mario so much, Youngbae grabbed a brand new game system and the Mario game spending roughly $600 for everything. We bought everything back to the car and drove off to go see dara at the bridal shop.
____________________________________

Arriving at the bridal shop, we were greeted by the employees and bought to the private room in the back. Walking into the room, our eyes were set on dara.

“waaaaahh dara unni! Your so pretty!” mi mi complimented as we approached her.
“whoooooa! Dara-sshi! Wedding dresses really suit you!” I complimented looking at the dress.
“thanks you guys… but I don’t know which on to pick. They are all so gorgeous.” Dara said before making weird faces at Youngbae.
“what?” Youngbae mouthed.
“Youngbae oppa is a really lucky guy yo!” I laughed hitting him lightly on the arm.
“lucky indeed…” a familiar voice said from behind us.

The three was us turned around and saw jaejoong sitting on the couch that was by the door. We were to focused on dara to notice him sitting there.

Dara’s pov

I quickly grabbed Youngbae and pulled him into the changing room.

“yah!... I called you why didn’t you pick up!?” I whispered.
“you called me?... I didn’t hear my phone go off?” he said taking out his phone. “…oh… 10 missed calls…” he cutely smiled at me. “why did you call me so much?”
“cause I wanted to warn you that jaejoong AND hanna is here…”
“what?? Hanna is here too?? Why??” he said with widen eyes.

End of POV

“oppa! what about this dress??” hanna said walking into the room through another door that was attached to another room not noticing us yet. “oh! well lookies whose here…this would be great for our wedding wouldn’t it?” she asked fixing the dress.
“…shes in a wedding dress..” I thought to myself shocked to what im seeing as Youngbae and dara came out of the changing room.

Tears were starting to weld up so I left the room as fast as I could thinking insanely to myself as jaejoong followed me.

“he’s marrying her!” I ran crying to myself. “ he asked her to marry him!...”
__________________________________

i spent like literally 5 hours on this one chapter lol
but i got distracted along the way by u-kiss and jaejoongs poster photoshoot for his movie
i dont know if you guys know this but... in jaejoongs upcoming movie... 
hes supposed to be like... nudy in there and a bunch of kiss scenes lol 
right now, im dying to watch it but... i dont wanna die from jealousy nah'mean?? LOL

but anyway you can check out the interview video my profile
and die of jealousy with me lol and thank you for reading! <3 <3

i am working on the next chapter... but i wont update it until laaaaaater oooooooon..
just to create some tension lol 
*evil laugh* lol