Pay Back!

Conceited With Love

 

After the whole incident with the suite case and the towel, I stayed in my room all night in the same clothes after my bath. I couldn’t face Jaejoong after that! You have to be kidding me! That was the MOST embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

“ugh! what the heck am I supposed to do now?” I said talking to myself.

I rolled around in the bed for a while then walked over to the balcony door and stepped outside. The room overlooked the whole backyard. The backyard was beautifully lit with the right amount of lights and the many different kinds of flower made it shine even more. I leaned on the railed with my arms up and rested my chin on it.

“ohh…” I sighed. “so hungry…” I said rubbing my tummy as it was growling.

Just then there was a knock on my door. My head shot turning to look at the door.

“oh god… that better not be Jaejoong…” I said cautiously walking over to the door.
“yes?” I said to the door.
“young mistress?”
oh its just one of the maids…” I thought.

I unlocked my door and let her in. When she saw me, she bowed.

“young mistress… dinner is served.” She said politely.
“oh great! Ill be right down-… wait… where is that - I mean… Jaejoong?”
“you mean young master? I believe he is in his room.”
“oh?... so he wont be eating dinner with me?” I said smiling.
“mmm… I went to knock on his door but I think he has fallen asleep from the long flight here.” She said.
ohhh yess!!” I screamed in my head. “ill go down now.” I said then leaving in a hurry with the maid follow behind me.

I reached downstairs and entered the dining area and saw a bunch of delicacies laid out on the table.

“woooow! This is a lot of food!” I cried when I entered.
“nice to finally see you again!” uncle jinu said coming in from the kitchen. “where have you been?” he asked.
“ohh just in my room… relaxing” I lied. “who can relax with so many things in my head?? And especially knowing that a guy saw me ?!” I thought to myself disgusted by it.
“you enjoying your stay here so far?” uncle jinu asked as he pulled out my seat for me at the head of the table.
“of course! Thank you!” I said as I sat down.
“well enjoy your meal!” he said then started to leave.
“wait! Arent you gonna join me?” I asked.
“oh no! I cannot!” he said smiling. “this is dinner you and young master jaejoong.”
“but… hes not even here and I don’t wanna eat by myself. Please join me?” I asked.
“im sorry but I cannot dine with my boss’s daughter. Im just a head manager” he laughed.
“awww man… uncle jinu you !” I pouted as he laughed.
“wow haven’t heard that one before… maybe next time.” He said.
“okay!” I smiled.

He walked out of the room leaving me there at the table by myself with 3 maids standing in a perfect line just in case I needed something else. I was so hungry I ate as much and as fast as I could before I could see Jaejoong. The plan was to eat as fast and as much as I can before seeing his face. I was shoving food in so fast that I couldn’t chew in time so I started choking. The maids gathered around me and started to pat my back and refill my cup with water as I gulped it down to prevent myself from dying. Right after that died down, something else started.

“Planning to die already?” I heard a voice coming from the door.

I looked up and that fire inside me was lit again.

“shut up!” I shot back.
“a little hyped up aren’t we?” he said sitting down in the seat adjacent from me.
“what??” I questioned.
“excuse me? could I have my plate now?” he said talking to the maids.

One bowed and left to get him his plate of rice.

“so?... in the same clothes I see?” he said smirking at me.

I furrowed my brows and continued to eat in embarrassment with my head bent down.

“don’t be shy” he said whispering to me.

I made a face at him and ate in silence. I didn’t have any witty comeback for him so instead I decided to take another route. After the maid came back with his plate of rice, he left to go to the restroom. In the time, I asked one of the maids to go get me some crushed pepper flakes from the kitchen. When she came back, Jaejoong still hasn’t come back yet. So in that time, he was gone, in his soup bowl and his side dishes, I poured a load of pepper flakes in each dish and mixed them together like nothing happen and handed the pepper bottle back to the maids. She took the pepper bottle back to the kitchen and returned. I could hear Jaejoong coming back from the restroom so I turned to the maids and placed my finger over my lips indicating them not to say or mention anything while giggling. As Jaejoong entered the room, I stopped smiling and continue to eat trying hard to seem so obvious.

“whats wrong with you?” he asked.
“nothing” I said shrugging it off.

He looked at me and finally started eating. I watched as he ate his soup and side dishes with rice. I snickered here and there but I don’t think he minded it.

his mouth must be on fiiiiire!” I shouted in my head laughing.
“wooow….” He finally said. “this….whooo…” he said blowing air out of his mouth. “this…is really tasty!” he cried.

I started at him with a confused expression as I watched him eat everything.

he ate the whole thing! He really must be the devil! No one can eat that much peppers and not go insane over the spiciness!” I thought.

Disappointed that my plan failed, I got up and left the room after thanking the maids for the meal. As I was walking up the stairs to go back to my room, I was still confused as to how he can eat everything up after how much peppers I put in it. I reached the top of the stairs and walked towards my room when I remembered that Jaejoong still had my suit case in his room. His room was a few doors down from mine so I ran over quietly and went inside.

“wow… this room is nice too!” I said aloud.

I looked around the room to find my bag and spotted it on the table that was in the middle of the room.

“asa!~ I found you! You know… you’ve given me a lot of trouble today!” I said talking to my bag.
“I knew you’d be in here and who are you talking too?” a voice said coming from behind startling me.

I turned around and spotted Jaejoong leaning on the door way with his arms crossed.

“were you waiting to give me personal service tonight?” he smirked walking closer to me closing and locking the door behind him.
“in your dreams!” I said trying to get pass him but he blocked my way.
“where are you going so soon?” he said seductively.
“move!” I shouted.
“no way! I have you alllll to myself… in my room I might add…” he said as he walked towards me making me move back.

At this point, im scared out of my mind thinking about what hes gonna do to me. He backed me up all the way towards the wall by the huge window and stopped. His face was getting closer to mine. My heart is racing like crazy and now my mind isn’t functioning correctly. Before his lips touched mine, I crouched down holding on to my bag and shot for the door. I quickly unlocked it and ran back to my room locking it. With my back against the door, I tried to calm myself down. After getting tired of standing there, I placed  my bag next to my other ones and jumped on my bed.

“uuugh! _______! What the freak just happened right now?!!” I whispered to myself.

As I was thinking about what happened between me and Jaejoong, I felt my face getting heated. I placed both of my hands on my cheeks to double check and indeed they were warm.

“hmmmmm!~” I whined into a pillow. “alright ______ calm down… its okay…just act like nothing happened and everything will be a-okay!” I told myself. “maybe a little tv will help.

I the tv and got comfortable in my bed and watched a bunch of Japanese shows. I didn’t understand a word but I laughed a long with them anyway. Soon after, I was getting tired so I fell asleep with the tv on and the remote in my hand.

__________________________________

im doing pretty good on updating this story right?? lol im so proud of myself.
to feel even more accomplished i should update my other stores huh? hahah
stupid writers block how dare you! hahaha okay now im being stupid.

Thanks for reading! Remember to always COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! AND
OR FRIEND ME cause... jaejoong wants you too? lol 
<3<3<3<3<3<3