No More Tears No More Pain

Conceited With Love

 

In my room, I sat on the floor leaning against my bed looking out the window hugging a pillow. The interview that had just ended went through my head over and over again. Tears fell down and I kept thinking about. With a pack of alcohol next to me, I drank nonstop. In the 45 minutes that I have been by myself, I drank 8 bottles already. I drank hoping that it will make my pain go away. Clouds filled the skies once again like it knew how I felt and began to rain. With my head leaning on the pillow and my hand wrapped the bottle, my eyes were getting heavy.

“why?...” I began questioning myself. “why me? what have I done to make the world so angry at me to do this to me??” I cried letting out frustration. 
“…you haven’t done anything wrong” a voice said coming from the door.

I looked over and saw Jaejoong. He walked in closing the door and walked towards me and sat down next to me.

“…idiot…why are you drinking?” he said with sadness.
“… im making this pain and memory go away!” I said with tears falling while lifting the bottle and drinking the bitter liquid.

Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore so he grabbed the bottle and took it away from me including the pack.

“give it back!” I cried reaching for it. “aaahhh!” I cried wincing at the pain that still exist on my body.

Not caring about it, I reached for my alcohol and started hitting Jaejoong on his chest.

“give it back! Its mine!” I cried as warm tears fell. “its mine!...” I cried calming down.

Jaejoong finally grabbed and embraced me.

“im not gonna let you do this to yourself…” he said holding me tight. “if you want to forget this pain and memory, you have to make new ones! Do you hear me?! Ill help you forget every second of that horrible time you spend in that room with that !” Jaejoong yelled.

Hearing  Jaejoong talk to me made me cry even worse.

“I want you to cry!... I want you to cry out every tear that you have! Let it out and don’t let it come back!”

Like Jaejoong said, I cried my eyes out. Eventually I passed out from the alcohol and from frustration.  When I woke up, I was in my bed and it was night outside. I carefully sat myself up and I felt a rush in my head. I rubbed my temple and forehead as Jaejoong walked in through my door with a tray in hand.

“oh! your up!” he said cheerfully. “darn!” he said snapping his fingers. “ now I cant do the ‘thousand years of pain’ to you!”

I looked at him confused because earlier in his eyes were anger and sadness.

“yea…” I said softly.
“I bought you dinner and medicine!” he smiled setting it down on the table.
“… im not hungry…” I said then staring off into space.
“are you suuuure?? Its deliiiiciooouuuss!” he sang.

I nodded lightly as he came to sit down next to me holding water and medicine.

“mmm… alright! Can you at least take the medicine??” he asked cutely.

I looked at the medicine in his hand and then back at his face. He was actually giving me puppy eyes so that I would take the medicine.

“…kay…”
“yay!” he smiled. “open!” he cried.

I opened my mouth and he popped the medicine in and then handed me the glass of water.

“good girl!” he said patting me on the head.

A knock came to my door and Jaejoong went to open it. Coming in, It was uncle.

“hello! Young mistress! How are you feeling!?” uncle smiled.

I just shrugged.

“have you eaten your dinner?” uncle asked.
“no she did not!” Jaejoong smiled crossing arms.
“what about medicine?” uncle asked again.
“she did take her medicine!” jae answered.
“ahhh! That’s great! You’ll be feeling better in no time!” uncle cried.

I looked at them furrowing my eyebrows with a confused expression.

why are they so happy?” I thought to myself.

“young mistress!” uncle cried getting my attention. “if you eat your dinner, theres a surprise waiting for you!
“a really nice surprise!” jae added.
“what?” I asked wanting to know the surprise.
“I cannot tell you until after you finish your dinner!” uncle smiled.
“I wont eat dinner until you tell me!” I said being difficult.
“aha! So your gonna eat!” Jaejoong shouted catching what I said.
“whatever!...so whats my surprise??” I said being curious.
“should we give her the first part uncle?” jae asked.
“…well, technically she did agree that she was gonna eat…soooo, yea sure why not?” uncle smiled.
“alrighty! Ill be right back!” Jaejoong said stepping out of the room for a bit then coming back.

In his hand was a small pink box with a big pink pretty bow on top. He walked over and handed it to me. I placed it on my lap and took the cover off. Inside was a bright fuschia colored Nikon camera.

“what…is this for?” i asked picking it up.
“young master will explain” uncle smiled.

I looked at Jaejoong.

“earlier, I told you that I wanted you to forget those memories and to create new ones. So uncle and I went to the best camera store around here and bought you this.”
“cute isn’t it??” uncle question.
“…you guys…are…acting like a bunch of girls!” I started laughing.
“theres that smile we’ve been waiting for” uncle said looking at me along with Jaejoong.
“come take a picture uncle!” jae shouted pointing to the other side of me.

Uncle smiled and came to sit on the right side as Jaejoong sat on the left. Jae the camera at pointed it at the three of us then took the picture. Turning it around to look at the screen, I laughed even harder seeing uncles face being cut off half way.

“hey! Young master! My face!” uncle cried.
“oops! Sorry uncle! Lets try again!” jae laughed.
“okay…1,2,3! Click!” jae said taking another picture.

Taking a look at the second picture, it was much better than the first one.

“thank you…” I said looking at jae then uncle then hugging them both.
“no problem my dear” uncle smiled. “hey! How about a picture of just the two of you?” uncle said suddenly.
“sure” I smiled.

Jae handed the camera over to uncle then uncle got up and moved to the foot of the bed.

“hey young mistress…do you know how amazing this camera is?”
“mmm mmm” I said shaking my head.
“this camera is the latest one…” he went on to explain. “if has all kinds of features. The best one I think, is that it takes the clearest crispest pictures even when something is in motion.”
“what does that mean?” I asked.
“it means that it takes the perfect moment no matter how quick something is.”
“ooooh….” I said nodding my head.
“alright now! Smile!” uncle said getting ready to take our picture.
“1,2,3!” uncle counted.

Instead of hearing the click after 3, I looked at uncles face and it seems like hes making a face at Jaejoong. I was curious so when I looked over at Jaejoong, his lips touched mines and then immediately after I heard the click.

“got it!” uncle hollered as I gasped.
“you tricked me!” I smiled with my hand covering my lips.
“here you go young master! Gotta go!” uncle said handing Jaejoong the camera then running out of the room scared as to what I might say.
“cute right?” Jaejoong smiled showing me the picture.
“delete it!”
“why? Its our first picture together!” he pouted.
“I don’t like how I look! Delete it!”
“you look cute… as always…now, its time to eat your dinner”
“I looked gross!”
“no your not! Your are beautiful!” he said placing the tray in front of me.

Touched by what he said, I just looked at him smiling.

“din din time!” he shouted.
“thank you…”
“…anytime…” he replied. “ I don’t ever want to see you frown or cry ever again okay? When your sad and crying, it makes me sad and it makes the heavens cry...” he said looking over to the window.

Then I finally remembered that it rained earlier as I was crying while drinking.

“…I know… I can be deep sometimes” he said jokingly.
“I agree!” I said nodding my head.
“so promise me… no more tears no more pain.” He said holding out his pinky.
“… I promise” I smiled linking my pinky with his.

Jaejoong smiled and watched me eat until I was done. He took the tray and placed it on the table and came back to my bed.

“I have a question” I said suddenly.
“hmm?” he hummed.
“….since when did I become your babe?” I asked while he looked at me confused. “with the interview with the police today, you called me babe.”
“ooohhhhhh! That! Haha…. Uh…” he said scratching the back on his head. “time for surprise number two!” he said running out of the room.