panic

Conceited With Love

 

The rest of our last day in japan was really emotional. Me and Jaejoong spent our last day out with uncle and then came home and gave our last farewell to the staff. It’s now night time again and also our last one here. We finally got Killer a crate to keep him in since hes still a puppy and not fully trained yet. Jae didn’t like it when he barks at him for kissing me. So now lying in bed, using jae’s arm as my pillow, we were slowly falling asleep.

“…mmmm! Jaaaaae… its our last night here…” I pouted.
“I know baby…” he whispered with his arm wrapped around my head.
“i cant believe your already sleeping…enjoy this night first…”
“… I am… im listening to you”
“…that’s how your enjoying your last night?”
“…yea, sure, whatever…”
“opppppaaaa….” I whined.
“waaae?~ what do you want me to do then? Hmmm?” he said sleepily opening his eyes.
“nothing… never mind. Go to sleep…” I said moving his bangs then caressing his face.
“mmmm?...are you sure? You touching me like this is telling me differently…” he chuckled huskily.
“mmm hmm… just go to sleep. Early flight tomorrow.”
“…I don’t wanna sleep anymore” he softly smiled.
“fine…im going to sleep then…” I said turning around.
“…yah…how are you gonna do that to me? hmm?” He said hugging me from behind then snuggling his face in my neck.
“mmm! That tickles! Stop! Im going to sleep!” I giggled pushing his head away.
“alright…good night honey…I love you” he said kissing my cheek.
“mmm…”
“mmm?” he repeated. “I said I love you and all you say is mmm?!”
“mmm hmm!”
“aren’t you gonna tell me you love me?” he asked.
“why? You already know” I said playing around with him.
“alright fine I give up. Good night” he said again.
“….love yoooou!~” I said out of no where.

__________________________________________

“mom! Dad! Im home!” I cried coming through the front door.

I walked into the living and found my parents drinking tea.

“oh honey! your home!” mom cried getting up to greet me.
“welcome home sweetie…” dad smiled.
“hey! You forgot your in the car!” jae said coming in from behind. “oh.. im sorry…” he said calmly when he spotted my parents.
“hey! Watch your mouth when your around my parents!” I said turning around.
“I know! That’s why I said im sorry! Didn’t you hear me?!”
“give me my !” I yelled at him.
“here!” he said throwing it at me.
“you !” I said catching my phone.

My parents watched us in shock as were argued with each other.

“hey hey! Whats going on?” mom said cutting in.
“nothing!...i cant take this anymore! I cant believe you sent me to japan with him for a week and a half. I cant stand this guy!” I complained to my mom with my arms crossed.
“sweetie! That is not the way to talk to someone.” Dad said standing up.
“what happened?!” mom asked.
“mom! What happened is that this guy here has gotten on my last nerve since the day I saw him in japan! Whatever you wanted me to do with him, consider it over!”
“what?” mom asked confused.
“im sorry mrs. Yang” jae said apologizing to my mom. “I cannot stand her anymore either! She has a big mouth! She cant stop ing and whining!... please excuse my language.”
“ugh! cut the crap with that nice boy act! Just get the hell out of my house! Go home already!”
“you don’t even have to tell me! im already leaving!” he said to my face.
“good! I don’t ever want to see you ever again! Get the hell out of my face!”
“fine!” he shouted in my face. “bye mr. and mrs. Yang.” He smiled to them then left.
“uuugggh! im going to my room!” I shouted. “Butler Yong do you mind taking my luggage to my room please?” I asked before leaving.

Going up to my room with Butler Yong following behind, my phone rang.

Calling: YongBae Oppa

“oh crap…” I thought to myself as we reached my room.

“…hello?” I answered picking up.
“Chingu-ah! Holy shoot! Its so good to hear your voice again! How are you feeling??”
“huh?...what do you mean?” I asked.
“your parents said that you were in the hospital since I left for that wedding a week ago.”
“…ummm… what EXACTLY did my parents tell you?...”
“they said that you had strep throat and the flu! You must have felt like lying at the hospital huh? I was gonna go visit you but your mom said that it was very contagious so they told me to wait until you felt better and came home.”
“ohh…uh… yea im doing great now”
“that’s good! Do you feel great enough to go over to jiyong’s place tonight?”
“…uh… I just got out of the hospital… im not sure if all the bacteria from my body is gone yet. Just to be safe, maybe ill stay home for now.”
“ awww that . Jiyong wanted to know how you were doing. I guess ill tell him your at home resting.”
“thanks oppa… sorry. Maybe next time.”
“no problem! Alright then ill let you go. I just got to jiyongs place. Later!”
“bye!”

I hung up the call and fell on my back on my bed letting out a big sigh.

“so mom and dad are just telling lies all over the place huh?” I said talking to myself

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling for a while until my phone rang again.

Calling: BIG JERK!

“hello?” I answered. “hi baby! Did you get home okay?” I asked.
“honey! are you busy-?” mom asked just walking in without knocking.
“and don’t ever call me again!!” I shouted into the phone when instantly saw my mom.

I hung up the phone and turned off my phone.

“!...” I muttered loud enough for mom to hear.
“who was that dear?” mom asked.
“jaejoong…” I said rolling my eyes.
“what happened??”
“don’t worry about it mom. Just know that hes not gonna be your in-law that’s for damn sure.”
“aww man… I was sure that he was the one for you… I guess we’ll have to keep looking. Dinners almost ready okay?”
“alright… ill take a little nap then. It was a LONG and frustrating flight.”
“okay” mom said patting me on the leg then left.
“I should really learn how to lock the door” I said to myself.

I got up a little bit after mom let and locked the door then went back to my bed. Jumping on my bed and landing on my stomach, I grabbed my phone and turned it back on.  As soon as it , I received the messages while it was off.

4 new txt msgs

Opening them one by one, I realized how cute jaejoong is.

From: BIG JERK!
Ohh! Yah!...why did you yell at me?! All I did was call to tell you that I got home and I love you!
-JK

From: BIG JERK!
Did I say something wrong while arguing with you when I was at your house?
-JK

From: BIG JERK!
aaaaawwwww~ baby! Im sorry if I said something wrong! You said make it sound believeable! Forgive me~!
-JK

From: BIG JERK!
And why did you say not to ever call you??! :’(
-JK

“stupid idiot…” I whispered smiling to myself.

So I decided to text him back.

To: BIG JERK!
Why are you freaking out so much? Hmm? I just said don’t ever call me again.

I continued on with that text but I was hesitant to send it.

“hmmm…. Should I mess with him for a little longer?” I questioned myself with a big grin.
“Yea…” I answered myself nodding. “who knew torturing your boyfriend can be so fun?” I laughed.

1 new txt msg

From: BIG JERK!
…why aren’t you answering my text messages?...do you hate me now?....

“ugh…gosh… hes about to blow up my phone with these sad text messages” I laughed quietly to myself.

1 new txt msg

From: BIG JERK!
Can you come over here so we can fix this problem? Please?? Im sorry! Please text back! I know you said for me not to go over there anytime soon so can you please come over to the penthouse??

“aigoo~!” I softly cried. “turning something so simple into something big.”

“dinner is ready young mistress..” the maid said through the door.
“okay thank you! ill be down in a bit!... so much for napping…” I whispered the last part.

I got up from my bed and went to my closet to change out of the clothes I was in all day before heading down. At the dinner table, my parents looked at me as I sat there staring at the food in front of me.

“whats wrong?” mom asked.
“nothing…” I shrugged.
“do you…perhaps miss jaejoong?” mom asked with a smile.
“mom please!… you saying his name gives me a headache already. I don’t ever wanna see him or hear his name ever again. Im not even hungry anymore…” I said standing up from the table. “ I think im gonna do out and drive for a bit to tire me out okay?” I said kissing my parents on the cheeks before leaving the dining area.

I went back upstairs to get my purse, keys and phone before heading out. Seeing my car instantly made me happy because ive missed him so much. I got in my car and sat in there talking to him before starting it up.

“ohhh! Aston! Ive missed you!” I said hugging the steering wheel.

Finally, I started up the car and left the drive way. Since jaejoong was bugging out about why he thinks I hate him, I was heading over to his place. Once I got there valet took my car and I walked inside. I got into the elevator and pressed the penthouse suite button. As the door was closing, my heart stopped. I saw a familiar face that I thought I would never see again.

Youngbae’s POV

“I think im gonna head home for the night jiyong-ah!” I cried hugging my friend.
“aight man drive careful huh?! I don’t know how shots you took” jiyong laughed.
“its good man… I drank but im not drunk. I learned last time. See ya later!” I said walking out the door.

I walked out to my car and got in.

“I wonder how my friend is doing… shes probably sleeping but… ehhh, ill go visit her anyway…” I said talking to myself.

Before I drove over to _______’s place, I stopped at a flower shop thinking hopefully it’ll make her happy. I paid for the pink lilies and left. Pulling up to her house, the lights in her room was off. So I decided to call her to tell her I am in front of her house.