You're Invited

Conceited With Love

 

“we. Are. So. Dead.” I whispered.

In the silence living room, after angrily staring at us, jaejoong didn’t not say a word and walked towards his room and closed the door behind him.

“uh oh….” I said looking over to dara and Youngbae.
“you think hes mad?” dara asked.
“…maybe…” I shrugged.
“well don’t just stand there, go beg for forgiveness from him!” Youngbae motioned.
“me? why me?? you’re the one that didn’t streak with him!” I angrily whispered.
“you’re the one that cheated!” Youngbae added.
“that’s not true!... just because I know the tricks and stuff doesn’t mean I cheated!”
“joongie must be really mad… we should go check on him…come on” she said looping her arm around him and walked towards the door with Youngbae behind.

We peaked in and saw him fully clothed and with his back towards the door hugging a pillow.

“that’s his baby tantrum sign” dara said suddenly.
“baby tantrum?”
“mmm” she nodded. “when joongie is really really angry, he doesn’t say anything to anyone and throws quiet baby tantrums to himself.” She explained.
“ohh… well I understand the tantrum part but… baby?” I asked.
“you’ll see when you talk to him…” she said as she pushed me in and Youngbae closed the door.
“yah!” I quietly shouted jiggling the door handle.
“fighting!” they both cheered through the door.
“… I guess it cant be helped…” I sighed turning around.

I walked over to the bed and sat down, then carefully inching over towards his body.

“oppa….” I said using my index finger to carefully poke him. “…oppa…” I said poking him again.
“…stop…go away…” he sulkily answered.
“….oppaa~….” I poked his this thing.
“…stop it…go away….” He said using his hand to slap away mine.
“babe… we’re sorry…” I pouted lying my chin on his exposed arm.

He shifted his shoulders back making me move my head away.

“this is the big baby dara was talking about?” I thought to myself. “…shes right…” I whispered. “…we’re sorry!!!” I apologized trying to look at his face but no luck because of the pillow he was hugging. “baby, I know that your upset and really humiliated right now but would you please just look at me?? pleeeeease???... as your future wife, im begging you!”
“…fine…” he said finally turning around. “…what do you want?...”
“…we’re really really really sorry!!” I pouted with my hands together laying down next to him.
“…don’t care…” he said averting his eyes elsewhere.
“we didn’t mean it. it was just for fun… its like a fun night for us before we go crazy over our weddings babe… be understandable.”
“…no… I embarrassed myself in front of half of the staff and you want me to be understandable??...no way in hell…”
“… fine… but just know that me, dara and Youngbae are deeply, extremely sorry.”
“…fine… but know that you guys are not gonna be forgiven for a long time…”
“…me too?” I asked.
“especially you!...”
“wwhyyy??~ I didn’t do anything!”
“you cheated!... you knew exactly how to play!”
“okay?... so that means that your mad because I beat you at a  game?”
“yes!”
“what?? That doesn’t make sense!... its that manly pride of yours kicking in again isn’t it??” I asked.
“maybe…” he said looking around.
“araseo… im sorry for beating you at the game. Now will you come back out and join us?”
“…fine, but you have to let me win when I play against you…” he said cutely.
“…whatever you want oppa. now come on sour patch! They’re waiting for us!” I said pulling his arm.

We walked out of the room and join killer, dara and Youngbae in the living to enjoy the rest of our night.
__________________________________________

You are cordially invited to the wedding of
Yang ______
&
Kim Jaejoong

Park Sandara
&
Dong Youngbae
at

The Yang/Kim Estate

Its finally the day of our wedding and as of right now, dara and I are getting our makeup and hair fixed before the ceremony starts.

“aigoo…im so nervous dara…” I exhaled.
“you’ll be fine… just relax.” She smiled. “calm your nerves…”
“im trying but I cant…” I said getting jittery.
“… just think about jaejoong… just the two of you and your happiness once everything is over.”
“…okay… okay..ill try…” I said closing my eyes. “…what about you?... aren’t you nervous at all?... I mean… we’re getting married today. A girls biggest dream is getting married isn’t it?”
“… I am a little nervous… im finally gonna be a wife to Youngbae…” she shyly smiled.
“dara…” I said looking at her before sticking my hand out.
“right…” she said before placing her hand on top of mine.
“Two minutes girls…” the wedding planner announced.
“…fighting!!” we both shouted for strength.
__________________

The ceremony started and the wedding march played as we walked down the aisle being escorted by our fathers. As I walked down the aisle, the first person I noticed was jaejoong. Today, he seemed a bit different. Today, he seems to be glowing more than ever. My dad handed me off to jaejoong and dara’s dad handed her off to Youngbae. The dads hugged the grooms before taking their seats.

“we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the wedding of Yang ______, Kim jaejoong, Park Sandara, and Dong Youngbae.” The reverend started. “today, four bodies become two pairs and two pairs become one soul. The bride and groom had prepared their vows so lend your ears as they share them with us. Youngbae-sshi?...” the reverend finished.

“dara…the first day I saw you, you were the light in my eyes. When times were difficult, you helped me through them and stuck by my side providing me with your love and care. I promise to love you and be everything that you need in a man. I love you” Youngbae said.
“alright… now miss sandara…” the reverend spoke.
“Youngbae… the first day I saw you…I knew that I had to have you. Every time I got to see you my heart beats crazily. You are everything that I ever wanted in a man and I hope you will never change who you are. I promise to love you and only you for the rest of my life. I love you” dara smiled.

“mr. kim…” the reverend nodded at him with a smile.

“______... was what I started out calling you. But as time gradually went on, it went from _______ to honey then baby. To call you my baby is what gives me a reason to protect and love you. you are my baby. We’ve been through our ups and downs and all around but we managed to get through them. Today, I take you as my wife, my lover and my best friend. I have lived everyday with the thought of being your husband and today… it has finally come true. My love for you has grown deeper the ocean every day since we’ve been together. As we start another chapter in our lives, I promise that I will always love you and protect you. I love you” he cutely smiled at the end.
“miss yang?...”
“jaejoong… I stand in front of you today to accept you as my husband. You are my lover and my best friend. Without you, I am unable to find my way. You are my guiding light. You’ve brought so much joy and happiness in my life, I cant describe it. Being able to love you has been the greatest gift I have ever received. From the very moment I saw you, I fell deep in love. I knew it was love because I was unable to sleep and always thought of you. In front of everyone right now, I promise to always love you and be a wife that you’ve always wanted. With over a billion people in this world, im glad to have found you. We all have imperfections but in my eyes, you are perfect in every way. I love you with all my heart soul and body…” I said with tears forming in my eyes.

The reverend continued to talk a bit more as I continued to smiled and stare into jaejoongs eyes and dara did youngbae’s.

“Park sandara, do you take dong Youngbae as your lawfully wedded husband?”
“I do.” She smiled.
“dong Youngbae, do you take park sandarac as your lawfully wedded wife?”
“I do” he smiled back.
“Kim jaejoong, do you take yang _______ as your lawfully wedded wife?”
“I do…” he said sweetly.
“and ms yang… do you take kim jaejoong as your lawfully wedded husband?”
“…I do…” I sweetly smiled back.

Youngbae and jaejoong placed the rings on our fingers and the reverend continued.

“may these couples love each other more as each day goes by and I present you, Mr. and Mrs. Dong Youngbae and Mr. and Mrs. Kim jaejoong! You may now seal your love with a kiss!”

As I held both of jaejoongs hands and he held mine, we both leaned in and touched our lips.

“… I love you…”he whispered leaning his forehead on mine.
“I love you more…” I whispered back.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!” the reverend along with everyone else cheered as they clapped and hollered.
____________________________________________________

Now as Mrs. Kim Jaejoong, we had to go around to each table to greet and talk to them and also thanking them for coming to our wedding. I got a chance to thank doojoon and his wife and baby girl for coming. He kept reminding me that I owe him a drive in my car. Also uncle and his family for flying out from japan to come and celebrate with us. We also had a chance to see jiyoung, tabi, daesung,  and seungri oppa as well as minzy, bommie and chaerin. Then of course, eli and his dad.

“whew!... im exhausted…” I sighed after leaving the last table.
“hey babe… theres one more person that you haven’t greeted yet.”
“who?” I asked as jaejoong turned me around and I got the biggest shock of my life. “j-jessica??” I stared with my mouth open.
“anhyeong unni!” she smiled as mi mi and killer stood next to her.
“what are you doing here??” I shouted grabbing her for a hug.
“… jaejoong oppa helped me out of jail. He paid my bail and im here!” she smiled. “…thank you oppa…” she bowed to him.
“you?? paid her bail??” I asked turning to jaejoong.
“mmm” he smiled. “ill leave you two to talk and catch up. Im gonna go see if I could change the DJ’s mind about this song hes playing” he chuckled then walked away.
“oh my god! Im so happy to see you! how have you been??!” I asked frantically.
“ive been okay…” she shrugged with a smile.  
“now we’re together again like a big happy family!!” eun mi shouted hugging her sister and me.
“…I heard what you did at the hospital for me… you know… you giving me your blood. If you hadn’t, I would have died and wouldn’t be standing here right now… thank you…” she said starting to cry.

I smiled and pulled her into another hug when I heard my dad’s voice on the microphone getting everyones attention.

“excuse me everyone?... excuse me!” dad smiled. “it was not too long ago that my daughter become mrs. Kim jaejoong and her best friend Mrs. Dong Youngbae, so in their honor tonight, how about we have a newlyweds dance?... mr. dj, please play something for the happy couples.” Dad instructed.

Jaejoong came and took my hand and lead me to the dance floor where everyone was watching us. The music started and we slowly started to dance.

“I picked this song especially for you…” jaejoong smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWnlql6ZPE

“…thank you oppa… “ I smiled before hugging him closing my eyes as he lead me through the slow dance. “ah… oppa… I was thinking… you know about your vow… you didn’t start off by calling me ______. The first time you saw me, I believe you called me… poor.” I said pulling away from the hug.
“pffft!! Whaaaaat??? When have I ever called you poor??” he said stupidly.
“that day you almost ran me over…” I reminded him.
“…babe, that was like soooo many months ago! Get over it!” he laughed.
“get over it??... my life flashed in front of my eyes! Good thing Youngbae was there to save me or else I would be dead!”
“… baby… can you not get so worked up about it? please? Its our wedding day! Enjoy it and don’t forget that your carrying our baby… so relax…”

After that song ended another one played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km_qkX40-0E&feature=relmfu

“… I cant believe this place is ours… you know, after everything is cleaned up that is…” I said looking at our new estate build by our parents. Me and jaejoong get the left wing while Youngbae and dara get the right wing of the estate. During the dance, my dad cut in then we were joined by my mom as jaejoongs parents did the same with dara and Youngbae.

By the end of the night, I was jaejoongs again. Everyone left and the four of us were left in our newly build estate. Me and jaejoong said good night to younbae and dara as we went to our half of the place. As we reached the master bedroom, jaejoong picked me up and carried me over to the bed where we would spend our first night together as husband and wife.

“comfortable?” he asked lying next to me.
“mmm…” I nodded as we stared up at the ceiling.
“…this is where we’re gonna be living the rest of our lives…me and you… and our baby..” he smiled.
“our family…”I smiled back.
“… babe…” he said suddenly. “ now that we’re married… I don’t mean to be a ert but… lets get !” he shouted.
“by saying that you are a ert!” I laughed.
“so… its our wedding night. That’s my excuse and im sticking to it” he said taking off his tie.
“… I love it when you take off your tie…” I said staring at him.
“your feeling it too huh??” he smiled.
“just shut up and kiss me!” I laughed pulling him into a deep kiss.

Our night went on with deep and passionate love.

“I love you oppa… so much...hubby”
“I love you even more…wifey” he whispered.  
__________________________________

there you have it you guys... the ending to this story.
im gonna miss updating it lol 
Im sorry for any mistakes. 

if you guys have any questions about anything like... i dont know
if im gonna start another jaejoong story or any questions at all, ill be more than happy to answer them! ^^
as for my other stories, i will try to update those before the computer is gone.
and also thank you for reading my story! thank you to the commentors and the silent subscibers lol
if i made you smile laugh or cry with this story then i know that my story entertains people so im happy!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3