In for a BIG surprise

Conceited With Love

 

The afternoon came and went as we were preparing the entire house for junsu-sshi’s arrival. And of course by we, I mean me and uncle. Jaejoong was off playing with our son somewhere in the house. He doesn’t really care because that’s his friend but for a first timer like me meeting a singer, it’s a once in a lifetime chance. Night fell and now we were all rushing to complete our tasks that include the food, cleaning, and the entertainment.

“uncle! Its almost time! What are we gonna do??” I cried excitedly with my heart racing.
“its okay young mistress! Everything is almost yet and perfect!” uncle answered back.
“I cant wait!... you know, this is the first time im acting this way.” I giggled.
“me too!” uncle laughed. “everything will be perfect tonight.
“yes!...so we have enough food to go around…everything is spotless and dust-free and hopefully we have everything that will keep the environment fun.” I smiled.
“mmm-hmm!” uncle agreed.
“Jaejoong oppa!!” I shouted looking for him. “where are you??!”
“what?” he said walking in carrying killer.
“what are you doing? Aren’t you gonna help?” I asked.
“why? Its only junsu.”
“THE junsu” uncle added with a grin.
“come on… you get to see your friend again… I mean cant you be a little excited?” I asked.
“…okay…” he said with a pout. “but only on one condition…”
“what?...”

Moving his hand towards his mouth, he pointed to his lips. I smiled and knew what he wanted but then I felt a little embarrassed to just kiss him with uncle standing there. I slowly looked over to uncle and he smiled.

“oh! excuse me kids! Theres something that I need to check up in the kitchen” he lied.
“come on now! Uncle’s not in the room anymore.” Jae hugged me.

I quickly kissed him on his lips and looked into his eyes before heading up stairs to change. I took Killer with me because he’s spending too much time with his dad and not enough time with me now that he likes me. Once I was done, I headed back downstairs to wait in the living room for junsu-sshi and his ‘special someone’. I looked over to the clock and it read 8:25pm.

“five more minutes.” I said calming myself.
“why are you so excited anyway? You just heard of the guy this morning” Jaejoong exclaimed.
“….hmmm… I don’t know…I think its because of his voice and that hes…HOT!” I said earning a glare from Jaejoong.

Just then the doorbell rang. Instead of the maids opening that door, I and Jaejoong went to answer it ourselves.

“hes a little early” I said as we walked to the door.

We got to the door and I opened it with a big smile on my face. Standing outside my door was exactly what I expected.

“Junsu! Whats up man!?” Jaejoong said greeting his friend with a hug.
“Long time no see hyung!” Junsu answered back.
“Oh! and this is my girl Yang _______” jae said introducing us.

I stood staring at his flawless face with my mouth slightly open.

“…wow… you look even better in person…” I said softly. “uh! I mean…hi! Im yang _____. Nice to meet you!” I said shaking his hand smiling like an idiot.
“nice to meet you too! Im Kim Junsu!”
“you’re here by yourself? Jaejoong said that you were bringing someone else?” I said just seeing junsu.
“jagiya! (honey!) you forgot the gifts in the car!” a voice said coming from behind him.

When that person came into view, I stood there speechless just blinking.

“oh! hes right here!” junsu said hugging the guy next to him.
“hi! Im yoochun! Nice to meet you!” he smiled.
“…hi… yoochun…” I said expressionless then smiled cause I didn’t want to be rude.
“yeobo, this is my friend kim Jaejoong and his girlfriend” junsu said introducing them to each other.  
“please come in!” I said getting out of the way.

They both stepped inside and walked to the living room as I closed the door stopping Jaejoong from following them.

“oppa!... I thought you said that he was bringing his special someone?” I whispered.
“…sadly… that probably IS his special someone” jae smiled.
“you didn’t say it was a guy!”
“I was assuming it was a girl too but… I guess not. I didn’t know that junsu was that kind of guy” Jaejoong laughed.

We got to the living room and they were both sitting on the couch.

“…so, are you guys hungry?” I asked with a smile. “foods done”
“I am a little bit. You?” junsu said looking at yoochun.
“starving!” yoochun answered him.
“well then lets go eat dinner!” Jaejoong cried.

We all walked into the dining area and waiting there were 3 maids and uncle.

“oh junsu-sshi! Theres someone else I’d like you to meet!” I said. “this is my uncle, kim jinu.”
“nice to meet you! Im such a big fan of your music!” uncle said shaking his hand.
“nice to meet you too! And thank you very much!” junsu said politely.

Junsu introduced yoochun to uncle then we all took our seats at the table.

“im sorry… I didn’t know what you like to eat so we asked the chef to prepare what we had.” I said.
“oh no! this is fine! Everything looks delicious!” junsu modestly answered.
“oh! well then please…help yourself” I said pointed to the table.
“don’t mind if I do!” junsu smiled.

I let them take the first bite before I started eating. I watched and smiled as they both ate then looked over to Jaejoong who was just sitting there smiling.

“jagiya! Try this!” yoochun said holding food up to junsu-sshi’s mouth.
“wah…delicious!” junsu expressed.
“so! My friend…how is that music business working out for you?” Jaejoong said finally speaking.
“its great! Im making better money now and I get to do what I love” junsu said.

Jaejoong nodded his head in agreement while I was eating quietly.

“this is a great place you have here” yoochun said suddenly. “is it yours?” he said looking at Jaejoong.
“no actually… this is my girlfriends family’s place.” jae smiled.
“its very nice” yoochun said looking around.
“thank you…” I said with a smile.

After dinner, we all sat in the living room with snacks on the table with tea, coffee and juices. Out of nowhere, Killer came running in and stopped at my leg trying to jump up onto the couch.

“awww… cute puppy! Whats his name?” junsu asked.
“Killer!” I said proudly.
“killer?” he asked confused.
“yep!”
“could I hold him?” yoochun asked.
“of course” Jaejoong said getting up and handing killer over to him.

Oddly enough, Killer was wagging his tail for junsu and yoochun-sshi. Usually when he see’s people, he would start barking but I guess not today.

hahaha killer really must want some chicken later on.” I thought while remembering that I promised him my dinner if he behaved tonight.

“oh! I almost forgot!” junsu said suddenly. “here you go!” he said handing me a bag.
“thank you” I smiled. “could I open it?” I asked feeling embarrassed.
“please do!” he said politely.

When I opened the bag and took it out, it was two signed CD’s.

“awwwesome!” I cried. “ I was gonna go buy your album today and ask you to sign them but I guess you already did that for me! thank you!”
“don’t thank me! thank Jaejoong for letting me know!” he laughed.
“your welllllcome!~” jae said as I giggled. “so what should we do now?” jae asked.
“uh…is there any movies we can watch?” yoochun asked. “me and junnie love to watch a movie after dinner”
junnie?” I thought. “uhh… im not sure. Let me ask uncle to see what we have” I said getting up and disappearing out of the room.

I went to find uncle in his room. Before entering, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

“yes?” uncle said.
“uncle! I have a question! Can I come in for a second?”
“sure!”

I opened the door and walked in to find uncle sitting at his desk writing something down.

“what is it young mistress?” he smiled.
“uncle what movies do we have?”
“mmm… I think there comedy, romance, thriller, suspense, horror and things like that. Whats up?”
“ohh… yoochun-sshi wants to watch a movie.”
“lets go check the theater room.” Uncle said as I followed him out.

After checking out the movies, I returned back to the living room to get them

“hey guys!” I said popping in. “lets head over to the theater room for the movie” I smiled.
“theres a theater room here??” junsu and yoochun said together.
“mmm-hmm! So lets go?” I laughed to myself.

We all headed to the theater room, even with killer and walked in. Yoochun and junsu picked their seats while Jaejoong picked ours. I listed the movie for yoochun and he picked a suspense romance movie. I played the movie and excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving the three of them there together again. Opening the door with my eyes on the ground, I saw a pair of shoes. I looked up and saw yoochun-sshi.

“hello!” I smiled. “can I help you with something?”
“were you eyeing junnie weren’t you?!” he cried suddenly scaring me.
______________________________________

lol i dont know about you guys but i like yoosu couple! hahaha

Trivia question:

how long has ______ and jaejoong been in japan now? lol cause even i dont know.
im ready to add taeyang and dara and some MORE problems! lol
comment and subscribe thank you!