The story goes on....

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning, I was up and about trying to find my phone within the room. Jaejoong still sleeping along with killer who was sleeping next to his leg. I checked my jeans, I checked my purse, I checked my jacket but it wasn’t there.

“where could it be?” I whispered with my hands on my hips.

“what are you looking for?” jaejoong asked from the bed finally waking up.
“my phone…” I sighed.
“what did you do with it last night?”
“…I don’t know…I couldn’t find it after we came back in from outside….maybe the man that died here took it!” I gasped reminding myself of the story again.

I ran back towards the bed and jumped in carefully trying not to land on them.

“your being ridiculous!” jaejoong laughed sitting up.
“wae??”
“the story I told you last night wasn’t even true. I said that just to scare you. Your just over thinking things a bit”
“…riiiiight…then how do you explain that shadow I saw outside then huh??”
“shadow?...it was probably the tree branches.”
“…could be…” I thought. “…okay… if you’re so smart then, where’s my phone?”
“aigooo!~” he exhaled reaching for his phone. “your phones on ringer right?” he asked.
“should be” I nodded.

Waiting for complete silence, I heard muffling sounds.

“hey!...thats my ringtone!” I perked up. “but… where is my phone?” I said lifting the covers.
“ill call again… go look for it”
“I already looked everywhere in here”
“maybe its not in here…go look downstairs in the kitchen or something.”
“you mean… you want me to go downstairs…by myself?...”
“yea. Go while I keep calling you.”
“…but…im scared….” I whimpered.
“then you don’t want your phone?”
“of course I want my phone!...but you come with me…” I said pulling his arm.
“its too early to get up!” he complained.
“come on pleeeease?? If you didn’t tell me that story then I would have turned this whole house upside down looking for it. but since you opened your big mouth and wanted to scare me, you have to come with me”
“…alright” he sighed. “come on” he said getting out of bed.

I got off the bed taking killer with me for extra protection and followed him to the door. Jae walked out of the room and I trailed close behind him. Going downstairs, he was calling my phone. But halfway down, it sounded like it was coming from one of the rooms upstairs.

“did you go into any other room last night?” he asked.
“no!” I said frantically shaking my head.

We headed upstairs going towards the room that the sound was coming from.

“there it is” jaejoong said walking towards it to retrieve it.

He handed me my phone and I checked it for any missed calls or messages.

“hmmm….”
“whats wrong?” he asked.
“4 missed calls”
“from who?”
“I don’t know…the number looks familiar though” I thought scratching my head.
“call it back…”
“…no…” I whispered.
“why not?” he smirked.
“thats something that isn’t concerning me right now… the thing that’s concerning me is…how can I get 4 missed calls without hearing my phone last night…and I didn’t come to this side of the house at all either…”
“…d-d-don’t be silly!” jaejoong stuttered. “of course you wouldn’t hear it we were outside last night.”
“I know…but look at the call times…” I said showing him. “we were outside at sunset which was like what?... 6:00- 6:15pm? Look at the times on here…8:12, 9:23, 10:31 and 11:26. What’s your explanation for that hmmm??” I said looking at him.

_______________________

Eun Mi’s POV

After meeting the ahjusshi at the airport, Jessica unni decided not to go back home anymore. I met the ahjusshi and he told me not to call him ahjusshi but to call him Jungmin oppa instead. He bought us back to his place and it was big! Probably bigger than uncles house! While Jessica unni and jungmin oppa were talking, I was in the kitchen with the cook as he was preparing me an ice cream sundae. The maids carried it to the dining room next to the living room and I sat eating my sweet treat. I could hear them even though they were in the next room over.

______________________

 Sitting at the table with breakfast in front of me, all I could do was look at my phone.

“aah… oppa, im scared…I wanna go home. This isn’t normal!”
“home? But we just got here yesterday…”
“I know but this has got me thinking… creepy shadows, clicking sounds, my phone disappearing, mysterious missed call number. This is has never happened to me before. Im scared and ive been having little panic attacks since last night. Im sorry for wanting to cut this date short but please??? Its really creeping me out”
“but I don’t wanna go yet…”
“pleeeease???” I begged with my hands together. “…we can do whatever you want when we get back home?? I just wanna get out of here…please please please??? Im gonna keep asking til you agree… please please please please please plea-”
“…okay okay!...we can leave a little after breakfast then…” he pouted. “…man… I wanted to BBQ by the beach and have a fire lit and everything…”
“mmm…”I pouted back at him. “im sorry…”
“its fine…but you owe me!”
“right!” I answered smiling.

____________________

Jungmin POV

Since I have Jessica to help me get ______ back, her and her little sister will be staying with me for a bit until she goes back to her uncles to “work things out” with her cousin. I told her everything about me and her cousin and Jessica seemed sorta pleased as to what I did to _______. As jessica is her family I would expect them to be close but I guess they’re not. Today seemed like a nice morning to have breakfast so the maids and butler set up and tent and a table outside filled with all the morning needs.

“how do you like your breakfast eun mi?” I asked.
“mmm! I like it!” eun mi answered smiling.
“how about you Jessica?”
“everything is so much sweeter now that I know can have jaejoong” she evilly smiled.
“great!” I smiled.

Few minutes later, one of the guys I hired to spy on the two lovebirds on his private island came holding a big envelope in his hands.

“good morning! What you got for me?” I asked while he handed me the envelope.

I opened and reached inside to take out a bunch of pictures.

“good job…” I said looking at the pictures. “she’s still as sweet as ever…” I murmured to myself.
“whats that?” Jessica asked suddenly.
“your cousin… check it out” I said throwing some pictures her way.

She picked them up and carefully scanned the pictures one by one.

“ugh!...this is… sick! What the heck are they doing on the beach?? Having or something? And this one?! Inside the bedroom too??”
“they did no such thing…”the guy answered her.
“they might as well be!” Jessica shouted.
“I did everything you asked sir. also they are leaving sometime this morning.”
“good ” I said taking out my wallet. “here” I said handing him cash.
“thank you!” he bowed then left.
“who was that guy?” Jessica asked.
“just someone…” I answered.
“oh?... its _____ unni!” eun mi smiled. “and jaejoong oppa!”
“bug off mi mi… this is adult stuff…” Jessica said to her sister.

Eun mi pouted and continued to eat her breakfast in silence.

“so they are leaving the island huh?...”I said while thinking.
“is that right?” Jessica smirked. “well… I think its time” she finished.

I smirked at her while she smirked back at me.

End of POV

___________________________

“jaejoooooong!” I yawned as he was driving. “are we there yeeeeet?”
“yea”
“really??” I said opening my eyes.
“nope!” he laughed.
“tsk…I hate you”
“love you too dear…”
“how many more minutes?”
“i don’t know…”
“you don’t know??..your always supposed to know!” I giggled.
“do I look like google to you??” he laughed. “am I mapquest to know the time and distance??”
“yea!”
“awww sorry to bust your bubbles but im noooot!” he said sticking his tongue out at me.
“stick your tongue out at me huh??” I said pinching his cheeks.
“ow ow ow! Okay okay okay! Im sorry!” he said rubbing his right cheek then pouted.

I stuck my tongue out at him and then he pinched my left cheek.

“ooooooowww!” I screamed. “hhmmm….” I pouted afterwards rubbing my cheek. “everytime I play with you I end up hurt… I quit” I said turning away leaning on the car window.
“awwww is the little baby crying??” he asked poking my side.
“shut up and drive!” I snapped at him.
“tsk…fine, your no fun!” he chuckled.

Finally driving for those four hours, I received a call from my mom.

“yea mom?”
“_____? Dear?”
“yea?”
“honey! great news!”
“what is it?”
“its Jessica! shes back! She wants to work things out with you!”
“ohh??? Really?? That’s great!” I smiled. “oppa! Jessica is back! We can make everything okay again” I said telling jaejoong.
“that’s awesome honey!” jaejoong smiled.
“uh… omma… we’re almost home anyway okay? Ill talk to her when we get there!”
“alrighty. But dear, theres something that I should also tell you.”
“sure what is it?”
“uh… she also bought someone with her.”
“oh?...who is it?”
“I cant say yet but she said that it’s a friend.”
“friend?... I didn’t know she had friends here?” I said confused.
“mmm, I didn’t know either.”
“alright then mom… ill see you and dad in a bit then okay? I think were almost home” I said glancing over to jaejoong.
“alright dear… see you then.”
“bye mom” I said hanging up.
___________________

Finally reaching home, it was beginning to get dark.

“oh my god!” I yawned while stretching. “im hoooooome!”
“lucky you! now we gotta drive to the penthouse right killer?” he said talking killer in the back seat.
“you don’t wanna stay here?” I asked. “now that my parents know about us… you might as well if your tired. I don’t want you to die on the way home you know… cause I love you…and stuff….” I said cutely.
“omooo!~ you are asking me to stay??...thats a first…”
“im just saying… if you wanna go home then go… I don’t care” I said getting out the car.

He followed me out of the car and came to my side as I was getting killer out from the crate in the back seat.

“do you want me to stay?” he smiled hugging me.
“…if you want too…” I shrugged.
“I wanna hear a yes or a no”
“I don’t know…” I said walking to the front door with him attached to my back walking with me.
“its either a yes or a no” he said as I was unlocking the door.
“which one will make you happy?” I asked.
“I don’t know…” he shrugged.
“its either yes or no” I giggled as we walked inside.

The maids approached me and jaejoong let go. They went outside to get my suit case and whatever else I bought while we walked to the living room. Holding killer in one arm and jaejoongs hand in the other, we walked to the living room. As we were walking in the hallway, we heard laughter and when we got there… well… lets just say… I wanted to die right on the spot.

“________! Honey! your home!” mom shouted.
“did you have fun?” dad asked looking at me while I was staring at the person next to jessica.

At that moment, I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t move.