Failed Date/ Hot and Bothered part 1

Conceited With Love

 

After discussing our plan to get Youngbae and dara together, we headed back to jaejoong’s place so he can grab some clothes and accessories for the night. As I was driving up the driveway to my place, we noticed that jungmin and Jessica were home.

“oh great…” I sighed. “is he ever gonna leave?” Jaejoong asked. “ I don’t think so…” I replied.

I drove next to his car quickly glancing over it. Then suddenly something triggered my memory. “hey…” I uttered to myself. I got out of my car and walked back around to his car. “that’s…” I whispered pointing to it thinking back to the accident a while ago.

As he was exiting by the gates, his car seemed to have gotten faster. Just as I ran passed the gate and stepped onto the road, I didn’t see the car that was heading straight at me. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground. Last thing I remember seeing was part of a license plate number and the last sound I heard was tires screeching.

Then it finally hit me. “oh my god!” I gasped suddenly. “whats wrong?” jaejoong asked as he came to my side. “this- that- oh my god!” was all I could say. “what? Your not making any sense baby…what?”
“oppa… this car… I remember it…” I whispered.
“hmm?” he hummed looking at me like im crazy. “this car…was what hit me the day of my accident.”
“…no way??...” jaejoong said with eyes widen. “how do you know?”
“I saw the license plate before I out.”
“this is great! Now we can turn jungmin in and he can be in jail and you don’t have to worry about him anymore!” jaejoong smiled.
“its not that simple babe…I need more evidence to turn him in and I wanna make sure he’s locked up for life this time and theres no way he’ll buy his way out either…” I said thoughtfully.
“o0o0o so devilish…” jaejoong exhaled. “I like it!” he said leaning in for a kiss. “lets go inside now” he smiled. “right!” I agreed. “its time to commence operation LOVE!” I giggled.

We headed inside and I asked the maids and butler to help us with our bags that was inside the car. As we walked to the living room I was greeted by killer who came towards us with his tail wagging. “ahnyeong killer yah!” I said scratching both his ears along with jaejoong. “how was he today mi mi?”
“he was good as usual!” she smiled. “good!” I smiled. “okay well unni is gonna take him to my room now with jaejoongie oppa okay? You can play with him later tonight when we’re gone.”
“aww… your leaving again?...where are you going?” she pouted.
“me and your unni are going to have a special dinner tonight at Mystic Seoul” jaejoong told her.
“whats that?” she asked innocently.
“shut up mi mi! stop asking so many questions! They don’t wanna tell you so stop hassling them!” Jessica suddenly shouted.
“hey… that’s not anyway to treat your younger sister…” I said standing on my feet. “ill treat her anyway I want!” she said crossing her arms. I gave her a dirty look and breathed in deeply before letting it out. “calm down babe…” jaejoong whispered. “im trying” I whispered back gritting my teeth.

Talking to her makes my blood boil hotter than the sun. “its alright eun mi yah…” I said patting her head. “you can come play with killer later okay?... right now me and jaejoongie oppa has something to do understand?...”
“neh unni…” she replied. “good girl” I smiled at her. “go play with your toys for now okay?” I said as she returned back to her spot in the living room. “come on oppa…” I said grabbing jaejoongs hand. “…” I whispered as we were going up. “one of these days…” I uttered.

We reached my room and I quickly jumped on my bed. “aah…my bed” I smiled as killer went to lay on his huge bed in the corner. “you mean our bed!” jaejoong said coming to lay next to me. I turned to lay my head on him and stayed like that for a few seconds until I had to get up and call Youngbae oppa.

“what am I asking him again?” I asked sitting on my bed with my phone in my hand. “your asking him what he’s doing tonight” jaejoong answered reminding me. “oh right…okay…” I said calling Youngbae.

“hello?”
“yooo! Oppa! whats up??!” I said out of nervousness.
“yah!... don’t make it so obvious!” jaejoong laughed.
“uh I mean…ahnyeong!”
“hey” Youngbae chuckled. “whats up with you?” he asked.
“oh nothing… hey oppa… I just wanted to know… what are you doing tonight?”
“me?...mmm nothing special… I was gonna go out with jiyongie…”
“oh…” I said nodding my head. “well you think you can cancel that?”
“wae?”
“…well because I wanted to know if you want to go have dinner with me tonight?”
“dinner?”
“yeah…”
“sure. Where?”
“mystic seoul”
“ohh fancy” he chuckled.
“so how about it?”
“sure!”
“great! Then… ill see you there at…”
“8:30pm!” jaejoong whispered.
“8:30pm!” I repeated back into the phone.
“awesome! Alright… see you then! Bye!”
“yep! Bye!” I said hanging up.

“whew! Why was that so hard?” I asked.
“I don’t know” jaejoong shrugged.
“okay… now its your turn!” I smiled. “don’t worry about it! dara will agree to anything!”
“okay?... but she needs time to get ready though!...”
“I got it covered honey don’t worry!” he said coolly.
“okay mr. cool. Then I’M gonna go get ready.” I said jumping off the bed. “killer yah! Come on boy! come help mommy pick out an outfit for tonight!” I said running to the bathroom with killer following behind.

Jungmins POV

Me and Jessica have been sitting in the living room all day brain storming our next move on how to make ______ and jaejoong ours.

“so oppa… what is it gonna be?”
“…soon…” I said sincerely looking at her.

End of pov

The time awaited was finally approaching and me and jaejoong are ready to go.

“damn oppa… you look… deliciously hot!” I giggled.

Photobucket

“aww thanks baby… you look edible yourself!” he said glaring at me. “im hoping to get a piece of that by the end of the night!” he said his lips.
“whoa whoa… calm down lover boy… that’s IF you play your cards right…” I said raising my eye brows at him.
“ill play it all night just to get it right if I have too…” he said as I giggled at his silliness.
“ready to go?”
“yep!... let me just fix my hair real quick…” he said looking in the mirror. “okay… lets go!”

We left killer with eun mi for the night and the care of the maids and butler since her sister was too busy with jungmin. I drove to the restaurant and entered by myself as jaejoong was waiting for dara outside. Youngbae was already there waiting inside the room we reserved for the night.

“hey oppa!” I smiled as I entered the room. “hey” he smiled brightly. “I see you’ve gotten better”
“yea I feel great!” I said. “did I make you wait long?” I asked sitting next to him. “no..” he said shaking his head. “so uh…why the sudden dinner tonight?” he asked curiously. “… I don’t know…” I shrugged. “I just missed it being the two of us…” I said when I heard jaejoong’s voice.

“oh! baby???! Is that you??!” jaejoong cried. “oh! oppa!” I grinned widely noticing his bad acting at being surprised. I got up from my chair and went to hug him. “oh! dara-sshi! You’re here too??” I questioned. “neh… ahnyeong!” she smiled at me. “Youngbae ah! Look! Dara-sshi is here too!” I said pointing at her. “sit! Join us!” I said pushing dara down into the seat on the other side of Youngbae. Jaejoong sat next to dara as I sat next to Youngbae to keep them from escaping the booth we were sitting in.

“hey chingu-ah… I thought you wanted it to be just the two of us?...” he whispered into my ear causing jaejoongs jealously to flare up. “…sorry!” I smiled as I shrugged. “so…jaejoong…dara… what brings you here??” I asked.
“me and dara were hungry so we thought it might be nice to come eat here.” Jaejoong replied.
“ohhh nice! Me and Youngbae thought the same thing! Right Youngbae!?” I said hitting him with my elbow.
“…sure…” Youngbae said softly.

Then suddenly my phone rang.

“oh! phone call… gotta take this!” I said turning to them. “please excuse me!” I said leaving the table.

“neh! yang ______ imnida!” I said loudly for them to hear. I disappeared out of the door and hung up the phone call from jaejoong.

“now its time to call back jaejoong…” I said to myself placing the phone next to my ear.
“hello?!” he said when he answered. “neh! kim jaejoong imnida!... sorry guys, this is important gotta take this!” I heard him telling them. “neh!” he said back into the phone.

When he came out from the door me and him high five each other feeling shameless of what we were doing. “I knew my plan would work!” I said peaking at Youngbae and dara through the window. “okay… now we gonna leave…” I smiled. “ill tell them something happened and that your coming with me okay?”
“okay…” he agreed with a smile.

I went back inside the room with a serious expression. “oh my goodness guys!” I cried.
“whats wrong chingu-ah?!”
“im sorry but I gotta go!... we gonna go!... killer is missing and mi mi cant find him!” I said rushing myself out of there. “Youngbae! Stay here and eat dinner with dara okay!? Im taking jaejoong with me! ill see you later!... oh my goodness! I gotta go find my baby!” I said running out of the room.

Once I was outside, I turned to look back. “you think they’ll be okay?” I asked jaejoong.
“they’ll be alright… dara will take care of the rest…” he smiled putting his arm around me.
“so…where should WE go?” I asked as we were getting in the car.
“…mmm…lets go back to my place… I still have all night to play those cards right right?” he smirked.  

So we agreed to go back to his place so he could cook me dinner while I watched him cooking from the table.

“almost…done…” he said throwing in a little bit of salt into the pot. I waited a few more minutes before he placed a plate in front of me.

“mmm! Smelled gooood!~” I clapped.
“smells good but tastes even better!” he said praising himself.
“we’ll see…” I said tasting it. “mmm!” I said nodding my head.
“told ya!” he said sticking his tongue out at me.

When we finished dinner, we walked into his room and I sat down on his bed as he walked toward his closet. In complete silence, I watched him as he took off his jacket…taking off his tie…ooooh! I LOOOOVE the way he takes off his tie…and ing his shirt.

“holy……” I thought with my mouth slightly open, drooling. His body…so perfect…his mucles… ugh! everything is just so perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I snapped myself out of staring at him. “oh man…he’s poisoned my mind with his dirty thoughts!” I thought crying to myself.

“hey…” he said standing in front of me shirtless.
“yea?...” I answered nervously swallowing my saliva hard.
“wanna change too?”
“huh?? Here?? Now??!”
“noooo” he laughed helping me up. “here’s my t-shirt and my boxers… go change in the bathroom”
“uh…yea… good idea…” I said snatching them out of his hand and running to the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it and rested my head on my arms by the sink.

“whats wrong with me??” I whispered fanning myself. “maybe its this stupid dress…” I said taking it off and changing into his clothes. But the heat inside me was not calming down. Thinking about jaejoongs body made mine jitter even more. I bit my lip thinking about it.

“ooooh crap!...” I cried quietly throwing a tantrum. “this puts a weird twist to things…” I sighed. “its usually the guys that are supposed to feel like this…”
“baby? You okay in there?” jaejoong asked knocking on the door.
“yea! Everythings good!” I shouted. “ill be out in a minute!...what should I do??” I whined to myself.
“babe! Your phones ringing!”
“okay!” I said calming myself down before going out.

I found my phone and I picked up.

“hello?...”
“chiiiingu-yaaaaah~” Youngbae sang.
“yea?” I said with my heart thumping.
“I know what you did right now…”
“h-huh?”
“I know that your trying to hook me up with dara…”
“who said anything about hooking-“
“thanks…” he said cutting me off. “
“...how did you knoooow?!” I asked with a smile.
“dara told me everything…”
“ugh! darn it!”
“its okay though… at least I know my friend still cares about me.”
“of course! BFFer’s for life!” I laughed.
“yea… but hey! Theres a secret I wanna tell you!” he chuckled. “what is it?” I asked. “promise me you wont get mad?” he asked back. “yea I promise!”
“me and dara…we’ve been dating for a week and a half now…”
“ohhh nice…” I said not thinking about it. “WHAT?!” I then shouted.
“I knew you would get mad!” he laughed.
“im not mad its just that… why didn’t you tell me??!?!! it could have saved me time tonight!”
“well you didn’t exactly tell me about your relationship with jaejoong either!”
“…okay ill give you that!” I pouted. “aaahhhh! Congratulations! Oppa!” I shouted.
“how does it feel to be free from me??”
“…a little weird… but ill manage…” he scoffed.
“way to go oppa…” I said calming down.
“thanks… but um… me and dara have dinner to finish then were heading off to the park for a little walk. Ill see you later?”
“sure! Then you can tell me about the whole dating thing started okay?”
“okay I promise…good night..”
“night…” I said hanging up.

I walked back into jaejoongs room and I saw him still shirtless laying on his bed watching tv comfortably.

“why is he doing this to me?” I thought helplessly.
“who was that?” he asked. “that was Youngbae…and guess what?...him and dara were already dating!” I said telling him the good news. “really?! Wow!... so we didn’t even have to set them up tonight…”
“nope…” I said sitting down on the other side of the bed. “what cha watching?” I asked changing the subject.
“family outing…”
“mmm…” I said nodding my head.

At this point, im beginning to feel awkward around my own boyfriend because of the way im feeling.

“come lay down with me…”
“…okay…” I said nervously.

I laid down but far away from him.

“come closer!” he chuckled pulling my arm.
“oh my god!...he’s toughing me!” I thought.

My heart beat racing and the heat is rising once again. “You okay?” he asked looking down at me as he rested his head on his hand.
“yea never better!” I answered quickly then tried to move away. “wait!” he said stopping me. “theres something I wanna tell you…” he said staring at me. “ you look… really good in my clothes babe!” he smiled.
“uh… thank you?” I said squirming away again but his lips caught mine and I just melted.

“mmmmmmmm…” I moaned as he kissed me.

After hearing that he went a little longer and a little deeper into the kiss.

____________________________________
ya'll know i write comedy! this is NO ! lol
i have something to admit honestly...
i am...a for jaejoong( imagine IF i wrote a ... whew!... it was would something! lol) but hey! who isnt right?? please tell me im NOT the only one lol
but anyway thanks for reading! and hopefully part 2 will be updated later on