Mom and Dad

Conceited With Love

 

Since that lunch with jungmin and Jaejoong, Ive been going out to lunch every day for that week with jungmin ever since. But of course not in the same place every time. If we did then of course Jaejoong would somehow find his way into the lunch date with us. I’ve taken interest in jungmin  oppa these past few days since I bumped into him. His smooth silky looking hair and his smile… that heart melting gorgeous smile of his. I swear… it could make any girl melt. Since its almost the weekend, I figured I would spend this day with Youngbae before heading out to japan in the morning tomorrow.

“hey! Something on your mind?” Youngbae asked driving.
“nah..” I smiled. “nothing at all”
“you sure? Seems like something is replaying in your head.” He said smiling.
“hahaha you wouldn’t want to know. Its girl talk.” I giggled.
“oh yea? Try me. ive been friends with you since forever. What haven’t you told me?”
just that im leaving for japan tomorrow morning with my parents.” I thought. “that’s true!” I cried out.
“so what is it?”
“okay… oppa… what do you think about jungmin?” I asked him.
“you mean the guy that jiyong had at his party?”
“mmm” I said nodding my head.
“I don’t know…seems like a nice guy…” he said while I was smiling.
“but…” he added. “ I wouldn’t trust him.
“why not?” I asked.
“it’s the really nice one you have to look out for _____” he said.
“why?” I asked again confused.
“because…” he went on to explain. “ even though they are nice and act like gentlemen…deep down, they are a bunch of sly pigs!” Youngbae exclaimed.
“what??” I scoffed. “your just making that up!” I laughed.
“no! its true! I saw it happened before!” he said defending himself.
“whatever! Jungmin is a nice and cute guy. I don’t think he’s like that. He has too much class and too busy to be that kind of person.” I looked at the road ahead smiling.
“I don’t think hes all that great!” Youngbae said sounding jealous.

I ignored that last part from him and shook my head smiling at his silliness. Jungmin is a great guy. Not once have I seen him act like a craved guy. He’s the CEO of Nippon Hotels, he has all the money in the world, why would he be a sly pig like Youngbae is accusing him of anyway? Youngbae just doesn’t know him like I do I guess. When me and Youngbae reached the five leveled mall, he drove up to valet and gave the guy his keys as we walked inside the mall. We decided to go shopping today because I need some new clothes for japan and Youngbae and his parents are going to a wedding of an important CEO’s daughter that’s held in Hong Kong.

We walked around to a bunch of different stores that were expensive and non-expensive to see what we could find. I found a bunch of cute jeans, tops, blouses, tanks and tees while Youngbae found a suit at the Versace store. He also bought comfortable tee’s, jeans, jackets and accessories from the Chrome Hearts store. After a while, we both got hungry and stopped at the food court before going home. With a bunch of stuff going on in my mind I didn’t even realized that Youngbae got me home already. He parked the car and got out along with me.

“where you going?” I asked as we walked to the back of his car.
“to help you with your bags. I think you bought the entire mall today” he said sarcastically laughing.
“oh” I said smiling and grabbed for some of my bags.

When I reached the front door to open it, one of the maids has already opened it. Then the other maids stood in front of us and bowed before grabbing all the bags from us.

“could you take these to my room please?” I said to the maids.
“yes young mistress” they said in unison and bowed again before leaving.
“wanna come in and rest for a bit? Since you did all the driving today” I said turning to Youngbae.
“oh… no… even though I want too I cant.” He said.
“why?” I asked.
“me and my parents have an early flight tomorrow to Hong Kong. I should really get home and pack a few more things and sleep” he smiled.
“ohhh… alright then. Drive safely” I said as he was walking to his car then waved.

When his car was out of sight, I closed the door before heading up to my room.

“was that Youngbae?” I heard moms voice from down the hallway.
“yea…” I answered walking up stairs.
“hold on honey!” mom yelled walking towards the stairs then stopping next to it.
“whats up mom?” I asked while walking down a few steps to talk to my mom.
“you didn’t tell him about japan did you?” she asked.
“….no mom…” I sighed. “why?”
“oh! no reason! Just wanted to know” mom said before skipping back to the living room smiling but stopped.
“honey?!” mom yelled again.
“yessss moooom?” I said getting annoyed coming back down the stairs a bit.
“dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” She said.
“I just ate before coming home.” I told her.
“well dear, your father and I just wanted to have dinner with you. You know… catch up with you” she said.
“catch up? With what?” I asked.
“never mind” she smiled then headed to the living room.
“weird…” I muttered then headed up to my room.

When I got to my room, I walked over to my bed and fell on it. With all my bags of new clothes on the floor beside my bed, I just remembered that I didn’t completely pack for japan yet. I shot up from my bed and ran to my closet. With my Louis Vuitton suit case still open and a few clothes inside, I quickly placed the clothes I picked out for japan inside my suit cases. I also included the few selected new clothes I bought today in to the suit case.

“this trip is going to be awesome!” I thought excited to myself.

Then I heard a knock on my door. I peaked out from my closet.

“come in!” I yelled.
“young mistress?” a maid said coming in.
“yes?” I said coming out from the closet.
“dinner is ready. My lady and the master wants you to attend dinner.” The maid said.
“uhh… but im still full…mmmm… alright tell them that ill be down in a bit. I have to finish up something.”
“understood young mistress.” She said while bowing then left.

After she left, I returned back to my closet and finished with what I was doing and cleaned up the bags of clothes I had. Then packed up my makeup and hair product stuff then I headed downstairs when I heard my parents laughing about something until I entered the dining area.

“whats so funny?” I asked walking in with a smile.
“oh nothing dear. Your father was just telling me about what happened at work today.” Mom said with a smile.

I sat down in my seat while a maid bought me a plate of rice.

“could I have a smaller portion please?” I asked her.
“sure thing young mistress” she smiled and left to change the plate.
“whats wrong sweetie?” dad asked.
“nothing… im just not that hungry. I ate before I came home with Youngbae” I told him.

The maid came back in with a smaller plate with less rice and placed it in front of me.

“thank you” I said to her as she bowed. “mom said I had to eat.” I told dad ratting her out.
“dear…” dad said looking at mom.
“what? I just wanna enjoy dinner with my only daughter is that so wrong?” she pouted.

Dad gave in and continued eating while I was slowly picking on my plate. With my head looking down looking at my plate, my eyes wandered to my parents when I saw them looking at each other.

“______?” dad said.
“yea?” I replied.
“theres something that…your mother wants to tell you” dad chuckled.
“…uhh… yes..” mom said. “…about that trip to japan tomorrow…” mom started.
“uh… huh?” I said slowly.
“…your dad will tell you” she nervously chuckled.

I looked over to dad and stared at him.

“about that trip to japan…your mother and i…won’t be going… I mean! We cant!” he shouted.
“ehh?? Why not??”
“your mother and I have very important seminar to attend this weekend” dad said.
“but… that means… im going alone.” I said sounding sad hanging my head down.
“your not gonna be completely alone!” mom said.
“what?” I said looking up at her.

My dad shot a look at mom and she rephrased what she said.

“I mean… your dad and I will follow you there after the seminar is over honey… don’t worry about it.” Mom said smiling. ( her parents are really gonna follow her to japan. They’re just lying to her lol)
“oh… okay then.” I smiled. “ugh… I cant eat anymore.” I said getting up from the table.
“ im gonna go take a shower and sleep. Early flight tomorrow.” I said walking over to my parents and planting a kiss on their cheeks. “good night!” I said walking out of the room.

“that was too close!” I heard my mom say.
“ill say!” my dad said after her.

Confused, I walked up to my room and headed for the shower then went to sleep for the night.
_______________________________

back with an update finally! lol 
what do you think??
remember to subscribe comment and or friend! 
thanks for reading!! <3<3