Just For You

Conceited With Love

 

I sat up on the bed facing in and demanded a reason why he wouldn’t marry me.

“why wont you marry me??... am I not pretty?... am I not the wifey type?... am I even your type at all?? Or were you just messing around with me these past few months we were together??” I said staring at him. “baby… to answer your ridiculous questions, you are GORGEOUS, you ARE wifey type and of course you are definitely my type. Even if I was messing around with you, would I have stuck around this long right?” he chuckled landing his hand on my knee.

“yah… so then why wont you marry me?...” I pouted waiting for an answer. “… I just cant babe” he smiled. “ah waaaae??? Tell me!!~”  
“that question caught me by surprise honey” he said avoiding the question.
“don’t avoid the question! Why wont you tell me??...fine… then until you decide to tell me don’t call me baby or honey or any of those nicknames you call me. And until then, I wont be coming here anymore and you cant go over to my place either!” I said getting irritated, getting up and leaving the bedroom.

“babe! Wait!” I heard him chuckling after me. “…where are you going?” he said reaching for my arm. “im going home! If you don’t want to marry me then… I guess we’re not meant for each other.”
“aigoo…” he smiled before pulling me into a hug. “yah… let go…no skin ship either…” I pouted trying to push him away but I couldn’t because I love it when he hugs me randomly. “you really wanna know?” he asked.

“yea…”I nodded. “promise me you wont get mad?...”
“I promise…”I sighed then let go to look at him. “…I cant marry you cause…” he said with his eyes wandering around on my face. “…cause???” I repeated. “cause we’re not in the bedroom!” he said picking me up and taking me back to his bedroom then locked the door. He threw me on the bed and joined me. “oppa!!” I cried kicking my feet. “give me a real answer please?!!”

“alright alright… I just wanted to be comfortable when I told you, geez what did you think that I was gonna do to you?...you dirty minded girl!” he smirked at me.
“I wasn’t thinking anything! You probably were!”
“…yeah I was…” he said softly. “ I guess im caught! So we might as well have now since you already know” he said leaning in for a kiss to start.
“no! I said no skin ship until you tell me!” I said turning my back to him. “if I tell you, then we can have ??” he grinned. “…I don’t know…” I shrugged. “Then… I don’t know if I should tell you!” he shot back.

“Then this problem can easily be solved…” I said getting up and walking to the door. “see ya!” I said walking while waving. “your being ridiculous baaaaaabe!” jaejoong cried out as I closed the door. “stupid jerk… maybe I AM being ridiculous but its making me feel insecure and I have the right to know why he wont marry me right? Its like im not good enough for him or something… is there something wrong with me??” I thought beginning to question myself. “baby!” jaejoong said running out the door to stop me. “what??” I grumpily said. “okay… the real reason why I wont marry you is because… I wanted to be the one to ask you that question. Not you ask me” he said starting to laugh. “what?” I said turning around in confusion. “you wont…marry me because… you wanted to pop the question?” I asked to confirm if I heard correctly.
“yea babe… its my manly pride.” He smiled.
“…and…because of that manly pride you denied my marriage proposal??...” I said then he nodded.
“…yeah… okay… goodbye!” I said turning to leave but he stopped me again. “seriously? Why are you leaving??”
“do you hear yourself when you talk?”
“do you hear yourself when you talk?” he asked back.
“yah! Don’t repeat what I say!” I said getting annoyed.
“so do you??” he questioned. “everything your saying to me right now is making no sense because your being ridiculous. Baby… look, someday I will marry you… I just want to be the one to ask you okay?... so get it through your thick head that I. WILL. MARRY. YOU. ONE. DAY!” he said leaving kisses on my face after each word.

“araseo…” I said lightly smiling. “but… I gotta go anyways cause im meeting Youngbae oppa today! So… I have to head home to shower and change and stuff like that okay? BYYYE!” I said doing a quick wave and a peck on his lips then left.

Later that morning, after I went home and changed, I didn’t exactly go meet Youngbae like I said was. Instead, I went to the store and bought a bunch of groceries for tonights festivities. I also grabbed a load of candles and decoration just for fun. Then went to go check out our other estate near the beach for something that I had planned for myself and jaejoong. That day that I asked him to leave the island early made me feel really bad because he drove countless hours and a boat to get there and we left the next day. And he said that he had planned stuff for us to do there. So in return, I planned something for him.

“…jaejoong is gonna love it!!” I squealed to myself walking around inspecting the whole place. The maids and butler in that estate and kept it clean since our last stay there so there wasn’t much work for then so I respectfully told them that they can all have three days off. When they all left, I hung up the decorations along the hallway that lead outside to the backyard and of course the beach.

Then I went to my room to place the candles on the floor, making a heart shape around the bed. As I was doing that, I heard my phone ring. “uh oh…” I thought walking towards the sound of my phone. “I know whose ringtone that is” I giggled.

“hello?” I answered.
“YAH!!!!! YANG you!!!!!!” he shouted through the phone.
“WAE??” I shouted back.
“why did you lie to me???!! Youngbae is out with dara. They are getting their stuff done for their wedding!! You!”
“oh?...thats why you called me? to yell at me cause I lied to you?” I said calmly.
“yah!... you seem to be in a pretty good mood right now? Are you cheating on me??”

Ignoring his question, “hey oppa… what are you doing today?”
“today?...im gonna punish you for lying to me! where are you??!?”
“…oh okay… sounds fun…” I said in chill mode.
“where are you?? and… why are you still so calm??”
“no reason…” I shrugged as if he could see me.
“when I find you… its gonna be hell baby! You better hope I don’t find you!”
“oh but I want you too!... ill text you the address of where I am okay? Don’t take too long!” I shouted into the phone. “hurry up and get here okay?” I said cutely before hanging up.

I giggled by myself while texting him the address and telling him to bring extra comfortable clothes. After that i went to finish up the candles and started dinner. Tonight, instead of him cooking all the time, its my turn to cook for him. Waiting for jaejoong to get here, I managed to make appetizers and finished making the main course. And as for desert… haha well…

“oh! jaejoong is here!” I said hearing his car. I put the pot on low heat and headed for the door. The sun is just barely going down which is perfect. Before he rung the door bell, I opened the door and happily greeted him but on his face… he looked upset.

“wae?...” I asked as my smile disappeared. “you!” he said glaring at me. “what??” I said backing up. With his Louis Vuitton bag over on his shoulder, he walked in and dropped it. “what??” I said again. With those y piercing eyes, he reached for my face with both hands and placed a wet and rough kiss on my lips. “what are you doing??” I said in between the kisses.

“your punishment!” he answered. “aigoo!” I said pushing him away. “so childish!” I said wiping my lips. “close the door!” I commanded him then walked to the kitchen.

“wah… smells nice in here” he said taking a seat at the table. “thanks!” I smiled. “your cooking??” he said in shock. “yep!” I nodded stirring the pot of sauce. “how did you learn how to cook?”
“I took culinary as a course while I was in LA.”
“oh…” he said nodding his head. “im excited! I get to eat my babys cooking for the first time” he smiled. “first time?... no honey, this would be the second time.” I corrected.
“second?”
“mmm!... remember in japan when you were sick?... the soup I fed you?... that was allllll me!” I said proudly.
“liar! It was the chefs cooking!” he chuckled.
“no really! It was me! I made it for you. I asked the chef if I could make the soup instead of him and he allowed me.”
“… that soup was pretty damn delicious… so I cant wait to try your actual cooking” he said waiting at the table.

I let him try the appetizers and his eyes started to literally glow. “DE…LICIOUS~” he commented. “… whats for the main course?” he asked.
“pasta with cream sauce and lobster mixed with vegtables.”

I prepared a plate for him and me and enjoyed our dinner together. No parents. No dog. No cousins. No maids and butlers. And No jungmin. Just us together. Alone.

After dinner, with our glass of wine, we headed out to the beach and sat in the lounge chair crushing each other because it was so small.

“you know… I pictured this a little bit more romantic” I said trying to stay on the chair as jaejoong chuckled. “wait… I have a better idea…just lay on top of me… no one will see us right?”
“yea… its a private beach”
“okay then just lay on top of me.” he smiled. “problem solved. Its more romantic and its more comfortable.”
“alright… “ I said laying down on his chest. “…perfect…” I said listening to his heart and closed my eyes.
“this was why you left this morning?”
“mmm…”
“this is really relaxing baby…I like it”
“mmm…”
“sleeping?...”
“no… napping…” I said before giggling.
“okay… then nap away… ill protect you”

Honestly, I almost fell asleep because of the sound of the waves. But it was starting to get cold so I got up and dragged jaejoong along with me. But then I remembered… the candles. Before entering my room, I told jaejoong to wait outside as I went in and lit them.

“okay… come in!” I shouted laying on the bed. The door opened and jaejoongs sleepy eyes suddenly widen.
“whats this?” he asked.
“our love bed” I giggled. “so… lets make a love baby!” I laughed.
“your so silly…” he said walking over being careful of the candles and fell on the bed.

I smiled at him as he laid with his eyes closed and leaned in to kiss him.

“mmmm” jaejoong whined as I kissed him. “whats wrong?...”
“your finally kissing me when im wake… that’s a big improvement!... and now that im wide awake… lets get to the love making!” he cheered loudly.

I laughed as his lips landed on mine and it intensified each second. “This is gonna be our third time baby…” he panted.
“…okay” I said not caring as his lips traveled down my neck. “why are you counting anyway?”
“I don’t know… but… lets just enjoy it mmm?” he said taking off his clothes as well as mine.

The night went on with the sound of and kissing filling the room.

“I love you baby…” he whispered.
“I love you too honey….” I whispered in his ear.   
____________________________________

finally updated and sorry for any mistakes.
thanks for reading! comment and subscribe! :D
if you can tell me where "make a love" came from... ill give you 
a virtual cookie! any kind you want lol