My Decision

Conceited With Love

 

 

Mom stood in the room with the rest of as we waited for my dad to show up in the room.

“______! Yeobo!” he said finally coming in. “the colonel is on his way with the guy right now!” he said with a smile.
“that’s great!” my mom shouted. “now honey,” she said looking at me. “me and your father will let you decided on what to do with the guy. However you want to punish him is completely up to you okay? We will support you no matter your decision is.” she said sincerely looking at me. “alright…” I said now feeling burdened on my shoulders.

“it wont take long til he gets here. Colonel said that the guy lives up the street” dad said with his arms crossed. “okay…” I said feeling nervous for some reason.

Dad was right. It didn’t take long before they got here. We heard the doorbell and my parents went downstairs together to bring them upstairs. “oh I hear them…” Youngbae said with his eyes on the door then everyone had their eyes on the door as well. The door opened and in walked my parents, the colonel, 4 other policemen and the guy.

My face scrunched up and I tilted my head from side to side looking at the guy that was now kneeling on the floor beside my bed. “this is the guy?” I asked still looking at him.

In front of me was a guy probably in his mid-40’s with clothes that looked like he found them out of the trash. “this is him” the colonel answered me. “are you sure?” I asked to make sure. “I don’t mean to be rude but this guy doesn’t even look like… he can afford a car…” I said carefully looking at him. “please ma’am! Im sorry! I just needed the money! My family and I are just trying to survive! They were paying a large amount of money and I couldn’t turn that away!” the guy said continuously bowing to me. “whoa whoa!....they?” I questioned.

The guy nodded. “did you happened to know what they looked like?” This time, he shook his head. “no…they came up to me the night before the accident. I didn’t really get a good look at their face because it was covered! I swear! I didn’t want to do it! but they flashed a large stack of money in front of my eyes! Im really sorry ma’am! Im sorry! Im so so sorry! I truly am just trying to survive in this harsh world!” With eyes set on his, “how much money did they offer you?” “well they gave me about…$5,000. I did what I had to do miss! Please! What would you have done if you were me??” the guy asked.

My answer to that question… I honestly don’t know. “so you are willing to take someone’s life over money??” Youngbae said standing up. “…I didn’t think about that!... im sorry! Please forgive me! I just wanted my family to be happy!” the guy said. “you think your family would be happy about you taking someone’s life?!” Youngbae retorted. “please sir! please forgive me! everything I have done is just for my family!” he said with his eyes returning back to me.

The look in this guy’s eye were really…sincere. “what do you want us to do with him?” the colonel asked as he stood next to my dad. I was quiet for a minute. I thought for a while and I hope that im making the right decision. “….colonel…I want you to take him…back home…” I said looking away. Everyone in the room shockingly groaned as I stated my decision. “babe! This guy ran you over! He deserves to go to jail! That is considered as attempted murder!” jaejoong cried standing on his feet looking at me. “that’s right sweetie! How are you letting him go so easily!?” mom questioned. “miss ______! Are you sure? Ive been working hard looking for this guy and you want me to take him back home?” the colonel asked this time. “…im really sorry but yes….” I replied with guilt. “but _______-sshi! Shouldn’t he at least deserve some kind of punishment?” dara asked. Disregarding what she had just said I looked towards the colonel. “…colonel?...what kind of place does this man live in?” I asked hoping he would tell me what I was thinking. “we found him in an abandoned shack up the street…” “…uh huh…” I nodded. “and his wife?” I asked again. “she was taking care of one of their sick children…and trying to feed the others.” the colonel answered. “…I don’t know about you guys but… I think that’s punishment enough. For people like him, it is hard to make it in this world. But for people like us… its easy because we have money…so please colonel, return him back to his wife and kids…”

“but dear!” my mom groaned. “THAT! Is my decision! And THAT is what I am sticking too!” I emphasized. “…besides…you said that the decision was mine and that you will support me no matter what it was…” I said folding my arms. “…alright then boys… lets head out” the colonel said commanding his comrades. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MCUH MISS! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR KINDNESS! THANK YOU!”  the guy shouted as the 4 policemen escorted him out. I lightly bowed my head to him as he disappeared through the door with police. “Im sorry for taking up your time colonel…” dad apologized.

“oh its nothing at all!... anything for an old buddy!” colonel smiled. “ehhh?...old buddy?” I said with my head tilted. My parents and the colonel looked at each while laughing. “oh my daughter…” mom laughed. “this is colonel YunJi Choi. Appa and the colonel were in the army together. The colonel continued his career as a military commander while I became a businessman after my time in the army was up. You’ve met him a few times before when you were little.” dad explained looking at me with a smile. “I don’t remember…”I said shyly. “that’s right!” the colonel smiled agreeing with dad. “how are you feeling?” the colonel asked with a fatherly tone. “im doing fine thank you…also thank you for finding the guy responsible. Im sorry for wasting your time and energy,” I lightly smiled. “its fine…there was nothing to do at the station anyway, it was fun while it lasted,” he chuckled then turned to walk away but stopped. “oh hey! You know my boy has been asking about you…” the colonel said as I tilted my head again. “you’re boy?”

“yes! My boy! my son! You two use to play together all the time when you were kids. He just came back from Boston studying music. You two should hang out again! For old time sake.” The colonel chuckled. “oh… um…sure….”I grinned.

God… how many boys did I play with back then? Thinking about it makes me feel like a pimp-tress or something. (that’s what I call lady pimps lol like it don’t cha?) But speaking of boys… there were two sitting in the room right now and one of them is my boyfriend. I looked over to him and forcefully smiled as he glared at me playfully. “well I gotta head out now… see you guys later” he smiled and lightly bowed to the room. “we’ll walk you out,” dad said following him out of the room.

“oh…well, today was a long day…” dara sighed. “right?” I agreed with a smile. “im hungry…anyone else?” dara asked. “…I sure am…” Youngbae answered. “dragon house?” dara questioned. “sounds good!” Youngbae perked up. “im hungry too…” mi mi pouted. “I am too…but… I am a little bed ridden here…” I said sadly. “… but please don’t let me spoil your fun!” I smiled. “ill just stay here with _______” jaejoong said with his chin on his hands while leaning on the back of the chair. “ill just wait for dinner here…and if its not too much trouble, do you mind taking eun mi with you?... poor kid has been stuck here by herself since her sister has been leaving her. And she’ll promise to be a good girl. She’ll listen to everything her oppa and unni says to her right? Eun mi?” I said looking at her. “Neh! I will be a good girl and I will listen to everything my oppa and unni says” she repeated. “well, I don’t mind!” dara said walking over to eun mi. “I don’t mind either!” Youngbae smiled. “alrighty! Then lets go!” dara shouted playfully pointing to the door.

She grabbed mi mi’s hand and pulled her to the door while Youngbae followed behind them. “Youngbae ah!... let my parents know that your taking her and please care good care of her!” I shouted. “no problem!” dara shouted as Youngbae closed the door.

I let out a sigh and slightly moved down on the bed. I heard the chair screech and felt the bed on the left side go down. “…so….” He said lying down. “the colonels son huh?...” he said putting his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling like I was. I felt my heart beat faster because I knew he was gonna say something about that. “…was he cute?” he suddenly asked. “…what?..” I scoffed. “

“colonel said that you use to play with him all the time back then…was he cute?” he asked again. “… I don’t know… I don’t even remember!” “ah ha! So he was cute!” he said quickly turning towards me pointing his finger at me. “all I said was I don’t remember!” I laughed. “yeah! But that’s just a lame excuse to cover up the fact that he was cute!” “yah! Stop accusing me of ! I really don’t remember!” I said slapping his hand away. “I just got out of a few weeks of being in a coma and now this!” I said throwing my arms up sighing. “I hate you! go home!” I pouted turning my back to him. “stupid…” I uttered under my breathe closing my eyes. “baaaabe?...”he cooed. “miahnae…” he hugged me. “I was just curious that’s all. “…whatever…” I uttered again. “but hey! On the bright side… theres one thing that makes me happy!”

“oh yea? What the hell would that be?” I asked sarcastically. “…I found out that I was your first kiss!!” he hollered smothering my left cheek with his lips. “yah!” I cried using my head to flick him away. How the hell did he figure that out?!

“whuuut??” I giggled insanely. “you were not my first kiss! I told you it was Youngbae!” I lied. “oh! whatever! Your just saying that to make me mad aren’t you?? your mom already showed me the picture!” he grinned. ! Mom is always revealing stuff about me to him! “awww! Don’t be shy baby!” he said pinching my cheek. “no one else has to know!” he finished. “pft! I don’t remember!” I cried covering my ears. “oh sure you do! Don’t lie!” he said pulling my arm to remove my hand from my ears. “no I don’t! blah! Blah! Blah!” I repeated as he kept pulling. “yes you dooooo!~” he repeated with a smile.

After that he started tickling me on my sides making me twitch from side to side. “stop!” I laughed. “not until you say you love me most out of your little boyfriends back then!” he said continuing to tickle me. “no! never! I told you I hate you!” i bickered as he was still tickling me. But then suddenly,”ow ow oooow!!!” I winced. “oh ! babe, im sorry!” he apologized. “you jerk face!” I said pushing his face away. “I just got out of the hospital you know!” I pouted with my hand on my stomach where the pain was coming from. “sorry! I forgot!...” he apologized again. “…wait a second…doctor said that you healed up already…”

My eyes wandered to his and I grinned. “got cha!” I bursted with laughter. He looked at me with a serious face and attacked me with his fingers again. “alright alright alright! Stooooop!” I shouted. “if you don’t stop, your gonna get hurt!” I warned. “oh yea? What are you gonna do sicky?” he smiled stopping. “see… guys like you… you always gotta prove stuff too!” I said turning on my stomach attaching it to his side. I grabbed his hand and bent back his fingers. “aaaaahh woooooo!!!” he cried in pain. Soon after his aaaahhh wooooo became a woooooo mmmmmm as I stopped his painful cry with a long passionate kiss on the lips. “saranghae…” I whispered as I surfaced. “I love you too…” he repeated then his lips.

“are you… blushing?...” I asked looking at his face with a smile. “n-no! its just hot! That’s all!” he answered. “but… the room is nicely cool!” I laughed. “awwww my oppa is shy…” I pouted. “how cute!” I laughed again. “ahh… kim jaejoong!... your just so fun!”

______________________

yes i changed my style of writing lol this way looks better but it takes forever
while the other way i wrote was quicker lol 
which way should i continue to write in??  like this chapter or like my old chapters?
please let me know! and remember to subscribe and comment!
thank you!

Anyone here watches jaejoongs drama 'timeslip doctor jin'?.... heh heh! new episode today! cant wait to watch it!
yaaaaaaaay!!!