Kill her?...Killer?!

Conceited With Love

 

After leaving my room for a few minutes, Jaejoong came back into the room still trying to ignore the question from before. Its not like what I was gonna get mad. I thought it was cute.

“oppa! Answer my question!” I cried as he walked in with a big box in hand.
“here is present number two!” he said setting it down in front of me.
“oppa… answer me!”
“answer what?” he asked.
“since when did I become your baby? Hmm??” I asked staring at him.
“alright fine…” he pouted. “you became my baby when you said you loved me” he smiled shyly.
“ohh….” I said softly then smiled widely. “so then why didn’t you just tell me that?”
“I don’t know…its embarrassing…ive never called anyone baby before”
“awww! My Jaejoong is shy!” I said teasing him.

While staring at each other, the box he bought in suddenly started rumbling.

“oh! what the heck??... scared me.” I said with one arm across my chest.
“open it!” Jaejoong grinned.
“no way! It just moved! I don’t know whats in there!” I said denying him.
“its okay! Its nothing scary or anything like that… I promise. You’re really gonna like it!”
“how are you so sure?” I asked.
“please… what girl WOULDN’T like it?” he responded back. “open it! hurry!”

I sighed softly before lifting the lid off of the box. Lifting it away slowly, I peeked inside and then threw the top aside.

“a puppy!” I cried lifting it out of the box.
“like it?” jae asked.
“like it?? I love it! aaahhh! Its so cute!!”

Photobucket

“aahhh! I love the blue eyes!!!” I cried not getting enough of its cuteness. “oppa!”
“yea?” he chuckled.
“aaaahhh! Look how cute it isssss!!” I said sticking the puppies face into jae’s face.
“I see honey!” he said scratching the top of the puppy’s head.
“aigoooooo!” I cried. “aaahhh! Its so fluffy!”
“what are you gonna name it?”
“mmmm…. I don’t know…” I said shaking my head.

Thinking about it over and over again, I think I might have come up with the perfect name for him.

“hmmm…I want a name that everyone will know and not mess with my baby…” I said looking at the sleepy puppy in my arms. “I want something like… Killer!” I said surprising myself.
“something as cute as that you wanna name it killer?” Jaejoong asked.
“yea why not?... hes not gonna stay a puppy forever. I want a name that fits him when he becomes an adult! And he can protect mommy when he grows up!” I said snuggling his face with mines.
“killer huh?...i guess that works…” jae said removing the box from the bed.

I placed Killer down on the bed and he immediately walked over to Jaejoong and laid down next to his legs.

“yah…I thought you were MY puppy!” I pouted looking at Killer.
“im his favorite!” Jaejoong said sticking his tongue out at me.
“boo! This stinks! You buy him for me and he likes you! What kind of crap is that?! Killer! Come here! Come sleep with mommy!”
“O0o0o0o! can I sleep with mommy?” Jaejoong smirked.
“shut up!” I scoffed.

After a few minutes of trying to convince Killer to sleep with me, it failed completely.

“not fair!...fine. no ones sleeping with me then! Jae! Take your dog and go to your room!”
“what?? Not fair!” jae said back. “how come I cant sleep with you? I didn’t do anything wrong! He did!” jae said pointing to the puppy.
“Well he’s your dog now! So take him!”
“Killer! Go to your mommy, so daddy can sleep with mommy!” jae said picking up the puppy and placing him next to me.

Instead of staying with me, Killer walked away from me and went back to Jaejoong.

“damn dog…” I said sarcastically while pouting.
“…can I still sleep with you tonight?” jae asked smiling.
“…nope! No one is sleeping with me tonight! So take him and yourself back to your room and sleep together!” I said getting jealous that the dog jae bought for me chose jae instead of me.

I let out a quick sigh laying down with my back towards the two.

“yah… _____?? Were you serious about me taking our son and sleeping in my room?” jae asked.
“what do YOU think??” I asked.
“ill take that as a yes…” jae said sound sad. “oh! well… time for bed!” he said lifting up my blanket with the puppy in hand then laying down next to me with the puppy in between us.

I turned around to face jae and saw the puppy’s face.

“oppa! Take this back stabbing son of mine away from me!” I said lightly pushing the puppy towards jae.
“babe! I don’t wanna be alone with him!”
“why not??”
“Uhhh! hello! Look at his name!...Killer!” Jaejoong said chuckling.
“see! Told you… it has a nice ring to it!” I laughed softly. “aigooo! Why don’t you like me? huh??” I said playing with his ears.

The puppy opened his eyes and I swear he just gave me a death stare.

“yah! Did you just see that??” I said with my slightly open staring at the puppy then jae.
“what?” jae asked.
“he just- he just! Aahhh! Waaaahhh! This puppy! Waaaah!” I cried out of amazement.
“what did he do?”
“he just glared at me!”
“babe… your over thinking it! how can a cute puppy like this do such a thing anyway?” jae said patting it on the head.
“oooh myyy! The name killer definitely suits him now!” I said moving away from the puppy.
“why are you moving so far away? What am I supposed to hug now?”
“hug your son!”
“hes too small… besides… I want you more” jae said smirking at me.

I shook my head lightly while looking at Killer.

“okay… heres what ill do…ill just move to the middle and put killer behind me” he said grabbing killer and moving him aside.

So now with Jaejoong in the middle and killer behind him, it still somehow felt uncomfortable. Suddenly down by our feet under the blanket, I felt something coming up between me and jae.

“yah… killer!” I laughed at the cuteness. “ I guess you found yourself a new lover oppa!” I giggled.

Jaejoong whined and kicked his legs around before calming down.

“fine! Just this one night okay killer??” jae said to him. “after this, were gonna find you a nice bed and a cage for you to sleep in… away from mommy and daddy.” Jae continued.

Killer laid next to jaejoongs chest while Jaejoong was holding my hand and intertwining my legs with his.  A few minutes passed and we heard Killers baby snore.

“aiiii!” I cried softly. “so cute!! But why don’t you like me??” I questioned.
“who knows…” jae said sleepily with his eyes closed. “… I like you though…” he managed a smile.
“…I like you too oppa…” I smiled falling asleep.