Our first arguement since... forever

Conceited With Love

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, valet took my car and his car and went inside. On our way in, jaejoong and his ex-girlfriend were on their way out.

               “babe??” jaejoong let out from his lips when our eyes met. “whats up?...” I said awkwardly for some reason. “what are you doing here?” he questioned looking at the strange guy next to me and Hanna hanging on his arm. “what are you doing here?” I repeated looking at the girl next to him. “I just finished lunch with Hanna… what about you?” he asked. “im having lunch with Doojoon” I said grabbing hold of Doojoons arm. “oppa, is this your girlfriend?” Hanna questioned with an attitude. “ugh… you let her out with other guys like that?” she scoffed.

               “ha! Funny that you say that… he should let me go out with anyone I please because… hes hanging out with his ex-girlfriend­” i said with my eyes returning back to jaejoongs.

I bet jaejoong was surprised when I said the word ex-girlfriend because he didn’t tell me who she was when I questioned him. Seriously, the nerve of this girl.

               “I can explain…”jaejoong started. “come on jaejoongie oppa we gotta go.” She said pulling on his arm for the exit. “come on doojoon oppa im starving” I smiled cutely at him while pulling his arm. Without any goodbyes being said, we walked our separate ways. We sat down at our table and doojoon just stared at me.

“what?” I said before ordering our drinks. “was that… your b-boyfriend?” doojoon stuttered. “yeah… why?” I said now looking at the menu like ive never seen it before. “….i don’t mean to be rude or into your business but… if you have a boyfriend why didn’t you have lunch with him instead of me?” he asked waiting for an answer. “umm… its complicated… sorta but don’t worry about it” I smiled. “lets just order some lunch because I am starving more than before!”
“sure” he grinned. “whoa! Look at these prices!! $15-$180 a plate!!” he exclaimed. “are you sure taking me here for lunch was a good idea??”
 

“of course! Order whatever you want” I nodded at him. “alright then… ill take whatever dish is the cheapest” he laughed. “are you sure? Its freeeee~ you can get whatever you waaaant~ even if it does cost $180 bucks a plaaaate~” I said tempting him. “this isn’t right… a girl paying for lunch.” He said shaking his head. “so what if im a girl? what difference does it make?”

“Because… my mom always says its always in the mans honor to pay for the lady” he said proudly. “uhh… well, your mom is a very smart lady for thinking that but in our case right now… ill pay so don’t worry about it. seriously… and stop making me repeat ‘don’t worry about it’” I smiled. “but these prices are ridiculous” he said looking at the menu for the 100th time. “doojoon-sshi…” I sighed when the waiter appeared. “are you ready to order?” the waiter asked politely. “you ready?” I said looking over to doojoon. “… I guess that’s a no… ill order then” I giggled. “well have the spicy raw crab, seolleongtang, bulgogi, marinated octopus, kalbi, the seafood platter and… uh… gyeran jjim. Sound good?” I asked looking over to doojoon. “uh…y-yyeah..” he nodded his head. “great…that’s it” I said turning to the waiter. “thank you” I said handing the waiter our menus before he walked away.
“that’s a lot of dishes!” he cried. “I told you I was hungry” I said sipping on my soda. “… hey you?... how old are you?” he asked suddenly. “im 27… why? How old are you?” I asked back when he chuckled. “what?”
“… you called me doojoon oppa!” he laughed. “huh??”
“im only 25… you called me oppa… your my noona” he smiled cutely after calming down. “oh…” I said feeling embarrassed. “I was assuming your my oppa because of how tall you are” I giggled. “…so uh, tell me about yourself then? Before I get something else wrong” I said.
“uh… well, im 25, I love cars, I just graduated college, I live by myself, I have three younger brother and sisters, a mom and a dad and I love to make people happy.”
“mmmm…” I said nodding my head with my soda straw in my mouth. “you sound like a great catch. Do you have a girlfriend?”
“mmm!” he said when our food was finally being served to us. “im trying to get this job so that I can support my girlfriend and our babys that is on the way and marry her.”
“ohhhh??? Your having a baby with your girlfriend?? At the age of 25?? Waaahh…” I said in amazement. “yep” he smiled.
“so where is your girlfriend now?”
“oh… shes visiting her parents house today.”
“aww… then ill help you get this job at the company then IF you just let me take care of the expenses today and not have me repeat ‘don’t worry about it’ again” I grinned.
“…it wont feel right but… okay but I still get that one chance to drive your car though right??”
“sure” I nodded as we started eating.
“thank you for giving me this chance. God, I love you…” he said blankly joking around.
“get in line… everyone loves me” I joked back.
________________________

“im stuffed!” I said leaning back in the booth. “no kidding! You pretty much attacked every dish and almost finished it!”
“I like to eat” I shrugged with a smile.

The bill came and the price shocked the out of doojoon. I took out my wallet and gave the waiter my card. Once everything was paid for, we headed outside to our car. “thanks for lunch today… even though it was really expensive and im sorry for not being able to pay” he apologized as I looked at him. “oh right… don’t worry about it…” he said to himself as I smiled. “good boy” I nodded.

Doojoons phone rang so he picked it up. I didn’t want to be nosy and listen to his conversation so I walked to my car and got in. “hey you wait up!” he said running to my window. “yeah?”
“sorry about that… it was my girlfriend…”
“don’t be sorry I don’t mind”
“but uh… I told her about you and she would like to meet you… are you busy right now? Would you mind going to my place for a bit?”
“ wow… someone actually wants to meet me” I scoffed. “sure ill go…”
_____________________

I followed doojoon up to his apartment and he opened the door letting me in.

“honey!” he cried out. “im home!”
“welcome home” she said greeting her boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

For some reason, her kissing him reminds me that im boyfriend-less for the day.

“honey… this is yang you the CEO’s daughter. The one that took me to that expensive restaurant and PAID for it.” he explained to her.
“hello, nice to meet you you-sshi… im song hyojin” she said shaking my hand smiling sweetely.
“nice to meet you too” I smiled. “wow your stomach is really big for how small you are… how many month are you?” I asked stepping back to look at her.
“about 5 months. We’re having twins”
“awww how exciting! Congratulations!”
“thank you! please sit down…” she said extending her hand out showing me the couch.
“hey babe… you noona said I can drive her car around! Shes so cool!”
“noona?” hyojin questioned.
“yeah… shes two years older than us” he smiled at her.
“ohh… okay then could I call you unni?”
“sure!” I answered when my phone went off.

I dug through my purse and took it out.

1 new text msg

From: Nae Sarang (My love)
Who was that guy today??!! Ive never seen him before! And… oppa?? your calling him oppa??

When I saw his name on my phone, the anger in me was starting up again so I excused myself to go to the bathroom to text him back.

To: Nae Sarang
SO YOU FINALLY HAD TIME TO TEXT ME HUH??? TOO BUSY WITH HANNA?? YOU HAD ALL DAY TO CALL OR TEXT ME BUT YOU WAITED UNTIL THE SUN WAS GOING DOWN TO TEXT ME??

Few seconds after I sent it, I was now receiving a call from him.

“what?!” I whispered loudly answering it.
“honey its not what you think… she really is just a friend now. Im just catching up with her.”
“friend?! An ex-girlfriend as a friend?? Are you kidding me?? who has an ex as a friend?? How can you just blow me off for her this morning??”
“ whats wrong with having an ex for a friend?... I didn’t blow you off… you said that you didn’t have anything planned for us.”
“theres SO MANY THINGS WRONG with having an ex as a friend!...so what if I had I did had something planned? Would you blow her off to spend it with me??”
“name one! And of course I would… your my girlfriend.”
“ name you one?? Ill name you a million! then would you blow her off right now, right this second to come spend time with me?”
“…I cant do that…”
“hmm!... and why not??”
“jaejoongie ooppaaaaa!~ lets go on that ride over there! and heres your ice cream” I heard hanna’s voice through the phone.

I removed the phone from my ear and looked at it shaking my head before hanging up on him. I turned off my phone shoved it back into my bag. My frustration turned to tears but I cant be crying in the bathroom especially at someone elses house. I wiped away my tears and calmed myself down before going back out to the living room.

“are you okay unni?” hyojin asked.
“yeah great” I smiled.
“are you sure? Cause that’s not what we heard in the bathroom…” doojoon said looking concerned. “is it your boyfriend?”
“yeah…”
“and that girl this afternoon?”
“yeah…”
“…maybe we can help?” hyojin suggested.
“no, its fine. its our problem. I don’t wanna bother you guys…”
“its no problem at all” she smiled then held her boyfriends hand. “… ill lend you doojoon for a week” she then suddenly said.
“what?” I said looking at them confused.
“your situation is pretty obvious so ill lend you doojoon for a week. You can use him however you like” she explained.
“… your letting me borrow your boyfriend??... seriously??”
“sure. Doojoon oppa has been saying that hes been bored so why not use him.”
“and your okay with this doojoon??” I said looking at him.
“sure! I did say that I like making people happy! So you can use me like a disposable camera” he laughed.
“… you guys… are so awesome!! Thank you! ive been thinking about a way to get back at him but… I don’t have any more guy friends that jaejoong hasn’t met yet. Doojoon… I owe you! no wait…not doojoon,  hyojin, I owe you one big time!”
“heeey! But its me that your using not her!”
“yeah but shes the one that gave me permission to use you!” I laughed.
“but promise me… no kissing okay?” she giggled.
“don’t worry, I wont kiss him!” I laughed.
____________________________________

After chatting the afternoon away, I left to go home for dinner. Pulling up to the front of the house, I saw jaejoongs car was outside along with someone elses car.

“I wonder whose here?” I thought to myself.

I grabbed my purse and headed inside only to hear my parents voice talking to someone. I walked towards the voices and entered the room.

“hey sweetie your home!” moms voice echoed.

I stopped at the doorway to see jaejoong and hanna sitting in my living room.

“hey mom… hi dad” I forcefully smiled to hide my anger.
“hey honey, I want you to meet omma’s friend, choi hee sun and her daughter choi hanna. They came to visit us from Milan. This is the friend I went to go see for fashion week” mom explained.
“Its nice to meet you” I said bowing to my moms friend. “and… its nice to meet you too…” I weakly to hanna.
“the pleasure is mine” she said evilly smiling then leaning back on the chair crossing her legs.
“if you will please excuse me…im gonna go to my room. Ive had a rough day…” I said looking at jaejoong.

I bowed to my parents and hanna’s mom and stepped out of the living room going up to my room.

“what the hell is going on??? Mom knows hannas mom! Whose the mother of hanna! Whose the ex-girlfriend of jaejoong!!???” I thought crazily to myself.

When I entered my room, killer was laying on his bed while mi mi was laying on mine.

“what are you doing in here mi mi?” I asked placing my purse down on the drawer.
“…nothing…” she sniffled.
“nothing?” I repeated. “whats wrong?...” I asked sitting next to her.
“unni….” She then sat up and hugged me.
“wae?~” I said caressing her hair.
“my…nintendo DS… she broke it…” she cried with tears coming down.
“what?...who broke it? whose she?” I said looking at her.

She pulled out her DS from her pocket and showed it to me. The cover was cracked and the screen was broken.

“who did this??”
“h-h-hanna-sshi did.” She said with tears coming out even more.
“MWOH!?... how did she break it??”
“… I was playing o-outside with k-killer and… I saw jaejoong oppas car… then her moms car coming in. I stood by to greet them and… when s-she came out from jaejoong oppas car… killer barked which frightened her. She said for me to shut up the dog or she was gonna do something bad…since killer has never seen her b-before, he didn’t stop barking at her so she grabbed my game out of my hand stepped on it!” eun mi cried hugging me again.

After hearing what mi mi told me, it doesn’t… seem real. How can someone just take a childs game and break it?

“are you sure mi mi?? did you tell jaejoong oppa about it??”
“mmmmm!” she nodded wiping her tears away. “I didn’t get to tell him because she dragged him away from me.” eun mi pouted.
“… im sorry mi mi… I haven’t been around lately. Mianhae” I said hugging her closely as killer jumped on my bed and laid in front of us. “killer yah… you have to apologize to mi mi… this was partly your fault…” I said talking to killer.

Killer looked at mi mi and her face as she started to giggle. “…see… everything will be okay. Unni will get you another one araseo?” I said looking at mi mi then wiped away the remaining tears.

“babe?...” jaejoong voice called through the door along with a knock.
“unni will take care of this okay? Don’t worry hmm?” I said before getting up to open the door.
“dinners almost ready.” He smiled walking through the door.
“whatever… im not hungry.” I said going to sit back on my bed.
“why is everyone so quiet?... whats wrong mi mi?” he asked concern when he looked at her.
“whats wrong?” I repeated. “THIS is whats wrong!” I said showing him the broken DS.
“hey… its eun mi’s game… why is it…broken?” he asked picking it up.
“your little girlfriend downstairs broke it! that’s why”
“hanna?? No way! She wouldn’t do anything like this. Hanna loves children!”
“Well the broken DS in your hand is proof. And Proof doesn’t lie!”
“… how do we know that eun mi isn’t the one lying?” he said suddenly.
“are you kidding me??? children don’t lie oppa!”
“well I beg to differ because her older sister IS Jessica. and Jessica is the queen of lying. maybe eun mi picked up her habit”
“oppa!” eun mi cried again. “im not lying! I swear! Hanna-sshi stepped on my game.”
“… are you really gonna be taking her side??” I said with furrowed brows. “how long have you known mi mi?? and has she ever lied to you once?” I questioned.
“young mistress… dinner is served.” A maid voice interrupted.
“we’re not  hungry!” I said answering for eun mi and myself.
“…..ill talk to her… but if she didn’t break it. you have to apologize to her for accusing her for such a thing”
“EXCUSE ME?? is this really happening?? Im not apologizing to her for anything! I know she did it! and im taking mi mi’s word for it! if anything SHE should be the one apologizing to mi mi!” I said staring at jaejoong as he stared back.

This thing!... This girl!...this ! shes brain washing my boyfriend with her evilness!! She hardly spent an entire day with him and she managed to change jaejoong this much already! what is going on???
______________________________

i have a question for you guys... did i manage to make you guys hate jaejoong yet?? lol
just curious and i know that this chapter is kinda boring right? 
thanks for reading!