Bad Luck

Conceited With Love

 

At home, I was lying in bed on my side with an arm resting on my hip. I felt really comfortable and relaxed. I was smiling and talking to jaejoong who was sleeping behind me. Everything was good and bright when I turned around to look at his face. But when I turned around, I got terrified and saw jungmins face next to mine. I screamed and quickly got off the bed as he was grabbing at me. I ran towards the door while the room turned into that dark room jungmin had me in. I jiggled the doorknob but it wouldn’t open so I began pounding on it. I turned around to see where jungmin was but he wasn’t there anymore. I then saw jaejoong standing in the far right corner so I ran up to him and hugged him tight. When I looked up at him, it turned out to be Jessica. She pushed me on the floor and she walked towards the bed where I saw jaejoong again and she hugged then kissed him.

With all my might, I shouted but nothing came out. In deep frustration, I sat there and cried as they both disappeared leaving me alone crying on the floor.

Jaejoongs POV

I watched her as she breathed in and out. I watched her as she murmured in her dreams. I watched her as tears fell out of her eyes. What could she be dreaming of?... I sat next to her and held her and not ever wanting to let go of her. Youngbae was in the room with me while mom went out to get food for us since we haven’t eaten yet. When she returned, both of us refused to eat until _______ was conscious again. We waited for hours and hours for her to open her eyes but she never did.

Its been almost a week since the accident and she still hasn’t awoken yet. Mom and dad visited often as well as my parents. My mom said this isn’t how she expected to meet her daughter-in-law. I agree. All those times I could have taken her to officially introduced her as my girlfriend but I didn’t. I barely got any sleep within the week. All I did was stay up and hold her hand as Youngbae, on the other side, held her other hand. He fell asleep with his head on the bed as he sat in his chair.

“…baby?...do you hear me? hmmm?... its me jaejoong oppa…why are you lying here for so long huh? I don’t like you like this... I wanna see your cute smile again… I wanna argue with you again…” I lightly chuckled. “I wanna hear you sing to me….” I said kissing her hand as tears found its way out of my eyes.

“awwww!.... well isn’t this cute!” a voice said coming from the door waking Youngbae up.
“Jessica…” I softly growled.
“unni!” mi mi cried running over to me. “oppa! is unni okay?! Why are all those wires going in her body?”
“now eun mi…what did I say before I bought you here?” Jessica said cooly.

Eun mi’s head drooped down and she didn’t speak another word while they were there.

“jessica?...what are you doing here?” Youngbae asked.
“what does it look like im doing here? Im here to bring my cousin flowers and balloons.” She said setting them on the table. “oh!... and auntie wanted me to bring you guys some food.”

We didn’t need it. We still had food from before that we haven’t really touched.

“your cousin has been in here for almost a week and your barely showing up!?” I said getting mad.
“uh… yea! I had other things to do!” she scoffed arrogantly.
“your telling me other ‘things’ are more important than your cousin??” I said standing up.
“that’s exactly what im telling you!” she said with her arms folded.

I walked up closer to her and looked at her from head to toe.

“like what you see?” she smirked.
“ha…in your dreams” I said quoting my baby’s favorite phrase.
“so uh…jaejoong oppa… if your not doing anything later on, let’s catch a movie.”
“jessica… what the hell are you doing?? This isn’t the time for you to get a date! Get the hell out of here!” Youngbae shouted.
“no! not until jaejoong agrees to go to the movies with me.” she answered.
“I will NEVER go out with someone like YOU! Nor EVER love anyone like you!” I told her straight forward. “now get the HELL out of my face!”
“ugggggh!!!” she loudly groaned. “come on mi mi! we’re leaving!” she huffed.

Eun mi obediently followed behind her and they left.

“what the is her problem??” Youngbae questioned.

I returned back to my seat and sat down holding _____’s hand again and stared at her eyes that were still closed. I looked over to Youngbae who looked confused at the entire situation before.

“look bro… I think we gotta go talk…” I said looking at him.
“I aint your bro!”
“fine! then whatever the hell you wanna be then!” I said raising my voice. “look…” I sighed. “I don’t wanna yell  because of ______. But listen…ill tell you everything and anything you wanna know.”
“no! id rather talk to ______ about it and hear it from her.”
“in her condition, do you think she’ll wake up and talk to you about it?”

He was quiet and didn’t say a word. I went on to explain everything as he sat there and listened to everything I said including the part about jungmin. I told him about our relationship and whatever else he should know. His widen like he didn’t want to believe it.

“everything is still on the down low…. So please for ______’s sake, don’t say anything to anyone about her almost being . She didn’t want anyone to know.”
“chingu-yah…” he said looking at her with tears. “im sorry!... im sorry I wasn’t there to protect you from that bastard! Im sorry I got mad at you for not telling me! Im such a horrible friend!... I should have been there with you instead of going to that wedding! Please ______! Open your eyes!! I wanna see you up and about! And fooling around!... I wanna hang out like we use too! We can pretend none of that happened…just please… wake up!” he cried.

But still, no reaction.

Later that night, as darkness fell, all our parents came to visit and bought flowers and balloons with them.

“oh my dear…”youngbae’s mom sighed. “I hope you will wake up soon… we all miss you!” she smiled.

Youngbae’s parents left first leaving my parents and her parents in the room with us.

“son… you should really eat something… your looking really pale…” my dad said with his hand on my shoulder.
“you too Youngbae!” ______’s mom said.
“if ______ found out that you two aren’t eating because of her she will be very upset….”______’s mom added.

Thinking of _______, we ate…because of her…we ate… for her…

__________________________________

i know this chapter is short but i gotta get me some sleep lol
also... i think im gonna be updating a lot more because i dont know 
how long im gonna have the computer for so... thanks for reading!
i greatly appreciate it! 
please comment and or subscribe! :D 
kamsahamnida!~