Desperate Times Calls for Desperate Measures

Conceited With Love

 

While on the road to jungmin’s place, I had asked uncle to drive back to my house so I could change out of that wedding dress jungmin got me. But when I walked inside, it was quiet and empty.

“hello???” I said loudly expecting a reply. “whats wrong?” uncle asked finally coming in. “…no ones here?..” I said searching around for the maid and butlers. “where did they all go?...uncle could you search around real quick while I go change?”
“of course…” uncle agreed.

I quickly ran upstairs to change out of the dress and into jeans sneakers and tshirt before checking the rooms upstairs. “mi mi isn’t here either… and my baby isn’t here!” I said panicing. “uncle!” I shouted running down the stairs. “did you see anyone??” I asked. “no” he said shaking his head coming to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. “okay… we’ll figure it out later, we have to go now!” I shouted.

When we finally made it to jungmins place, we stopped far down the road and walked through the thick trees that lead to his house. From there, we met up with eli and the others. “its about time!” eli said hiding behind the bushes so me and uncle crouched down to hide also. “sorry! I had to change out of that disgusting dress” I said making a face. “where is jaejoong? Did you see him? Is he okay? Did they beat him up again??” I questioned nonstop without breathing. “whoa whoa!... slow down tiger…im not too sure on how he’s doing. All we saw was him being taken into the house.” Eli said.

“we?” I asked. “oh yeah… that’s right… I said I had someone special here right?...” eli smiled. Coming up from behind me, I felt something hit my so I turned around and saw Killer.

“oh my god!” I gasped quietly. “killer! What are you doing here?” I said hugging him. “mommy missed you!!” I said squeezing him. “yah! No love for your best friend??” Youngbae said holding the leash. “what are you doing here?? You might get hurt! Does dara know that you’re here??”
“its fine…” Youngbae smiled. “how did you get here?” I asked.

“eli called me up and asked me where I was and said that you were in trouble. So after picking me up he drove us to your house to save mi mi and killer.” Youngbae explained. “oh! that’s right! Where is mi mi?! I just came from there and I didn’t see anyone at all!”
“I asked dara to take care of her for a while and as for the maids and butlers, we sent them home since they were terrified… and don’t worry… we kindly asked them not to mention all of this to your parents…” Youngbae added.
“awwwww! Thanks you guys!!... So whats the plan?? I cant take this anymore! I want jaejoong back!” I said turning back to eli. “dad said that he gonna send back up for me as soon as he can but I dont know how long it will take them to arrive.” Eli mentioned.
“cant we just go in and save him ourselves?? I don’t wanna be hiding while jaejoong is the one getting punished!” I said worrily. “we cant do that. Theres only three of us and I don’t know how many of them” eli said.

“five! Include me and killer! Killer had proper training already and I don’t care what I have to go through I want jaejoong out of this place!!... jessica must be here too right??”
“yea…” eli nodded. “then im sure as hell not gonna be hiding here!” I said standing up and started to walk towards jungmins house. “wait young mistress!” uncle said before pulling me back down. “its too dangerous for you! please! Stay here while we go take care of this!”
“no! that’s my boyfriend in there and hes in there because of me! hes getting beat up because of me! im gonna do what I have to do because I love him! I don’t care what happens to me!” I repeated once more. “for all we know… jaejoong could be passed out right now from all the beating he had taken… you guys should be more worried about jaejoong more than me…” I said sincerely looking at all three of them.

“so… I will do this with or without you guys…” I said taking killer off his leash then holding him by his collar. “Im not the same person anymore…im not scared nor do I wanna run away… no more ms nice girl…” I said taking killer with me.

“… I will join you… for young master” uncle said standing up. “yea… us too” Youngbae and eli said in unison. “thanks guys! Whatever happens, happens just as long as we get jaejoong out.”
“… okay then miss ‘sudden speech’” eli said looking at me. “before we do anything we need a plan!” he said with his hand on his hips. “… oh yea…” I said looking away embarrassed. “great!” Youngbae throwing his hand in the air. “all the speech for nothing!” he said after.

“shut up! Im thinking alright?...” I said looking at jungmins place that was surrounded by his many side-kicks. “hmmm?... a plan…” I thought.

Not long after, I told the guys the plan and put it in work. So I walked towards jungmins place by myself and all eyes were on me. “yeah, im back!” I said with my hands in the air and keeping it here. “wheres your boss? I wanna see him! Im scared!” I said with tears coming out. I then saw someone go inside to get jungmin and brought him outside but he didn’t come alone. Jessica was right next to him.

“my bride!” jungmin said coming out with open arms. “oppa!” I said running into his arms. “why didn’t you come save me!?” I questioned him. “I thought that I was gonna lose you forever!” I said completely lying. “don’t trust her oppa! shes totally lying!” Jessica shouted from the doorway. “lying?? Why would I be lying? i missed you! and im scared!” I said tightening the hug. “don’t fall for it oppa! she left with them! Im sure of it!” Jessica yelled.
“its true that I left with them… its because they held a gun at me and I didn’t know what to do! All I really wanted to do was marry you oppa! I love you!” I said looking at jungmin’s eyes wanting to vomit at what I said. “shes lying!!” Jessica said again.

Jungmin looked at me while I looked back with a worried face. “oppa! your not gonna believe her are you??! remember what happened at the church! She left you at the altar when you were about to put the ring on her finger!!!”
“…SHUT UP! JESSICA! YOUR ANNOYING VOICE IS BUGGING THE OUT OF ME!!” jungmin said finally yelling at her. “if I didn’t love you jungmin oppa… would I have come back?” I questioned him.
“…your right…” he said taking my hand and leading me towards the house to go inside. “im scared oppa…” I said clinging onto his arm. “im scared somethings gonna happen to me”
“don’t worry my princess… I will ensure your safety as best as I can”

The doors closed behind the three of us and hopefully the work outside is being done as quietly as possible. “oppa…” I said hesitantly. “yes dear?” jungmin smiled at me. “…the guy that was at our wedding… what did you do with him??”
“…why are you so curious?” he asked looking at me suspiciously. “…oppa could I have a favor?” I asked suddenly. “as a wedding gift from you to me?” I added. “sure” jungmin replied.
“… could I see him for a few minutes?... you know… to tell him to leave me alone”
“don’t do it oppa! it’s a trap! Shes planning something!!” Jessica said from behind.
“boys!...” jungmin said suddenly. “can you do something about… this?” he then said looking at Jessica.
“hey! Don’t touch me!” Jessica shouted in disgust as the guys took her somewhere. “eww! Aahhh!” I heard her shout until it dissipated.
“so.. you say you want to see him? Huh?...” jungmin said looking at me. “… yes.. please.. I want him to leave me alone because I want us to be happy without anyone bothering us ever again!” I said trying to convince him. “…mmmm” he hummed thoughtfully. “please??” I begged cutely pouting at him.
“… how can I say no?...” he smiled. “yes!” I cried in my head. “all I have to do is stall until back up is here and until the three of them find their way into the house.” I thought.

So jungmin lead me upstairs and to the room they kept jaejoong. The guys who stood guard stepped aside and jungmin reached for the door handle. “uh! Oppa!” I said quickly. “could I go in myself??” I asked. “yourself?... what if he hurts you?”
“don’t worry I can take care of himself besides… its easier for me to tell him to leave me alone when im by myself. hmmm?” I begged again. “I don’t know…” he said shaking his head. “I promise will be real quick” I said with my hands together. “…but while your waiting for me, I want you to go to your bedroom and… get yourself ready for me..” I said seductively. “… I mean it is our… honeymoon right?”
“yah… not in front of the boys!” he said taking my hands away from his chest. “alright then… quickly though alright?... ill be in the master bedroom” he said pointing to his room then walking towards it. “YES!” I thought to myself.

I opened the door and went inside quickly closing the door. I found jaejoong chained to a steel chair with blood dripping from his mouth. “oh my god!” I thought running to him. “oppa!... honey! are you okay?! Babe?? Can you hear me??” I said quietly lifting his head. “_______??....” he said weakly and softly. “yea baby its me… im gonna save you okay… now listen to me… eli, Youngbae and uncle are making their way inside and theres back up on the way here…what I need from you is to hang on okay??.. tell me, where is the keys so I can unlock you from this??”
“i-i-i… don’t know…” he said softly. “I… think….junmin…has… them….” He finished.
“great!” I thought. “okay then… baby, im gonna go get them okay?... ill get them for sure… no matter what I have to do!...” I said looking at jaejoongs eyes. “desperate times calls for desperate measures” I thought to myself. “im leaving… I love you babe! Ill be back! I promise!” I said kissing his bloody lips then wiping away the blood.

With that being said, I left the room and stopped to talk to the guys who stood guard. “hey… can you tell me where the kitchen is? The journey back here was a long one and im kinda thirsty.”
“sure… walk down the stairs make a right then a left” one of them explained. “thanks” I said walking away. I followed the guys direction and got myself a bottle of water. I opened it up and gulped it down leaving half a bottle. The other half… I’ll give it to jungmin. I took it upstairs with me and met up with jungmin in his room. I walked in and instantly felt a weird vibe going up my spine. “you said it would be quick” he said sitting on his bed. “im sorry… he was trying to get me to stay with him but I told him no I cant I love jungmin too much” I said walking over slowly towards him. “thirsty?” I asked suddenly. “no” he said grabbing a hold of my waist and pulling me closer to him. “no?... you will be..” I said seductively before flicking his arms away then pushing him down on his back. “this is what I have waited for” he sighed. “now you don’t have to wait any longer..” I said sitting on top of him while hesitating to bend down and kiss him.

I wanted to burst out crying while kissing him but for the sake of jaejoong, its what I had to do. I kissed his lips and made my way down to his jawline and neck. Then I slowly started to his shirt leaving kisses as I ed one. Jungmins breathe was getting heavy and I haven’t even really done anything yet then I remembered the conversation me and Youngbae had a long time ago.

Flash back

“hey! Something on your mind?” Youngbae asked driving.
“nah..” I smiled. “nothing at all”
“you sure? Seems like something is replaying in your head.” He said smiling.
“hahaha you wouldn’t want to know. Its girl talk.” I giggled.
“oh yea? Try me. ive been friends with you since forever. What 
haven’t you told me?”
just that im leaving for japan tomorrow morning with my parents.” I thought. “that’s true!” I cried out.
“so what is it?”
“okay… oppa… what do you think about jungmin?” I asked him.
“you mean the guy that jiyong had at his party?”
“mmm” I said nodding my head.
“I don’t know…seems like a nice guy…” he said while I was smiling.
“but…” he added. “ I wouldn’t trust him.
“why not?” I asked.
“it’s the really nice one you have to look out for _____” he said.
“why?” I asked again confused.
“because…” he went on to explain. “ even though they are nice and act like gentlemen…deep down, they are a bunch of sly pigs!” Youngbae exclaimed.
“what??” I scoffed. “your just making that up!” I laughed.
“no! its true! I saw it happened before!” he said defending himself.
“whatever! Jungmin is a nice and cute guy. I don’t think he’s like that. He has too much class and too busy to be that kind of person.” I looked at the road ahead smiling.
“I don’t think hes all that great!” Youngbae said sounding jealous.

I ignored that last part from him and shook my head smiling at his silliness. Jungmin is a great guy. Not once have I seen him act like a craved guy.

End of Flash back

Turns out…that jungmin IS actually a craved guy. I hate it when youngbae’s right. I kissed him all around and felt his body. While doing so, I repeated ‘for jaejoong’ to myself to keep me from going crazy.

“princess…wait!” jungmin said stopping me. “wae??” I asked stupidly. “ill take that water now before we go any further” he said as I got off of him and handed him the bottle.

As he was drinking, I smiled to myself knowing what he was drinking.

Flash back

I gulped down half of the bottle leaving half. The other half…ill give to jungmin. So I looked around to see if anyone was looking and mixed in the sleeping powder eli had given to me ealier when we were outside.
“once he drinks this… its beddy bye time for you…”  I thought to myself.

End of flash back

He finished the bottle and threw it on the floor and told me to continue and of course I had too. He then flipped me over and took off his shirt and threw it aside not caring where it landed started to take off his belt. “oppa… your getting really worked up aren’t you?” I giggled. “no… this is just how I am” he answered.

Before he ped his pants, I had to do something quick until the drug kicked in. So now I pushed him on his back and I ever so slowly undid his pants while kissing his lips. He then started to yawn repeatedly and then he knocked out. “thank god!” I thought jumping off of him. “this is so… disgusting. I cant believe I almost had with his guy!” I said to myself when eli popped into the room.

“get the job done?” he asked. “I don’t know… see for yourself!” I said pointing at a knocked out jungmin on the bed. “how about you guys?” I asked. “oh… its done alright…” he said. “ah! I have to hurry and find the key!” I said rushing around the room looking for it with eli. I checked the drawers, cabinets, closet, bathroom and side drawers. “where the hell is it??” I said scratching my head.

“look for this??” Jessica said standing in the doorway. We turned and looked at her and there it was… in her hands the key that will get jaejoong out of here. “give it to me Jessica!” I said staring at her. “why should i?? you’ll just take away the guy I love!” she said walking towards me.
“jessica! this isn’t time for this! We have to get out before jungmin wakes up!” I shouted. I looked at eli who was behind the door but he quickly held his finger to his mouth telling me to keep quiet. “give it to me!!” I shouted. “come and get it cuzz!” she cried as eli snuck up behind her and held her arms. While she was fighting to get out of his grip, I was trying to get the keys from her. That’s when I suddenly felt like ive had enough of this foolishness. So, as hard as I can, I slapped her as hard as I can remembering that she had once slapped me while we were at the church.

I then started to remember the things she did to me and I slapped her hard for each time. The time I waited for her at the airport, the time she was in my room giving me attitude, the time her and jungmin paid the guy to run me over, the time she invited jungmin over and let him stay at my house and the time she slapped jaejoong when she found out we were dating.  That last reason, she deserved to be punch and that’s exactly what I did.

“holy ! chingu-ah! Calm down! Your gonna kill her!” eli said trying to pull me off of her. “good! So she can stay out of my life forever!!! I don’t know what the I ever did to her!! And look at where we are now!! Do you think that I want to do this to my own cousin??” I shouted at eli while still beating her up. “stop!! Stop!!” eli said pulling me off finally.

“what the hell happened??” Youngbae shouted when he came into the room. “don’t worry about it! something between cousins just go unlock jaejoong from the chair and get him out!!” I said handing them the keys. They left me alone in the room with Jessica lying on the floor and jungmin on the bed. “I told you… one of these days” I sighed tiredly from beating her up.

When I left jungmins room and into the hallway, the guys that were standing guard were knocked out on the floor. “come on! We gotta go!” I said rushing them out. “eli oppa.. how long does the drug last?” I asked.
“im not sure but it shouldn’t be too long!” he said helping jaejoong up along with Youngbae and uncle.

“killer! Lets go! Downstairs!” I commanded. We walked down the stairs and out the door when finally the promised back up had arrived. “we need medical help please!!” I shouted as the medics came and got jaejoong from them.

“appa!” I heard eli’s voice. “hey son! How did everything go?? You kids okay??”
“we’re okay… everyones inside.” Eli told his dad.

His dad then instructed the officers to arrest everyone who was inside the house. Youngbae and uncle were getting checkups while I stayed close with jaejoong, holding his hand.

“im sorry miss but we’re gonna have to take him to a hospital for a better checkup.” One of the medics told me. “okay… ill go to” I said as they prepared for departure. But before, I left I informed Youngbae and uncle and for them to let eli and his father know. They acknowledged and I left for the hospital in the ambulance.
____________________________________________

this chapter seems kinda long to me. i didnt know where to stop so i just kept going.
thanks for reading!! and please remember to comment for more updates!

THANK YOU!!~

and yes... i did rush everything lol but you understand right? 
its for faster development! :D i knew you'd understand! <3