Exciting News!

Conceited With Love

Next morning, as I was gaining consciousness, I felt something on my head. It was quite an unfamiliar feeling. All I heard was breathing and I realized who it was. It was killer eating my hair then scratching at my head getting my hair caught in his paws.

“oooowwww! Yah! You little booger! Stop it!” I cried trying to untangle my hair from his paws.
“mmm…” jaejoong whined as he woke up. “whats wrong baby?” he asked.
“your son is eating my hair!” I cried while pouting.
“that’s it?...” he groaned while stretching then grabbed me to hug me. “good morning” he smiled.
“no. bad morning… Aaahhh!” I cried from killer pulling my hair with his mouth again.
“killer! Stop it! your hurting mommy!” jae said sitting up while grabbing him. “whats wrong? hmm?” jae asked while playing with his ears.
“maybe he has to use the bathroom or something… take him outside.”
“maybe…ill be back then.” Jae said taking killer and leaving the room.
“I might as well get up…” I sighed.

Getting up off the bed making my way to the bathroom, I the tv. I left the tv on while I went to get my toothbrush. My body was getting a lot better from the care and medicine Jaejoong has given me. In the bathroom, I squeezed toothpaste on to the brush and started brushing my teeth when I heard something that I really liked. I walked out of the bathroom with my toothbrush and stood watching the tv. The channel that it happened to be on was a music channel. Listening to the outstanding vocal skills and the rhythm of the song, I paused brushing my teeth. I didn’t understand it because it was in Japanese but some words in there were English.  In the middle of the song, Jaejoong came back into my room with Killer. Not saying anything to me, he sat on the bed with the puppy and started playing with him.

(The performance that they were watching. Watch it! lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-UTg5X6O9M

“waaaahh…I like his voice!...i like this song!” I said suddenly as the foam of the toothpaste from my mouth splattered on my arm.“you don’t know who that is?” Jaejoong asked without looking at the screen.

“mmm mmm” I said shaking my head. “this is my first time hearing him…He’s kinda…HOT!” I said giggling.
“hey hey! What about me?” jae asked.
“what about you?” I joked.
“aren’t I hot too?” he asked.
“…uuhh… yeah?…” I laughed.
“wow… that makes me feel better” he said sarcastically.

When the song ended, the title of the song and the singer was shown at the end of it and I asked Jaejoong to quickly read the name of the singer for me.

“so whose the guy singing that song?” I asked.
“go wash your mouth first then ill tell you” he said looking at me.
“fiiiiine…” I whined walking back to the bathroom.

I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before coming back out into the room still finding Jaejoong playing with killer.

“Tell me!” I cried walking in heading to the bed.
“why do you wanna know so much?” he asked.
“I like it! maybe I can buy his album before we head back to korea” I said trying to pet Killer.
“the song that just ended… do you even know what he’s saying?” jae asked.
“no…but from the English in there… its probably something nasty” I giggled.
“and you like it?”
“…yea?...so?”
“nothing.. .never mind..” he smiled.
“so, whose the singer???” I asked.
“araseo… that, my girlfriend, is xiah junsu.”
“eeehhh?! Is he Korean?!” I asked shocked.
“yep!” he nodded.
“cool!...his japanese is so fluent though…”
“its not all that good…I sound better…”
“whatever you say oppa… whatever you say…” I smiled. “his singing is so good!”
“yea… still the same ol’ junsu”
“what do you mean by that?” I asked.

He just shrugged. My eyes widen when I figured out what he meant.

“oppa…do you… know him??????” I asked curiously.
“maybe… maybe not” he smiled.
“whoaaaa… my boyfriend knows people…” I said praising him.
“yup…its pretty amazing” he said cooly.
“does he live here? Can I meet him? Oh! that would be so cool! Maybe he can sing for me! o0oo0o!!...wait…how can someone as cool as junsu-sshi know a lazy like you?” I said teasing him.
“did you just… call me a lazy ?”
“…yea…so what of it?”
“nothing… never mind… I was gonna let you meet him but now you can forget it…” he said turning his head away from me.
“heeeeey!...thats not fair! You called me a lazy too before!” I complained.
“no I didn’t! when did I ever call you that?” he questioned.
“like you don’t remember…” I said staring at him. “it was that day I was going shopping and you were tagging along. You were already in the car waiting and when I got to the car, you wouldn’t move so I could get in so you told me to ‘walk my lazy around’ and get in on the other side.. reeeeememeber!”
“oh yea…” I heard him say softly.
“AHA! So you admit it!... pleeeeease can I meet him?? Pleeeeease??” I begged with my hands folded together pouting.
“nope!” he said denying me quickly.
“whaaat?? Whyyy??”
“you said he was hot earlier! I don’t want you to be falling for him over me!”
“but!...but!....” I said stalling for an answer. “but…no one is hotter than kim Jaejoong!” I said suddenly.

He laughed in my face.

“you wanna meet him that bad?” he asked.
“yea! Why not? He seems really cool! And hes a singer! Its not everyday I meet singers. Come on pleeeeeeease?!!?”
“…mmmmmmm…..i don’t know… you might leave me for him…nnooo…I don’t want you to meet him” he said shaking his head.
“I wont! I promise! We have a son together already!” I said grabbing killer from Jaejoong and holding his cheeks up to mine.
“shireoyo!~(I don’t want too)” he said sticking his tongue out at me.

“please oppaaaa!?” I begged letting go of killer because apparently he doesn’t like me.

Jaejoong turned away so I sat really close to him and hugged him.

“I wont let go until you let me meet him.” I said hugging him from the side.
“then I guess we’ll stay like this forever then” he said hugging me back.

I thought about what we were doing at the moment and I decided to use it against him... Devilish me.

“fine! Then im not gonna stay here with you anymore.” I said letting go of him.

With him still holding on to me, I tried to remove his arms from around me.

“let go of me…” I said fighting with his arms. “if I cant meet him, then no skin ship in our relationship at all!”
“whaaat??! What kind of ridiculous rule is that?” he chuckled.
“my rule, now let go!”
“awww man!” he whined. “none at all?” he asked.
“nothing at all!” I said making it clear. “that means no touching, no kissing, no hugging and DEFINITELY none of the dirty dirty (ßmeaning lol) IF we get married.”
“then…there would be no point in the relationship!” he laughed.
“…your right…” I said agreeing with him. “then… lets break up right now to get it over with” I said blinking at him.
“but you just became my girlfriend not too long ago!” he complained.
“sorry! But that is how I roll!” I said shrugging. “you either want me and keep me or let me go”
“wow… you are unbelievable” he said smiling. “all this just to meet junsu” he said starting to laugh.

“my girlfriend is so cute!” he suddenly cried as I looked at him with a confused face.
“okay… ill let you meet him!”

As soon as he said that, a big grin came across my face.

“really???”
“mmm hmm!” he said nodding his head.
“yaaaaaaay!~” I cried jumping around.
“but!” he said interrupting my happiness.
“but what?”
“you cant like him! you cant get close to him! you cant leave me for him k?”
“aigooo! Jincha!... oppa, if I didn’t like you, do you think I would have told you that I loved you that one day and let you sleep with me like this? Or kiss you?” I asked sitting back down on the bed.
“mmm…. I guess your right” he said smiling pulling me closer to him. “sooooo… does this mean that… our skin ship is back on??” he asked with a grin plastered on his face.
“its back on when you call him.” I said getting up. “well!... im hungry… aren’t you?” I smiled with my hands on my stomach.