Kidnapped...again

Conceited With Love

 

I ran out of the bridal shop and towards my car unlocking it. I opened the door but it was slammed shut by jaejoong when he caught up.  

“______! Stop! I can explain!” jaejoong cried turning me around to look at him leaning my back against the car.
“no! I don’t wanna listen! I told you im done! We’re over!”
“just listen to me!” He shouted holding both my shoulders.
“no!!” I shouted back and removing his hands. “I hate you! I told you to get out of my life!”
“baby stop! Seriously! Listen to me!”
“stop calling me that!! I don’t care what you have to say!” I shouted for the last time before slapping him across the face without thinking.

I opened my car but he slammed it shut again but then out of anger, he pulled my face in towards his and placed a rough kiss on my lips.

“mmm! Stop!” I mumbled trying to push him off.

But with every push I gave him the tighter he held me and the rougher the kiss got. When I finally managed to get him off, I slapped him again. Then again, he pulled me into another kiss.

“STOP!” I yelled for the last time pushing him away.
“you wanna leave me that much?? Huh??” he questioned angrily. “fine… you wanna leave? Lets go!” he said quickly snatching the keys out of my hand then pushing me over to the passenger side.

“what the hell are you doing??” I said trying to run away again.
“I told you to listen to me nicely but you refuse to listen!” he said grabbing me then pushing into the passenger side.

Jaejoong ran over to the driver side and got in and drove off.

“where the hell are you taking me?? this is kidnapping! And on top of that! This is my car! Your kidnapping me in my own car!!!” I shouted at him.

He didn’t answer but instead he took away my purse and placed it by the car door away from me.

“why are you taking my purse!? Give it to me!” I said trying to grab for it.
“stay still! Are you trying to kill us??”
“give me my purse and stop the car! I don’t wanna go anywhere with you!!”
“are you gonna listen to me if I do stop the car?”
“no!”
“then im not stopping!” he said with his eyes on the road.

I sat back roughly and roughly sighed. With no words being exchanged between us, I couldn’t stand the silence and the awkward environment between us so I played a cd that was in the cd player and turned up the volume then jaejoong immediately turned it down. I turned it back up and he turned it down again.

“stop that! Im trying to listen!”
“its loud!”
“so what?? This is my car! I can do whatever I want too!” I shouted and he finally backed down.

With loud music playing, I couldn’t help but think back to Youngbae and eun mi. I started to wonder whose watching mi mi and how they are gonna get home. I cant call them because jerk face over here has my purse that has my phone. I sighed and started to feel sleepy since the drive was so long. I turned away from jaejoong and rested my head on the door and closed my eyes.
___________________________________

Jaejoongs pov

We finally got to the mansion on the island after the boat ride, im carrying _____ inside to lay her on my bed. I never realized how much of a deep sleeper she is. Kicking open the door to my room, I laid her on my bed then laid next to her.

“your so much cuter when your quiet…” I said caressing her cheek.

I laid in bed with her for a while before getting up.

“im leaving…” I whispered standing next to the bed before leaning down and kissing her lips.

End of POV
____________________________________

Before opening my eyes, I realized that I wasn’t moving anymore and underneath me I felt a… bed? I sprung up in bed and looked around and nothing looked familiar at all.

“where the hell did he bring me??” I questioned myself scratching my head. “hey jackass!” I called out referring to jaejoong. “where the hell did you bring me too??” I said getting off the bed to go look for him.

I walked out of the room and saw no one. I walked along the hallway and at the end of it, it was a family portrait of jaejoongs and his family. From the hallway, I turned around the corner and saw the living and it was also empty.

“what the hell??...” i sighed. “where did he go?... jaejoong!” I shouted but all I heard was an echo. “anyone?? Hello??” I continued to shout.

I searched around the place and didn’t find anyone. So I ran outside the front door to see that there was an ocean view in front of me. “another one of his private islands?” I thought to myself. I walked towards the water and searched the shore looking for jaejoong or anyone. But nothing. So then I walked further away from the house and looked around.

“theres no one at all… why did he bring me here when theres no one here??” I uttered looking out into the vast water. But now  at this point, im getting to get scared because the sun is getting and its getting dark soon and theres no one else here on the island besides me. So ran all the way back to the house and shut the door making sure I locked it. I every light I could find and stood around.

“he abandoned me here. He brought me all the way here to keep me away from him and his girlfriend…” I cried with warm tears coming down my cheeks. “he really doesn’t love me anymore…” I thought crying even more. I walked over to the living room couch and laid down, crying myself to sleep. When I woke up again, two hours have already passed and I was starting to get hungry. I walked to the kitchen and spotted my purse on the counter.

“ah! My purse!” I shouted running towards it. “my phone…my phone…” I repeated trying to find it.
“ah! Found you!” I said taking it out. “I gotta call Youngbae and tell him to come save me from this place.” I thought pressing the button to turn on the screen but nothing happened.

“what the hell…” I said pressing it over and over again. “… oh man!... don’t tell me!...” I said turning my phone around and opening the back. “DAMN IT!” I shouted. “en battery is gone!” I said hitting the counter. “ I cant believe he took out my battery!”

“ah!... house phone… there has to be one here right??...” I said looking around in the kitchen then went back into the living room. “nothing!... ugh! this house doesn’t have anything!! No food! No phone!!” I shouted before roughly down on the cough. Then after a while, I pulled my legs in and started crying again. “he really does want me to die here… doesn’t he?...” I thought crying into my legs. “jaejoong… you bad person…”

It was 8:30pm at night when I stopped crying. “im so hungry…” I pouted. “…so hungry that I could even eat Youngbae oppa kimichi fried rice even though it doesn’t taste all that good…aaahhh!!” I yelled in frustration. I was getting bored and didn’t want to watch tv so I relocated myself on the floor in front of coffee table and picked up a pen and doodled on the newspaper. As I was drawing, I began hearing weird noises coming from outside that cause me to stop what I was doing and listen.

When I didn’t hear anything, I started doodling again. As soon as I started doodling, I heard another sound. “what the hell is going on now??” I questioned slowly getting up and looking around. My fear returned so I bolted back into the room that I woke up in and locked the door. I jumped on the bed and hid under the covers. The sound was getting closer as I started shaking. “oh! dear god… please don’t let me die tonight like this… at least let me return home first” I prayed.

I covered my ears and prayed over and over again hoping to be safe for the night. But then I felt a hand land on my shoulders and I just bursted out screaming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed as the blanket was being pulled off of me. I continued to scream and tightly close my eyes when the hand landed over my mouth and another hand pulling at my hands that was covering my ears.
“babe!” jaejoong cried trying to get me to notice him. “honey!!” he said continuing to pull at my arms. “its me!”
“mmmmmm!!” I cried with the hand over my mouth. “please don’t kill me!” I chanted before slowly opening my eyes.
“its me baby!”
“yahhh!!!” I shouted feeling relieved. “what the hell are you doing??” I asked before starting to slowly cry again.
“im not doing anything I just came in and saw you under the covers. So I came to check to see if it was really you but you started screaming so I pulled it off you!” he defended.
“then why did you put your hand over my mouth!!??”
“your screaming is loud!”
“aahhhhh!” I screamed again shaking my head. “you almost gave me a en heart attack!...where the hell did you go?? How did you leave me here like this for 6 hours??” I cried hitting him on the arm repeatedly. “do you know how scared I was?? I was scared out of my mind! Thinking that you left me here to die so that you can go be with hanna!” I said still hitting him repeatedly. “and how dare you take my battery out from my phone!!”

He grabbed my arms and quickly pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest.

“im sorry baby…sshhh…” he said brushing his fingers through my hair.
“I hate you!...”
“I know baby…” he whispered.
“how can do you that to me??... I was so scared…I hate you!” I said weakly hitting him while still crying.
“I know baby… you can hate me as much as you want…sshhh…”

He hugged me until I stopped crying when I pushed him away.

“why did you bring me here??”
“I cant?”
“no! I told you to get out of my life! I never wanted to see you again!”
“but yet… here I am” he joked trying to lighten the mood.
“now isn’t the time for joking! I wanna know why you kidnapped me!... tell me!”
“alright… I bought you here so I could talk to you. without you running away from me.”
“I told you, I don’t wanna hear it. problem solved. Now take me home!”
“if you don’t wanna hear it then how else would I tell you that… I love you?”
“…huh?...” I said looking at him.
“I love you”
“…yeah, im not falling for that… just take me home. Don’t force yourself to love me. I can take the pain of you leaving me for your ex-girlfriend.” I said shrugging.
“…baby…” he said shaking his head. “… if you would just listen to me… I don’t love her anymore.”

I looked at him with a confused expression and listened to his explanation.

“that’s right… I don’t love her anymore… I admit I was happy to see her again but when I was out with her all I could do was think about you. I wondered what you were doing, if you’ve eaten, if you’re bored, what your wearing, who your with and what you would be laughing at.” He smiled. “… that day I yelled at you during dinner…I did have little feelings for her, I did defend her but then I realized, im hurting the person I love the most in my life. I felt like the biggest jerk alive for hurting you that day and im sorry for it. Hanna will never be like you and you will never be like Hanna… you are a million times better than her and I see that. Your pure heart was what changed mine. Back then, I was like her. I didn’t give a damn to what people said and did things my way all the way. When she left, I was heartbroken for months. I was always in a bad mood and I was always angry… I liked you from the moment I saw you that day I almost ran you over but I didn’t know how to show my feelings towards you except by being cruel to you. When you told me that you loved me in japan, I felt…happy again. Like the empty space that hanna left was being filled in by you and your love and sweetness. I was happy that someone accepted me and loved me again… baby… hanna was my past and I don’t ever want to go back. But I do however want you to be in my future and forever more…will you marry me?” he asked taking out a ring from his pocket.   

I looked down and my eyes widen at the sudden question.

“I didn’t ask you for your life story…” I said coldly. “I just want you to take me home now”
“…fine…” he scoffed putting the ring back into his pocket. “ill take you home depending on the answer to my question.”
“…my answer?...” I said blankly. “my answer is definitely….”
___________________________

to be continued on some other day lol 
i know i said i was gonna update later but... i lied again lol
thanks for reading and... dont forget to... get your crayon! get your crayon!
gotta love GD's new album ya'll and his mvs! lol