Far Away (Part 2)

Conceited With Love

 

“what do you mean you cant leave her?...” jaejoong asked.
“I feel like I just ripped her heart out oppa…its making me feel completely like crap. Oppa…is us going out right now really important?..” I asked hesitantly.
“uh…yea! Babe, I know your worried about your cousin but shouldn’t we work on our relationship too?”

I pouted and sighed in the passenger side while jaejoong was driving my car back to his place. Of course im worried about my cousin but I wanna be with my boyfriend too. 

“….ohhh!!” I whined. “this would be a lot easier if we were still hating each other…”

Once we got back to jaejoongs place, we placed our luggage in jaejoongs car and took off to our destination with killer in the back seat in his crate. Its been almost been two hours already since we started driving and I couldnt stop thinking about Jessica. During the drive, my phone was vibrating in my pocket so I took it out and answered.

“hello?”
“_____?”
“yea mom?”
“I talked to jessica and shes… made up her mind that shes returning… back to Switzerland…”
“ohh? Really?? She didn’t say anything about me??”
“no…”
“when is she leaving?”
“she left already”
“mi mi too?”
“yes dear…”
“omma…what should I do?? Its my fault that we turned out like this… again” I complained.
“just let it be honey…” mom comforted. “you’ll see her again someday and you can work it out then…”
“…okay… but I still feel like I should have stayed and talked it out with her though…”
“I know sweetie…but on the other hand…have fun with jaejoong hmm?” mom said sounding happy.
“omma… your not thinking what I think your thinking are you??”
“maybe! Okay… well my child, Im hanging up now! Bye!~”

With that being said she hung up. I took the phone away from my ear and stared at my phone.

“…omma…” I whispered shaking my head. “she is never gonna stop pushing the baby thing on me is she?”
“eh?” jaejoong questioned.
“nothing” I smiled. “im getting hungry baby…”
“were almost there” he smiled. “wait a little longer mmm?”
“neh…” I nodded.

______________________

Sitting on the boat with jaejoong as the driver I was dying from starvation.

“almost there my !” I whined. “how much longerrrrr????~”
“were almost there!” he laughed.
“how many more minutes??...and why are you laughing?...retard!...” I said lightly shaking my head.
“five more minutes babe…” he answered.
“im holding you up to those five minutes”

We got there in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

“so I was off by 30 seconds! Sue me!” he said sarcastically getting off the boat.
“o0o0o this is pretty!” I said looking at the green trees and the white sand that was surrounded by blue water.

“how did you know about this place?” I asked as jaejoong carried me then carefully placing me on the sand.

“this place?...” he smiled. “this is our private island”
“private… island?” I repeated then nodded.
_____________________

Inside the mansion, I sat in the kitchen watching jaejoong cook still hungry as ever. So I got up and searched the pantry for anything to snack on until his cooking is done. Turning around to look at me, jaejoong caught me with a sandwich in my mouth.

“…what?” I said with a full mouth.
“im making dinner and you’re eating a sandwich?? Should I just stop cooking?” he smiled.
“alright alright mr. chef… gosh, ill stop… eating…” I said sneaking a bite.
“ah! Ah!” he said looking at me.
“yah…don’t treat me like a kid” I said with ham sticking out of my mouth.
“tell that to your face!”

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to eat my sandwich whether he likes it or not. When dinner was finally done, I didn’t eat much because I had that sandwich and jaejoong was mad at me for it.

“see I told you not to eat that sandwich.” He said enjoying his dinner.
“…so mean…” I pouted looking at him.
“it’s the truth!” he laughed.

After we got done eating, we made it just in time to see the sunset. We walked on the beach with our fingers locked together enjoying each other’s company.

“wah…” I exclaimed in amazement. “so beautiful…”
“…not as beautiful as my baby” jaejoong said guiding me to sit down.
“…cheesy…” I scoffed. “but its somehow attractive…” I giggled.
“baby?...” jaejoong said softly.
“hmm?...” I hummed turning to look at him.

He looked into my eyes then down to my lips swallowing his saliva. He slowly moved his face towards mine until our lips were in contact. He softly and gently started moving his lips which made my heart melt as to how tender his kiss was.

*click*

“yah!” I cried breaking the kiss. “private moment oppa! something that I don’t want in the camera!” I said trying to take it from him.
“why not?” he smiled. “its only for us anyway. No ones ever gonna see it. Look!” he said showing me the picture.

Honestly, it was a perfect shot. The two of us kissing as the sun is setting. It cant get any better than that.

“so you’re the one that had my camera…I thought you bought it for me”
“you… me… same thing.”
“oppa…” I chuckled shaking my head.

I placed my head on his shoulder as jaejoong was going through the pictures.

“look baby! Our kiss in japan! The one uncle took!” he said showing me the picture.
“awww… uncle… I miss him…”
“i miss him too…”
“…hey! Didn’t I tell you to delete that picture?”
“….no?...” he said acting dumb.
“I did! I said to delete it cause I didn’t like the way I looked that day. Give me!” I said reaching for my camera.

He held the camera with his right arm high in the air. As I was reaching for it, he moved his arm back, making him fall. Still reaching for it, jaejoong snuck in a kiss.

“if you wanted to do this, you could have just asked.” he smirked.
“do what?” I said not realizing the position we were in. “whoa!” I said getting off him but he pulled me back.
“this is turning out better than I thought” he said softly.
“me too…” I smiled resting my head on his chest.

“its getting dark…we should head inside.” I reminded.
“okay… just a little while longer…”
_________________________