The Proposals

Conceited With Love

 

 

 

It’s the end of the month and my parents had finally returned from their vacation/work abroad. As they got home, I had a talk with them in the living room as the butlers took their suit cases to their rooms and the maids served refreshments. Without jaejoong there with me, I was a little nervous as to how they were going to react to everything that happened while they were gone. However, I did have Eun Mi with me and she was sitting next to me there to give me courage. I explained the whereabouts about Jessica and why which completely shocked my parents. Their first thoughts right after hearing that she was in jail was just speechless shock. I also explained jungmin’s part of course but not all of it and by all of it I do mean of course the .

I didn’t want to think, hear or experience that ever again and for the most part im glad that jungmin will never step foot out of jail ever again thanks to Eli and his dad. But anyway, I explained everything that happened while they were gone. My parents did have many questions and I tried to explain it as best as I could.

            “im sorry mom… dad…colonel said that there was nothing we can do about her going to jail. But he did manage to lower her sentencing by a few years.”
            “…what was her sentencing before?” dad asked.
            “…it was 10 years but… colonel managed to get it down to 7.” I replied softly.
            “oh dear…” my mom sighed. “what should we tell her parents?...”
            “…I think its best if we don’t…” I said again softly.
            “I agree auntie!” mi mi quickly agreed with me. “our mom and dad doesn’t care what we’re doing, or where we are because they are too busy being greedy.”

It took a bit of convincing but we managed to change their minds somehow. My parents were feeling restless so they left the house to visit Jessica and see how she was doing since shes been in there. I felt bad that my parents are leaving again just when they got home from doing business outside of korea but I cannot stop them of what they want to do. Me and mi mi sat on the couch and sighed as killer was laying by my foot.

            “are you alright young mistress??” uncle asked as he walked in.
            “yea… im alright. Just having a traffic jam in my brain from thinking and stressing…”

Interrupting my conversation with uncle my cell phone went off.

“hello?” I answered.
“hey chingu-ah got a minute?”
“sure Youngbae oppa… whats up?”
“if its not too much trouble can we meet up somewhere?”
“wae? Whats wrong with on the phone?”
“don’t worry about it, can you just meet me at the dragon house right now? Please?? Its urgent!” he said with a worried tone.
“…sure, alright then. See you in a bit”
“ alright. Later.”
“bye” I said hanging up.

Leaving mi mi in the care of uncle and killer, I got up and went upstairs to retrieve my purse and left. I drove up to the restaurant and parked my car, getting out. I walked inside and the host greeted me and I told her that I was meeting Youngbae oppa and she lead me to the private room in the back upstairs.

“whats up oppa?” I said walking in as the host closed the door leaving us.        
“ay girl!” jiyong oppa greeted.
“hey baby girl” bingu oppa also greeted.
“… am I in trouble for something?...” I said being cautious.
“no… youngbae is having a crisis and hes freaking out so he called this meeting I guess you can say” jiyong oppa said leaning back in his chair.
“crisis?...” I said sitting down. “what kind of crisis?” I asked.

With no words being said from anyone, Youngbae pulled out a red box from his pocket and opened it placing it in front of me.

“its that… a ring???...” I asked with widen eyes looking at it. “its like the size of a rock! Goodness gracious!!” I exclaimed examining it. “…wait a second?... are you trying to marry me oppa?! you know that I have jaejoong already! I cant accept this!... and what about dara-sshi??” I said from being nervous.
            “its not for you idiot!” tabi oppa said lightly pushing me on the head. “its for dara-sshi!”
            “…oh…” I said feeling embarrassed. “well… how the hell was I supposed to know?! He put it in front of me so I was assuming it was for me!” I said kicking tabi oppa on the shins.
“aah! Yaah! This is anyway to treat your oppa!?” he shouted at me.
“cry baby!” I said sticking my tongue out at him.
“guys! Guys! Calm down! We’re here for Youngbae! Now shut up! And listen to what he has to say!” jiyong shouted at us.
“he/she started it!” me and top oppa shouted together.
“aigoooo!” jiyong sighed.
“thanks for coming guys…and no you… its not for you, its for dara.” Youngbae finally said escaping from his deep thoughts.
“ohh…” I said nodding my head. “…wait a second?... are you gonna ask dara-sshi to marry you???” I grinned at the sweet thought.
“mmm” Youngbae answered.
“awwwwwwwwwwwww” I elaborated. “how cuuuuuuuuuteeee! You guys make such a cutie couple! Did I ever tell you that??” I said going into max girl mode. “if I didn’t, ill tell you now! You guys make such a cutie couple!!” I smiled.
“thanks” he smiled proudly. “but theres something that Im trying to figure out”
“what?” I asked.
“hes trying to figure out how to ask her. But since we’re guys and we have no romance in our life, we decided to get it from a girls point of view.” Tabi oppa explained.
“whoa whoa… excuse me? no romance in our life? Speak for yourself buddy!” jiyong oppa said sipping on wine.
“oh! you have someone?!” Tabi asked from curiousness.
“of course! Someone with so much swag like me can and will never be a loner.” Jiyong oppa said brushing off his shoulders.
“oh yea?...whats her name?” I said suspiciously looking at him.
“….uh…lily…” he said slowly.
“lily??” me and tabi shouted then laughed.
“what are you? dating a flower??” I said making fun of him.
“whatever! We’re here to help Youngbae propose to dara-sshi, not figure out who my girlfriend is!!” jiyong said feeling embarrassed.
“riiiight!” I said before high-fiving top oppa.
“so oppa?...what did you plan for your proposal?” I asked youngbae after calming down.
“… I don’t know…dara is really a relaxed, chilled person. She likes everything I do for her so I don’t think she’ll be picky about the way I propose to her.”
“mmm… okay, well then if shes not picky and likes everything… how about a subtle yet elegant kind of proposal?..” I asked Youngbae.
“what did you have in mind?” he asked back as all three guys leaned in to listen to me.

 

Day has fallen into night and the city lights brighten up the sky above. At youngbae’s family mansion on top of a mountain, staring down at the city lights below, dara and Youngbae share a nice glass of wine sitting outside by the pool. While they were having their conversations, me, jaejoong, top and jiyong oppa were spying on them from the room upstairs. Jaejoong wanted in on the action because dara is his childhood friend and was adopted into his family by his parents.

“aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at how cute they look!” I pouted envying them going into max girl mode again.
“what was your plan for them babe?” jaejoong asked looking out the window along with all three of us.
“wait and see…” I simply said.

Their conversation had ended and now dinner was being served to them. As for us, dinner was being served to us as well, but in secret of course. We didn’t want to ruin their special moment. I could tell that Youngbae was nervous because he wouldn’t stop moving his leg and wouldn’t stop tugging on his collar shirt.

“don’t it up oppa…” I whispered shaking my head looking down at them.
“yah… why don’t you let them finish their dinner? At least in private. We’ve been watching them since we got here. Come eat your dinner baby” jaejoong said motioning me to the table.
“I cant! Im nervous!” I said walking about from the window and towards the guys.
“why are you nervous? Its not like hes asking you to get married.” Tabi oppa chuckled.
“shut up! That’s my best friend! I have to know hes doing okay! Besides, everything has to go the way I planned, if not… then ill definitely be the one to blame.”
“got that right!” jiyong said eating his dinner.
“you guys ! No support for me whatsoever!” I pouted going to sit next to jaejoong at the table. “I hope your lives are full with A LOT OF LONLINESS!!” I said emphasizing it.
“yah! Chingu-ah! You gonna let your girlfriend talk to me like that??” tabi oppa said looking at jaejoong.

Right when jaejoon was about to say something, I interrupted him.

“say something and your gonna be alone forever too!” I said glaring at jaejoong.
“haha… uh… sorry man… your on your own. I cant be alone forever like you guys. I have an awesome girlfriend already and I don’t wanna lose her. Right baby??” jaejoong said lightly pecking my cheek.
“mmm hmmm!” I said while looking at tabi oppa.
“what the hell?? Cheap shot!” he said pointing at us.
“ call it whatever you want too! It works!” I giggled.

I finally started eating when Top oppa opened his mouth again.

“hey baby girl!... I thought jaejoong hyung wasn’t your type!” he said bringing up our past conversation.
“….pft!... what?? When did I say that??” I said nervously chuckling it off playing stupid.
“yea! Remember back at the club you told me that jaejoong hyung wasn’t your type and that he seems like a player!” he repeated trying to get me in trouble.

My eyes widen and avoided jaejoongs eyes.

“what?... a player?... not your type?!” jaejoong repeated.
“haha don’t listen to him oppa… that conversation meant nothing. Don’t worry about it” I said getting away from jaejoong and running to the window to check on Youngbae.
“im talking to you!” jaejoong said following me to the window.
“o0o0o0o your in trouble now!” jiyong and tabi oppa teased.
“you guys are major heads you know that??!”
“we knooow!~” they sang together.

To give us some ‘privacy’, jaejoong used the long drapes and hid our bodies behind it so jiyong and tabi couldn’t see us.

“a player?? Not your type?” he asked again.
“what??” I shrugged.
“did you really say that??”
“…well… yea… I sorta did…” I said with my eyes glued on Youngbae and dara.

Jaejoong pouted and it caught my attention so I turned to him and placed my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

“im sorry… I did say that but, that was when i didn’t want anyone to know that we were dating. It was a conversation that I had with tabi oppa a long time ago at the club. But look at us now! We’re together and happy! Don’t you agree?” I smiled at him. “and we have one beautiful one together!” I giggled talking about killer.
“whoa!!! When did you two have a kid??” jiyong asked hearing us.
“don’t worry about it! jiyong oppa!” I said loud enough for him to hear.
“…yea, I suppose so” jaejoong smiled. “… I love you…” he whispered.
“…. I love you too…” I whispered back.

Behind the drapes, we shared a sweet kiss until we heard a voice coming from my pocket.

“…awww I love you guys too!!” the voice said sarcastically.
“what the…” I said breaking apart from jaejoong then look down. “oh…” I smiled realizing what just happened.

Inside my jacket pocket is a walkie talkie and while jaejoong was hugging me by the waist, our embrace accidently pushed the button so he heard everything we said.

“ out eli!” I said into the walkie talkie, who was outside hiding.
“I tried but it still came to me” he laughed. “…if you guys are paying attention at ALL, Youngbae and dara is done with their dinner! Now all I need is the signal!” eli said.
“oh ! my bad!” I said looking out the window again with jaejoong.

Running over from the table, tabi and jiyong oppa came to join us. Waiting for the signal, we waited patiently. Youngbae got up off his chair and grabbed dara’s hand making her stand up. At the edge of the lit pool, they stood there and Youngbae gave us the signal behind dara’s back which was a thumbs up.

“that’s it! that’s the signal!!” jiyong pointed out.
“that’s it! Eli oppa! set it off!! Go go go!” I shouted into the walkie talkie as all four of us ran downstairs.

As the fireworks we going off, all four of us stopped at the back door and looked up at the sky in amazement. We saw many different design and colors before the ending. And of course at the end of the fireworks, it spelled out “will you marry me?”

Dara took a step back and covered in shock. Youngbae took out the ring and presented it to her hoping she will accept.

“will you marry me?” Youngbae asked.
“…oh my god… Youngbae ah….”
“SAY YES!!” all five of us shouted to her.

Shock, knowing that we were there, she finally gave him the answer.

            “yes!” she smiled holding out her hand.

Youngbae placed the ring on her finger and hugged her before kissing her.

            “YAAAAAAAAYY!!” We shouted and clapped. “CONGRATULATIONS!”

_______________

After that was over, we left the two newly engaged couple together so they can enjoy the rest of the night. Jaejoong drove us back to his penthouse so we could go to sleep after helping Youngbae out. We didn’t think about taking a shower or nothing and just headed straight for his bed and laid down.

“our best friends are now enaged…cute huh??” I said sleepily.
“yea… sweet…” jaejoong replied back just as tired.

That was the last thing we said to each other before knocking out. Morning arrived and I found myself waking up on jaejoongs chest.

            “morning already?” I thought to myself.

I moved back to my own pillow and looked at jaejoong who was still sleeping. I smiled and then remembered what happened last night.

            “my best friend… engaged… before me…” I thought as I watch jaejoong turn towards me.

I stared at jaejoong then moved his bangs out of his face and stared some more until he opened his eyes.

“…whats wrong?..” he said sleepily.
“nothing…” I shrugged.
“you weren’t kissing me while I was sleeping again were you? I told you to wake me up the next time you do that so I can enjoy it too” he said stretching then reached over to pull me closer.
“I wasn’t kissing you, just looking”
“oh… im pretty huh?” he said sarcastically with his eyes closed.
“mmm…” I agreed before silence sat upon us.

“baby…” I said tracing his jawline. “… will you marry me?...” I asked suddenly.
“mmm?...mmm….” was all he said but then suddenly. “what??” he said as his eyes shot open.
“will you marry me?” I asked again.
“…no!...” he responded.
“NO???” I questioned. “why not??!”

__________________________________________

lol ill leave it at that for today.
please remember to comment and or subscribe! 
THANK YOU!!~