Rainy Day

Conceited With Love

 

It was about 5 in the morning when I woke up early the next day.  The sky was cloudy and the sun hasn’t peaked over the horizon yet. I slowly started to open my eyes and once they were opened, I noticed that Jaejoong was still sleeping next to me hugging me close to his chest. With my eyes still trying to adjust, I looked up at his face and lightly smiled.

“I think you held me for long enough now” I said whispering.

When I was about to wake him up, I felt water drop on my face. I wiped it away and looked up into the sky.

“oh crap! Its starting to rain!” I thought.

With the rain starting to pour, I woke up Jaejoong so we can get out of the rain.

“hey! Wake up its raining! Get up!” I shouted.
“aaahhh! Please don’t hurt me!” he yelled shooting up from his sleep.
“no ones hurting you stupid! Lets get out of this rain!” I cried getting up.

I grabbed his hand and ran back to the house. As we were running, the rain seemed to have gotten worse by the second. By the time, we reached the door, we were completely drenched from the rain. Looking at each other, we bursted out laughing.

“how the heck did we fall asleep outside?” Jaejoong asked.
“im not sure” I said shaking my head.
“we should go get changed before we get sick” Jaejoong suggested.

I nodded in agreement and we headed upstairs to our room. I went inside my room locking the door then sat down on the chair next to the table.

“what the hell’s happening?” I asked myself with my hand over my chest. “its about to burst” I said softly. “snap out of it ______! You have a boyfriend already since yesterday!” I told myself before going to the closet and changing. When I was done, I walked over to my bed to lay down while grabbing for my phone.

“…no calls, no messages…” I said to myself then placed it into my pocket.

I turned to lay on my back for a few minutes just thinking about how I slept outside with Jaejoong. With the rain still pouring hard along with thunder, a knock came to my door. I got up to open the door.

“hey… whats up?” I asked.
“…im getting hungry… wanna join me?” Jaejoong asked.
“…sure…” I replied feeling weird around him all of a sudden.

We walked down the to the kitchen and went through the pantry to see what we could eat. None of the staffs are awake yet because they’re normal time to get up is at about 6.

“hey, there ramen” I said showing him the packets of noodles.
“…that sounds good on a cold rainy day like this” he smiled.

I shot a smile back and started to boil some water for our noodles. We sat at the kitchen table waiting for the water boil while awkwardly looking at each other. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I got up and walked over to the stove to the almost boiling water and placed our noodles in. I could feel Jaejoong staring a hole in the back of my neck, so after a quick stir of the noodles, I turned around to ask him something.

“ah!...so last night, I wanted to ask you something but you fell asleep.” I said.
“what was it?” he asked.
“I wanted to know…why you don’t have a girlfriend yet?” I said turning around back to the pot to stir the noodles.
“oh…” I heard him softly say.
“well?...”
“…I did start seeing this girl but I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend” he finally replied.
“how come? What happened?” I asked while stirring in the rest of the ingredients.
“she was a little cold at first but then when I started to like her…she has a boyfriend…” he quietly replied.
“awww…well all I have to say is this... she missed out on a great guy!” I smiled turning off the stove. “its done” I said bringing the pot over to the table.

I set down a hot mat before putting the actual mat down so the pot wouldn’t burn the table. I handed him a pair of chopsticks then got ourselves some water before sitting down and enjoying it. I started to eat when Jaejoong just sat there looking at me.

“what?” I asked. “aren’t you gonna eat?”
“uh… no bowl?” he asked looking unsure.
“no. just eat. Why? Afraid that I’ll give you cooties or something? Haven’t you eaten noodles straight out of the pot before?” I asked.
“never” he replied.
“well today is your lucky day!” I cried. “eat!” I told him pointing to the pot.

He looked scared at first to eat from the pot but then once he tried it, he started liking it.

“since your asking me all these questions… can I ask you something?” he asked.
“yea sure. What?”
“how come your not with your best friend?” he asked.
“oh.. you mean youngbae oppa?...hes in hong kong with his parents for a wedding. How come your not with dara-sshi?”
“…haha funny that you asked because… my parents told me not to tell her anything about japan…even though we do live under the same roof.” He chuckled.

I choked on the food after he said that because that sounded really familiar to me.

“you okay?” he asked smiling at me.
“yea yea…” I said drinking water. “your parents told you not to tell anything to her??...thats the same thing with my parents! They told me not to tell Youngbae about me coming to japan!”
“weird” Jaejoong scoffed.

I scrunched my brows in confusion when all the pieces were starting to come together.

“wait…think about it for a second.” I said placing my cup down. “ my parents told me not to tell Youngbae oppa about japan…and you, your parents told you not to tell anything to dara-sshi about japan right?”
“right” he nodded.
“…did your parents… perhaps tell you that they had an important seminar they had to go to the last minute?” I asked.
“yea!” he answered firmly.
“I didn’t know that you were gonna be here!...and you probably didn’t know that I was gonna be here right?”
“yea!...wow how did you know??” Jaejoong asked.
“because that’s what my parents did to me!” I shouted standing up on my feet.
“…well we’re already here what are gonna do?” he said quieting down.
“theres a reason why they wanted us here…together…” I said sitting back down looking at jaejoongs eyes.
his beautiful eyes…” I thought staring into them.

I shook my head snapping out of it then got back on topic.

“what do you mean reason?” he asked.
“you know reason… they wanted us here for something…”

Just then uncle jinu walked in the kitchen whistling unaware of our presence. We sat and watched him as he walked to the fridge and stared it in for a while before grabbing a bottle water.

“oh! how cute they were together last night!” we heard uncle jinu say out loud then drinking his water.

Once he turned around from the fridge and noticed us, he paused. With the bottle still attached to his lips, he stood there for a bit then choked on the water.

“uncle jinu…” I said looking at him suspiciously while walking towards him. “WHO was cute last night together?!” I asked staring his down.
“uuuh…. Uuhh… just some drama I was watching last night…” he hesitantly said while forcefully chuckling.
“uh…huh!... and what was this drama called?” I asked with my eyes locked on his.
“…uh… it was called uuhhh… secret boss…er- protect the garden.” Uncle stuttered. (cross breed between secret garden and protect the boss if you haven’t caught on yet lol)
“so which is it??” I asked firmly.
“uhhhh….” Was all uncle could say while awkwardly smiling.
“uncle jinu…do you like your job?” I then suddenly asked.
“of course! I love it!” he smiled.
“yea… haha you know… in a year or two im gonna be heiress of everything” I said lying. “including all the estates in japan, korea and anywhere else dad has an estates in!” I shouted. “…now when I become heiress, would you still like to keep your job?!” I asked smirking evilly looking at uncle jinu.
“…well of course mistress, I do have a family to feed and it would be such an honor to work for you when you do become heiress” uncle answered while looking back and forward from me to Jaejoong.
“please mistress don’t look at me like that!” he begged.
“alright… ill only stop IF you tell me what I want to hear!” I said with my arms crossed still staring him down.
“please mistress…your dad is gonna have my head if I tell you!” he begged.
“not if I have it first!” I shouted.
“okay! alright! Ill tell you!” he said finally cracking.
“now why did my parents want me here with Jaejoong?!” I questioned.
“because…” he said looking at me then jaejoong then back at me. “because master and my lady wanted grandkids!” he cried.
“grandkids?!” me and Jaejoong shouted together.

________________________________

i told myself i wasnt gonna update but i just had to because 
i was bored lol :p
comment subscribe and thanks for reading! <3