The wedding

Conceited With Love

 

Jessicas POV

After taking ______ to jungmins place, I returned back home to see my beloved jaejoong.

“everything is so quiet” I smirked walking in through the door.

I walked upstairs and saw the three guys that works for jungmin standing in front of my bedroom room and one at mi mi’s door. “he’s in there?” I questioned as I approached them. “yes” one of them answered. “good, open the door” I command before going in. Right when he opened the door… there he was, the guy that I went so much trouble for. Laying on my bed and waiting for me. No one to interfere especially my cousin. The door closed behind me and placed my purse on the table and approached jaejoong.

“hello again oppa…”I whispered sitting on the side of the bed next to him. “you know… it didn’t have to turn out like this if you would have just came to me. now look at you… you have bruises and cuts on your face…but still so perfect… to be my groom.” I whispered leaning down to kiss a bruise on his cheek.

“its time to change my little prince… our future awaits us” I smiled walking over to my dresser and taking out a tux.

After changing him, I took a step back to get a full look of him. “just like how I pictured” I said talking to myself.

“hey! Anyone out there?? come help me my fiancé to the car!” I shouted at the door and in came the guys who were guarding it.

The carried the still unconscious jaejoong to my car and carefully placed him in the passenger side. I then got into the car and drove off to the chapel.

End of POV

Authors POV

As Jessica was driving to the chapel, jaejoong was finally gaining consciousness. “ugh…” he groaned at the pain he felt throughout his body. “What the hell?...where am i?” he questioned weakly. “where are you taking me?...”
“to see my cousin” she said with her eyes on the road.
“where is she???”
“don’t be so hyped up! Shes okay! Im taking you to go see her right now”
“…and why am I dressed like this??”
“you’ll see…”she evilly smiled.

Throughout the car ride, no words were being spoken until arriving at their destination. “what the hell are we doing here?” he asked as Jessica helped him out of the car. “I told you, I bought you to see _____. Don’t you wanna see her??” she finally asked back. Jaejoong said no words and they both walked inside the building. Finally, finding the right hall, they entered the room to see jungmin and a priest standing at the altar and his henchmen surrounded the entire room.  

“ah! My best friend! You have finally arrived! And you’ve dressed for the occasion!” jungmin shouted at them when he spotted them. “what the hell!!? Wheres ______?? You said you were taking me to see _____!!” jaejoong shouted at Jessica. “I did! Shes here but first lets enjoy the show hmm?” Jessica smiled at him. Jessica picked a spot to sit down to ‘watch the show’ and sat down with jaejoong.

“now, lets begin the ceremony!” jungmin shouted. With that being said, the door where jaejoong and Jessica entered, had opened and standing there is ______ holding a bouquet. Jaejoong turned around and his eye shot opened to see the girl he loves standing there in a wedding dress.

“_________!!!!” jaejoong shouted to her. “________!!!!!” he shouted again but only this time he achingly got up and tried running towards her but was stopped by jungmins commrades.   

End of POV

Standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers in my hands, soo young was fixing my dress so that everything is perfect just like jungmin commanded her too. “you look so gorgeous” she complemented. “such a big day for you but why are you so…sad?” she asked staring at me. “is there something wrong?”

“no… its just that…” I said staring blankly ahead as tears fell. All I could think about was jaejoong. All I could picture in my head was jaejoong. But now… I don’t know where uncle is and I don’t know how im gonna get myself out of this mass destruction. “…yeah?...” she said waiting for me to finish. “now, lets begin the ceremony!” we heard from inside the room we were standing in front of. “oh! that’s the cue!” soo young said readying herself at the door. “you ready?” she asked with a smile.
“yeah…” I answered sulkily.

Soo young opened the door and not a moment later, I heard jaejoongs voice. “________!!!!” he shouted. The sound of his voice made my heart jump. “oppa!!!” I thought wanting to cry and run to him. But instead, i just stood my ground watching him being held back by jungmins lackeys. My eyes looked at him full of worry because I can see that he has bruises on his face as well as a few spots of blood. “______!!!!” jaejoong shouted again but I paid no mind to it.

The wedding march began and I walked down the aisle with a big fake smile plastered on my face. “______!!!! You cant really be possibly marrying this guy are you??!” jaejoong cried. I walked passed the love of my life with tears now running because I can no longer hold it in. “aww my princess… shes crying with joy” jungmin commented. “its alright sweetie…” jungmin said taking my hand when I finally reached him and the reverend who was still standing there. “please begin father” jungmin instructed.

“we have gathered here today to witness and celebrate the wedding of park jungmin and yang ______” the reverend started. After the whole wedding vows and what not, it was time to accept the ring. “_________!!!!!!!” jaejoong shouted again. I finally broke away from jungmins eyes and turned to look at jaejoong who was being held back. “oppa…” I whispered softly looking at jaejoong. “why are you doing this??? You don’t love him!! You love me!! The only person who will ever cherish and love you is me!! I promised to protect you and love you and only you!!..._______!!!!” jaejoong shouted for the last time as I watched him crying. “HEY! SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF HERE! HE’S RUINING OUR WEDDING!!” jungmin angrily shouted with my hand in his as he was ready to put on the ring. “NOOO!!!” I shouted snatching my hand out of jungmins hand before he put the ring on. I threw the flowers aside while running towards jaejoong. I was then blocked by Jessica and jungmins guys as jaejoong was being dragged out. “Jessica get out of my way! Jaejoong is being taken away from me!!” I cried. “I don’t think so!” she said then slapped me.

“…jessica…” I growled with fire burning in my eyes. Before I got my revenge, the lights of the halls out leaving us standing in the dark. “my bride!” I heard jungmin shout. “what the hell?!” I heard Jessica soon after. “find ______ and don’t let her go!” jungmin commanded.

While that was going on, a hand covered my mouth and dragged me away from jungmins guys and Jessica. It bought me to the far corner of the room and made me crawl through the vent. It then closed the vent with the screen door and followed me further into the vent system. From what I could see the lights turned back on and jungmin was going crazy shouting at his men to spread out and look for me. I stopped at the three way and waited for the person that saved me. “thank god you’re okay young mistress…” uncle sighed. “im sorry I took so long… I kinda got lost in these vents…” he managed a chuckle. “uncle…” I sniffled before hugging him. “there there…” he said caressing my hair. “its alright now… lets get moving huh?” he said before leading the way out.

When we finally reached outside, the bright light was blinding at first but then my eyes finally adjusted. “jaejoong??” I said looking around. “wait young mistress!” uncle stopped me. “we have to be careful or else we’ll get caught. For now, get into the car and wait for a phone call.” Uncle said opening the car door for me. “araseo…” I said following orders. Uncle got into the car and drove off away from the church and bought me to an abandoned shack that was located next to a near-by village. Uncle stopped the car and looked over at me. “… I know your worried about young master but… how about you get out and stretch your legs for a bit?... I always have snacks and drinks if you’re hungry…”he said reaching for a bag in the back seat.

I didn’t say anything and just stared ahead with many thoughts and many tears coming out. “how long do we have to wait for that phone call?” I asked sniffling snapping out of the trance.  “im not sure…” uncle answered. “but for the time being please enjoy these snacks and drinks you must be exhausted from all this…” uncle said offering a drink. “…thank you uncle…” I said turning to look at him. “you’ve saved me multiple times and I don’t know what to say but thank you…”
“no problem! Its my job after all!” he smiled. “…but while we’re waiting… could I ask you something?”
“of course! Anything!”
“…how are you here? And how did you know that I was at jungmins place?”
“ I knew you would ask something like that” he smiled. “…well to get things started… young master called me.

Flash back
Jaejoongs pov

With mi mi playing with killer on the floor, I pulled out my phone and made my call.

“if they want to play dirty, then we can do the same” I thought as while listening to the line ring.

“hello?” I said when the voice picked up.

End of POV


“he paid for my ticket here and he paid for the hotel im staying at. Young master had me follow you from time to time so no danger would come to you and by danger I do mean that jungmin.” uncle explained as I nodded understanding.

Uncle and I chatted for a bit before receiving that phone call we were waiting for. “we gotta go” he informed me. “young master has been taken to jungmins mansion” uncle said starting the engine. “jungmins place again?? Uncle… what if it’s a trap? How do we know for sure?” I questioned as he drove. “young mistress… you know eli right? The son of the colonel your father knows?”
“yea? What about him?...”
“did you know… hes…special ops?”
“eehhh???” I asked with a high pitch tone. “special ops?? As in…special forces?”
“that’s it!” uncle confirmed. “how is he special ops when he just got back from america studying music??” I asked.
“studying music?? Pish posh! That’s just a cover up!” uncle chuckled. “he went to america for high-risk training!... he’s got eyes surrounding the place right now. He also said that he has someone special waiting for you!” uncle said with a smile.
“someone special? Who?” I asked innocently.
“I don’t know…” uncle shrugged. “ I guess we’ll see when we get there.”
“okay…” I said nodding my head.  
_________________________
another update for you guys! arent you happy?? lol
...anyway, im sad to say that dr.jin is ending soon :( boo hoo!
no more jaejoong drama on the weekends anymore!
if you havent watched it you totally should because mr jaejoong is such a hottie mc y 
in the drama. but i have to say... if he dies, i am soooo NOT buying the drama. lol
thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter!