I Need A Hero

Conceited With Love

 

“I don’t love jungmin…do i?...” I said staring at myself in the mirror. “I cant do this!” I said getting up and going to my bed to get my phone.

“I have to tell him that I cant go to dinner with him tonight.” I said talking to myself.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. Unfortunately, he didn’t.

“I could send him a text message but… that’s such a ty way to break up with someone… ugh!” I cried and dialed his number again. 

“come on! Pick up!” I said in a panic as the time for dinner was approaching.

“this is ridiculous. How did I manage to get it this far? I never liked the guy in the first place. It was that damn cursed smile of his. Jaejoong was right. Everyone falls for that smile of his. All I wanted to do was get Jaejoong to confess his jealousy!” I softly said to myself. “uuuuuuggggghhh!” I groaned loudly into my pillow. “daaaaaamn itttttt!”

Then a knock came to my door.

“young mistress?”
“yes?” I said getting up to answer my door.
“there is someone here for you” she said as soon as I opened the door.
“yes!.. thank you!” I shouted then thanked the maid.

I left my room and went downstairs to the living room where jungmin was waiting.

“hey sweetie!” he said when he saw me then hugged me placing a kiss on my cheeks.
“hey oppa….” I said awkwardly. “theres something I wanted to tell you….” I said looking at him.
“can you tell me during dinner? Im starving!” he said pushing me to the door.
“no! I have to tell-“
“lets go!” he smiled still pushing me.
“I don’t have my purse or phone!” I cried trying to go back in the house.
“its fine! You know ill pay for you!” he chuckled.
“yea but my phone-“
“you don’t need it!” he said getting me in the car.

He ran over to the drivers seat and drove us to dinner.

Jaejoongs pov

I heard ______ voice from my room so I came down to see what was happening. I stop midway coming down the stairs when I saw a maid that closed the front door.

“was that _______?” I asked her.
“yes” she said politely.
“she must have left with jungmin…” I said softly. “that’s all. Thanks!” I said to the maid then she walked away.

I returned back to my room and laid down on my bed.

“_______ doing to dinner with jungmin” I said to myself.

Then a flashback filled my head.

“jungmin…what exactly are you doing?” I asked myself thinking about everything.

****Flash backs****

“hey jaejoong ah, theres something I have to ask you” he said putting his arm around me.
“what?” I asked.
“do you like her?” he asked.
“…why?” I said.
“well because _______ is a hottie and I cant be falling for the same girl my friend is.”
“hahaha” I chuckled forcefully. “you can take her! She drives me insane with her constant arguing!” I said sarcastically.
“great! Now I can ask her to be my girlfriend” he smiled
.

jungmin who was looking around then pulled something out from his blazer’s pocket. I moved the menu away from my face so I can see better then I saw him put some powder into ______ drink.

I peeked around the corner for the last time…I saw jungmin in front of the pleasure house. Then coming out of the place were three big guys dressed in black suits. They greeted him with a bow and lead him inside.

I gasped loudly shooting up from my bed.

“jungmin is... a ERT!” I shouted.

“oh god! Please don’t let anything happen to _______! I have to go save her!” I said rushing out of my room heading to uncle’s room to tell him that I will need a car so I can be in time to follow them.

End of pov

At the dinner, there was no one around except me and jungmin and occasionally the waiters who pop in every now and then to see if everything is okay.

“jungmin…theres something that I have to tell you…”
“can it wait? Please? Im really starving!” he said attacking his plate.

I sighed and looked at him as he ate hungrily. I picked at my food nervous as to how hes gonna take this little break up. My nervousness is causing my throat to dry up so I kept drinking some water. Every time I took a sip, jungmins eyes would look at me then he would smile.

“jungmin oppa…” I said yawning.
“yes?” he smiled.
“theres something… that I want to…tell you…” I said feeling extremely tired for some reason.
“what is it?” he asked with the exact same smile.
“I wanna…I wanna…” I said as my eyes began heavily close.
“you wanna…what?” he asked.

Before my eyes closed completely, the last thing I remember was jungmin…and that smiling face of his.

Jungmin’s POV

Before she fell off her chair I quickly move to her side and caught her as her head is now on my shoulder. I smirked at the thought of me inside her and how she will become mine. Then of course, how she will become my biggest cash cow in that pleasure house I opened up.

“such a busy life I have” I said complementing myself still smirking.

“yah! Where are you!? Its done!” I yelled.

Then the three guys I hired came into the scene and waited for my command.

“you! Go get the car and you two, carry her out!”

Without a word, they followed orders.

End of POV

Jaejoongs POV

After leaving uncles room with his knowledge of me taking the car, I ran to the garage and go into the car. As I came out of the garage and pulled up to the front of the house, I could spot jungmins car at the front gate.

“good…im in time…” I said to myself.

I followed him to a restaurant that seemed to not have too many people. I parked across the street in the dark until they entered the building. After that, I got out of the car and ran across the street in panic. Reaching the door, there was two big guys blocking it.

“sorry but you cant go in” one of the guys said.
“but that’s my friend” I tried to reason.
“im sorry but mr. park rented out this whole place to have dinner with his girlfriend and he doesn’t want to be bothered!” the other one said.
“I have to get in there!” I said trying to run through.

Instead I got pushed and landed up on the ground. I got up and walked away trying to find another way in. I walked around the building but every entrance, there was at least two big guys blocking it.

what the !!!!??” I thought to myself.

“please?? _______! Don’t be in any danger okay?!” I said being extremely worried.

I walked around back to the front when I spotted two of the three guys I saw earlier and following behind was a smirking jungmin. The two guys were carry _______ as they were walking towards jungmins car.

“yah! Jungmin! what the did you do to her??!!” I shouted.
“mmm…she’s just a little drugged up that’s all. No need to worry.” He said. “ill take real good care of her” he smirked.
“Boys! Please continue to the car!” he said cooly.
“what the are you doing?! This isn’t right!!” I shouted trying to get close to jungmin but one of the guys was making sure that I cant touch him.
“im simply doing business” he said cooly again.
“what kind of en business?!” I yelled.
“sir?...” the other guy said letting jungmin know that he could leave.

I stared at him and he stared at me.

“pleasure” he smirked then walked away with his hands in his pockets getting into the car.

Before actually getting inside the car, he stopped and looked back at me.

“do something about that piece of trash will you guys? Then meet me back at the pleasure house. Later friend!” he said waving then got in the car and drove off.
“en !” I shouted for the last time.

Then in front of me were now, the three guys I saw earlier. Following orders, they slowly started walking towards me. I walked backwards when I hit something with my back. It was another guy. He held my arms tight as the three guys from earlier took turns punching me. In agonizing pain, they left me curled up on the side walk with blood bleeding from my face.

“________!” I said softly trying to get up but I couldn’t.

The guys got into a big suburban and drove off to go meet up with their boss.

End of POV

Opening my eyes slowly, I couldn’t remember what happened. Just that I was having dinner with jungmin but how did I end up like this?  Realizing my surrounds, I become outrageously scared. I was in a dark room being lit with a red light bulb in all the corners of the room. I tried moving my arms but they are tied together and strapped on the metal bars above my head. Then something caught my eye. A door on the right side with a white light shining through the edges.

“what the heck?...” I thought to wearily to myself.

Then that door opened. With the bright light shining through, I squinted my eyes. I saw a figure standing there then I saw that it switched the lights off.

“whose there?” I asked unable to see.
“guess…” it said.

With my eyes finally adjusted, I saw jungmin.

“jungmin…what are you doing? Let me go…im sure we can talk about this.”
“theres nothing to talk about” he said crawling over me.
“yah! What are you doing??” I said struggling. “get off of me!” I screamed. “someone help!!! Help me!!!” I shouted.
“scream all you want baby… this is one of the special rooms here.” He smirked.
“….wheres…here?” I asked.
“a little place I like to call the pleasure house.”
“the…pleasure…house- what??! You!”
“ yes! Its me! im the one who owns that terrible place you spotted that one day!” he smiled evilly looking down at me.
“YOU’RE the low life, selfish, greedy ert??!!”
“that’s me!” he answered suavely.
“now… be a good girl or you’ll get punished!” he said crashing his lips onto mines.

I quickly turned my head side to side so he wouldn’t be able to kiss me until he held my chin with one hand and started to my blouse with the other.

“aaaahhh!!! Stop!!” I screamed with squeal.

I tried fighting him off with my body but it didn’t work. Then I realized that my legs were free so I kicked him in between his legs hitting him where it hurts the most.

“ooooow!” he groaned. “you! You little !” he shouted at me after he recovered.

He smacked me on both of my cheeks. Each hit I took, I let out a squeaky cry. My tears were falling from my eyes and he started smothering my lips with his then down to my neck and then to my chest area. With my shirt open exposing my stomach, he started taking off his shirt.

“you don’t know how long ive waited for this!” He said moving to take off my jeans.
“aaaaaahhhhh!! Yah!!! Stop!” I screamed again then start kicking him with my legs.

He fought with my legs until he couldn’t take it anymore and punched my stomach. With that one punch, it caused my body to stop moving. The pain was indescribable. With tears continuing to fall from my eyes, I couldn’t help but say that one persons name I was praying and hoping to see.

“Jaejoong-ah…..” I said softly as jungmin was still kissing my chest.